This short tutorial will show you how to add a picture to your Gmail profile.
How to add a profile picture to your Gmail profile?
- Sign-in to your Gmail account.
- Click on Gear button > Settings.
- Go to the General section then My picture.
- Click on Select a picture.
- Browse for the picture of your choice:
Can other people see your profile picture in Gmail?
Your profile picture in Gmail can be seen by any other Gmail user that you are in correspondence with.
How to remove your profile picture via the Gmail app?
- Open your Gmail app and tap on your avatar.
- Tap on Manage your Google Account > Personal Info > About Me.
- Go to Profile picture and choose Remove.
Do you need more help with Gmail? Check out our forum!
- Facebook Adds Video Profile Pictures
- Deactivated Facebook- can’t change messenger picture? [solved] > Forum - Facebook
- How To Set Your Profile Picture in Gmail
- Instagram profile picture blurry iphone > Guide
- Add music to picture for youtube > Guide
- What are Gmail's incoming and outgoing servers?
- How to enable the spell checker on Gmail?
- Add a signature in Gmail: via Android, iPhone, computer
- How to use Gmail to send and receive emails
- Restore deleted Gmail emails: from spam, trash
- Send voice messages via Gmail: from PC, iPhone, Android
- What Is Gmail Go?
- Add an image to Gmail signature: with or without a URL
- Delete your Gmail account permanently: from computer, phone
- Create a new Gmail account: without phone number, for child
- How to cancel a sent email on Gmail?
- Recover Gmail account: without phone number, recovery email
- Attach files on Gmail: on Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac
- Change your Gmail password: on iPhone, Android, computer
- Access your Gmail account: via iPhone, Android, PC