The discussions

My toshiba is in a diferent lanuage

Hello, A Its A Windows Visa Basic. My Internet Pages Are All In English And Stuff. And On The Web Page I Can Write English But In The Web Box I Cant...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Sep 2009 by
closeup22

Search option cannot open

Hello, i cannot open the search folder option please help what will i do

closeup22

Driver problems on my acer aspire one

Hello, I HAD PROLEMS GETTING MY Acer Aspire One TO RE INSTALL WINDOWS AND FINALLY GOT THAT TO WORK NOW, I AM LOOKING FOR WIRELESS DRIVERS TO GET MY W...

closeup22

My rc does not open

Hello,I have a problem. I have a laptop Sony Vaio VGN-FZ Series VGN-FZ21M and suddenly do not open. I step the button ''power'' and do not open. It on...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Sep 2009 by
Maria

Lost volume

Solved

Hello, I have lost my volume. I reinstalled Windows XP after my computer crashed and now cannot seem to get any volume. I have a nexlink computer if ...

closeup22

Cant install os in mi hell's motherboard

Hello, I have this problem: i have a normal pc and working, and i have other thats doesnt works, cause it dontn have the OS. i tried to install wi...

closeup22

Black screen with movable cursor

Hello, i was trying to copy a disk when my screen turned black although few days ago i had and error report of files missing files or files that coul...

closeup22

Internet connection

Hello, i m not able to connect to internet. plz help.

closeup22

I forget my date of birth

Hello, i m mamta i forget my password and its secrete question like date of birth etc.... this mail id keeps more important to me so pls help...

closeup22

Micro sd card insertion

Hello, i have put my memory card inside the phone and i have got a travel adaptor . but where to insert the travel adaptor ? when i insert the d...

closeup22

Charlie

Hello, hi i have a 32gb pen drive of kingston make when i try to copy any file its says its write protected wht should i do

closeup22

Vista problem with dell inspiron 1525

Hello, i am not able to install sone softwares on vista as they are not working properly, for example some games like "counter strike" and "hitman...

6 replies Last reply on 3 Sep 2009 by
siku

Windows mails export - import

Hello, I am using Windows Vista Home Premium, i want export my outlook windows mail.! please give the procedure for export the mails and import the ...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Sep 2009 by
psk

C: dirve just stopped working

Hello, My C: drive use to work, now when I insert a CD nothing happens, and it doesn't show that it's reading the CD either. I checked to see if it n...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Sep 2009 by
deepbreathe

Sxe injected

Hello, i gotta a problem with this sxe injected ..............whenever i go to a server just when i entered in it the screen get black n ...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Sep 2009 by
agent 47

Help me if you can

Hello, Hello, I HAVE A Acer Aspire One THAT HAS A BOOT UP PROBLEM. I THINK IT GOT A VIRUS AND THEN WOULDN'T BOOT UP SAYS MISSING A WI...

RON39

Xp os problem installation

Hello, please help me guys..im installing xp os right now in my laptop acer aspire 4736.. but it can't continue because it can't copy the wmvencod...

sharpman

Pc games to tv

Hello, i have a hp laptop and i connected it to my tv with the hdmi cable but it doesnt let me play games through it i can get it to work for everyth...

WHoo

Complete fun

Hello, i have a very interesting problem... probably something many people have had but i cant seem to find a actual answer to it... my brothers labto...

pro-genius

Trouble with dios program on windows visata 6

Hello, I tried this but I get the message this cant be done because the program is on a network drive. I tried creating a shortcut on my workstati...

marc

I need to system reset with vista

Hello, I've got a problem with my laptop: Basically i needed to move some data files from an old computer onto this one, and created a new accou...

MY_NOD_UESP

Dedicated surver

Hello, how to connect two diff. modem..........can we do this with the help of dedicated surver...if yes then where this file would be found....

Sumi

Sound

Hello, when i hook my laptop to my samsung lcd using windows vista there is no sound. how can i change the source i cannot find it anywhere

deepbreathe

Pc restart problem

Hello, I'm Harish, even i'm facing similar problems after upgrading to Firefox 3.0.13. pc works fine but after 10-15mins blue screen appears and th...

sadgurl

No audio output

Hello, My son accidently kicked my laptop keyboard when i left it on the sofa, since then there is no audio output, the volume icon has a red cross, ...

sadgurl

Old cam

Hello, I have an old cam Micro innovations with a serial #CM10401 on the bottom and I no longer have the software for it but I have a new computer......

sadgurl

Please help me its about facebbok

Hello, i have just set up facebook and i was waiting for an email to accepted my acount! but i havent received an email and it wont log me on either ...

sadgurl

My computer got set up for dual monitors

Hello, I installed a new hp printer to my laptop and all of a sudden my computer thinks its' working on multiple monitors and is set for 800 x 600 pi...

sadgurl

My pc wont load

anyone help with this problem? my computer(windows xp) wont load past the boot screen when it does it just stays on a black screen. i have tryed t...

gaza

How to instal msn on an old windows?

Hello, I've been trying for a long time to download msn but it wont let me because it says i have an old version of windows so how can i get msn or ...

sadgurl

How to connect interner in my mobile

Hello, I m used in Motorola W270 module mobile den i want how to connect this to internet on my pc

cynic

Power cord recptical damaged - how to r/r

Hello,

sadgurl

Hdmi connection using windows xp

Hello, I have noticed your explanation on connecting pc to tv via hdmi but this was using Vista. Do you happen to know how to do so using XP on Fir...

dybbody

My web cam doesn't work hp dv2000 pavilion

Hello, I would like to know where to reboot or something to do to get my web cam work

emohop

Cannot install windows xp pro repair

Hello, I was installing windows xp pro as suggested by an iyogi technical support tech because of an internet problem I was having that turned out to...

dybbody

My cd/dvd drive e is not playing on my ibm

Hello, I have a IBM thinkpad and the cd player is no longer on my computer how do i reinstall this so that i can play CD music from my IBM think pad

dybbody

Windows vista home

Hello, Please give me the Soluttions to make Windows Vista Home edition Genuine. Please Help me Prabhat (India)

dybbody

I need quick play for xp

Hello, My name is Donald. I have HP Pavilion Entertainment DV6750ea and my remote is not working, I need to download quick play but I cant seems ...

dybbody

Pen drive

Hello, i m using 2gb kingston pen drive it shows that the removable media is inserted when its pluged on but it doesnt show any space and even opens o...

dybbody

Date and time problem

Hello, i have a little problem that is, evrytime when i start my pc there is the date and time problem accur how can i permanantlly remove thi...

dybbody

Icons error

Hello, my computer boot buts doesn't display icons

dybbody

Dstv software

Hello,pls hw can i get dstv software for both pc and phone

dybbody

You may be avictimof sofware counter feiting

Hello,

suff954

Dv7-1249ef xp drivers

Hello, I just bought an Hp Pavilion dv7-1249ef but I can't find drivers for Windows XP. Can you help me pls? :( My email is haifaivul@gmail.com ...

suff954

What makes a laptop computer to switch off

Hello, My laptop switches off by itself but when i turn it on it comes on again.

suff954

Cant access the data on my dell desktop

Hello, hi im having a problem accessing my dell desktop with out the correct pass word.. and i dont know what to do.. i change the pass word today.....

suff954

Cant see the top of my internet page

Hello i need help! i cant see anything on the top of any web page i visit. i cant even see the toolbar i tried F11 and F10 but nothing. Please Help Me...

suff954

Wont recover

Hello, is there a installer for auto recovery files??????//

suff954

Really big problem

Hello, kay i sent my xbox 360 in for repairs cause i got e74 and so i sent my hardrive in to and im trying to recover my gamertag on my other xbox 36...

suff954

Mobile to computer

Hello, i have a computer but no internet connection in there how can i used the internet mobile to computer?

suff954
Results 19301 - 19350 out of a total of 24,660