In recent days, some Instagram users can no longer add multiple photos to their posts at once. The "Select Multiple" button is simply gone! This happens mostly on iPhone devices – the Android app still has this button. But no worries: Instagram did not cancel the carousel function with the possibility of uploading multiple images in one post, but simply changed the way you add photos. In this article, we'll explain to you how to add two or more photos to your Instagram carousel.
How to post multiple photos on Instagram?
We are used to the well-known button for adding multiple photos to a post:
However, it's gone on Instagram for iOS devices. From now on, to add multiple photos to your post, in the image gallery you have to tap on the first photo you want to use andhold it. Note: You have to click on the small version of the photo you want, not on the larger version that appears at the top of the screen.Then, you can select the photos as usual:
You'll see that the photos you've selected will be marked with blue check mark numbers. Tap on Next to continue.
It is possible that the "Select multiple photos" button will also disappear on the Instagram for Android, and you will have to add images to the carousel using the method we showed above. Moreover, it is likely that this method will also be used to add multiple photos to Instagram Stories.
Find out how to post on Instagram from PC and Mac.
Photo – 123RF.com
- How to post multiple pictures on instagram
- Instagram carousel - Best answers
- Instagram post multiple photos - Best answers
- How to post multiple photos on instagram without losing quality - How-To - Internet
- How to download photo from instagram on pc - How-To - Instagram
- Rotate multiple photos - How-To - Windows
- Can someone hide their posts from you on instagram - How-To - Instagram
- How to download private photos from instagram - How-To - Instagram