The discussions

Network printer connection problem

Hello, myself aniket, from India.I have a problem.The problem is .....a local printer connected with a system,now i want to share this printe...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Sep 2009 by
psk

Where my hard disk

Hello, My Acer Aspire One ZG5 just have 8gb (SSD). How can i find my HDD?

3 replies Last reply on 1 Sep 2009 by
Anonymous

Cannot find

Solved

Hello, i cannot find the specific program that u said "crapcleaner". please help me specify what prog do i install.thank you

1 reply Last reply on 1 Sep 2009 by
Dora The Explorer

Gateway on compaq

Hello, i have a compaq presario and when i got the notebook it did not come with a recovery disk.. I started downloading games and song and now my co...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Sep 2009 by
lil_aznboi101

Website question

Hello, can anyone tell me what website that can download to a free download microsoft windows update.. anyone knows something?? help me out... tha...

kergie_69

Setting up this flash thing

Hello, what if i'd deleted macromed folder!!!? i know i did a silly thing, but i'm running i.e on vista(home) and it's a week that i'm searching and ...

deepbreathe

Hp formatting

Hello, hello actually i have a hp pavilion dv2000 laptop wanted to format it it contains 2 drives c: and d: . the d:drive is named as hp recovery ...

dboxx30

Computer problem

Hello, so about two days ago when i woke up and tried to use my computer, all my programs wont run. When i click on things like iTunes, a black box ap...

joyful92

Seious help..cant start windows at all...

Hello, Okay so i'm having serious laptop issues. When i try to start up my cmop, it skips right to the page with 'safe mode/w networking,/wcommand pr...

deepbreathe

Help please ---- serious problems

Hello, Hello all, Let me start by saying -- your help is greatly appreciated !!! I am not computer savvy by any means and I think I made one ...

deepbreathe

Cannot view hidden files

Hello, I have hidden an important folder.I tried un hiding it by going to 'TOOLS' menu and by selecting the 'Show hidden files and folders' option,bu...

re_mi

Audio output device

Hello, I accidentally erase my audio device down bottom right from the screen. It says that I dont have an audio device installed. I am panic. Can ...

deepbreathe

Gprs setting in htc touch

Hello, Hi i want the gprs setting in htc touch. Plz provide the information as soon as possible regarding

gragrand

Need assistance on windows vista home premium

Hello, need assistance on widows vista home premium!! how do i enable downloads for internet explorer? both firefox and internet explorer wont down...

gragrand

Please help me out if possible!!

Hello, I HAVE A Acer Aspire One THAT HAS A BOOT UP PROBLEM. I THINK IT GOT A VIRUS AND THEN WOULDN'T BOOT UP SAYS MISSING A WINDOWS ROOT/SYSTEM32/...

sharpman

No sound help....

Hello, newayz after re installing da windows no sound is played and system configuration are hcl windows media center addition sp2 2002 pen...

sharpman

How to open a hidden file

Hello, I am trying to open the hidden file from control panel,but after clicking "show the hidden file" it does not give any response. Some day befor...

gragrand

What is the http proxy and port

Hello,

dawooddoe

Windowsslowdown

Solved

Hello, I am using windows xp.. When i installed it about 1 mnth ago after some time it slows down and then i installed it again then i face the same ...

bluemountain

Can not open myspace site

Hello, when Ii'm on google and type in (www.myspacwe.com) it goes to the page with all the myspace serches but when I clickon myspace the page deosn'...

pcsces

All me songs earsed

Hello, i was putting some sonds and music vidoes on my ipod nano, and they all earsed!!!!!!! i cant get them bac on! because it says there is not eno...

pcsces

Inspiron mini

Hello, how do i reset a inspiron mini back to factory setting when i cannot get windows to open

pcsces

Contact list problem?

Excuse me, Somehow my problem was that my MSN live cannot ID email accounts with anything other than alphabets...for example I cannot see my frien...

Xyand

Laptop keyboard problem

Hello, I have Sony laptop and the pointer is jumping back when I type t, v, q, and s. It doesn't matter if it is an word doc or e-mail, and with or ...

fea_ture

Acer factory re set

Hello, Trying to re-set my pc to original factory settings as one of the auto updates has jammed my pc up and i am stuck. Not worried about losing al...

pcsces

My lappy beeps before starting

Hello, i have a problem i have toshiba laptop model number A300 when i start my lappy it starts beeping continuously more than 1 min then it starts....

pcsces

Webpage will not display

Hello, My internet is working however my internet explorer 'cannot display the webpage'. I have a hp pavilion dv2000.

pcsces

Msg in mobile

Hello plz help me When my computer start then send me a msg in mobile.How can to possible??plz reply me as soon as possible.

pcsces

Jus got hacked

Hello My email has been hacked..i really need it back as it contains alot of important stuff.is there any way i can get it back asap!!!plz help

pcsces

My computer wont run a copy of windows vista

Hello There, I burnt a DVD containing windows vista sp2 and it runs fine on my laptop but when i put it in my computer it dosen't boot but yet it w...

pcsces

Toshiba wont boot

Hello, My son has a toshiba laptop about 4 years old..He bought it from a friend and therefore has none of the software that came with it originally....

sharpman

Cd rom wont read burnt copy of vista

Hello, i burnt a copy of windows vista sp2 but cd drive wont read it, i burnt it of my laptop and it works fine on my laptop but when i try to use ...

pcsces

Problem of memory card

Hello, My Memory card is suffering from the error insert a disk in to removelable drive but i have already insert the Sd card. Please solve my pro...

fea_ture

Lost internet connection

Hello, MY internet connection at home works fine until my daughter connects her laptop to the same connection. Then I have to keep repairing the co...

marby100

Disable short keys (ease of access)

Hello, Can someone please help me? When I press cetain letters I encounter typing problems. ie. L - Locks my laptop M- Minimises I have win...

Abs

I want del some data forever

Hello, sir how can i delete some past acitivties from my pc forever.

strnnger

How to add antiviruse to vista?

Hello, After the free norton antiviruse trial i tried to upload macafee on windows vista . But my windows didnot support it. I uninstalled the origi...

dybbody

Pen drive

Hello, I have a computer which i bought in 2003 and it is not recognising the pen drive what should i do

strnnger

Window 98

Hello, I am in so much confusin right now, when ever i turn on to computer/ pc it says monitor is in power safe mode, use pc to activate. It is ...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Aug 2009 by
sadgurl

Driver problem

Hello, i dont have a sound driver on my acer aspire one AO150,and i do not know where to get it on the internet,i also dont know the particular brand...

sadgurl

Not able to access hidden folder and files

Hello, I am not able to unhide a folder and its files (Even through command prompt) because commands are not showing any effect like to unhide all...

sadgurl

Windows vista screen upside down, solution di

Hello, I have tried all of your wonderful advice. However, for some reason it will not work on my windows vista. Please Help. Thanks.

sadgurl

A question about recovery discs

Hello, some kind of virus deleted my system completely out of my laptop ... 1) can i format the laptop using the recovery disc? 2) if i f...

4 replies Last reply on 31 Aug 2009 by
tola

Restore l300 laptop to factory settings

Hello, I AM TRYING TO RESTORE MY TOSHIBA L300 LAPTOP BACK TO FACTORY SETTINGS. I HAVE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS LISTED ON THIS WEB PAGE, HOW EVER I CAN...

sharpman

Cant start my laptop

Hello, my laptop will not start up . i can get to the bios , goes back black. ideas what to do next??

sadgurl

Windows doesn't start, keyboard doesn't work

Hello, I was hoping you guys could help me. I have a Dell Inspiron 1525 running Vista. This past Friday, I turned it off so it could download 2 window...

sadgurl

My system not booting from xp pro cd

Hello, i am trying to load last xp and my system is not going past "the boot from cd ....." screen. can some one help me fix this.

4 replies Last reply on 31 Aug 2009 by
tiwari90

Html links

Hello, I created a HTML code with links, its working in my system, but when i copied to the other system the link is not working please can anyone he...

olfo81

Problems in installing xp in my p.c

Hello, sir/mam, i am anujay kumar and m having windows vista (home basic) installed on my laptop(CQ40,T220 tu),but i want to install xp but i m una...

dybbody

Help me

Hello, pls help me my hidden fiels are nt getting open even after i have clicked on show all hidden fiels and folders. still that are nt getting ...

olfo81
Results 19351 - 19400 out of a total of 24,656