In this tutorial you will seehow to enable the Bookmarks bar for the latest version of the Opera web browser.
This feature is not enabled by default!
How to enable the Bookmarks bar?
- Click on the Opera button > Settings
- Scroll to the "User Interface".
- Then simply check the "Show Bookmarks Bar".
- The bookmarks bar is now enabled.
How to add a website to the Bookmarks bar?
To add a website to the Bookmarks bar:
- Go to the webpage of your site.
- Click on the heart-shaped button located at the end of the address bar > Add to page to bookmarks bar.
Managing your bookmarks
To change the name of a bookmark:
- Right-click on the bookmark of your choice > Edit
The Bookmarks Manager is missing!
Indeed the latest version of the Opera browser doesn't include a tool to manage your bookmarks.
The solution is to make use of a small add-on:
This document, titled « Opera - How To Enable The Bookmarks Bar », is available under the Creative Commons
license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM