The discussions

Computer suddenly didn't recognize printer

I've installed a receipt printer to my computer running on Windows XP, for a week everything work perfectly, then suddenly the printer is not recogniz...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Apr 2010 by
sorrywearenotavailable

External drive problem

good day, i have a 500gig seagate external HD. at the moment it seems windows picks it up. So in "MY Computer" i can see the drive listed as drive G b...

sorrywearenotavailable

My usb is not open

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0 my 16gb usb is show in my computer but not open and then double click usb drive windows message "...

closeup22

Ntldr is missing

Closed

Hello, My Dell laptop keeps coming up with "NTLDR is missing Press any key to restart" but, it doesn't restart! Please help!

5 replies Last reply on 21 Apr 2010 by
Jim

No display shuts off

no display no beep shuts off after 1 mmmin Configuration: / Opera 9.80

closeup22

4 gb sandisk pen drive can't open

Hello, have a 4GB SanDisk pen drive all of suddenly it is showing the disk in drive is not formatted. In properties it is showing 0 Bytes memory. plea...

closeup22

Problems regarding connecting pc to tv

Do I have to change back the setting that I had done when connecting pc to tv or it will automatically change it?

closeup22

Some data is format

Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 532.5 i am format my c drive,some important data is store in c.so that data is format also from c.how can i get my ...

closeup22

Sd card

plz guys can u help me how to get my SD card out of my laptop plz plz

2 replies Last reply on 21 Apr 2010 by
closeup22

Wharfedale mp3 brand disk to install on my pc

Hello,i lost the disk that came with my mp3 and now i need u to help me found the webside to download the software and install it on my pc {slmo1}.

3 replies Last reply on 20 Apr 2010 by
Anony

Auto shutdown

mine worst...my new aspire one laptop just shutdown while browsing internet or typing document like word. can someone help what is the problem??

2 replies Last reply on 20 Apr 2010 by
verypiss

Toshiba satellite l300 won't start up

Hi , I've Toshiba Satellite L300 model PSLBCL. Suddently it can't boot up.The OS is Windows XP.What I do so far. 1) Fresh install of windows XP SP1 ...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Apr 2010 by
carlled

Install webcam

hi.., i was asking how to install my webcam my web cam model is genius eye 312 camera .,

1 reply Last reply on 20 Apr 2010 by
closeup22

Pen drive error

hello please help me i have 4 gb kingston pen drive when i plug in to usb hub it was showing new hardware found and its found a installatio...

closeup22

Hp pc is dead

my hp s3127c pc does not turn on . Appreciate an advise. plug it heard a continous peeb then it is off. when turn it on pc was dead.

ash_perez01

Which graphics card ...?

I want to know that which is the Graphics card that supports shader support (latest). I am going to buy a new pc and i need to know which is the best ...

ash_perez01

Acer 5100 some time boot with black screen

I have a acer 5100 and sometime when I turn it on, the screen won't boot everything seem to boot fine, it works fine on an external monitor. Is it the...

dist.urbd

Problem in the pen disk

hello, can anybody help me. when i try to open the disk , it gives the message to format the disk and cannot open. but when you look on the properti...

dist.urbd

Computer won't start up.

My PC was working fine last night, but when I turned it on this morning the fans on the power supply and motherboard started but no hard drive activit...

dist.urbd

Problem with dvd-rom

I am facing some problem with my DVD-ROM, some days ago i format my computer and since then DVD-ROm is not working, i mean DVD icon is not visible in ...

dist.urbd

Blank screen

i own a dell 1525 inspiron with vista basic .... the problem is that on switching on the power button,the num lock and scroll lk key lights are blinki...

dist.urbd

Unexpectedly shutdown

Hello, I having dell INSPIRON 1525 with "VISTA".my system having unexpected shutdown or It become crash when i m using any heavy website or any heavy...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Apr 2010 by
kobe24

Saide911@yahoo.com

I have no volume all of the sudden,what do you think happend?My volume icon is gone! Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 533.2

1 reply Last reply on 19 Apr 2010 by
skeptikal585

My acer aspire5535 keybrd an mouse wont work?

Hello, I recently took apart my Acer Aspire series 5535-5235 notebook to removes a piece from my head phones the broke off in the connection. When ...

Lisa

Formating solution for acer travelmate 2350

Solved

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0nigeria

closeup22

Sd chip help with new phone

I currently have a lg scoop and soon will be getting a nokia nuron. before when i got my scoop i put my sd card in it from another phone and when i f...

closeup22

Pen drive

I have 128MB kingston pendrive but when i connected it to my PC and copying any file to removable disk one error msg shows "Cannot copy the file : C...

closeup22

Not getting on my dell; 6400

Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.6 i have Dell Inspiron 6400 by mistakily i updated the bios.....after restrt the computer.... not getttin...

closeup22

My system recently formatted

my system was recently formatted and i want to take the outlook backeup plz give me the sloution

closeup22

Screen turned black

Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 7.0 when i playing online game my computer screen suddenly turned black screen and sound come out n...

dist.urbd

Q: drive

Hi, when I click on 'my computer' 1 of the things that come up on the list other than C: and D: etc is Q:. What is this drive as Ive never come across...

dist.urbd

My keyboard can't type anyword

when i press f screen display file menu instead of ''f'' and when i click the folder or icon it's appeared properties instead of open.so please help ...

ash_perez01

Rsrht

hwo i can do free call to net in nepal

closeup22

Laptop to tv

Hi, i have a ibm thinkpad R40, i,m trying to watch movies on my tv set. i connected thru s-video. I was able to see my desktop pic, but could,nt wat...

ash_perez01

Ipod playin but no screen showing

Basicly its playing the music but the screen is not showing help plz Configuration: / Indeterminable Indeterminable

Saman.tha

Bios password please

wrong post

dist.urbd

I want a good friend to friend ship.anum

I WANT GOOD FRIEND.I AM ANUM MALIK

noman

Volley tangiataua

Hi, My DVD/CD drive does not reading anything for the last one year. HP Pavilion Lap top computer dv6930us Thanks Volley

ash_perez01

Airtel gprs settings on 5130 xpress music

Hello, i want settings airtel gprs o

dileep

I broke the monitor on my laptop

I broke the monitor on my laptop and need to retrieve the data from it. What is the easiest way to do this Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Expl...

ash_perez01

Screen display

How do i fix my display screen on the Bottom which gets lines, sometimes only? I checked with my computer repair he says the display needs to be chang...

ash_perez01

My media players

pls my there are no sounds from ma laptop and all d media players are not workin,what can i do Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

ash_perez01

Disk read error in dell studio 1435

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0 Is there any one out there could help me with "disk read error has occurred...press ctrl alt del to...

Naveen

Windows can't locate file in external backup.

Lenovo t60 Windows X.P.Pro. External hard drive. Simple Drive from storage tech. file is labeled as t40 backup.bkf. It is 53,134,687 KB. I back...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Apr 2010 by
bayleyboy

Black laptop screen

My Laptop screen remains black even when the computer is on???? help. My laptop is a ZD8000 Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

windy-01

Logitech z-540 speakers - os windows vista

I can't find the driver disc for my Logitech Z-540 speakers. I am using them on a different computer and am unable to change my speakers from 2 to 5 (...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Apr 2010 by
xpcman

Usb devices are not working on my computer.

When I try to plug one in, the whole computer freezes up, and I have to manually power it off. Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 532.5

No_Knowledge

Gateway laptop switched off,wont turn back on

Hello, I have a Gateway laptop and it turned off randomly and wont turn back on. It was plugged in and had full battery. There seems to be no power a...

Rob

Webcam driver

i have can"t webcam cd please help me my web cam {cpq74 compaq} and my email tnha_guzaar@ymail.com

muhammediqbal

Dell xps m1530

Hi All My Laptop Dell XPS M1530 system #204ZH3J-595B I need Code Master (Password) Thank You

closeup22
Results 26851 - 26900 out of a total of 33,786