Hardware Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 10601 - 10650 of about 48,700
  • Computer password Closed

Hello, On a black screen my computer is saying Type the password and ... --press (ENTER) to leave password security enabled. --press (CTRL)(ENTER)...

Elle | BIOS | Latest reply: Ambucias Mar 2, 2016
    1 reply
  • no sound coming out of the headphones Closed

Hello, I can't hear sound coming out of my headphones but I can hear I coming from the computer and the headphones are in the computer. Please answe...

karson burns | Hardware | Latest reply: ac3mark Mar 2, 2016
    1 reply
  • Keyboard keys not functional Closed

Hey guys I have a laptop and my friend poured a beer on its keyboard and now it's not working. What can I do to remedy this problem?

Masilelavusi | Keyboard | Latest reply: Masilelavusi Mar 2, 2016
    0 replies
  • Dell Inspiron shows NO way of Ejecting, No Hole Solved/Closed

Hello, I've checked "My Computer" And there is no "CD Drive" to command to eject. No eject button, and no "CD ROM" found. No paperclip hole. ...

Hark | Hardware | Latest reply: hark Mar 2, 2016
    2 replies
  • hard disk boot failure Closed

causes of a new installed hard disk boot failure and the solution

diamor | Hard Drive/SSD | Latest reply: diamor Mar 2, 2016
    0 replies
  • Letter 'a' on keyboard of Acer Aspire E1-572 laptop not working Closed

Can someone please help with solution to this problem. Nothing appears on the screen when the key is pressed. All other letters on the keyboard ar...

rbkong | Laptop | Latest reply: Robert Mar 2, 2016
    2 replies
  • windows script host Closed

Hello, my laptop is an acer netbook, Aspire one D257. then everytime i open it, there is a box that says Window Script Host, can't find engine s...

dan | Laptop | Latest reply: dan Mar 2, 2016
    0 replies
  • my hdd turned to RAW file format Closed

Hello, hi there sorry but my hard drive keeps telling me that it should be formated to be used again and i dont want to jeopardize my file cuz they ...

• no sound help Closed

Hello, my laptop no sound they show headphone plug in but there is no headphone plug in and i plug in headphone there is no sound laptop shows the sou...

danny | Laptop | Latest reply: Computertech Mar 2, 2016
    1 reply
  • Inspiron 6400 Closed

Hello, I have an older dell inspiron 6400 service tag #99J06C1-595B and can't remember the bios admin password, any ideas? Configuration: iPhon...

Deren | BIOS | Latest reply: Computertech Mar 2, 2016
    1 reply
  • No visual after changing power supply Closed

Hello, I just replaced my power supply(blew it out). The new one is rated at a higher voltage. And when I turn The computer on, all the fans and lig...

Azraul | Monitor | Latest reply: BrianGreen Mar 1, 2016
    7 replies
  • some one has changed my password Closed

hi, my friend has changed my gmail password...because i had given his emaid id as recovery id...and i have changed my phone number to...now he has...

jenni | Laptop | Latest reply: Ambucias Mar 1, 2016
    1 reply
  • Display problem Closed

Hai. I am using dual core, asus, ide hard disk and ddr3 ram. My computers starts perfectly but while doing something especially watching videos the d...

zinfomystery... | Hardware | Latest reply: dannyds Mar 1, 2016
    3 replies
  • Monitor issues Closed

Hello, I have recently built a new pc (a day ago) and when I go to plug in the pc to my monitor, all I get is a black screen with "no signal" displaye...

Terrible Qua... | Hardware | Latest reply: Terrible Quacker Mar 1, 2016
    0 replies
  • My pend drive having data but not show folders in pen drive Closed

Hello, I am using San Disk Pen drive, When I am connect pen drive to my laptop(windows 8.1) and open a Removable Disk I, It not show any data in p...

• Display Problem Closed

Hello, Sir , My PC has a broblem that when i power on then the fans are start but no display on my PC. in this situation what to do sir.

MK | CPU/Desktop | Latest reply: Computertech Mar 1, 2016
    1 reply
  • Dell Inspiron factory resetting Solved/Closed

Hello, How can I reset my Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series to factory settings?

Cuchi | Laptop | Latest reply: Ambucias Mar 1, 2016
    1 reply
  • Hard Drive not detected Closed

i have just built my PC for the first time i was given a HDD (1TB) that was full of crap and i couldn't use the OS on it so i wiped that disk clean us...

CheekyNandos | Hard Drive/SSD | Latest reply: R2D2_WD Mar 1, 2016
    3 replies
  • hacke my account Closed

Hello, my account is someone hacked .how to get back my account Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 44.0

ddd | Monitor | Latest reply: Computertech Mar 1, 2016
    1 reply
  • Need assistance Closed

Hello, I need help to restore to factory but f10 isn't working Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 48.0.2564.95

Jen | Laptop | Latest reply: Computertech Feb 29, 2016
    1 reply
  • Laptop automatically shutdown and after that giving shock Closed

Sir, I have passed through a problem about my laptop..... I was watching a movie when my laptop automatically shutdown...... It's for the 2n...

Riju | Laptop | Latest reply: Riju Feb 29, 2016
    2 replies
  • computer keeps on shutting off on its own Closed

Hello, my computer keeps on shutting off on its own and won't let me download anything. It used to let me download anything, and whenever I try to sig...

Veronica | CPU/Desktop | Latest reply: Veronica Feb 29, 2016
    0 replies
  • Power button won't work properly Solved/Closed

Hello, The power button on my ASUS TP500LA-AB53T laptop won't work properly. I have to press the power button on anywhere from 6 to 12 times and h...

Ernie | Laptop | Latest reply: Ernie Feb 29, 2016
    2 replies
  • System Recovery Options Closed

Hello, what do you do when you get to the system recovery options and the administrator account has been disabled. And the only open account the perso...

ROB | Laptop | Latest reply: xpcman Feb 29, 2016
    1 reply
  • external keyboard Closed

Hello, How to connect external keyboard? Can this keyboord be paced outsiede computer and by connected via cable? Or maybe via remote connection?...

Antoni | Hardware | Latest reply: xpcman Feb 29, 2016
    1 reply
  • Dell inspiron n4050 Closed

Hello, sir Configuration: Windows / Chrome 46.0.2486.0my laptop is not getting on,after getting problem in uc browser please help me with you...

shibam | Laptop | Latest reply: Ambucias Feb 29, 2016
    1 reply
  • WD My Passport 0740 Not Seen in Windows Explorer Solved/Closed

Good Morning! Please help! I have an external hard drive, WD Passport 0740 that was working fine until now. The computer sees it when I plug it i...

safaxe | Hard Drive/SSD | Latest reply: PiranhaBait Feb 29, 2016
    3 replies
  • Ethernet LAN says cable network unplugged Closed

I have Toshiba laptop c850 and I use Windows 8. my Ethernet says the network cable unplugged even though I plugged it.What is the cause?

TamD | Laptop | Latest reply: Computertech Feb 29, 2016
    1 reply
  • DELL Inspiron 15 core i3 no response Closed

Hello, My laptop is not responding... not opening... what to do? Nothing is showing in my laptop Dell. CORE i3 Inspiron 15... It produces some soun...

MYC | Laptop | Latest reply: dannyds Feb 29, 2016
    1 reply
  • dvd can't read any cd or dvd Closed

Hello. my laptop is ok but my dvd can't read any cd or dvd. but it can burn any kind of file in cd and dvd.

shafiq4455 | Laptop | Latest reply: dannyds Feb 29, 2016
    1 reply
  • USB problem Closed

Hello, when i plug in my usb drive it does not open, but in the task bar shows that the usb memory works correct so what i have to do to find my fi...

jean | Hardware | Latest reply: R2D2_WD Feb 29, 2016
    1 reply
  • PC Won't start up Closed

I have a problem with my PC all the stuff is running fans,LEDs and stuff I have a windows 10 and when you open it the windows load and a few minutes i...

Kobi | CPU/Desktop | Latest reply: R2D2_WD Feb 29, 2016
    1 reply
  • 16gb sandisk cruzer force turns to 64mb raw Closed

i have a sandisk cruzer force and turned to raw. I cannot even format it in windows. I tired hp usb disk storage format tool, I cannot even format usi...

• WD External Hard drive no display Closed

Hello, I am having a problem with my WD External Drive. I cant see the display but it running fine without having any noise the moment I plug it o...

Tehmas | Hard Drive/SSD | Latest reply: R2D2_WD Feb 29, 2016
    1 reply
  • need the left hand arrow key board short cut on the enter key Closed

Hello, Do you know how I can get the left hand arrow key from the enter key on a regular keyboard?

queen | Keyboard | Latest reply: Computertech Feb 29, 2016
    1 reply
  • Monitor signal problems Closed

Hello,I am having a problem with monitor input signal I can not get HDMI active signal and most of the time VGA signal is inactive (99)%. Monitor work...

mechone | BIOS | Latest reply: Computertech Feb 29, 2016
    1 reply
  • can't access my hard drive on my new computer Closed

Hello, i recently purchased a new apple computer and I'm trying to access my external hard drive. its not showing up! what do i do?? i want to acc...

rose | Hard Drive/SSD | Latest reply: Computertech Feb 28, 2016
    3 replies
  • Acer laptop stuck at startup screen after reset Closed

Hello, After resetting my acer laptop, it wont start up and it stays at the startup screen. I resetted it due to a sound problem and after finishing ...

Catfish Billy | Laptop | Latest reply: yoyomynameis)+"+ Feb 28, 2016
    8 replies
  • HP G series laptop wont turn off or on and cap Closed

HP laptop wont turn on or off, cap light is flashing and so is wifi flashing orange and the power button is on white light steady. Fan is running. I c...

Val | Laptop | Latest reply: xpcman Feb 28, 2016
    1 reply
  • hard drive of laptop Closed

Hp pavilion g6 laptop, when press power botton hard drive light red and blink red and white and screen also not display

sakunthala92 | Laptop | Latest reply: xpcman Feb 28, 2016
    1 reply
  • The function of my laptop's keyboard buttons has changed Closed

So whenever I try to use the keyboard some of the buttons would open a browser. An example would be pressing ENTER. If I press F my pad gets locked a...

Nosco | Keyboard | Latest reply: xpcman Feb 28, 2016
    1 reply
  • laptop entire keyboard went out Closed

Hello, I just recently purchased a refurbished HP15 laptop and the entire keyboard went out. The mouse reappeared but the key didn't work. I did the...

candice1980 | Laptop | Latest reply: xpcman Feb 28, 2016
    1 reply
  • Printer how do i set WI-FI? Closed

Hello, I DID INSTALL S300-S400 LEXMARK PRINTER etc but WI-FI still red how can I solve this problem ...thanks.... ken Configuration: Windows...

• keyboard problem Closed

Hello, when i press 'b' on my pc it shows me num lk and 'h' shows scr lk. other button including numbers can't press... what do this means??? n how ...

zy | Keyboard | Latest reply: zy Feb 28, 2016
    0 replies
  • Aspire VN7-592G connect a CAD external Monitor Closed

Hello, I have System Model: Aspire VN7-592G with the new skaylike processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz, 2601 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logic...

komkrs | Monitor | Latest reply: komkrs Feb 28, 2016
    0 replies
  • Laptop keyboard went blank then the whole computer Closed

Hello, I just recently purchased a refurbished HP15 laptop and the entire keyboard went out. The mouse reappeared but the key didn't work. I did the...

needhelp | Laptop | Latest reply: needhelp Feb 27, 2016
    0 replies
  • files and folders in pendrive are shown as single short cut file Closed

Hello, files and folders in pendrive are show as short cut files i tryed your cmnd also plz tell me ans to cure.. Configuration: iPhone / Chr...

• samsung series 5 np510r5e suddenly shut down and wont turn on Closed

Hello, my samsung series 5 np510r5e suddenly shut down and wont turn does any have any solution for this?? anything is highly appreciated.

mossi | Laptop | Latest reply: mossi Feb 27, 2016
    0 replies
  • Sony vaio wont boot, screen stays off Solved/Closed

Hi, My sony vaio laptop wont turn on all of a sudden. It was working fine yesterday, but it wouldnt come out of sleep mode and when I choked it it...

Kdot456 | Laptop | Latest reply: BrianGreen Feb 27, 2016
    3 replies
  • seeking for help Closed

Hello, my last night I tried as usual to let my laptop sleep and I have chosen sleep from the setting and it take so longer than expected as t...

timo | Hardware | Latest reply: BrianGreen Feb 27, 2016
    1 reply