The discussions

Usb stick detected but not there

I have looked around for a while trying to find a fix for this but with no avail My USB stick is connected to my computer, it installed its drivers...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

Microphone problem

Hello, i checked the connection verification of hardware and sound option in control panel but microphone is not detected in my notifications of my ...

xpcman

Blackout

Hi. I am having the same problem as some of the previous people. I can't get onto the startup page. I have tried f8 and all that was listed and nothin...

xpcman

Toshiba won't boot rather it beeps on startup

Hello, My issue is that my toshiba laptop it won't boot up rather when ever i hit the power button only a screen appeared with toshiba written on it...

xpcman

Screen is shaking and got lines on the bottom

Hello, Hi, my screen is shaking and got lines on the bottom and tabs just half view. Now the middle part is okay. Still can view like normal. But...

xpcman

My laptop key c,b,t,y,q,enter and space not working

my laptop key c,b,t,y,q,enter and space not working completely plz help me how to solve this problem

xpcman

Toshiba l300-1fr not power on solution plz

"i have laptop toshiba satellite l300-1fr dead not startup i try to connet on charging but nothing any one can help for this pls"

Ambucias

Screen is black. only have a curser

Solved

Hello, My Dell laptop screen is blank. The only thing visable is the curser. I have tried tapping F8 key. Configuration: Windows / Chrome 43....

Ambucias

Bios failure

Hello, hi i have laptop asus a42jc ...i update the bios..after turn off , my laptop cannot turn on ... i try Removed battery, plugged in AC, pres...

xpcman

Toshiba black screen with white words on start up says choose reboot

Hello, Toshiba black screen with white words on start up says choose reboot help I can't lose my pictures. .thanks Configuration: iPhone / Chrome...

xpcman

Bio hardware

Hi, My dell computer inspiron 3521 is failing to boot. It is showing that there is no device found. I did a diagnosis test, and it showed that I will...

xpcman

Toshiba won't boot up rather it beeps on startup

Hello My issue is that my toshiba laptop it won't boot up rather when ever i hit the power button only a screen appeared with toshiba written on it a...

KY_WD  

My desktop wont start but power light are on

Hello, please i was using my computer when it went off and after that i tried to reboot it but it wont power on. the power lights are on alright...

KY_WD  

Laptop is on but the display screen is black

Solved

Laptop is on but the display screen is black

KY_WD  

My computer keeps getting a white screen

Hello, My computer keeps getting a white screen. I need to reboot every 2-3 minutes each time this happens. How do I solve this problem? Thanks...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Jul 2015 by
SR

Sata hdd problem ,sometimes it works sometimes it wont.

Hello, I build up my own pc recently but after a month the HDD is not detected during startup ,i hear a beep like sound from harddisk too after whic...

4 replies Last reply on 14 Jul 2015 by
hash

Compaq presario c300 bootmgr is missing

Hello, my laptop showing "BOOTMGR is missing" and press Clrt+Alt+Del to Restartso what i do with it plz help me

arman

Please insert a disk into removable disk (m:)

Hello, My HP Pen drive i will insert To my Lappy but It can not Open And Give And Error Please Insert a disk into Removable Disk (M:) what can I ...

Ambucias

Blackscreen

Hello, I have an Hp pavilion DVD 7 . I turn it on the screen is black I hear the fan start I can hear things running .My cap light is blinking and...

8 replies Last reply on 14 Jul 2015 by
Ambucias

My laptop is restarting with black screen

Hello, When i power on my laptop, it Shows the toshiba Screen and then it is going to black screen and again going to toshiba screen. and continuous...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Jul 2015 by
Enchanting

My external hard drive connected.. but not showing..

My external hard drive is connected.. But not showing

5 replies Last reply on 14 Jul 2015 by
R2D2_WD  

Monitor not working while cpu is on...

I juz bought a new CPU, I tried to turn on the CPU with my previous monitor connected but the monitor doesn't work (screen remain black & the power li...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Jul 2015 by
yarksiew

Black screen

Hello, I have a acer aspire 4738zg pc and when I press the start button it shows 'ACER' then it goes immediately into a black screen with someth...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

Laptop will not turn on

Hello, My Dell laptop did the same thing at first the light came on until I tried the steps suggested after placing the battery back on the light w...

xpcman

Compuer is not on

Hello, sir when i on my pc after few seconds later power is automatic off.what to do?pls help me.

xpcman

I built a new desktop and there's no signal to the monitor.

Hello, I've spent the day making a new PC and now, after many hours, all the bits are in position and plugged in. I plug the monitor I've used pre...

xpcman

Usb does not open

Hello, I have a problem that my USB flash driver is giving me shortcut link for it when I blog to my laptop, and the link then does not open to sho...

Ambucias

No sound on my laptop acer 8.1 aspire

I have a new acer aspire 8.1 which recently lost windows. This now works only the sound is gone.. I have tried most ideas on your sight to no avail. P...

7 replies Last reply on 13 Jul 2015 by
colm13

Write proceted

Hello, how to remove write protected from sandisk pendrive Configuration: Windows XP / Chrome 43.0.2357.132

R2D2_WD  

Laptop will not boot up/ turn on

I have a Dell Laptop with an Intel duo core processor (if it matters) and one day I accidentally let it die. I recharged it and tried turning it on, b...

6 replies Last reply on 13 Jul 2015 by
R2D2_WD  

Sound of beep

Hello, Sir I am getting beep sound fromm cpu.....

2 replies Last reply on 13 Jul 2015 by
Sumit241501

Unstable status of my toshiba transmemory usb

i am using 8GB Toshiba Transmemory USB. OS:Windows 8.1. OS shows the drive capacity and drive letter. but when opening asking for "Disk is not formatt...

R2D2_WD  

Can't save files

Hello, I have a new 64G flash drive it's working properly. You can save different files in it but when I safely removed the flash drive and plugge...

R2D2_WD  

Wd my passport isn't detected

Hello, my external wd my passport hard drive isn't detected , and shows some mulfunction , plz help me , i tried previous methods , but no result , ...

R2D2_WD  

Cpu temps are low, shuts off randomly help?

Hello, This is my first computer that ive built, had it for about 3 or 4 years and my computer shuts off randomly even when its idling. Temps are min ...

Bouboy

Keyboard not working properly

Hello, Hello, Need a little bit of assistance with my Lenovo laptop! The number keys (and that whole row of keys) don't appear to be functioning ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

Hibernating

Hello, i started my computer at morning then it seems only hibernating process ...or nothing what should i do?? Configuration: Windows 7 / ...

xpcman

Screen not working

Hello my laptop screen does not turn on when presses power button wifi button turns orange and capslock button goes on off. what to do now?

xpcman

My monitor has no signal

Hello, Recently i took my computer apart and cleaned it, when i put it back together, plugged the cables back in and turned it on everything seemed to...

xpcman

Toshiba wont start just fan noise

Hello, Been having trouble even getting my laptop to usually takes a million tries and does. But what happens in start is just fan noise and nothing...

Ambucias

Please hellp me my laptop travelmate 6293 its not showing on screen help me

Hello, My acer laptop Travel Mate6293 its nt showing anything on the screen when I switch it on help me please

Ambucias

Laptop display problem

Hello sir, my little sir sat on my laptop , it is turning on .It indicates the power on lights everything but the display is not visible .Its...

Ambucias

Internal drive not found message

Hello, my laptop dell inspiron 1525 is starting on and then it shows hard drive/ internal drive not found even after pressing the f12, f8 or f2 keys...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jul 2015 by
Ambucias

My laptop won't turn on!

Hello, I tried turning on my Acer laptop but the screen remains blank while the blue led light flashes 5 times and then stops. Before I shut it do...

Ambucias

Unable to update

Hello, My Toshiba Satellite laptop seems to be stuck updating, but it's unable to update Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 43.0.2357.93

xpcman

Laptop not charging and fan is not turning on

Hello, hi I am using lenova laptop since 2 years, for last 1month I dint on my laptop and last week I tried to turn on but it is not turning on, ev...

xpcman

Laptop keyboard some keys not working properly

Hello, Please help me.....my acer laptop some keys not working properly...Get me the solutions...... Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 7.0.503....

xpcman

Satellite pro r50-b-123 trackpad, cursor goes missing

Hello, Need Help on following 1. Cursor goes missing and track pad doesn't work at all. It comes on its own after few hours. Don't know how to handle...

xpcman

Asus, changed hard drive, black screen and cursor

I changed the hard drive in our ASUS laptop. When you turn it on, it does everything normal until you get to the login screen and shows only a black ...

8 replies Last reply on 11 Jul 2015 by
USMC0708

Keyboard issues

Hello, I have tried all these solutions yet my keyboard still wont work i have to use my touchscreen keyboard its very annoying. If i turn my comput...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Jul 2015 by
Ambucias
Results 10701 - 10750 out of a total of 33,784