The discussions

What are the minimum system requirements the pc or apple?

What are the minimum system requirements the PC? or Apple?

1 reply Last reply on 28 Aug 2015 by
Ambucias

Some keys stopped working

Solved

Hello, The keys "- ""p" " l""," space bar and enter stopped working. I checked the sticky keys, and nothing marked. Tried restarting. Tried als...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Aug 2015 by
EdoubleU

Some keys need function to work

Hello, I updated to windows 10 and my keys stopped working right. I need to hold down the "FN" key to use the spacebar, tab, escape, numbers 1-4 ...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Displaying nothing on screen

Hello, Hello, My computer had worked very well until connecting a mobile through usb cable. after that it showed boot failed message at once a...

-user-

Laptop solution beep continues tic.tic.tic

Hello, my laptop is dell inspiron 3537 problem is beep continues tic.tic.tic....it's doesn't stop Configuration: iPhone / Safari Indeterminabl...

xpcman

Laptop keyboard is not working

Hello, Have a good day.The "Shift" key of My Dell Laptop Keyboard is not working.What can i do for this problem? Configuration: Windows 7 / Fir...

xpcman

Hp tab 6 keyboard stop working

please help i have hp tab 6 keyboard stop working what i shuld do BEST REGARDS ABAD HUSSAIN HAIDER

xpcman

Screen is blank after pressing something on keyboard

Closed

I pressed a button on my keyboard by mistake I think it was one of the buttons on the top of the keyboard, I was on youtube at the time and after I pr...

xpcman

Laptop's power drained and it switched off

Hello, My windows xp laptop's power drained and it switched off. I tried switching it on but it is not working. It takes me to a new black scree...

xpcman

Laptop won't turn on.

So, Every time I try to turn on my laptop the power button will light up, along with the keyboard, and stay on for a minute or two with no results ...

KY_WD  

Pendrive not accessible shows insert disk

i have 16 gb moser baer pendrive. it shows on desktop but does not open to show content

KY_WD  

Pendrive not detecting

Hello, my laptop is not detecting my pendrive but light of pendrive is still blinking when plugged in the port.can u plz suggest some option to make i...

KY_WD  

Wdbacx0010bbk-00 my passport

Dear Community, Could you please help me in troubleshooting the following: 1. I have connected WDBACX0010BBK-00 My passport 1TB external hard drive...

KY_WD  

I ball 8 gb pendrive problem

Hi my name is Sahil and I have a 8gb Iball pendrive and recently I met with a problem and the thing is that when I connect my pd to computer it say to...

6 replies Last reply on 28 Aug 2015 by
yogi

When start computer monitor screen not showing full

Hello, sir,am d.g.gujrathi from latur .i purchesed computer 6/7 years ago.now when i start computer the screen not showing in full low cuts for few ...

Ambucias

Apacer 32 gb pen drive not open

Hello, Dear Sir my pen drive dedicated but not open sum starting file missing message will come pls solve the problem.the message is CuiR.xtVP1.10...

Ambucias

Computer start up problem

Sir,When I switched on my computer power button(desktop) , the power button lights up, but there is no beep sound, no booting, but just a blank scre...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Aug 2015 by
oliver

Broken screen so i can't choose an internet connection

I have a HP laptop and about two inches on the right side is fuzzy/broken/whited out because my laptop was stepped on. In any case, I cannot choose a...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Aug 2015 by
ac3mark

Pointer not clicking on acer

Hello, Earlier, my touchpad wasn't working but now I enabled it. Since I have my pointer back, it won't let me click on anything. I can move the poin...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Dell inspiron n5010 overheat and shutdown

Hello, my dell inspiron laptop n5010had an overheating and shutdown issue, it shut down after 30 second, I've tried to solve the problem by clean t...

ac3mark

Why my laptop always chose last item?

Hello, Why my laptop always chose last item? If you guys know,please,answer me.

Ambucias

Blank screen

Hello,igot aproblem with windows xp advent 7140 laptop,it starts nicely then blank screen and idont know how to fix it

Ambucias

500 gb hardrive placed in apricorn ez clone

Hello, I purchased a 500 GB Hard Drive for my laptop, spec and such are compatiable I purchased EZ clone from Apricorn and placed the hard drive in t...

xpcman

Keyboard problem of pressed key

Hello, my keyboard is showing strange problem whenever i switch on it creates the sound of pressed key more over when ever im going to write any...

xpcman

My acer laptop wont start

Hello, My acer laptop freezed and went off while i was watching a movie. When i switch it on the screen was blank and there was a fan noise i thin...

xpcman

Laptop switch off suddenly

Hello, Why my laptop switch off every 3 hours even if i am using with direct current as i have problem with my laptop battery.I have removed the l...

xpcman

Turn off laptop issue

Hello, i have using hp probook 4520s my laptop is no heating issue, no battery issue but when i am work on my latop then laptop is power off why? ...

xpcman

Acers screens blanks

Hello, My screen goes blank when the power cord is plugged in. Used to be the other way round previously...screen died when power cord detached. ...

xpcman

Help my laptop shutdowns

Hello, I have the same. I was using my laptop to watch a comedy movie but when the middle part of the movie is going my laptop suddenly shutdown and I...

xpcman

External hard drive 2.0 usb not working on windows 10

Hello, I recently purchased a case for converting internal hard into external, it worked for the first time but later on i just get a detection...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Aug 2015 by
Ahmad

Pen drive memory reduced

my pendrive memory reduced from 7.48 gb to 890mb please help me

RGRK

Please help - asus ultrabook is not turning on, windows 10

Hello Dears, my brand new laptop is not turning on, but it has integrated battery, so the solution with removing the battery is not working for me....

raymondbuffod

Issue relating to f1 & f2 keys

Hello, can u please solve my problem ?? I have Dell Pc and window 8 and when working on tally there are lots of shortcut keys like Alt+F1, Alt+F...

shashi

Computer dead

Hello, I have 19 volts at the exit of my charger where it connects to laptop . I have no indication lights whatsoever for about an hour when I then...

warwick mccarthy

No image, horizontal and vertical lines

I'm having problems with the display screen on my Compaq Presario CQ62, Windows7 laptop. Problem started about a year ago when the laptop started "fre...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Aug 2015 by
ac3mark

Acer one

Hello, Have an older Acer One running Win 7 starter and 1GB of RAM. Tred to install 2GB and machine doesn;t boot up. Is there a change needed in s...

xpcman

Toshiba l50 freezes on home page

8.1 windows, today it showed downloading windows 10 and took a couple of hours...showed small icon windows 10 on bottom right, this was free with new ...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Aug 2015 by
gleneil

Acer aspire - spilled acetone and keyboard letters mixed up

Hello, I have an Acer Asprie - I accidentally spilled some acetone on the keyboard area and the keyboard no longer works properly. If I plug in a...

ac3mark

Hp koardeyb

Solved/Closed

Is it normal on a new hp laptop for you to have to hold down the key for to to work?

2 replies Last reply on 26 Aug 2015 by
hunterqlee

My dvd reader flashes but does not do anything...

Hey! My DVD player does not show in Device Manager. It is an ASUS DRW-24F1ST. I changed the SATA Cables, installed the latest driver from the AS...

xpcman

Dell laptop won't turn on

Hello when I try to turn on my laptop it give me a black screen and beeping sound I have try to take out the batterie and put it back but nothing have...

xpcman

Booting problem

Hello, my computer is having a problem during booting. its fans spins at the powering process then stops after some time. please help. Configu...

xpcman

Spacenotwork

Hello, myspacebarisnotworking Configuration: Windows / Chrome 44.0.2403.157

xpcman

I cannot open my pen drive to access files

Solved

Hello, when i try to open my pen drive to access files it does not open but instead displays a message do you want to format your drive now?

3 replies Last reply on 26 Aug 2015 by
mini

Black screen after reboot

Hi my name is Benjamin and i am in Desperate need of help. Yesterday my PC worked just fine but now when i try to launch my PC a werd black screen sho...

KY_WD  

Dell laptop is showing the black

Hello, I have a problem in my DELL laptop. It is turning on and then the screen is going black.Than can not showing the windows logo. My laptop wa...

KY_WD  

My dell inspiron14 is not powering

I have tried the suggested solution send to me but still not working.pls help me out

KY_WD  

Shutdown

Hello, My toshiba laptop turns of instantly after turning on, the longer it stayed was 2-3 minutes Configuration: iPhone / Safari 8.0

KY_WD  

Monitor doesn't switch on

My Fujitsu lcd pc monitor doesn't switched one...also try different cable.. But it didn't work..pls help

Ambucias

Sd card damaged

Closed

Card not getting detected on pc and mobil

BunoCS
Results 10051 - 10100 out of a total of 33,786