The discussions

Reinstalled vista, can't connect to network..

Solved

Hello, I had to reinstall Windows Vista (Ultimate) onto my laptop (Pavilion dv3t-2000) due to receiving a virus onto my computer. This virus (do...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Jul 2010 by
justhinkin

Please answer

Hello, how to solve error 5 access is denied error, while changing the administrator password in limited account using cmd

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jul 2010 by
Wandful

My face book account is disabled permantly

Solved

Hello, bcz some bad behaviour,sended some unkowen message to peopels so how i can reactivate any body help me . Configuration: Windows Vista / ...

jack4rall

Sony vaio

Hello, my sony vaio laptop will only start up in safe mode, starting it normally shows the icons but when i try to go to any of the programmes it ...

anjana03

Ie6 has encountered a problem

Hello, I have IE6 problem: "Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." Error Signat...

arun malhotra

System crashes on start-up: xp

Closed

Hello, I've been having a problem where my pc will boot up as far as telling me Windows had a problem starting up and asking me what to do (safe mo...

12 replies Last reply on 12 Jul 2010 by
Dennis Perry

Ex girlfriend changed pw

Hello, My ex girlfriend has hacked my account and changed my password and secret question. can you please tell me my password she has changed it too?...

little.jay60

Speaker not working

Hello, im havin compaq laptop.. one of my speaker is not working.. what may be the problem.. can it be managed by itself Configuration: Windows...

little.jay60

My laptop screen change the automaticaly

Solved

Hello, my laptop background screen automaticaly chage and every time power on.display the blang screen .slove this problem Configuration: Windo...

nancy0123

Restore all programs, user accounts, and file

Hello, Somehow wiped out EVERYTHING on my Acer laptop...someone please give me insttructions on how to possibly get it all back. Configuration:...

little.jay60

Data recovery after formatting of system

Solved

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 533.4 i formatted my system due to window crash.i have some exl files on desktop c drive which are ...

Ambucias

Windows cannot find regsvr.exe

Solved

Hello, i am getting this error while opening the C:\ from My Computer Windows cannot find regsvr.exe pls help what to do ?

3 replies Last reply on 12 Jul 2010 by
ANIL

Autorestart after shutdown

Solved

Hello, my hp laptop automatically restarts after shutdown. pls any help and suggestion to overcome auto restart after shutdown. Configuratio...

little.jay60

Controlpanel missing in my pc

Hello, my computer got infected with some virus due to which control panel disappeared and my files are getting duplicated.when iam trying to access...

little.jay60

Gprs web settings

Hello, hi dude can u send me the loop mobile gprs setting for me mobile number 9664148446

3 replies Last reply on 12 Jul 2010 by
ravi

Invalid boot.ini

Hello, Yesterday i tried to reinstall a Bluetooth driver(from lenovo site) on my lenovo 2048 with windows xp sp3 laptop, the system asked to rep...

Ansari

Ares screen all black

Hello, my problems is that after i download a movie (with ARES)and try to watch it,the screen is just black.but you can hear the audio.i tried downlo...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Jul 2010 by
Brittz

My hp pc will not go start properly.

Hello, I've got an HP desktop computer of Windows XP. I havent been using it much since i got my laptop. Anyway, went to switch it on so i coul...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Jul 2010 by
toubib32

No sound device installed

Hello, my computer keep saying this: Media Player cannot play the file because there is a problem with your sound device. There might not be a so...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jul 2010 by
toubib32

No audio device installed

Hello, HELP! I keep trying to fix this and I tried all the fixes that are posted and none have worked. I went into the control panel and tried t...

toubib32

No sound

Hello, i need help! i turned off the sound on my laptop and now i can get it back on. any help would be great! Carol Configuration: Window...

Wandful

Down loading blue tooth

Hello, how do i put the blue tooth on my laptop? Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

Wandful

Chandra stephens

Hello, My name is Chandra Stephens and I have a Dell Laptop and for the last 6 months . The volume on my laptop doesn't work. What can I or what shou...

Wandful

Boot from dell reinstallation cd

Hello, I have 2 DELL 8100s. #1 allowed me to reinstall XP PRO from the OFFICIAL DELL cd. #2 WILL NOT. I can get into the boot sequence screen, move cd...

Wandful

Acer aspire one restoring problem

Hello, I recently tried to restore my acer aspire one netbook to factory settings, but I accidentally turned it off. When I started it up again it ...

Wandful

Virus or spyware problem

Hello, I have no anti virus software on my computer. I do have super anti spyware free edition. Something got into my computer called avsoft anti ...

Wandful

Latitude d610 will not power on

Hello, My Latitude D 610 just won't power on. its completely dead. The last day it was working on battery, but with the AC Adapter plugged in, it ...

Wandful

Vista service pack problem

my laptop is stuck on "stage 3 of 3 100% do not turn off your computer" it is in a constant loop has been for over a day, it is trying to install vist...

jack4rall

What problem to my pc??

Hello, [.ShellClassInfo] LocalizedResourceName=@%SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,-21769 IconResource=%SystemRoot%\system32\imageres.dll,-183 its...

jack4rall

No sound

Hello, every so often the sound on my laptop stops working on all programs. i know that if you turn it off and turn it on it works again but is ther...

Wandful

L300 -149 toshiba satellite

Hello, I am having problems with my Toshiba Windows Vista home premier edition 32bit.The inital problem was file: \boot\bcd status: 0xc00000e9 ...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Jul 2010 by
Jed

Windows will not start

Hello, When I turn on my computer I get a black screen that says windows failed to start. It will not even start in safe mode. How can I fix this? ...

Wandful

Os gone?

Hello, so my friend got a computer with non genuine windows like i had for awhile and nothing was wrong but his computer just randomly started shu...

Wandful

Computer virus

Hello, I have a virus on my computer, the internet is connected but cannot be accessed on my computer. I also cannot go on to the control pannel an...

mukesh4821

Virus won't let me access anything...

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0 I cannot delete anything on my computer or access my internet bc there is a virus that...

Lace

Blue screen of death

Hello, I got the blue screen of death half way through restoring my acer computer to factory settings....now it wont complete the rest of the installa...

Wandful

Security alert- system doesnt allow file dl

Hey guys, I've been having a really irritating problem for the last 2 months now. Every time i want to download a video/file using the program "yo...

Wandful

Dodo won't work with windows 7

Hello, I have recently installed windows 7. Everything works fine except my wireless Dodo (HUAWEI E160E USB Stick). Everytime I connect within 5 mins...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Jul 2010 by
ev

Changing hard disk

hello i changed my hard disk but i dont know to install it for better performance

Wandful

Internet settings

Hello, i am k.vijaykumar want internet setting or operamini to my mobile.My mobile no is ( 08801327879 ). thanx. Configuration: Windows XP /...

Wandful

My mic won't work

Hello, My mic isnt working for some strange reason... i have it plugged in and all... i called a guy on skype.. but he can't hear me but he can hear m...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Jul 2010 by
cait

Downgrade from 7 to window xp

Solved

Hello, i have a toshiba L450D laptop with window7 home premium 64bit,but suddenly 4 trojan files entered in my lappy and window 7 was corrupted...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jul 2010 by
Tommo

No sound in my computer

Hello, I , have a toshiba satellite laptop and there is no sound comming out from the computer , wat I need to doo to get my sound back plea...

toubib32

Dell 8500 boot up fault!!!

Hi just tried to boot up my laptop and it keeps saying that there mite be a missing file or corupt file.Laptop wont even boot up in safe mode. Has ...

toubib32

My laptop says no audio device is installed

Hello, My computer had a little crash in which it lost all my personal files and since then my computer has had no sound and this is the message I ...

9 replies Last reply on 10 Jul 2010 by
daisie

Drivers for hp pavilion dv6701au for winxp

Solved

Hello, i purchased HP pavilion dv6701au with win Vista. and now i want to install win XP in that. but i couldnt find its drivers for xp so pls anybo...

5 replies Last reply on 10 Jul 2010 by
MSS

How to use the scanner of hp deskjetf2400

Hello, I have a hp Deskjet F2400 All in One series, How can I use the Scanner? Please Let me Know Configuration: Windows ...

michael

I cant attach files and any attachments

Hello, i m unable to attach any attachments to my gmail. idont know where is the problem whether is dis the prob with gmail or firefox error or net ...

little.jay60

Computer doesnt open up

Hello, My laptop which has XP has been giving problem for a week. It doesnt open up. When I try to start it goes into checking the files and then ...

little.jay60

Win xp driver assist required asap

Hello, I need MS Windows XP professionals Video and sound driver for my HP Compaq C500 as I just recently formatted/reloaded from Vista to XP but been...

jack4rall
Results 10451 - 10500 out of a total of 24,655