The discussions

Lg monitor in power saving mode one computer

I have an LG monitor. I can connect to laptop and it works fine. I use the same cable and connect to dell pc and it only displays "Analog Power saving...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jul 2016 by
xpcman

How to increase your sd card capacity

i will to know how to increase your SD card capacity like from 4G to 8G and the software that i can used to do this.

xpcman

Some numerical & alphabetic keys not working

Hello, i have a Haier 7G-5H laptop with OS 8.1 and getting some keys issue Could anyone please help on how to fix the problem? 3,4,d keys not w...

xpcman

Laptop keys

Hello, some of my laptop keys have stopped working and instead of ythe letter the number lock key lights up?? Can anyone help I have just cancelled th...

xpcman

Keys not working

Hello, i have a keys on my dell inspiron 15 3000 series laptop that have stopped working specially q w e r u i o p 3 4 8 + - F1 and F2 and sometim...

xpcman

Wd my cloud external hard drive 6tb wdbctl0060hwt-aesn

I have the above External Hard Drive- its connected to my Desktop Tower- Access via Network. This (EHD) is the "Main Source Hard Drive" for all my dev...

R2D2_WD  

I can open the pen drive but cannot open the files

Hello! please help. my notebook can detect my flash drive / pen drive. i can see all my files in it. however when i try to open them (jpg, word,...

4 replies Last reply on 7 Jul 2016 by
R2D2_WD  

Lappy in sleep mode

Hello, Plz help me out .. My lappy is like going i n sleep mode and screen is black and power button just blink pls help me guys my mom gonna ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jul 2016 by
BrianGreen

Memory configurations

Hello people, Its a long time since I came here last, but I know you are all just as willing to help an old fuddy-duddy as you have always been. ...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Jul 2016 by
BrianGreen

Vga cable problem

Hello, when i connect my vga cable to onboard mobo… it displays well, but when i switch off a pc and put in a graphic card… .it start well with a beep...

ac3mark

My pendrive files are not visible because of virus

Hello, MY PENDRIVE FILES ARE NOT VISIBLE DUE TO VIRUS I TRIED ATTRIB -s -h /s /d *.* its still not working what should i do .. Plz help me Con...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Jul 2016 by
Ambucias

Keys on my keyboard have switched???

Hello, Hi for some reason when i hold shift + 2, instead of getting @ i get a " and if i do it to the ' key i get @ instead of " ... How do i get ...

xpcman

Folder in pendrive shows empty

Hello, I am using HP 64 GB pendrive and formated to fat 32 from exfat. when I insert this pendrive in any computer and copied filed to pendrive di...

KY_WD  

Pc can't boot up. need urgent help !

Hi, My PC is showing the following symptoms: Windows does not boot up, Screen is black and At top left corner, there is a non blinking dash. ...

5 replies Last reply on 6 Jul 2016 by
sam7689

Connect to monitor using hdmi to dvi cable works sometimes

Hello, I have my laptop hooked up to two monitors, one via VGA to VGA cable and the other HDMI to DVI cable. It currently isn't working (but was ...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jul 2016 by
carollolo

Acer aspire won't boot, tried fixes

Hello, Son's Acer aspire will not boot. I tried power draining by unplugging ram and backup battery, still only get Acer logo for 5 secs then it tr...

xpcman

Monitor gets after loading windows

Hii.. I have a problem of my monitor While cpu getting on it shows cmos date and time is not set and it loads Windows after a while monitor gets...

xpcman

Keyboard in my hp laptop is not working

Hello ! Can anyone help me out please . keyboard is not working and when I press escape key the dot light on the caps lock glows tried simple tricks l...

xpcman

Pc not starting

same here , it doesnt to the trick and my fans are still onn heres what happens 1.everythings off 2.pressed power button 3.when com. turns on th...

xpcman

Headphone jack problem on hp laptop

Hello, I'm noticing my headphones have recently started to not work on my HP Pavilion Laptop. The laptop uses Windows 10, pre-installed. Anyhow, ...

kieferschild

6 multiple screen in one computer

Hello, i am getting 6 multiple screen in one computer. How do i resolve it. Its dell computer

kieferschild

Laptop b,n, space bar,arrow keys are not working

Hello, my lenovo g400 laptop b,n, space bar,arrow keys are not working. i use on screen key board to type my concern. please help me. i done doi...

Ambucias

Hard drive keeps making noise

Hello, I am having trouble with my hard drive when i plug it in my pc it lights up but instead of showing on my pc it keeps making a noise,please ...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Jul 2016 by
R2D2_WD  

Unable to load safe mode

Hello, I am trying hard to enter into safe mode.Tried few options,pressing F8 exactly after F2 option disappears and also long pressing while it a...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jul 2016 by
xpcman

Windows blue screen while formatting stop: 0x000000f4

Solved

I have this DELL LATITUDE D 505 When formatting it gives an error of Blue Screen Anyone to help me with this issue

5 replies Last reply on 4 Jul 2016 by
Ambucias

My question is this

is it impossible to make a hardware adevice can store internet connection as like battery can hold electricit energe????

Ambucias

Dell inspiron screen showing nothing!!

Hi I need help. My dell inspiron 15 3537 is not working I almost tryed everything It is only showing that power on and connected to charging no...

Ambucias

Wd my passport slim not being recognized

Hello, I have used this before on my machine, however today it is not being recognized. No yellow triangle, find it in my Device Manager. It is ...

R2D2_WD  

Finished updating windows and the sound is working well

Solved

Hello, thanks so much, your suggestion work very well for me. i just finish updating my windows and the sound is working well, before i was thinki...

Ambucias

External hardrive

my hardrive is detected,but does not appears in my pc.i tried to installize it by doing some processes in disk management but it says,request failed d...

R2D2_WD  

Brand new toshiba laptop shows black screen when started.

Solved

Hello, Hey there....i recently bought a toshiba satellite l50 c. Wen i powered it on , it powers up but the screen is black with screen lights on....

3 replies Last reply on 3 Jul 2016 by
carollolo

Change the language setting of my dell laptop

Hello, How can I change the language setting of my dell laptop from arabic to english. Thanks.

2 replies Last reply on 3 Jul 2016 by
BbJampottt

Some key nt working like m,d ,z,a,m ,x,p

Hello, ples help mw Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 48.0

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jul 2016 by
xpcman

Disk drive disks ejects when trying to burn

Hello, when i try to burn disk the disk comes out i tried to burn on my other laptops but is does not work i am having asus ze550kl laptop PLEASE he...

Ambucias

Windows7 32 bit blue screen error.

Hello, I am using windows 7 ultimate 32 bit since long. yesterday I was installing ms-office 2016. while Setup was running suddenly I found blu...

Ambucias

Asking for serial number

Would you mind to give the serial number for the Nero6614 because it ask for it and I don't know. Without serial number the installation won't be comp...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jul 2016 by
Ambucias

Your apps

are your apps damage because it is not starting

2 replies Last reply on 2 Jul 2016 by
Ambucias

Keyboard problem

Hello, i have entered on hp laptop keyboard press 7 and 5, press 7 he taken 7n and press 5 he taken 5b. what the problem in my laptop keyboard and ...

Ambucias

My pc boots fine.but nothing appears on the monitor

Hello, My pc boots up fine i mean all the fans and leds works but nothing appears on the screen i try to replace the gpu card but nothing I don't ...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Jul 2016 by
John Kapas

Pendrive does not open

Hello, I can see the F: but unable to open the folder it will be always show the please insert the F; Removable disk Configuration: Windows 7...

ac3mark

Laptop monitor went white

today I was working on my Samsung NP300E5E Laptop, and the screen suddenly turned white, I tried to reboot, it was still white, I couldn't see bios or...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Jul 2016 by
ac3mark

Computer is not running

Hello, my computer light is yellow colar, but not turns on. pls tell me what should i do? thanks Configuration: Windows / Chrome 51.0.2704.103

ac3mark

Toshiba boot up.

Hello all, I have a toshiba laptop thats having trouble booting up. When it initally starts up it asks me to start windows normally or run safe ...

ac3mark

Pen drive write protected

Hello, pendrive write protected Configuration: Windows / Chrome 30.0.1599.14

ac3mark

Things on dvd won't show on my screen if i insert a disc.

Hello, The DVD/CD drive of my laptop is working, and when i put it back in, it always says insert a disc. Configuration: Windows / Chrome 51...

Ambucias

Space bar and arrow keys are not working

Hello, I am using Lenovo G 510. Space bar and arrow keys(except the up arrow) have suddenly stopped working. Can someone fix this?? C...

Ambucias

Shut down not relaunching

Hello, Yesterday I as playing fifa on my laptop while it got shut down and until now i m trying to launch t it isn't tried the way listed above but ...

plm11qaz

Mousepad not working

Hello, I have a toshiba laptop that does not have the function keys so cannot use the ctrl f5 option to fix the mousepad failure - any other suggest...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jul 2016 by
xpcman

Pen drive change from raw to ntfs

Hello, My PD is is turn into RAW file system And I cant access it. so is there is having some technology that turn raw to NTFS file system.

xpcman

Lenovo laptop 80e5 keyboard problems

Hello, how do I get my lenovo laptop 80E5 to print letters,It's a brand new one and I've set it up and closed it down,now it's asking for my password,...

xpcman
Results 6801 - 6850 out of a total of 33,786