The discussions

Asus, changed hard drive, black screen and cursor

I changed the hard drive in our ASUS laptop. When you turn it on, it does everything normal until you get to the login screen and shows only a black ...

8 replies Last reply on 11 Jul 2015 by
USMC0708

Keyboard issues

Hello, I have tried all these solutions yet my keyboard still wont work i have to use my touchscreen keyboard its very annoying. If i turn my comput...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Jul 2015 by
Ambucias

Satellite m35x factory reset

Hello, I need to factory reset this laptop. I have tried holding down the zero key when powering up. Releasing after hearing the beeping noise. It...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jul 2015 by
Ambucias

Usb usb is not showing in my computer

Hello, usb is not showing in my computer but i want recover my usb data Configuration: Windows 8.1 / Chrome 43.0.2357.132

ac3mark

My pendrive signal is not showing

Hello, Pendrive please help me Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

xpcman

My laptop key not working

Hello Sir My Sony Vaio laptop Model No PCG-61111W some keys like . and , and not working now pls help me with this problem awaiting for y...

xpcman

@ button and " button has interchanged with one another.

hallo my laptop's @ button and " button has interchanged with one another. how to solve it..???

xpcman

Booting disk failure and not detecting the hard drive

Hello, my name is Dinesh I recently install Windows 8 and Linux mint in my system it work properly for 6months then after system suddenly hanged an...

KY_WD  

Can't hear sound from my external speakers.

Hello, First thanks for the instructions how to get audio from my headphones. Now I need to know how to get audio from my external speakers. ...

yogesh

Black screen toshiba

Hi I have a Toshiba Laptop which has a black screen. I plug it in and powers up but nothing else. Please help Thankyou

KY_WD  

Boot win7 to xp

Hello, Dear sir, When I install xp in my compaq 610 d40 model I have recived an error following : 'file\i386\l_intl.nls' not loaded the error cod...

KY_WD  

Headphone jack doesn't work

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have an HP Pavilion dv6000 laptop with Windows Vista. Just recently, I've had a problem with my headphone jacks. When I plug in my speak...

10 replies Last reply on 9 Jul 2015 by
fluttershygirl

My acer laptop has refused to turn on

Hello, my acer laptop has refused to turn on.i connect it to power and it shows that the buttery light but when i press the power button it it refus...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Jul 2015 by
josh

External don't showed in mac

Hello, My sum sung external hard drive 1T is not shown in my MAC which it worked well before, is my hard drive broke down? Or how can do in this s...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jul 2015 by
KY_WD  

My dell inspiron 15 not start

Hello sir My Dell inspiron 15 not start and I connect charger but notification light is not showing charge and I also remove bty and start again but ...

KY_WD  

Sony vaio vpceb24d wont start when poweer button is clicked.

Hello, My sony vaio laptop won't open. Theris no green light when I push the power button and no fan sounds or screen coming up. At first this is w...

KY_WD  

Blue screen

Hello i have laptop compaq 610 d 40 model does not load xp. When I try to install the error is i3*86 and blue screen what am I do?

KY_WD  

Sawon

Hello, my friend Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 40.0

anamul haque

Why my dell vostro laptop is shaking?

Hello, my laptop (dell vostro 3450) is shaking when I use browser and picture viewer. Configuration: Windows / Firefox 33.0

KY_WD  

Hp g6000 won't turn on!!

Hi :), I'm 13 and I got a HP G6000 roughly 26 months ago, After having it for just over a year it spontaneously shut itself down, at first I just ...

jonnyyyyy

Laptop won't start up

Solved

It was suddenly unexpected restart with noise and blue screen with some text but because of too much noise i turned off laptop. After that I tried to ...

KY_WD  

Mouse

Is it same using the touch pad and the external mouse, or using one of them always is good for laptop working conditions?

tuto45

My disk is not open?

Hello, i am aslam shah my disk is not open? Configuration: Windows XP / Chrome 14.0.803.0

KY_WD  

How do i turn off write protection on a usb drive?

Hello, I am trying to access my USB drive, and it is saying that it is write protected and it won't open the files. It shows that I have used 7GB...

KY_WD  

New hdd & os, new dvd drive not reading disks

Hi, My problem is that the DVD/RW Drive on my HP dv6700 is not reading discs. To catch everyone up, I decided to make some upgrades to the laptop ...

R2D2_WD  

Wifi led disabled

hello! there is a problem in laptop. it is not connected to wifi. Led is disabled . the FN+F2 key is also not working. its enabled from network setti...

shmilybia

My pc can not work

Hello, my laptop c55t window 8 can not be on the when i push power button, it makes off power after i make it on as soon as.what is the solution? ...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

Laptop freezes within a minute i turn it on

My laptop freezes within a minute I turn it on. I can move the cursor, but other than that everything is freezed.

xpcman

Cd rom drive not recognized

I Have Tried The Regedit High Low Filters!!! They Do Not Exist On My Laptop!! Anyone Have A Solution To This Problem!! And Also I Changed The Drive ...

6 replies Last reply on 8 Jul 2015 by
Ambucias

Wont boot after toshiba screen

Hello, My toshiba wont pass the screen were it says toshiba and has f2,and f12 at bottom left please help Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 43...

xpcman

My cpu problem

Hello, my computer becomes over heat then it shut down automatically after that the cpu has power but the monitor has no power (no display at al...

24 replies Last reply on 8 Jul 2015 by
marces12

My monitor will not receive signal, no matter what i do

Hello, I recently purchase a new desktop and a monitor. I had successfully plugged in all the cords and had it set up. However, when I turned it on ...

Computertech

3 key (tab capslk and shift ) not working in lenovo laptop

Hello, in my lenevo laptop 3 key(tab capslk and shift)(left side on key board) is not working.please help me to diagnose this problem. thanks ...

Computertech

Pendrive not accessible

Hello, hi, my pendrive is not displaying any of the content, instead, a shorcut of my pendrive has got created somehow. and when i click on it, it...

Computertech

When i press a specific key, a different symbol appears

Hello, I don't know how to solve the problem on my laptop. or I don't know if the problem is the keyboard or the laptop itself. You see the keys "q,...

Computertech

Wont boot up black screen

I tried doing the zero thing and computer wont make breping noise and just get a black screen snd it blinks ever so often f2,f8,f12 dont work its a s...

R2D2_WD  

My laptop shut off by itself and wont turn back on.

Hello, I purchased a Lenovo y40 laptop less than a month ago and today I was redeeming UltraVoilet codes and I leaned over and leaned back only to...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

Pen drive is not showing on the computer

Hello, My pendrive is not showing on the computer when it is plugged in Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 30.0.1599.82

xpcman

Switching from onscreen to manual keyboard

Solved

Hello, How do I switch a toshiba satellite pro from onscreen keyboard to qwerty built in keyboard Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 43.0.2357.93

xpcman

Screen on my laptop just stays on the 'acer explore

The screen on my laptop just stays on the 'acer explore your limits ' it won't go any further please help

xpcman

Toshiba laptop will not start up

Closed

My daughters laptop is a Toshiba Satellite and it was very slow. I ran windows defender and after completion it said there was one critical error, so ...

7 replies Last reply on 7 Jul 2015 by
Ambucias

Computer's hang at splash screen?

Hello, I have a problem with my PC.. when i'm turning on CPU.. it always stuck at a motherboard splash screen.. But.. sometimes it can run easily...

xpcman

Seagate hard drive not detected in my pc

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 43.0.2357.130 i have a secondary 160gb hard drive but it is not showing in my pc give me soloution

2 replies Last reply on 7 Jul 2015 by
Boogieman_WD  

How to restore hp with no recovery partition

how i restore factory reset my hp laptop . in my laptop recovery media partition are deleted what can i do

kieferschild

My acer aspire one zg5 second time not boot up?

Hello, hi Im just asking for what reason that aspire one have this kind of problem? Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 42.0.2311.152

R2D2_WD  

Stuck screen

My sons Gateway Laptop is stuck in a sleep mode (I guess).,There's a pic of a piano and the time. We've tried turning it off taking out the battery n...

Computertech

Elitebook workstation 8540w blinking caps lock continuously

Hello, I have a problem with my laptop. It won't turn the display on at all its just blinking the caps lock light. I have cleaned it and change th...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

Pc not booting fan only running no beep sound

Hello, My PC not booting and not detecting mouse and keyboard . No beep sound . Only fan running. Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 41.0.2272.96

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jul 2015 by
Jean-François Pillou  

Restore to factory settings

Hello, I have been trying to reboot my computer but am failing, it still gives me a hard time, what can I do to restore it into factory sertings ?...

Ambucias

Remove hindi language from my verizon tablet

How do I remove Hindi language from my Verizon Tablet?

Ambucias
Results 10751 - 10800 out of a total of 33,786