The discussions

Black ink does not print hp photosmart c4795

Closed

Hello, The black ink does not print on the HP Photosmart C4795 printer. The black ink is almost full and the color is full. The black ink was pr...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Oct 2011 by
pcsces

Aspire keyboard accidentally malfunction it

Hello, aspire keyboard accidentally malfunction it. please help me. Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 6.0.2

1 reply Last reply on 6 Oct 2011 by
Ambucias

Undeleting a disk drive

Closed

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.23 I want to clone my internal drive using Ghost. Norton told to first "unallocate" it. I couldn...

pcsces

Turning on and charging

Closed

Hello, i have a rendom problem with my acer aspire one D260...it ran out of Battery lastnight and then wouldnt turn back on! Ive tryed taking the bat...

pcsces

Toshiba satellite a205

Closed

Hello, my laptop will start up and can get as far as log in but then the screen goes black. I plug into an external monitor, and the monitor acts lik...

pcsces

Black screen after booting

Closed

Hello, I've been having a problem that I just can't figure out. When I turn my computer on, it boots like normal, then it goes to the windows loadin...

pcsces

How to format pendrive

Hello, I have a 16 GB Transcend Pen Drive, I cannot format it successfully because at the end of format it shows window cannt format the drive com...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Oct 2011 by
Anonymous User

How to use 2 hard disk in one pc

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 535.1 Hi i have use 2 hard disk in one pc how to use one HDD 500GB SATA and another one is IDE 8...

5 replies Last reply on 5 Oct 2011 by
shri

Right click button

Closed

Hello, my right click button is not working. I have a hp dv6700 with thesynaptics pointing. Can anyone tell me how to fix it?

7 replies Last reply on 5 Oct 2011 by
gocougs

Old laptop hdd wont function as external

Hi all I just discarded a few old laptops, all containing 2.5 sata hdds. Therefor i bought a few enclosures for them to make external hdds with ...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Oct 2011 by
megamikeridge

Wrt-54g router won't accept hp printer key

Hello, I just bought two HP LaserJet Pro CP1025nw Color Printers, with wireless capability. I have tried to get both printers onto my home wirele...

xpcman

Storagedevicepolices is not here in my regist

Hello, storagedevicepolices is not here in my registry on my computer please tell me how can i remove my apacer and trancend pendrive write protect ? ...

Anonymous User

Blue screen after bios update

hello guys, i upgrade the bios of my Toshiba nb100 after upgrading the bios i restart my notebook upon loading the windows suddenly blue screen ...

mark_louis68

'c' drve is damaged set up cannot continue

Hello, i m prakash i have some with my hard disk . when i going to format my hdd a message has been shown to me that msg is" your 'c' drve is dam...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Oct 2011 by
Anonymous User

Second hd drive not shown in bios

Hello, I have a primary HDD bought on 2008.it works perfect But problem is with my Sea Gate SATA 500 gb hard disk purchased on 2010,april.i have ...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Oct 2011 by
Anonymous User

Hp laptop won't turn on

So, I've been having problems with my charger port not recognizing the charger at times. (I believe my daughter might have knocked it on to it's side ...

lopezsruss

Web camera application for window 7

Hello, please where can I get free download web camera application for my lap top using window 7. please help me!! Configuration: Windows 7 / F...

Ambucias

Motherboard password

Closed

Hello, i had a friend of mine try and recover my computer but he said he needed the motherboard password in order to be able to get stuff off my l...

Ambucias

Computer hang at the time of boot menu

hello, how r u ? i think you r very well.. Okey i have a problem with my desktop...there is a some problem with start up... when i turn on the s...

Ambucias

Hp- -- how to de-solder the gpu on hp dv9000

Closed

Hello, I say hello to everyone on this forum.I need help on the procedure of how to De-solder HP DV-9500 GPU( Graphic chip) from the motherboard....

pcsces

Pen drive

Closed

Hello, when i insert my pen drive in the computer, it is being detected by the system, but when i try to open it, message flashes that please inse...

pcsces

Latop power shutoff before load bios

Closed

Hello, I have disassembled my HP Dv9700 to replace the cooling fan. After carefully put everything back together, turn on the power. Fan is turnin...

pcsces

Sound

Closed

Hello, My tv has no audio output rca connectors how do i play my tv sound through my sound system.( I have no recieve or a cable box) » Config...

pcsces

I want my sony walkman on usb mode

Closed

Hello, i hav a sony walkmanNWZ-S615F i want my player tobe be detected in USB mode but it is detecting in MTP mode.wat should i do to solve the prob...

pcsces

Dell inspiron 8600

Hello, I have a Dell computer that has a hard disk failure on drive 0. If I go into the bios (f2) there's no option to highlight any drive. All it wil...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Oct 2011 by
xpcman

Laptop blank screen help

Hello, looming for some help please, I dropped my hp g60 laptop and damaged screen i have now replaced screen and on start up i can see the faintest h...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Oct 2011 by
mcgart

Laptop has a black screen

Hello, I was working on my computer yesterday when all of a sudden the screen went black. I turned off my computer and restarted it and the screen...

10 replies Last reply on 4 Oct 2011 by
mcgart

Hp

Hello is hp p7-1010 is that good pc it what i buy 4 days ago!! Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 7.0.1

xpcman

After i connect my graphics card wont boot

Hello, I have a strange problem. After I add my graphics card on the motherboard it wont boot. I have an asrock motherboard 4core1600 twins-p35 an...

4 replies Last reply on 4 Oct 2011 by
pavaho

Sandisk cruzer blade 8gb: installation proble

Hello, Sandisk Cruzer Blade 8GB: When I insert my Sandisk cruzer blade 8GB usb drive into my desktop, it dosen't install. I get the message - "...

evolution

Problems with rewiring my tower computer

Solved

Hello, my tower would'nt power up properly so me being a total numpty i thought loose wire so opened the side of the tower then got called to ...

pcsces

My micro sd card not detected

Hello, My mobile fell down from my hand & now i m unable to access my mempry card. Its displaying memory card corrupted. Even when trying to access...

pcsces

Black screen.

Hello, I need some help and some answers. I have an acer aspire one laptop. I went to go turn it on and the screen is blck. All my lights come on ...

pcsces

Nwz-e443 walkman of sony does not recognized

Solved

Hello, dear sir/mam, my sony walkman nwz-e443 is not recognized by my computer,plsssssssss help me out,. Configuration: Windows XP / Safar...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Oct 2011 by
Christian

No sound from tv after using hdmi cable

Hello, I've connected my laptop to Samsung HDTV and everything worked great, but after I unplug the cable there is no sound from the TV...everything...

pcsces

Locked arrow keys

Hello, i have a toshiba laptop. all keys are functioning well except the arrow keys :( i need help in fixing my arrow keys back. thanks a lot! ...

pcsces

Pls help with mouse problem

Hello, i have an acer laptop and the touchpad and keyboard wont work in unison any ideas pls !! Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 535.1

1 reply Last reply on 3 Oct 2011 by
Anonymous User

Hp officejet j6480 all-in-one printer

Hello, I have recently moved and can not find my disc. I am having problems with my printer and need to uninstall and reinstall the printer p...

Ambucias

Mini book laptop password

Closed

Hello, i forgot my password to my mini book and cant rember it so how do i get passed the password it dont give me a forget pass buttion to click ...

Ambucias

Acer desktop aspire x5900 can't boot,

Hello, My computer was crushed and auto shutdown. I tried to put out/in the CMos, but it didn't help. I tried to press Alt+ F10 and do e-recovery ...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Oct 2011 by
KK

Red cross on audio sign and error 45

Hello, I hav win 7 and my laptop is hp dv 6701Au. My audio is not working and there is a red cross on the audio sign on the lower rt hand bottom co...

4 replies Last reply on 2 Oct 2011 by
Anonymous User

No disc for philips webcam sic4700/37

Closed

Hello, I have no disc for philips webcam SIC4700/37...I don't want to update drivers...I want to install...I can't use it without an install of some...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Oct 2011 by
leapyeargigi

My toshiba laptop has a black screen

Hello, Configuration: iPhone / Safari 533.1 When I turn on my computer I see the Toshiba logo then my computer acts as if its about to start...

4 replies Last reply on 2 Oct 2011 by
WhytoshibaWhy?

Laptop wont turn on

Closed

My packard bell easynote tj71 will not start at all, i have tried all the solutions i could find but the only one that worked was the ATX reset, howev...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Oct 2011 by
Ambucias

Help! i have lost everything!

Hello, I tried logging into my computer and it came up with a screen that said something about damaged files. I tried to run my virus programs bu...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Oct 2011 by
Anonymous User

Stuck in power safe mode while gaming

Hello, While gaming my pc goes often into power save mode, after which I'm forced to reboot. After reading the forums, I've come to believe it is ...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Oct 2011 by
Aime

Cpu upgrade

Closed

Hello, I recently purchased an AMD Athlon II X3 450, which is an AM3 chip, to be used in my Gigabyte GA-M61P-S3 mobo, which is an AM2 slotted boa...

Ambucias

My usb drive is not accessing the files

Hello, I am unable to access the files from USB drive (Pen drive / any other USB connectors). It is showing some shortcut files having only 2Kb. I...

Anonymous User

Pendrive

Hello, sir I have copied data into my pendrive and i have ejected it and again when i kept the pendrive into the same system or any other system ...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Oct 2011 by
Anonymous User

Lava mobille camera module not ready

Hello, I am lava KKT 35 model, in my mobile came is working. When i open the camera its giving me the erros as "Camera Module not ready". Can a...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Sep 2011 by
khalid
Results 20101 - 20150 out of a total of 33,782