The discussions

How to install windows in a laptop whose lcd is black

Hello, Please give me instructions about how to install windows 8 in a laptop whose LCD is black

1 reply Last reply on 8 Aug 2016 by
xpcman

Pc beeps three times and doesn't display on the screen?

Pc beeps three times,no signal display on the screen

xpcman

Usb information

Hello, We had a burgalary in my bussiness. All of my USB drives were stolen and i have no backup of that info. Is it possible that any informatio...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Aug 2016 by
Ambucias

Hard drive failed

Hello, My dell laptop inspiron 7568. My laptop was working just fine earlier today n now its messing up. It trys to run a short test and it comes ...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Aug 2016 by
R2D2_WD  

Cant click on change drive

Hello, this item is unavailable for me how can change this drive other way Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 30.0

R2D2_WD  

Hard disk drive not detected

Hello, i am using dell optiplex 3010. yesterday i on the desktop the not boot the the system. on screen the hard drive not detected that is solut...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Aug 2016 by
R2D2_WD  

Partitions disappeared and restricted

Hello, Im currently using Windows 10. this morning I start my computer and found that i dont have my partitions. i have C and D . and when I try t...

R2D2_WD  

External drives not detected

1/. external drives not shown on device manger/desk top after upgrade from win 8.1 to win 10(3 month before}. PC asus t100 chi, few months old. ...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Aug 2016 by
nathanwirth

No show exe file

Solved

Hello, Sir no-show exe file in laptop.all exe file show in 1kb.plz help. Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

xpcman

I/o device error

Solved/Closed

Hello, How to format or recover files from Kingston's 16 GB Pen Drive If it is shown I/O device error?

3 replies Last reply on 7 Aug 2016 by
xpcman

Lenovo laptop, g505s, which simply keeps shutting down

Hello everyone, For months I have been experiencing problems with my Lenovo laptop, G505s, which simply keeps shutting down all the time. I have ha...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Aug 2016 by
Ambucias

Laptop screen is black when the laptop is on.

My laptop is hp dv2000. When I watching a vedio with connecting a charger suddenly screen is blank.But power light is on,caps lock light is blinking,W...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Aug 2016 by
sunil123451

Monitor is not displaying anything but the cpu runs

Hello, My system is HCL and Intel Pentium Core with new Hard disk and when i am working suddenly my moniter is not displaying anything but the CPU r...

Eneeny

Fn key

fn + brightness key are not working but fn + volume up and down are correctly

Eneeny

External keyboard and wireless mouse stopped working!

Hello, my external keyboard not typing. what might be the cause? it worked yesterday. i added tv monitor to this all in one , now neither exter...

Eneeny

Keyboard keys have interchanged

Solved

My keyboard keys have interchanged somehow. Two of my keys i.e (@ & " ). Both of this signs are interchanged. i tried changing the keyboard setting fr...

Eneeny

Keyboard is not working

Hello, Configuration: Windows / Safari Indeterminable. hi I have Sony Vaio VPCEB1EOE model today I started my laptop first password windows ...

Eneeny

Shift key types diff symbols after laptop is on for some time

Hello, After my Toshiba laptop is on for some time maybe 20 mins the shift key +2 gives " quotation mark and the shift key + quotation mark gives @ ...

Eneeny

Asus laptop not satrting up...

Last night my Asus k55vd didn't start up,,, so i just keep it, and this morning i took out the battery and press the start up button for 2 minute.afte...

Eneeny

Asus laptop not turning on .

Please Help ! I have an asus tp500l laptop and it wont turn on any more and the light indicator for power or charging are not on . When I plug it in...

Eneeny

Dell desktop icon shortcut

dear sir, good morning, i have a question about my dell laptop. in my laptop some have setting mistake like......when i start laptop and open the...

Eneeny

Dell laptop screen blank

Hello, My dell laptop has suddenly gone to a blank screen. I've tried restarting, after the initial Dell and Wondows logos though it just goes t...

Eneeny

Ms-dos not seeing drive d

I have a computer (Gateway) that normally runs Windows XP. This computer has two hard drives (C and D). Following the instruction in the Help files...

8 replies Last reply on 7 Aug 2016 by
Bopper

Gateway ne 522 series

Hello, The screen stays black does nothing when I push the power button was working fine last night lefted on though I hear it but the screen doesn't ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Aug 2016 by
xpcman

What we are meant to do

what are you meant to do on this site

xpcman

When[ever[i[type[space[it[does[this=[[[[[[

Please[help[its[fricking[annoying Configuration: Windows / Chrome 51.0.2704.103

xpcman

Problem with keyboard in my laptop

how do i activate keys for letter "P", and Backspace, and numerals 3, 5, 7, 8, and 9 in my laptop? Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 51.0.2704...

Ambucias

Backspace and up arrow key stopped working

Hello, Laptop's up key and backspace stopped working. On keeping Number lock off arrow keys not working on that too. Please help. Configuration...

xpcman

Laptop some keys not working

Solved/Closed

Hello, My keys for numero zero, the dash and plus signs ion my HP Laptop have stop working. Can you help? Thanks Configuration: Windows / Chro...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Aug 2016 by
Jerry

Acer some keys on my laptop keyboard are sticky

Some keys on my laptop keyboard are sticky and I have to press twice, or harder, to get the character on screen. Any hints anyone?

3 replies Last reply on 6 Aug 2016 by
Ambucias

Dell 745 series restore factory settings

Hello i have a Dell 745 series I'm trying to figure out how to restore factory setting

Ambucias

Help pls acer 5431 not working only capslock

Hello, Keyboard of acer 5431 not working only capslock Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 51.0.2704.81

Ambucias

You saved my life

thank you sooooooooooooo much... you saved my life.... thanks a lot... thank you to the core unhide.bat file worked for me... thank you soooo sooo so...

Ambucias

Numeric keyboard stopped working

The numeric keyboad on the right of my laptop stopped working. I've tried everything I can think of. the num lock is on, I tried finding something in ...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Aug 2016 by
ac3mark

Hard drive errors

Hello, My self suman my computer show the drive error . C,d,e,f drive not open directly . But drive open and show the data through disk management ...

ac3mark

Laptop system is not responding

Hello, My laptop system is not responding after pressing the power button and power button is good what should I do to shut down my pc if any button...

xpcman

Laptop not starting

Hello, My Laptop not wanna start , when i put the power adapter on are 2 lights cant start the windows idk why ? Need Help please . Configu...

xpcman

Acer laptop "aspire r3 series" won't start up right

Hello, my aver laptop won't start up right. I turned it on and it acts like it's going to turn on right but then the screen goes black and back to the...

Ambucias

Long beep sound

Hello, after starting my pc beep is start.. nd pc is not start Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 51.0.2704.81

Ambucias

Flash drive usb not showing files

Solved

Hello, I have a Lexar 16g external USB it is showing no content however it says that i only have 2.6g left. there must be content that i am not seei...

Ambucias

Dell inspiron spontaneously powers off

My Dell Inspiron 5040N Laptop will shutdown without being prompted too. What are the top reasons this could happen? It seems the caps lock key w...

xpcman

Keyboard does strange things pls help!!!

Hello, im havin a problem with my keyboard which is doinxg many stranxge thinxgs. Like THAT, every time i press the G key its types in "xg" or "gx...

xpcman

Monitor startboot, display blank still cpu running

Hello, Yesterday i updated my Microsoft Explorer bt while Updating i shut downed my PC but the after shut down, Screen was showing Please do not s...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Aug 2016 by
xpcman

Lenovo laptop

Please help! Everytime I hot the space bar, there is a period added. When I hit the backspace key, there is a 8 added and no backspace is allowed. I h...

xpcman

My laptop freezes as soon as i open it.

Hello my laptop freezes as soon as I open it. My laptop is Lenovo g40-70 it has 500 gb space out of which in local disk c I have 61. Gb left but as so...

Monicadawson

Computer only turns on at night

Hello, I'm having a problem with my computer, only turns on at night. Everytime i turn the PC on, the cpu starts running then the GPU fan runs for...

R2D2_WD  

Format usb

Closed

Hello, How can I format usb Configuration: Windows / Chrome 52.0.2743.116

R2D2_WD  

Toshiba does not boot

Hello, Hi My lappy is off tosiba n it's not turn on I had repaired too n it was working but I didn't use for a week n it didn't turn again n I...

R2D2_WD  

My laptop won't turn on (toshiba satellite)

Hello, yesterday I was browsing the internet and then suddenly my laptop just froze. I tried to activate task manager, but it didn't react. I waited f...

6 replies Last reply on 4 Aug 2016 by
Xncnxnxnx

Acer -v5-431series asks for password

Closed

Hello, HI I'm using acer laptop, the lap top switches on but when it asks for password its asking for a code saying you have entered an incor...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Aug 2016 by
Ambucias
Results 6401 - 6450 out of a total of 33,785