I have a concern with my Gmail account ...
- I have an inbox supporting multiple Gmail accounts.
- I imported an address from live.com
- Emails sent from the other Gmail account go right through the main inbox.
- Now when I get an email from live.com, these messages do not pass through the main inbox and go straight to the live.com label.
- The aim is to have a an inbox with the utility "several inbox".
The concern is that my phone does not prompt me when I receive an email from live.com because this one does not pass through the main box.
- You can change this in the import settings.
- Settings - Accounts and import - Check the messages with the POP3 protocol.
- You'll then go to "edit the information" and you uncheck the "archive messages" (normally enabled).
Thanks to Mihawk for this tip.