The discussions

Error message when i click on photos

Hello, I'm using Windows XP Pro service pack 2. Whenever i click on any jpeg photo in my photo folder i get this error message " Windows Explorer ...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jan 2009 by
xpcman

Mistake

Hello, 5 years old laptop running windows xp prior to giving the laptop to a friend I erased all my files and documents in order to free as much har...

5 replies Last reply on 14 Jan 2009 by
xpcman

No boot/video

Hello, When i power my computer all the lights and fans kick on but i get nothing on the monitor and i get no beeps nor do i hear the window start ...

xpcman

A computer problem??

Hello, This is Kyewalyanga Wahabu and I would like to format my Hard drive, I know I shall loose all the data by it doesn't bring me to the other op...

xpcman

Why does edit operate when i press u

Hello, When I am typing,if I press "u" the edit facility and undo appear.Could this just be a faulty key or have I done something to cause th...

xpcman

Blank screen emergangy

Hello, I am having a problem on a blank screen also. I think it is my video card. I have my final papers that are on that computer and I can not do...

5 replies Last reply on 14 Jan 2009 by
xpcman

System restore

Hello, i currently attempted a system restore and it was half way through the process then a friend pulled the plug out of the socket now when i turn...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Jan 2009 by
sstupid comps

Regarding router

Hello, i am using wirless router and wimax internet connection . problem is that i can just login successfully to my isp portal i.e. reliance but c...

rabhisp

I recently re-installed xp on my computer.

But now it doesn't recognise my modem. everything is hooked up correct but it won't connect to the internet. Is there anything else I need to install?

kuch

64 gb pendrive

Hello, i am not able to format my 64 gb kingston pendrive. any software to do so. nishat

kickeffel

Share all desktop without internet

Hello, i connecting all 25 pc in wnetworkiing iwant to share all desktop from one pc programe

pianomonster

Has anyone used easeus partition manager ?

Hello all, Has anyone used EASEUS Partition Manager ? I use xp and want to enlarge my system partition to install new software. As Partition Mag...

4 replies Last reply on 14 Jan 2009 by
eric

Icons dont open

Hello, Hi, When i click on any icons on my computer they dont open. I can get into a folder , but when i click any icons inside the folder , they ...

vangogh34

Tar-file contents on windows from cmd line

Hello, I have tar-files on the windows platform and I want to have a listing of the tar-contents. Something similar to the unix tar tvf command. Th...

yashtozor

No wuauclt.exe file on windows xp prof sp2

Hello, I did not find wuauclt.exe file on all clients that have windows XP Prof sp2. Then The clients do not appear on wsus consule. But for other...

ebuddy4445

I can't get my computer to boot right

Hello, I can't get my computer to boot right. when i try turning it on the light by the power switch turns red for a few seconds then turns green ...

DJ AKSHAY

Windows updating problem posible virus!

Hello, i have just found that my computer wont update ether windows or any of my antivirus/spyware software (avg, superanti spyware and downloaded to...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jan 2009 by
xpcman

Drivers for a sata drive

Closed

Hello, I am trying to downgrade a Gateway M-6841 laptop from Vista to XP. I've heard that you have to load the XP driver for the SATA drive which is ...

9 replies Last reply on 13 Jan 2009 by
vista to xp

Why double drive d show error

Hello, when i double click to open drive d it's show error can not find "desktop.exe". but double click on other drive it open normally. Please he...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Jan 2009 by
travid

Another problem accessing xp repair console

Hello, I am trying to help a friend who has an older Dell laptop running XP Home with SP 2. He acquired the Spyware Guard 2009 trojan which erased hi...

beautypcs

Usb pen drive problem

Hello, I have problem with my pc, which is asking for installation. When i put 2gb pen it detecting but when i put different pen drive it asking fo...

ZoeJane

How to delete a user account?

Hi, I created a new user account and now I don't need it anymore. So, I deleted the account and it disappeared from the login screen, but it s...

lifekcus

Missing programs

Hi, The other day I entered the "All Programs" list. I was surprised to see most of my programs are missing from the list. There's only a littl...

keeprise

Windows vista ultimate

Hello, I tried to install Windows Vista using the Vista DVD but my machine doesn't boot into the installation area. While booting I have noticed that...

whineup

How to open my laptop

Hello, i have a problem and it is that i got a laptop from my grandfather and he died and when i opened it it was writen to write a pssword now i don...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jan 2009 by
xpcman

Can't do anything

Hello, I was having a problem with microsoft word/works starting up and my computer has windows xp wouldn't allow me to restore to an earlier date. W...

xpcman

Recover files

Hello,My computer crashed because I let my computer on one night and the next day it did not recovered my system so I could not recover my files. I h...

xpcman

Viruse wiped my computer out

Hello, A viruse wiped out my computer and every thing i try will not work booting up comes up with (TLDR Is missing)

xpcman

I mwant to link a monitor up to my laptop

Hello, i connect a medion monitor to my laptop the laptop works fine and the monitor has a white band accross the centre iam on windows vista can...

xpcman

Any folder open with small size

Hello, I am facing with a problem that is when I try to open any folder then it is open with small size not with maximize size so...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Jan 2009 by
gullu

It tks 48hrs to downld a 10min.video to utube

Hello,it takes so long to download a video on youtube. please help. it takes 10hrs to download a 3min. video on to youtube

2 replies Last reply on 12 Jan 2009 by
jyothi

Audio and video sound

Hello,

3 replies Last reply on 12 Jan 2009 by
jmp59

Restarts when booting??

Hello, I've just bought a used computer with Windows xp professional sp2. It worked just fine yesterday. I installed programs like Opera browser, B...

3 replies Last reply on 12 Jan 2009 by
tYdeRRR

Theme

Hello, my backbround theme is changing automatically when ever i restart my system.. every time i shut down n restart my system this problem occurs.

Sqyol

Configuration

Hello, everything about my laptop is in german and windows vista. how do i change to english and windows xp. my laptop is from germany, when i b...

yahooze

Windows advanced server 2000

Hello, when i server open so my windows logo display and hangup system. i want to repair windows but problems is that my softwares is important is al...

elton90

Network controllers pls!!

Hello, i need the network controller drivers for a dell latitude d600...with windows xp... thanks!

asoka_79

Laptop is screwed up

Hello, I need help. My computer always shuts down by itself and reboots by itself. Just recently I dont have a background, icons, or a start menu bar...

alvarezpc

Why doesnt it work

i downloaded windows live messenger 2009 last night and i tryed t sign in but it said Error code: 80040154. i went on the net and tryed a command prom...

msnnopes

To msame problem hidden files are not shown y

Hello, brothr m facing the same problem i did all the things but my files are not shown to me cud u able to help me regaring this i ll b thankful to...

challengelife

Problem when install windows xp pro

Hello, When i install windows xp pro S.P2 there's appear " no hard disk drive has deteced in my computer " my hard disk drive is sata

3 replies Last reply on 11 Jan 2009 by
engg1987

My goddamn laptop

Hello, well i have a problem...doesnt everybody say that... anyway my internet explorer doesnt load up anymore, it doesnt take me to the internet. ...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jan 2009 by
comgeek

Wont read recovery disc - gateway

Hello, I have a similar problem. My brother tried to use a Dell recovery disc in my Gateway laptop, and now using the Gateway recovery disc wont w...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Jan 2009 by
babu

Cd drive

Hello, i can't find my cd drive in my computer. Please you have any clue on how to solve this problem without formatting my system let me know. Reach...

ma cam ses retail plus

Pls help

Hello, When my PC starts and in the start when is the IDE scanning he finds my HDD and my DVD-RW but there is a line where it is said SECONDARY ...

xpcman

Ram problem?

Hello, I have a presario SR5410F and i changed the ram card and it started making a beeping noise! somebody please answer,thank you!

xpcman

File dll missing

Hello, when i open my computer the message"windows\system32\iifDvvVL.dll " what i'll do. thanks advance.

Kubrick

Internet down on pc, but not 2 laptops

Hello, To start i want to say sorry in advance for not explaining clearly hehe. I am having trouble with my computer, the internet was last working...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Jan 2009 by
luke

I am looking for driver

Hello, plz send me all the drivers for hp pavilion dv6000.i got window vista with it but i want to use xp in it ,so plz help me

sam

Boot error

Hello, I am also getting a boot error on Windows XP, although once it gets to the blue screen, it gives me an unmount disk error - at least that's wh...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jan 2009 by
DRIVE VECTRON M3CW
Results 23401 - 23450 out of a total of 24,655