The discussions

Sound device

Hello, Whenever i play any audio the computer does not play and it says that the UNBALE TO PLAY BACK AUDIO, NO SOUND DEVICE DETECTED IN YOUR SYSTEM...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Feb 2010 by
ian

I cant find my user accounts

Hello, I have a windows xp pro. I recently logged on and for some reason when I go to my log on screen it shows only one of my accounts. I had 3 us...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Feb 2010 by
dist.urbd

Hacking

Hello,my msn has been hacked how could I return it back

dist.urbd

Sidra

Hello, i hav an acer laptop recently i installed a new window microsoft window xp professional but i m not able to installed the audio driver it...

y_alwayz_me

Windows curropted and can't use windows xp cd

Hello, Day before yesterday i suddenly found that my CD/DVD drive is missing in My Computers. With that i got to know that my system is infected an...

suff954

Alt key is not working

Hello, I am having problem in using Alt key in Tally and MS office. Earlier when I was facing this problem I reinstalled the Win Xp Sp2 This reso...

JCB

Port address for the processors

Hello, hi.........this s bala i wanna know the port address for the processors........

ash_perez01

Laptop i think is officaly broken

Hello, My computer, whenever i boot it all i see is black, i got it up to the boot menu but then, something happened and now it wont go anywere. I ne...

dist.urbd

Toshiva 64 gb pendrive don't formate

Hello, I have a Toshiva 64 GB pendrive . But it's sometime some data copy erroe & don't delete error data. When I want to toshiva 64GB pendrive forma...

dist.urbd

I think someone blocked my account

Dear sir or madam. I would like to suggest your authorization on my facebook account because my account have been blocked or hack by somebody. Could y...

ash_perez01

Straight line appears on my dell inspiron1545

Hello, my name is divya.i have dell inspiron 1545 laptap.on the screen of it a white straight lines appears.how can i solve it.is it harmfu...

dist.urbd

Please reply soon!!!

Hello, please tell me, which mobile set is best / good to use internet on PC whith Nokia PC suit? is it Nokia 5130express music? or is it Nokia 7210 ...

coscience

Dvd writer

Hello, i have toshiba satellite l40 laptop the problem with dvd writer. it writes dvd but it does not read or write cd. so whats the problems.

dist.urbd

Windows vista product key not vissible on lap

Hello, i bought hp pavillion dv4 1125nr 13 months before.yesterday i format the hard drive,my recovery drive also formatted.then i intall win 7 but n...

Raj

Xp will not load a 16-bit program

Hello, I am trying to load and setup a program in windows xp pro. All I get is a window pop up saying. 16 bit windows subsystem C:\windows\sys...

4 replies Last reply on 2 Feb 2010 by
VAM Computers

Trojan vuris got rid of everything on laptop

Hello, I was downloading movies in Bit torrent and downloaded Spyware/ Malware Trojan Virus. Over a period of 2 days, it wiped eveything on my lapt...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

Fn key causes pages to scroll down

Ok, just recently my computer has started scrolling down when I hit the fn key. I am almost positive it didn't do this before. It's very troublesome i...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

Dvd pics back to computer

Hello, burned some pics on a DVD and want to download them back to computer, how do I do this?

xpcman

The problem i have with my keyboard is when i

Hello, The problem I have with my keyboard is when I press letter s,it displays this s€ €s €s s€ and when I press CAPSLOCK my pc shutdown.For now I u...

epsiman

Screen resolution problem in windows 7

Hello, I have dell studio 1555 laptop. The lcd screen is 1366x768. When i run any game with a resolution of 1024x768 or lower, the game is displayed ...

epsiman

How to install p3.1 to windows vista 64 bit

Hello, how can I install Primavera P3.1 into windows vista home premium 64 bit? I already try to install, but not successful, there is message afair...

suff954

Insert botable data disc

Hello, when i open my computer at morning time it displays insert bot able data disc how to solve this problem.

suff954

I need my hi5 code now please give it to me

Hello, can i have my hi5 code please

deepbreathe

Recycler and system restore virus

Hello, wee need mcafee Tool to kill RECYCLER AND System Restore Virus these is strong Viruse

deepbreathe

Doesnt work??

Hello, I tried this and im still getting power on and off with white screen - i tried removing the sim card and put it back in...still nothing...anyo...

5 replies Last reply on 2 Feb 2010 by
kieferschild

Wd 500 bg no longer works

Hello, I have a WD 500 GB Essential I got from Best Buy back in November 2009. I loaded a lot of music to it ( recording all of my albums (400) to di...

deepbreathe

Dont get code

Hello, i dont get my code.how can i get my my code?answer me soon.

deepbreathe

Wont power up

Hello, my dell laptop latitude d610 turns on battery light flashes green for 3 sec an than 2 green lights under the bldetooth light are asio on flash...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Feb 2010 by
deepbreathe

Data transfer from old laptop with usb 1.0

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have several old laptop with a single USB 1.0 port each. I need to get some old files off but when I plug in a variety of USB 2.0 storage...

PatrickC

Dell laptop poblem

Hello, am using window xp pro. . recently I noticed that each time i boot up, my laptop moved to windows , shows a blue screen and back into F8 scre...

deepbreathe

No need to activate genuine window licence

Solved

Hello, sir,I have a windows subscription key so, i don't want to purchase a genuine licence. please don't show any windows messages on my computer.

deepbreathe

The problem i have with my keyboard is when

Hello, The problem I have with my keyboard is when I press letter s,it displays this s€ €s €s s€ and when I press CAPSLOCK my pc shutdown

dan

Windows 7

Hello, i have installed windows 7 and crystal reports 11 dont run on windows 7 what can i do??

deepbreathe

Newer version of msn messenger with vista

Hello, Please can you help :- I am having trouble dowloading the newer version of MSN Messenger...was using the old one fine. Then had a prompt t...

deepbreathe

Bluetoothe - from cellphone to laptop

Hello, how do i recieve files from a cellphone to a laptop? i use vista as myy operating system. Reg

deepbreathe

About system driver

Hello, i lost my system driver cd for mother board my system sr no.9064ap115676 pl send me all driver to my mail address

deepbreathe

Tell me solution over my problem

Hello, Hello, I cannot get to the 192.168.1.1 page to set up my router.I justt reinstall windows and now I'm unable to get 192.168.1.1.Along with th...

deepbreathe

Iam nnot having website on my company name &

Hello, Please help me out on above mentioned problem. Thanks & Regards, Kanishk

dist.urbd

Sms transfer to pc

Hello, sir i have Nokia 6270 mobile how can i transfer phone data into my pc, i have no blue tooth in my pc prashant makwana

dist.urbd

Someone reading my e mail from another server

Hello, CAN SOMEONE ELSE READ MY E MAIL FROM ANOTHER SERVER OR ON SAME SERVER AS MYSELF

dist.urbd

My sound wont work i need your help !

Hello, i have downloaded some songs and i pressed play and it doesnt seem to work i cant hear a thing i have tried the help and support centre and cl...

dist.urbd

Please can anyone advice

Hello, Can anyone please help me locate bluetooth in my Dell inspiron 1420 laptop. It really would be so helpful.

deepbreathe

Boot up problem

Hello, my laptop sony baio boot up problem

dist.urbd

Restore acer to factory settings

Hello, i have an acer aspire 8200 and need to restore it to factory settings, ive got all 3 recovery cds and am aware that its some thing i have to pr...

ash_perez01

I need help.

Hello, I was wondering if someone could help me someone reset my log in administrator password and i can't log in to either of my users. I have a lap...

ash_perez01

Hp webcam

Hello, My build-in HP Webcam on my dv6000 has suddenly stopped working. Any solutions?

ash_perez01

Dell vostro latop with vista

Hello, My laptop keeps shutting itself down around 60% battery life. I have a gauge on the battery that has five lights. It shuts down around 60% ...

ash_perez01

Ram upgrade

Hello, can someone tell how i change the ram in my dell laptop and and a dirgram showing what to do thanks jim

dist.urbd

Sir!!

Hello, Sir..when i turn on my computer thare are nothin on my desktop exept mydocument that alredy being open by it self..how to solve this prob sir?...

deepbreathe

Dvd rom missing

Hello, my cpu is windows xp home edition 32 bit, i have two dvd rom's in my cpu they are working, recently i bought windows 7 i installed, LG dvd r...

ash_perez01
Results 14301 - 14350 out of a total of 24,656