The discussions

Broken laptop

Hello, my name is Tracy I just bought a laptop second hand its a dell latitude 2100 10'1" Nitebook Window 7#Item#182191891312,its tell me that the com...

8 replies Last reply on 21 Jul 2016 by
xpcman

Not showing the desktop

Hello, Hi in my dell laptop , when I switch on , screen display is coming shutting down what to do Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 42.0.0.0

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jul 2016 by
xpcman

Need to make it go back to original screen

How to reboot to make the main screen come on tryed to press alt f10 and it dont work itjust goes to a screen that starts off with boardcom then start...

xpcman

Laptop/tablet wont turn on

Hello, I have a laptop/tablet wich does not have a battery that can be taken out, my power button seems to no be able to operate properly. Is ther...

xpcman

Some keys not working

Hello, my laptop is acer aspire ES-14 windows 10. some letter keys numbes same.now u,i,o,p,j,k,l,m keys using time writing for numbers. plz help...

xpcman

How do you turn on asus x540

Hello, recently i bought a laptop but i cant find the power button, please help Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 44.0.2403.133

xpcman

Dell inspiron n5050

My laptop will turn on and show the logo but after that it turns black and won't do anything. Please help me I need my computer for work and nothing i...

xpcman

Broken screen

Hello, My screen is broken on my hp 2000 notebook PC and I did a factory reset ,now the external monitor says No Signal even though it's plugged int...

xpcman

Gateway no signal

Hello I just finished setting my father's Gateway computer up but I ran into issue the power isn't working the monitor is functioning but it's receiv...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Jul 2016 by
xpcman

Broken uefi firmware

Solved

This is a huge problem I got, 3 years after I bought this P7-1423w from Hewlett Packard, the UEFI firmware had stopped working, I want to try enablin...

5 replies Last reply on 20 Jul 2016 by
ac3mark

Pc displays no image to monitor. not the monitor or the cable.

Why does my PC display no image, just a blank screen as though the monitor is not receiving any signal from the PC? Recently my desktop was powerin...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Jul 2016 by
ac3mark

Hp p7-1423w is not doing anything at all, no boot, no beep and/o

Solved

Hello, I got urgent problem I cant fix, my HP p7-1423w is not doing anything at all, no boot, no beep and/or light code, Last night it was working fin...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Jul 2016 by
Ambucias

Audio problems

I have this Gateway Laptop with windows XP. I have a weird audio problem. No sounds except error sounds and REALLY basic computer sounds work but YouT...

7 replies Last reply on 20 Jul 2016 by
ac3mark

I just built my pc it beeps as soon as it turns on

Hello, It beeps but then quits after two or three times the cpu fan and two fans in the front as well as graphics card fans are all running I don't ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jul 2016 by
xpcman

Dell inspiron 1501

when i turn my computer on and login all i see is a black screen

xpcman

Toshiba satellite with vista help for recovery

Hello, I have a Toshiba Satellite with Vista. I started the factory reset with disk number 1 and then it promts me to insert disk#2 and then realized ...

xpcman

No display on monitor

Hello, I have some problem on monitor since the system unit components are working normally but nothing on screen..please help could it be vga port ...

xpcman

Cpu starts beeping continuous without a stop

Hello, I have still problem when I switch ups and then cpu ,then cpu starts beeping continuous without a stop ,wht should I do Configuration...

xpcman

Monitor being glitchy

Hello, This morning I tried to turn on my computer, the PC works fine with the fans spinning and the monitor works, however the monitor doesnt disp...

xpcman

No display

I have a computer which has stoped working. There is no display on monitor the computer beeps three times, I reseted ram, video card and all other thi...

xpcman

Laptop showing black screen with contionus beep sound

Hello, I have HP dv6 laptop ,today when I switched on its showing a black stripped screen with continuous beep sound and later that screen changes in...

xpcman

Power supply auto turns off

Hello, When I'm on power supply to my PC its automatically on and within 5 seconds its automatically off and not respond .. plz. Give me solution ...

xpcman

Laptop ac adapter it shows 74% available plugged in not charging

Hello, in my laptop when i plug in ac adapter it shows 74% available plugged in not charging and when i unplugg it gets shutdown. AND doesnt get on ...

Monicadawson

Pc automatically shut down while playing games

Solved

Hello, I am a customer of your. I want to ask you that what to do if the PC turns off automatically while playing games. Configuration: compute...

R2D2_WD  

Space key and back space key not working

Hello, onmykeyboardspacekeyandbackspacekeyisnotworking Configuration: Windows / Chrome 51.0.2704.103

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jul 2016 by
Ambucias

Firmware problem with the audio port on my laptop

Hello, There seems to be a glitch in the dio connector on my laptop. When you connect headphones or speekers there is no stereo sound. When you wi...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Jul 2016 by
ac3mark

Wd 2tb external hard disk takes time te get detected and copies

Hello, I have WD 2TD External hard disk.it was working perfectly for more than 2years but lately it take hell lot of time to get detected more than...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jul 2016 by
R2D2_WD  

My pc starts but my screen don't show signal

Hello, yesterday suddenly a bsod appeared me and when it was going for 20% I forced the shutdown of my PC pressing the start button a few seconds beca...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jul 2016 by
ac3mark

Cpu power on but no signal in monitor

Cpu power on but shows no signal in monitor. All fans work, all light blinks except for main power light keyboard on mouse on. When I removed and cle...

6 replies Last reply on 18 Jul 2016 by
ac3mark

Time of day clock stopped has displayed

And if I replace battery will it effect or will the data like images and all will b lost????

Ambucias

Not booting

Solved

hello. My co. just started a problem, it does not boot but the power button turns on. the screen doesnt display and the fan is not running. PLIZ HELP!...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Jul 2016 by
Ambucias

Pendrive formatting

Hello, I had tried many times to format my 32 GB pendrive, but it is not formatting, I follow all of the instructions like by clicking my comp...

R2D2_WD  

My wd western digital passport can't be open in any system

Hello, Good day,please I have a problem with my WD passport Ultira 2TB.if I try to open it it give a massage that read "(you need to format the di...

R2D2_WD  

My dvd rw is problems

Hello, When we inserted cd disk then dvd show the messege please inserted the media when we inserted dvd disk then it properly the workin...

Ambucias

How to transfer pics from camera to puter

How to trqnfer pics from camera to puter

Ambucias

Hdd

Closed

Sata Hard disk 500gb not detected in my computer

BunoCS

No hdd

Hello Is it possible to have display on screen if there is no hard disk....how will i know if the hard disk is not working?? Configuration: iPho...

R2D2_WD  

Pendrive write protection

Hello, Still My Problem Not Solve Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 51.0.2704.106

R2D2_WD  

Westerndigital my passport lights up, but not detected on pc

Solved

Hi My Western Digital My Passport is not being detected. It's not showing up in Device Manager. However, a) Lights appear on the drive. b) I can...

9 replies Last reply on 18 Jul 2016 by
R2D2_WD  

Wd 500 gb external hard disk in not detecting in my computer.

Hello frnds plz help me its urgent... My WD 500 gb external hard disk in not detecting in my computer. And in disk management status is unallocated ...

7 replies Last reply on 18 Jul 2016 by
R2D2_WD  

Laptop acer aspire one d257 turn on black/blank screen

Hello, My laptop is not showing anything on the screen. The lights below are on when I push the power button but nothing appers on the screen. PL...

Computertech

The letter e of my keyboard is not working

Hello, the letter E of my laptop is not working and every time i open my laptop the letter e is automatically entered in the password of my log in...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jul 2016 by
Ambucias

My b-50 lenovo beeps twice and wont turn on. help please!

Hello, My B-50 Lenovo Beeps Twice and wont turn on. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated. Thank You. Configuration: Windows / Chrome...

Ambucias

Laptop is not opening. the screen light is only on and circling

Please solve my problem. I tried to format my laptop but it was taking so long time. That is why i turned off my laptop before complete formating. The...

ac3mark

Laptop must restart

Hello, My Toshiba C500-c will not log on . Says there is a problem and needs to restart . It does so and comes back on , but again says there is a...

Ambucias

Forgot my dell inspiron bios password

Closed

Hello, Hello, Dear Sir, I forgot my dell inspiron bios password could some one help me out with this, I will be really thankful.... Service tag is H9...

Ambucias

Laptop not getting started

Hello, I didn't use my laptop for 5 days and noe My laptop is not getting started...I tried by removing battery and pressing power key for 30 sec a...

eshenicy

Lenovo ideapad z580 keyboard keys problem

Hello, Some of my laptop (lenovo ideapad z580) keyboard keys (z,x,c,v,m,",",".",enter) are stopped working can you please help me how should i resol...

Ambucias

Hp 15-r250tu laptop not power on.

Hello, Sir I hv hp laptop. 15 days back my laptop was not start then after some time it automatically worked fine. Now again this problem is cam...

7 replies Last reply on 17 Jul 2016 by
Ambucias

External keyboard no longer responds

Solved

Hello, I have an Acer One. 10 and use an external keyboard. It was working all morning and now it won't. Help @*** Kay Bolig Configuratio...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Jul 2016 by
ac3mark
Results 6651 - 6700 out of a total of 33,783