The discussions

Disk drive not working

Hello, I have a Dell Vostro and the disk drive is no longer working we used to watch dvd's on it and each time we inserted one it would say that the ...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Dec 2010 by
xpcman

Can't initialize ext hd

Hello, I replaced my HD in my Dell Inspiron using Vista, I now wish to reformat old HD to use as external USB device. In 'Disk Mngt.' the drive is li...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Dec 2010 by
drifter1d

Acer laptop

Hello, ok so i have a Acer laptop (Netbook Aspire one 11.6") and one day it froze. so i turned it off then i turned it back on. the screen logo came ...

parkenator90

Needs driver for hcl axop3838

Solved

Hello, I needs drivers for laptopo having code-ILP HCO226, DESCRIPTION-HCL LP HCL AXOP3838

dancedhall

Vista to xp

Solved

Hello, hola solo tienes que desacrivar el sata en la bios es todo By hack3net

dancedhall

Comp turn on, but not windows, no signal

Hello, Need urgen help. My computer is a Vista, recently experiencing a weird problem. My computer can turn on, but then after it does its beep,...

CAT

Acer aspire one with mbr error 1

Hello, keep getting mbr error 1 after bios load what do i need to do to load win xp?

closeup22

Driver

Hello, My Dell Insprion 8200 is not bring sound, i have reloaded it with windows Xp Service Pack 2, it's also the same thing, please somebody should...

closeup22

Help, 360 live

Hello, please, help, why can't i play with other players, on halo 3

closeup22

How can i install joomla on window xp without

Hello, please how can i install Joomla 1.5 on window xp iis 5 without geting this error below Unable to connect to the database:The MySQL adap...

www.wofbcii.com

Had blue screen tried reinstalling op

Hello, I had the blue screen of death that was preempted with the "dumping physical memory" message. I have a ghost disk and tried to use that first ...

closeup22

Memory card error

Solved

Hello, I have a canon powershot A530. Never had a problem until today when I got a memory card error. The card locked and I unlocked it. Worked ok fo...

closeup22

Wondering help help!!!

Solved

Hello, I have an hp pavilion xt934 my DVD rom just brook and i was wondering if i get an usb external dvd rom will it work. SOME BODY ANSWER PLEASE!!...

closeup22

Need help with psp

Hello, I can't seem to get my psp online to enable its play back I've tried everything but still unable to make it work can any one help

closeup22

I can't see hidden files

Hello,

tom

Problem with sound drivers

Hello, iam not able 2 install my sound drivers properly for my hp laptop dv4 it si not getting supported for sound drivers

closeup22

Add new computer to lan

Hello, I have Local Area Network setup already with 5 computers (all running on Windows) linked to each other via the switch. Now I have new comp...

closeup22

Acer d 150 windows xp repair

Hello, i am using acer d150 notebook. i am facing problem while running xp in normal mode. it shows a blue screen and then system restarts. but my co...

closeup22

Chaina mobile

Hello, i want chaina pda mobile pc suit download how?

closeup22

My task bar has disappeared

Hello, My task bar has completely disappeared, and as suggested in your site I have tried running explorer.exe in task manager, but it tells me the f...

mysticdreams

No start-up cd,, changed hard drive

Hello, I had to change hard drive. Lost start-up cd what can i do Thank you for your response.

closeup22

Hp g6000 black screen

Hello, i have a hp g6000 laptop i have a black screen i can use laptop through my tv but the screen on the laptop is black can anyone help with thuis...

closeup22

Factory restore, how to?

Hello, My computer is being a pain in the butt and is going nuts, I've tried rolling it back to a previous day, no luck. How do I reset a dell dimens...

GhostReconGuy

Bluetooth driver

Hello Friends, I have AMILO PA 1510 laptop from FUJITSU SIEMENS i lost the cd which came with machine now though i find all the drivers from the fuji...

Aqrab

Sd card prob

Hello, i cant open my pictures from my sd card help me please

ash_perez01

No audio device

Hello, I have no sound in my pc.. i get a msg "no sound device". Please Help me.. Dell windows xp

Sparda_222

Its about myspace

Hello, i cant access any thing on myspace, it will not even let me do any thing. need some help to see what is going on with the site, myspace is ...

dist.urbd

Acer restore to factory settings question

Hi All: I have an Acer AS5534 and would like to restore it factory settings but it get a message stating that a "system restore will overwrite exis...

ash_perez01

Reinstall window xp

Hello, My hp netbook was attacked by virus a few days ago. I want to reinstall Windows XP, How i can do it? please help

ash_perez01

Yahoo messenger

Hello, why can't I download yahoo messenger 10 on a hp mini with windows 7? I have firewallff and the UAC on never

dist.urbd

External hard drive +vista

Hello, My

dist.urbd

Virus affected - no access to task manager

Hello, My PC has been infected by strange virus which is creating multiple foleders if i copy or paste any files ,unable to access Task Manager and...

6 replies Last reply on 28 Dec 2010 by
KP

Movies

Hello, I can not see my videos! I just can hear them! What can I do? Thanks for replying

ash_perez01

Cpu shows 100% uses

Hello, i am yeasir . my pc configuration: ram- 1Gb(800 bus) dual cure processor ...

ash_perez01

Microphone pc

Hello,DEAR My pc had virus and I should format it.After ,I do it I had a problem about my microphone pc .It doesnt work .What should I do now ? Any...

ash_perez01

Huawei driver for windows7 and windows vista

Hello, evrey body i want to huawei driver for windows7 and windows vista please send on saravadiya303@gmail.com

saravadiya303

Help me with this

Hello, WHERE I CAN FOUND THE SERIAL NUMBER

dist.urbd

How to install audio device?

Hey yo, i dunno how to install a audio device... anyone knows?? bcoz i nid to watch some show then no sound... so bad!! HELP ME PLSSSSSSS!!!!

dist.urbd

Tell me how to do it

Hello,

dist.urbd

Help finding cpu to buy

this might be a dumb question but i am trying to find a 1.4 Ghz or higher to work with my computer (socket 370) but am having a hard time finding one....

1 reply Last reply on 27 Dec 2010 by
xpcman

Reboot help

Hello, im trying to reboot my dell inspiron e1505, the last owner reformatted the harddrive and i think he wiped out the restore thingy... i am curr...

xpcman

Windows xp loadng script access denied

Hello, hi, i am having a major problem with my computer, when i switch on after the initial stuff loads up a window comes up stating "window loading ...

xpcman

Systems administor has set policies to

Hello, i am trying to load a program and keep getting the "system administor has set policies to prevent this

2 replies Last reply on 27 Dec 2010 by
xpcman

Need to download xp home 2.03

Hello, my CD drive just broke my XP home cd i have a ck key and my windows is real and actived but the viurs that are killing my comuter means i can ...

xpcman

Fn key

Hello, I have an IBM thinkpad laptop and the FN key appears to be locked and there is no lock button. I have tried every combination I have found ...

xpcman

Same problem - hidden files are not hidden

Hello, Yea the guy with the hidden files problem, i have the same thing and u guys are not getting it - we want the files to stay hidden but they ar...

epsiman

Audio

Hello, hey can anybody help me install audio in my desktop(computer)? is a esc elitegroup, i had to format my computer do to a virus, now i dont hav...

epsiman

My webcam doent work on msn win7

Hello, I have recently installed windows 7 (7600 Ultimate) i have microsoft lifecam. unfortunately its not working on msn latest version. I appreciat...

epsiman

Need some help with my speakers

Hello, Speakers won't work. Can I get the link that other people have used. My control panel shows no audio device. Thanks for any help.

ker_nelson01

Xp pro keeps rebooting

Hello, hi,im using xp home edition on my computer, it keeps restarting and if i choose to start in safe mode, start windows normally or last known go...

dist.urbd
Results 15451 - 15500 out of a total of 24,656