The discussions

Laptop wont turn on

Hello, I have an asus laptop. Yesterday it will work properly and normal. But today when I'm going to turn on mu laptop then power button is turn on...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jul 2016 by
Ambucias

Wd is not recognized on any computer

Solved/Closed

Hello, My WD is not being recognized by my computer. Can someone help me. I tried on other computers and the problem is the same. It started afte...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Jul 2016 by
Ruhup

Monitor is flikering no display

Hello, Plz help to solv this prob.Green ligt of my moniter is flickering.but nothing is shown in the display.The system is not been used for a whi...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jul 2016 by
Frazzledazzle

Cpu on off problem

Hello, after I turn the computer on the monitor not on only cpu light still on but not green that color is still orange please Help? Configuratio...

Ambucias

Dell 1500 starting issue

Tried the tricks listed on the forum, got the computer started and it stopped again. Cannot get it to restart.

xpcman

Sony vaio laptop keys suddenly stopped working

Hi, Suddenly a lot of the keys on my laptop stopped working like caps lock, num lk, delete, shift, backspace, all numbers except 6, letters p, r, u...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Jul 2016 by
xpcman

Automatically boots to windows

Hello, my dell laptop (inspiron n4110) boots to windows automatically when i plug in the charger or the battery. pls help me to solve this problem

xpcman

Acer notebook turns blackscreen

Hello, My Acer notebook does not on unless the power supply is in. After the supply is in it turns black screen. The fan turns and stop Configu...

xpcman

Keywords

Hello, my laptop acer aspire E1-570 some keyboard not working like ENTER,R ,Y,L,K,W,[, this keywords not working.How to solve this problem please h...

xpcman

Laptop does not start

Hello, hello sir i have dell laptop inspiron 1545 it is not start when i press power button..plz tell me why this occur Configuration: Windows ...

Ambucias

I couldn't open laptop after sleeping mode

Solved

Hello, Hey.. I am arnob.... my pc in asus X456U... I turned my pc into sleep mode but later it freezed... now how can I do?? REmember that there is...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Jul 2016 by
Anirban Sarker

Pc started randomly beeping

Hello, out of the blue my pc started randomly beeping,the beeping is coming and going,and are random from 1 beep to 11 beeps,random everytime it start...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Jul 2016 by
steffoy

Dell inspiron 1525 web camera not working

Hello, My Dell inspiron 1525 Web camera not working I have tried to reinstall drivers but of no use. When I try to search camera driver small wind...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Jul 2016 by
Kryp

Sound dont work on my computer

Hello, my name is billy i just want you too know i dont have any sound on my computer Configuration: Windows XP / Chrome 49.0.2623.112

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jul 2016 by
ac3mark

All i have is the motherboard with components

Hello, I'm trying to find out what kind of webcam I have by the # in it REV:0333-017110-314

ac3mark

Power button dell latitude d630

Hello, i did buy a new ram for my dell latitude d630 , the laptop has no problems i did take the power button band the kyboard and changed the ra...

ac3mark

Hi i am unable find storage device polices in my pc?? where it

Hello hi i am unable find storage device Polices in my pc?? where it wil get created, im just getting storage folder please help me

ac3mark

Hooking external monitor to laptop

The screen on my Compaq 6715 B laptop is broken I'm trying to hook my Acer flat screen computer monitor as an external monitor to it I hit the blue FN...

ac3mark

Installing a lexmark wireless printer x4650

Hello, I need help installing a Lexmark wireless printer Configuration: Windows / Chrome 46.0.2486.0

ac3mark

Can't get to safe mode

I have a mini Dell laptop 910 I need to factory reset and I've tried pushing f8 upon starting but it just goes to password and I don't know it so what...

ac3mark

Icy-box with a standard 500gb hdd on usb 3

Every time Windows 7 gets any kind of update my USB drivers are wiped and I have to reinstall everything from scratch. Have Device Manager and Disk...

ac3mark

Keyboard problem

Hello, i've dell inspiron 15 3537 when i pressed shift+@ its show me " inverted coma and when i pressed shift+" its sows me @, when i pressed # it...

ac3mark

Gmail

Closed

Hello,Gmail Password Hack

ac3mark

Password

Hello, I have a problem in login in on my pc. I did not create a password for it yet it is asking me to put one on. Please help me on how to tack...

ac3mark

Not able to read cd driver of intex web cam

Hello, i am not able to install my web cam driver bcz of cd driver not being diplayed nd not able to install so give me the solution of it to do...

ac3mark

Nice

how is snapchat only login by phone

kieferschild

Lenove think pad typing wrong letters

Solved

Hello, My laptop keyboard suddenly broke. So if i type the following those letters comes out f, d, l a= \;lfd e, o, p, r = pore enter = v. b...

Monicadawson

I didn't find exfat instead of fat32

Hello, i did up to step 5 but i didn't find exfat file, where will i find this exfat file please let me know as soon as possible..

R2D2_WD  

Cmos battery issue? maybe.

Hello, I have a toshiba laptop (satellite pro s300) which I do not use much. Recently it started saying it has a "low rtc battery or cmos check su...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Jul 2016 by
Anonymous User

Laptop keyboard function

Hello everyone, I have a new laptop brand Dell. I'm not satisfied with its keyboard's function, because usually after 3-4 h that I work with it, so...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Jul 2016 by
Marzi

Hp g60 screen problems

I have a hp g60 on boot the screen goes black then white with pink and coloured lines. I've tested it on external monitor and i get video I've replace...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jul 2016 by
xpcman

New cpu no signal on monitor

Hello, i have recently purchased a new cpu, when i installed the cpu it was telling me there was no signal to the monitor which i was ve...

xpcman

The processor still play when i close my laptop

Hello, I am having a problem when i close my laptop the processor still play Configuration: Windows / Chrome 47.0.0.11490

xpcman

Dell laptop won't turn on

So a few days ago, I rode my bike to my cousin's house with a book bag on and the laptop in it along with an iPad, mousepad, mouse, and charger. I got...

xpcman

How to remove write protected

Hello, I have a 32GB USB Flash Drive EMTEC, with 1 Gb of data, which has worked fine for two years, but now, will not let me copy or delete or forma...

xpcman

Cannot print from 2006 version of quicken

Hello, I cannot print from 2006 Version of Quicken. Have windows 10. hp 4630 printer. Configuration: Windows / Mozilla 11.0

xpcman

Language change

Hello, when i was typed some text it comes in hindi..i want in english.lenova laptap 7.0 version..i want to knw the functional keys

xpcman

Pc get blank automatically

Solved

Friends I have 2 problem please HELP me 1. I have Acer PC. After few minutes of working it get blanks automatically. When I start again it ((shows ...

xpcman

Acer travelmate 230 does not turn on

Hello, First post here. I'm having issues with my 10yr old Acer laptop. Last night it was playing up with the blank screen problem; laptop woul...

xpcman

Sound system plugged into monitor

Hello, Anyways, my Envy Phoenix computer's sound output broke within months of purchase. HP didn't care and I can't get sound from anything plugge...

xpcman

Hp laptop black scree after windows

Hello, Good morning, please i need help with my HP Laptop as when i power it on, it comes up plus the windows display on the screen but after that it...

xpcman

My keys is not working when i on num lock

when i on the num lock all of my keys not working any one of lenovo laptop keys please solve this issue

xpcman

Screen goes black as soon as the desktop opens.

Solved

I have an Optiplex 770 and a Samsung monitor. As soon as the desktop opens, the screen turns off. Please help!

xpcman

Dell laptop turns black with cursor only after window startup

Hello, My laptop turns black with the cursor only shown right after Window startup. The problem occurs when I first start the laptop then my AVG a...

xpcman

Pc posts but monitor gets no signal

Hello, there. I have the issue mentioned above. When I try to turn my PC on, it posts (I can hear the beep) but the monitor gets no signal. I kn...

ac3mark

Dell inspiron 3420 showing boot options but will not boot

Hello, my dell inspiron 3420 have same problem while doing on my pc is showing boot up option with f2 and f12 option on start up pc but hanged i...

ac3mark

Missing pen drive

Hello, whenever I insert a pendrive in my pc the pendrive is blinking but when I go to this pc the pendrives drive is not there(there are a lot of dri...

ac3mark

Automatic log off

Hello Admin, my computer cant start past the log on. when i start it a small box with "these windows need to be activated" appears. when i click ok, ...

ac3mark

Heart broken

Closed

Hello, Where do i send it what address Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 38.0.2125.102

5 replies Last reply on 21 Jul 2016 by
ac3mark

Broken laptop

Hello, my name is Tracy I just bought a laptop second hand its a dell latitude 2100 10'1" Nitebook Window 7#Item#182191891312,its tell me that the com...

8 replies Last reply on 21 Jul 2016 by
xpcman
Results 6601 - 6650 out of a total of 33,782