Google Chrome - View and manage your saved passwords
Each time you sign-in to a website or online service, like most browser Google Chrome will ask you if your want to save your username and password. Where are these passwords stored and how to access them?
To view all your saved passwords:
- Open Google Chrome
- Click on "Customise and Control Google Chrome button" > "+ Show advanced settings".
- Scroll to "Passwords and forms" and click on "Manage saved passwords".
- All your saved passwords will be listed here:
As you will notice, the passwords are hidden behind asterisks. To view your passwords:
- Select the entry of your choice and click on Show:
- Enter your Windows password to validate:
If you don't want your saved password to be erased each time you clear your browsing data, follow the below procedure:
- Click on "Customise and Control Google Chrome button" > Tools > Clear Browsing Data.
- Uncheck "Passwords" from the list of items you want to clear:
Published by deri58
Latest update on April 11, 2014 at 05:00 AM by deri58.