The discussions

Want that file to be shown

hello, my pendrive file didn show on my wondows , where dere is the folder with empty file.only folder shows nd even folder properties is 0 bytes bt d...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jul 2015 by
Ambucias

Screen got black

Hello Everybody I Have An HP Elitebook 6930p...... The Problem Is I Was Using Internet Suddenly Laptop Screen Got Black With White Spots...........! I...

R2D2_WD  

Toshiba laptop wont boot

Hello, My laptop will not turn on. When i push the power button, the power light comes on and i can hear the faint humming of the....engine? (I'm ba...

R2D2_WD  

My laptop won't turn on....

hi everyone i got a problem on my laptop.. it goes like this i press the power button and it wont turn on i tried what they've said remove the battery...

Computertech

I need to design a sata3 array

I need to design a SATA3 ARRAY for a hot rod pc. the general idea is one (1) 128GB SATA 3 SSD for the OS and fast applications AND one (1) 2TB SAT...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

Micro sd card not recognised or detected

Hello, I was using a class 6 microSD card on my gopro 4 and kept on saying sd error after recording, usually anywhere from 45 second to 4 minutes and...

xpcman

Screen flickering mouse and keyboard not working

hello i have inter r duol core cpu 32bit 2gb ram and 500gb hard disk but i had installed another 2gb ram its running ok but sometime my lcd display fl...

xpcman

My pc.shutdown when we play video songs

Hello, I want to inform that my PC shutdown when we play vedio songs in vlc after 20 minute Sir please solve my problem why my PC shutdown when...

xpcman

Pendrive is writeprotected

in step 3 i could find " DWORD(64-bit) Value for 64-bit Operating System " instead there is QWORD(64-bit) Value for 64-bit Operating System and va...

xpcman

Cpu is on but moniter show mouse pointer

1 day ago i can change the screen resolusion 1024*768. Cpu is normally shutdown.next day i can start the computer .moniter disply-normaly 'starting wi...

xpcman

Touchpad not working on windows 8

Hi :) can you help me with my problem? My touchpad isnt working properly I can only move the cursor through it but it can't click anything. ctrl + f5 ...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Jul 2015 by
parkjimin

Keyboard not working the way its supposed to

Hello, I'm having a problem with my keyboard backspace, enter, arrow keys, and space bar are not working at all iv'e tried system restore turning ...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Jul 2015 by
TheFeatureGames

Acer aspire 4736z laptop not connect my laptop to tv

Hello, Sir/ Madm. My acer aspire 4736Z laptop is not connecting to my sony bravia tv through HDMI cable. In my tv only NO CONNECTION error disp...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

Screen turned black and the keyboard doesnt work

My computer was working fine last night. Itz a Lenovo CPU, genius keyboard nd genius mouse. Actually when I on the pc it took a long time to startup ...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Jul 2015 by
Ambucias

U have to format the card before using.

Hello, i lost my files in the sd card ,and i tried to recover using attrib command ,bt it shows the path not found also when i tried to open it simp...

Ambucias

Compaq laptop does not completely start up.

Solved/Closed

Greetings, I am using a Compaq Presario CQ40. A few days ago I put my laptop in the sleep mode and after some time I directly unplugged the power w...

13 replies Last reply on 4 Jul 2015 by
maria

Lenovo mt 20235 keyboard of my laptop does not respond

Solved

Hello, im using lenovo mt 20235 the keyboard of my laptop didn`t respond even in startup boot. What do you think is the problem of it? Maybe in hardwa...

4 replies Last reply on 4 Jul 2015 by
Angelo

Can i run my computer fans without running the cpu

Hello, I wanted to know if i could run my computer fans without running any parts that produce heat with out removing them from my computer Con...

Ambucias

Toshiba satelite l50-b windows 7 64 bit drivers

Hi! I recently Purchased a brand New Toshiba Satelite L50-B. Now, the recommended system is Windows 8, but I have a valid licence of a Windows 7 Home...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

Formate iball pendrive

Hello, I have iball 4gb pendrive i using window 7 ultimate i dont open and not formate the pendrive.

xpcman

Lap sign outs automatically

what should i do when my laptop(Dell inspiron15) automatically sign out after i enter the password?

xpcman

I have a toshiba sat running still with windows vista

Hello, As soon as I turn it on an brings starting windows up.the screen goes black. If I let to run and then close it n turn it on then it shows t...

4 replies Last reply on 3 Jul 2015 by
metalwolfe

Only 1 key is not working in laptop keyboard

Hello, only one key that is "i" is not working properly... what to do?? please help me out.. Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 43.0.2357.1...

xpcman

Rundll error - cannot access pendrive

Basically whenever I try to access my pendrive, this rundll error pop-up will appear. "\~$nhfzqvdslqhlikvodntwothklbdgkmfsiiony.bak specified mo...

xpcman

No display

Hello, cpu start but no display

xpcman

My computer one partion is mising plzz help me window7

Hello, my computer one partion is mising plzz help me window7 Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 29.0

xpcman

Screen not showing dell logo

Hello, as i install win 8 my laptop do not show any display even dell logo. help me fast Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 43.0.2357.130

xpcman

My keybord keys re typing the wrong keys

Hello, please i use a lenovo thinkpad. My keybord keys re typing the wrong keys and initiating commads. i need help. tried to follow some previous...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Jul 2015 by
Bibie

Laptop bios password reset

Closed

I HAVE A DELL XPS M140 I PUT A PASSWORD IN FOR ADMINISTRATOR AND FORGOT THE PASSWORD. CAN SOMEONR HELP ME PLEASE

Ambucias

Laptop not starting

Hello, Yesterday i tried to turn on my laptop but it was not thrning on...even led was not glowing i tried to press the button for 15 20 sec without...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Jul 2015 by
R2D2_WD  

Toshiba satellite a300-15j sometimes the screen wont turn on

Hi to all. Facing an issue with my laptop. Some times the screen wont turn on and even if there was on it is stop after some time or start to distor...

7 replies Last reply on 3 Jul 2015 by
Computertech

How to reset bios password in sony vaio e-series

Closed

Hello, How can I restore or reset my bios pasword. I forgot the password . When I enter 3 wrong password it show "enter onetime password" Kindl...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jul 2015 by
Ambucias

My kigston pen drive showing files

Solved

Hello, its not showing any of the files in it buy the memmory shows the data Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 27.0

2 replies Last reply on 2 Jul 2015 by
shj.cse

Horizontal and vertical lines display on pc and freeze it

Hello, Since last week when I on my PC horizontal and vertical lines occur and it won't run. After restarting several times it works but if I open b...

5 replies Last reply on 2 Jul 2015 by
BrianGreen

Memory card did note work

Hello frnd, I buy 8GB transcend memory card, suddenly show 30.6MB on my laptop . I format my memory card but show 'windows was unable to complete th...

xpcman

Question mark comes up as "+)o"

Hello, I need assistance on trying to fix my keyboard. Whenever i type a question mark or forward slash it type in "+)O" if anyone could help it would...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

Black screen on pc

Hello, Hi im having the same problem whit mi Compaq presario cq-57 i tried everithing when i conect the external monitor it goês to power saving mod...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Jul 2015 by
KY_WD  

Blue screen error

How to solve blue screen error in windows 7

2 replies Last reply on 2 Jul 2015 by
Computertech

My laptop display window media center and block other software

Hello, my children play games on my laptop windows 7, I don't know what they touch, window media center popup and block other software from functi...

Computertech

How to uninstall the card driver

sir, i have problem in windows xp sp3 sir how can i unistall my card driver . please help me . thank tou

Computertech

Dell vostro function key not working

Hello, dell vostro Function key not working Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 38.0

2 replies Last reply on 1 Jul 2015 by
psl1

After resetting cmos, pc does not display or work properly

Hi, I have recently had a monitor issue where my secondary monitor decided to stop displaying, therefore i tried to fix it... but i made it worse by ...

8 replies Last reply on 1 Jul 2015 by
DistressSignal

Tell how to get the list of all the drives then to format

stupid, plz tell how to get the list of all the drives then to format...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

Display white

Hello, My laptop display is goes white but it is working on external display. Please tell the problem.

xpcman

Keyboard not working properly

Hello, hi this is mathan, i am having acer gateway NE46RS model laptop.my laptop key's are not working properly, like if i type letter "Q" it will ...

xpcman

Pendrive problem

Hello, i cant open my pendrive, when i insert my pendrive to system it showing a shortcut Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 43.0.2357.130

Boogieman_WD  

Start up issue with dell inspiron 15 3537

Hi, I have a Dell inspiron 15 3537 - i7 - 1TB HDD. Since a month I am facing a start up problem in my Laptop. When I Switch on the button, the lights...

KY_WD  

Laptop keeps turning off.

Hello, My laptop keeps turning off on it's own for no real reason. At first I thought it was overheating but it's never really that hot. Then once i...

KY_WD  

Wright protect pendrive

Hello, i am dipu. i face a problem.my pendrive is wright protected.what can i do now.pleze give me any idea. Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefo...

Boogieman_WD  

Laptop won't turn on and power button blinking

Hello, So my problem is that I have a laptop which is the Lenovo G Flex and the power button keeps on blinking and I can't shut down the laptop comp...

KY_WD  
Results 10801 - 10850 out of a total of 33,786