On your chosen Android device you can change the default email inbox to your chosen email account. In this article we will use the example of Gmail, however there are similar steps that can be taken if you use another email account.
How to Change Default Inbox
To change the default inbox type of the Gmail app, follow the below procedure:
- Open the Gmail app.
- Tap the Menu key and scroll to Settings.
- Select your email account.
- Tap on "Inbox type".
- Select "Priority Inbox".
Photo by Kon Karampelas on Unsplash
- How to make all inboxes default in gmail app
- Gmail all inboxes default - Best answers
- Gmail app default to all inboxes - Best answers
- Gmail app reply all default - How-To - Gmail
- Unable to attach file in gmail app - How-To - Gmail
- Unable to attach file in gmail app android - Forum - Gmail
- How To Set Swipe Gestures in the Gmail App - How-To - Gmail
- Gmail app clear search history - How-To - Gmail