The discussions

Delete from first sheet and copying to other

Dear Friends, i have problem with excel sheet. i have two excel sheet that have lots of data. i want to delete from first excel sheet then nee...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Apr 2012 by
rizvisa1

Autorun a macro in excel based on sheet name

Hello, I use the personal.xls which has many macros incorporated into it with shortcut names. The application I use that opens Excel names the sh...

8 replies Last reply on 4 Apr 2012 by
rizvisa1

Formulas not copying from worksheet to sheet

Hi There, my excel has been doing some funny things lately. 1. When I copy a formula from one worksheet to another, the actual formula does not ...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Apr 2012 by
venkat1926

Problem in my excel sheet please help me out

Hello, i hav poblem like... i hav code numbers for example.in coloum "B" if i enter dat code number i should get the name of the person or a deale...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Apr 2012 by
rizvisa1

Excel formula

Hello, I have a 2 colunm set of info on Sheet 3 in a spreadsheet (Column A numbers listed 1-600, and column B corresponding figures per number) wh...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Apr 2012 by
rizvisa1

Excel copy rows based on boolean?

Hello Everyone, I've been using these forums for quite some time but I am completely stuck, so this is my first post. I'm currently attempting to Co...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Mar 2012 by
venkat1926

Assistance needed in excel 2010

Hello, Would it be possible for someone to help me with a vba problem in Excel 2010? In cell B35 I'm using the =TODAY() function and in C35 there ...

4 replies Last reply on 28 Mar 2012 by
rizvisa1

Time recording on excel

Hello, How can I have a code so that an employee just types his Employee # in let's say cell K1 and hit enter, so it will trigger the necessary inpu...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Mar 2012 by
rizvisa1

Microsoft excel 2010

Hello, Hey can anyone tell me how to get data out of a cell into a macro. What I'm trying to do is get data of the internet by just clicking on a ...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Mar 2012 by
rizvisa1

Need an excel formula

Hello, I'm likely having trouble finding a formula for this because I can't articulate properly what I want but here goes... I have two worksheets ...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Mar 2012 by
rizvisa1

Macro to copy data from 1 wrksheet to another

Hello, Here is my situation. I have a workbook that has two sheets. The first sheet returns a set of cell values based on a link to an external da...

rizvisa1

Move rows from multiple sheets to new sheets

Hello, I have little experience with Macros and need some help. I have multiple worksheets each labeled with different weeks (i.e. "AUG 29 - SEP 3...

rizvisa1

Macro query

Hello, I want to make a macro usable as follows: If I enter a value in a cell, then cursor should go to a certain sheet or the sheet having the...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Mar 2012 by
rizvisa1

Excel: copy cells under if statement

Hi everyone, I'd like to copy a range of cells (year1, year2, year3,...) from worksheet years to worksheet customers if the cell name has the same...

rizvisa1

Vba macro to compare two worksheets

Hello, I'm looking for some quick VBA code that will compare 2 worksheets (say sheet1 and sheet2) and copy the changes of sheet2 into the corres...

rizvisa1

Mass spectrum for successful drawing in excel

Dear friends. Please, does someone can help me concerning this issue resolving? I need a macro for solve a mass spectroscopy problem (mass spectrum)....

rizvisa1

Copying macro

Hi guys, I'm new to macros and I need your help. I've got an excel file called "DATA.xlsm" and I need to copy some cells from another excel file, wh...

rizvisa1

How to copy a range of cells.

Hello, How to copy a range of cells from One excel file to another excel file. Ex: In file A, I want to copy the Cells from The Column C4 to t...

rizvisa1

Create a txt file and name it thru macro

Hello, I am trying to copy content of a worksheet to a text file. What i want to know is how can i name the text file based on a given string in a p...

rizvisa1

Unable to copy data from spreadsheet into ano

Hello, I am unable to copy data from one spreadsheet to another. I can do it without filtering the data, but i need to filter in order to get the ...

rizvisa1

Auto sheet date change

Hello, I got 31 spreadsheets one for each day of the month named 1Jun10-30Jun10.Is there a way of changing these dates automatically to say 1Jul10-3...

rizvisa1

Excel show formulas with numbers

Hello, I have a problem with making Excel write the formula with actual numbers. This is the text I want to get: A=1 B=3 C=A+B=1+3=4 In the t...

rizvisa1

Copy from master to different sheets

Hello, I am slowly making my way through macros, but can't seem to find the answer to the following:- I have a master sheet - which is a budget...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Mar 2012 by
rizvisa1

Change the date of weekends in excel 2007

Hello, just want to ask how to change the date of weekends in excel 2007. please help. thanks! Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer...

rizvisa1

Excel macro help needed to name ranges

Solved

Hello, I have a 10 column x 500 row spreadsheet A1:J500 I would like to name ranges as follows: Range A1:J1 should be named with the content of...

5 replies Last reply on 23 Mar 2012 by

Need to copy rows based on values entered

Hello, I need help with a formula or macro. My situation is this: I have one sheet of data (Sheet1) with unique values (item numbers) in Column A...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Mar 2012 by
TrowaD

Excel related

Solved

Hello, could you please tell me how I get excel to automatically use a color in a cell that I write something into? The blank ones can remain colo...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Mar 2012 by
DG83

Excel formulas

Hello, I have a spreadsheet called 'TRADE' as follows: Column: A B C Sept 200 1000 ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Mar 2012 by
TrowaD

Macro to create worksheets

Solved

Hello, I'm Mike, I'm new to Macro excel I need a Macro that read from a table the name of projects and create for each project a sheet named th...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Mar 2012 by
Mike

In excel 2010 modify the pasted value to link

Closed

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 11.0 Office 2010 Excel I often need to record UPS tracking numbers into designated fields in Exce...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Mar 2012 by
pcsces

Cannot browse, but ping and hotmail working.

Hello, I have the same problem on my browsers, ie has encountered a problem and need to close. Sorry for the inconvenience. error signa...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Mar 2012 by
jack4rall

Create coded list in excel

Hello my most humble computer users, I have a hard one here...And I think it will be harder to explane... I have an excel file that has a several ...

TrowaD

Help! compare 2 cells then copy to next cell

Hello, I need help copying the names from the master cell (A), if the other cell's (B) given names exist from the master cell, then copy to next c...

TrowaD

Comparing data across dozens of worksheets

Hello, So we track sales on a weekly basis and I want to compare the text in column C to all previous weeks and if they match to turn them red to ...

venkat1926

How to make 2 vba codes to work correctly

Solved

Hello, How can I correct the following 2 codes (which written in the same sheet) in order to work correctly, other wise it gives me Error (debug)?...

6 replies Last reply on 20 Mar 2012 by
Issa

Macro to find and replace

Hello, I am trying to create a macro that can Find and Replace a variable value. For example, I want to create a cell that can have any code enter...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Mar 2012 by
TrowaD

Delete all the rows in a spreadsheet except

Hello, I have a simple question. How to delete all the rows in a spreadsheet except the first 6 rows by macro. Please reply me with an exact code...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Mar 2012 by
venkat1926

Auto-copy of select rows to another worksheet

Solved

Hello, This is my first time asking a question, so I will do my absolute best to follow and respect the forum guidelines and it's contributors. I...

8 replies Last reply on 18 Mar 2012 by
Big.Moe

I have no sounds on my browser and windowsmp

Hello! I lost the sounds ONLY on my browser. Alongside this soundlessness in my browser, whenever I open a file associated with Windows Media Player I...

4 replies Last reply on 16 Mar 2012 by
namtrop316

Correcting vba code in excel

Solved

Hello dears, I have the following VBA code : Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) Dim cRow As Integer If Intersect(Target, Ra...

10 replies Last reply on 15 Mar 2012 by
TrowaD

Copy cells in excel if cell above is null

Hello, Can anyone help? I need to run a script that will determine if a1 is blank, paste the information from a2 into the a1. If a1 is not nul...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Mar 2012 by
aquarelle

Moving rows within excel

Hello, Please, please can anyone help me, how can I move dates from ColumnA (Surname) ie various dates and date formats into the appropriate Date ...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Mar 2012 by
venkat1926

Highlight unique or duplicate on 2 sheets

Solved

Hello, I have a Excel file of 2 worksheets and have a list of Usernames on column B of both worksheets. Few of the usernames appear on both sheets...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Mar 2012 by
liton

Excel dynamically fill cell with data

Solved

Hello, I have worksheet ( AllUsers ) with two column A ( user id ) and B ( date ). Column A is a long list of user names and B is a list of dates ...

6 replies Last reply on 9 Mar 2012 by
liton

Copy text frm a cell n append it thru macro

Solved

Hello, I am trying to create a macro where I want to copy a cell content from one worksheet and append it to a cell in another worksheet of the...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Mar 2012 by
abhi

Excel 2010 series question

Hello, I have a question. I have an excel spreadsheet with 25 columns of information. There are anywhere from 3500 to 4000 rows of information. ...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Mar 2012 by
cds_arabians

Excel problem

Hi I have a slight problem with excel. I have inputted all my data with links on the same worksheet. Now I am trying to separate the different cate...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Mar 2012 by
venkat1926

Column comparation in different datasheet

Solved

Hello, Hello, I have one excel column A in datasheet 1 which has a list of names. In Column A of datasheet 2 I have a much longer list of n...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Mar 2012 by
Ruben

Vba to protect sheet in excel

Hello, I need any help if some one can help me. I make an overtime sheet in excel that allow the employee to fill in the date and time only and i...

12 replies Last reply on 5 Mar 2012 by
TrowaD

[excel] macro on grouping

Hello, I need help on developing a macro on grouping a set of negative amount & quantity against a set of positive amount & quantity. Using positi...

5 replies Last reply on 4 Mar 2012 by
justone
Results 4301 - 4350 out of a total of 7,061