The discussions

Lost game & accesories, entertainment

Hello, i had 2 delete sum disk space and i deleted had 2 click 2 check mark... so i clicked everything i didn't want.. and ended up deleting everythi...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jan 2010 by
nomadcrys

How to use regedit

Hello, i had tried registering a software . i've been told i can use the "registry files" to solve. pls direct me how to do that.

kieferschild

No desktop pic come on my computer

Hello My computer is suffering from the vital problem i.e genuine software counterfeiting.Due to this problem whenever i change my desktop wallpaper ...

deepbreathe

My laptop wont load correctly

Hello, my laptop will not load pst the dell loading screen it will go to the there is an error while starting ur computer pls try these different met...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Jan 2010 by
Ruemin

Live meassenger

Hello, plz tell me my msn live messanger is not working? i m 5 times install the window but not sign in

suff954

Keyboard messup

Hello, My keyboard is typing s as s1, a as a`, d as D2, F as f3 etc. Please help. Avanish

Ava

Anti virus and phone update

Hello, i need anti virus 4r 5130c-2 xpress music n how to update mobile

dist.urbd

Problem in mp3

Hello, MY SANSA mp3 player is not working, it is unable detect .whenever i press the start button it is just showing SANDISK and switching of by its...

ash_perez01

Windows 7

Hello, When I try to install windows 7 on my samsung n310 the installation program will not detect my hard disk can anyone help?

ash_perez01

Email spam

Windows XP Home Internet Explorer 8 Outlook Express 6 Hello, Every day I am receiving Email Spam: about 8 messages using different names, whic...

rocasan

Wont boot up

Hello, I bought my nephew an Acer netbook for Xmas and he says he turned it off while it was installing updates and now it wont boot up!! It only dis...

ash_perez01

Headphone not working on my xp

Hello, Please help friends!!!my headphones arent working on my computer,nor my speakers.It was all perfect until i bought a new headphone.i am desper...

dist.urbd

Canon powershot sx 20is

Hello, Help, I can't get photos onto my computer with my card reader! Only can use the software canon provided...is there another way to download fr...

dist.urbd

My screen is black, help

Hello, my 4 year old starting pressing buttons on my compag laptop and now the screen is black when I boot up. I have windows xp, when I boot up I ...

ash_perez01

Request

Hello, use compaq presario laptop cq40-425tu. I use winxp but sound driver not install xp. pls. sovle this soluation my email id. Pls. send sound...

suff954

Memory stiick doesn't work on my ocmpter

Hello, When I plug a Memory Stiick in my computer, nothing happens and it doesn't appear as one of my available drives. Does anyone have any sugge...

ash_perez01

Im one window media player in my htc mob.

Hello, help download window media player to my htc

ash_perez01

Internet mobile to pc

Hello,

suff954

Dvd/cd ram

Hello, helo i have some problem with my dvd/cd ram it doest read or play... please help me what im going to do.

suff954

Hidden file not showing

Hello, Before,i have no problem with that, because every time i mark show the hidden files and folders its always work..but lately when i click that....

ash_perez01

«sos»

Hello, My pc has the same problem. no sound. I really appreciate if anyone could help. thanks... Microsoft Windows XP Professional Version 2002 SP 2...

suff954

I have problems troubleshooting down loading

Hello, hi there, i am having problems downloading flash player on my computer its saying troubleshooting on it and i dont know why

dist.urbd

Spyware

Hello,

suff954

Control panel missing

Hello, i uninstalled the avg antivirus software .after uninstalled the system is restart .after i see the control panel the control panel is missing.a...

dist.urbd

Will not load websites

Hello, I have a wireless laptop and have had no problem until two days ago. I did a virus scan and found out that I had a couple of viruses. My avg...

dist.urbd

Background help?

Solved

Hello, okay, so i got a new mini sony viao laptop, that has windows 7. i got it with my christmas money, it was only like.. 470 all together, so when...

4 replies Last reply on 29 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

My netowrk connections in cpanel is not show

Hello, My Network connection is Control Panel is not showing

ash_perez01

My keyboard and mouse both usb and ps2 not wo

Hello, i have hcl computer . i have problem with keyboard and mouse. i have purchaged new keyboard mouse but it also not working . i tried ...

ash_perez01

Problem of double window xp

Hello, I have installes double OS(window xp sp2) by mistake,now i want to remove the one of OS from HDD,i tried to remove it by deleting window folde...

suff954

I dont have my confirmation code

Hello, hi i can't login in to my facebook account i don't no my confirmation code

ash_perez01

Help requires

Hello, my laptop model is Presario F700 My laptop speakers and head phone working togather. And volume of Mic which attached with headphone very...

suff954

My computer won't connect to the internet

Hello, My computer suddenly won't connect to the internet anymore. It says app crash and I don't know why. Anybody got any remedies?

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jan 2010 by
marie

Inspiron 1525 by dell doa motherboard

Hello-help! A month after my laptops (dell inspiron 1525) warranty expired, it shut down and won't turn on. Talk to tech guys from India, he...

ALICIA. B.

Sound!!!!!

Hello, i uninstalled the sound on my hp mini!!!!! how do i get it back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xpcman

Laptop

Hello, i do not know why ... when i download anything then i can not open it or run it so the laptop show the note'" the system could not find the e...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Jan 2010 by
younggrntlv

Hp cam

Hello, I do not know if I installed right stuff. new to computers , put on what come with web cam. Disk says HP pro Webcam AU165AA 573633001 Rev. 3....

epsiman

No more sound on my sony vaio.

Hello, I have the problem of no more sound on my PC, as stated above. I opened the tray and looked through the sound program. It looks to me that eve...

epsiman

Blank screen on start up

Hello, ok my toshiba laptop screen broke so i connected my old computer screen to my laptop and when i start windows normaly the screen goes black an...

epsiman

Blue screen

Hello, When I turn my acer on it turns to a blue pink and white striped screen what do I do to fix it?

epsiman

Restoring acer computer to factory settings

Hello, I recently upgraded my computer to window 7 from windows vista. Now our iPods don't sync and several of the usb drivers work sporadically. I...

epsiman

Ntldr missing

Hello,guys i cant open my computer it said NTLDR is missing press Ctrl+alt+dek to restart,but still not working..,..i need youe help.thanks!

ImSpartacuS

Change ssid on pc

Hello, I used to use a program, like Symantec Ghost, to change SSIDs on computer systems. Is there anything else / easier that anyone knows of to d...

xpcman

How to view ms office files on i phone

Hello,

xpcman

Can i access net on pc from samsung j600

Solved

Hello, can i access net on pc from samsung j600

deepbreathe

Bluetooth

Hello, i want to know how to put bluetooth on my computer so i can send pictures to my computer ?:S

deepbreathe

How to open desktop

Hello, Whenever i click on my any of desktop icons open with window comes except my computer icon what to do????

deepbreathe

Focus webcam

Hello, I have added hp cam with arc soft software but having trouble getting cam to focus. I have 1 on windows 7 and 1 on vista. The 1 on vista is w...

deepbreathe

Anyone can pl help me error in xp drivers

hi, I had a dell laptop xps m1330 in this vista is the os, i format the system and installed XP. But i can't get the driver for Network ...

deepbreathe

How to share folder

Hello, when i share any folder the following error occure: an error occur while trying to share. server service is not started

deepbreathe

How to enable task manager?

Hello, Hai Friends i am using Windows Home Premium OS.Two days B4 i try to install one flash software through INTERNET at that time one virus is affe...

Trojantech
Results 14451 - 14500 out of a total of 24,654