I have a concern with my Gmail account ...
- I have an inbox supporting multiple Gmail accounts.
- I imported an address from live.com
- Emails sent from the other Gmail account go right through the main inbox.
- Now when I get an email from live.com, these messages do not pass through the main inbox and go straight to the live.com label.
- The aim is to have a an inbox with the utility "several inbox".
The concern is that my phone does not prompt me when I receive an email from live.com because this one does not pass through the main box.
- You can change this in the import settings.
- Settings - Accounts and import - Check the messages with the POP3 protocol.
- You'll then go to "edit the information" and you uncheck the "archive messages" (normally enabled).
Thanks to Mihawk for this tip.
- Issue - Managing multiple mail accounts with Gmail Inbox
- Manage multiple twitter accounts - How-To - Social Media
- My gmail inbox mail - How-To - Internet
- Configure a Gmail, Hotmail or Yahoo mail account to your iPad - How-To - iPad
- Incoming mail server for gmail account - How-To - Gmail
- Recover totally deleted mails from my gmail account ✓ - Forum - Gmail