The discussions

Lost files from desktop wall

Hello, I had some files on my desktop and next day I could not find it there. My was giving warning to free space. How can I retrieve them?

2 replies Last reply on 23 Jul 2015 by
bhutanccm

I cannot install fresh windows 8.1on my toshiba

please I formatted my Toshiba satellite C55-B5201 which I wanted to install fresh windows 8.1 on it, but after inserting the installation disc it disp...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

Partition d disapearing, and spontanously reapearing

Hello, I run Windows 8.1 on an Alienware, and in the original settings I had 2 partitions, C and D. A month ago or so my partition D disapeared. A...

xpcman

Keyboard malfunctioning

Hi. I have a HPENVY DV7, with windows 7 and 8. The right and up arrow keys stopped working, and the right numbers keypad only works partially. While ...

xpcman

Not able to delete / format my pendrive sandisk 16gb.

Hello, one day i useed my pendrive in net cafe, from that its not working. it shows error msg like write protected. I tried all the methods shown ab...

5 replies Last reply on 23 Jul 2015 by
KY_WD  

Locked out of computer with password

Closed

Hello, i bought a hp pavalion a124 5c computer at a garage sale, it has a password stopping me from using Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet E...

Last reply on 23 Jul 2015 by
Ambucias

My laptop keyboard is typing more than one key command!!!

Solved/Closed

Hello, I am having 'problems with the keys on my Acer Aspire laptop. Everytime I type certain keys, other keyboard functions become active: - = -...

Last reply on 23 Jul 2015 by
Miller

Keyboard adds an asterisk to the letter i

Solved

My keyboard is a Cougar 200, its been working fine for months, then one day it starts adding an asterisk to the letter i every 2nd or 3rd press. l...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Jul 2015 by
Kyall

Some keys are not working help me plzzs!

Hello, Some keys of my laptop are not working properly like refresh key, c, h, etc. I have lenovo

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

2nd sata hard drive not shown on my computer

Hello, I have had a WD 160GB SATA hard drive as my primary HD and I recently bought a Seagate 80GB SATA hard drive to use as a secondary storage s...

David

About dell laptop problem

Hello, from 2 day my laptop creating a problem with screen lightness. when i plugh in for charge the laptop screem become sharp & light. but. when i...

KY_WD  

Dell inspiron 17r black screen with cursor

Hello, The other day I was using my laptop nothing wrong and than it all of a sudden doesn't wanna work start it up nothing wrong than bam black s...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Jul 2015 by
KY_WD  

Vga installer

Hello, Where can I install VGA for my Acer Mimic (U3E1)? My unit was reformatted and would not connect to a projector because the VGA was uninstal...

fretz

Laptop shuts down

Hello, i have a dell latitude 6420 with window 8.1 laptop shuts down on closing the lid and no keyboard back lights. i have tried the power button ...

fretz

Laptop is opening but black screen is showing

Hello sir my laptop Dell inspiron 15 is opening but after opening it shows only black screen only. Last time after used it I just off my lappy and ...

Ambucias

Dell inspiron 1525

I have a dell inspiron 1525 and the hard drive was wiped clean and I want to get it back to Windows Vista which it had on there how do I do that

Ambucias

The inkpad end its service life

Hello, hello please help me my printer said the inkpad end its service life Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 43.0.2357.134

Ambucias

Laptop doesnt start

Hi, I was working on laptop and it suddenly stopped after 10 minutes. Then I search for a solution on internet and removed the battery and power charg...

jack124

My hdd showe this msg " fatal device hardware eroor "

Hello, My wd green hdd 3 partitions didnot open and show this message when i tried to use " hd tune " after i choose the wd hard the program ...

jolly124

My computer is not booting

Hello, Is anyone on here able to lend technical assistance? I can't get my desktop computer to start properly. I unplugged it completely when I...

jolly124

My extrenal hd wd

heloo Fro Long time i dednt use my External and win i wana use it i cant open it now at all win i try to open it it MSG show me that just ...

jollym124

Western digital - my passport connected but not detected

Hello, This is the Issue My hard disk(Western Digital - My Passport) is not getting deducted. It has bitlocker password protector 1. When I con...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Jul 2015 by
Meleyo png

Acer explore beyond limits

I turned on my laptop today and it went to the "acer explore beyond limits" startup screen and it has been stuck on this for like 2 hours now and noth...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

Sudden shutdown

Hello, Brother was playing gta on my computer when he says it suddenly shut down and not the monitor wont get a signal from the computer when it t...

xpcman

Laptop

Hello, sir mylaptop atometcaly sutdown after 30 mints Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 34.0.1847.116

xpcman

Reset sony vaio to factory settings windows 7

Closed

Hello everyone I want to reset my laptop to factory settings so I watched a couple of videos and read some articles they all say: "turn on your lapto...

Last reply on 21 Jul 2015 by
Bob

I accidently changed keyboard caracters

Solved

Hello, I accidently pressed some letters on keyboard and then my keyboard stopped working properly When I type a letter or symbol it shows some...

xpcman

Software for hp deskjet 10450j 410

Hello, my software for HP deskjet 10450J 410 has corrupted. If anyone has the software please let me know, or please forward a link from where I can...

4 replies Last reply on 21 Jul 2015 by
fretz

Not turning on laptop

Hello, Uhh, I have a problem. My laptop just had been fixed. I followed the warnings which Mom told me about it. Then later that day, I used my la...

4 replies Last reply on 21 Jul 2015 by
aaaa

Dell vostro 1540 factory reset

I have a dell vostro 1540 that I need to factory reset. I tried the F8 button and it didn't have the image factory reset in the menu like it said it w...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Jul 2015 by
XXcherrytopXX

Hp photosmart c5180 all in one printer

The message on the printer says Ink System Failure: Ink system has failed. Unable to print. Refer to printer documentation. Error: 0xc18a0306 Turn...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Jul 2015 by
Ambucias

Vaio sve1511k1ew screen not turning on

when starting my sony vaio sve1511k1ew the screen shows no signs of life, no vaio logo, no mouse/cursor- nothing, any ideas, the fan is on and the pow...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

Hard drive infected by $recycle.bin virus and lost files a lot.

-Removable Hard Drive- It been infected after I used my removable hard drive in 1 of the pc at Cyber Cafe. Lot of files in a red box has lost...

xpcman

My hp 15 notebook pc shows blank screen when on

Hello, Hello, Yesterday I've been using my laptop and this morning when I switch it on, it just shows the HP logo and load, after some few seconds i...

xpcman

Windows was unable to complete the format

Hello, sd card propartie lo 35 mb capacity but not a format so how please sugenction

xpcman

Not booting and still restarting

When i on Laptop There is one arrow mingling and tgen restarting pls help me

KY_WD  

I can't able to format my 32gb pendrive.

Hello, I want to format my 32gb pendrive.but is not format.i am using win8@so please help me Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

KY_WD  

Laptop says that it's on but the screen is black

Hello, I have a Lenovo think pad laptop with Windows 8. It says that it's on but the screen is black. Any tips or tricks? I have tried taking the batt...

KY_WD  

Dell studio 1435 showing black screen with cursor flashing

my laptop details studio 1435 with windows 7 showing black screen with white cursor flashing please help me in solving this issue

KY_WD  

Pc shuts down

Hello, From few days i have a problem of pc shut down without any warning or msg and my smps heats up too much and my graphic card also. Con...

KY_WD  

Ssd and had not being detected by bios

Hello, After replacing my power supply(just up sizing) my motherboard bios is not detecting my ssd or my hdd. It does however detect my dvd drive. ...

5 replies Last reply on 20 Jul 2015 by
Martyo

System restore sony vaio vpceh3n6e

Hello, Please can someone help me? I've had this Sony for quite a few years and ive since got myslef a desktop that i mostly use.I go back to t...

Ambucias

My headphone not working on the computer

Hello, my name is arianna my headphones are not working on the computer and i need help Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 43.0.2357.130

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jul 2015 by
Ambucias

Pc not working

Hello, im having a problem with my system, and i was wondering if anybody can help me out with this. Everything was working then i turn off it very ...

xpcman

Laptop starting problem

Hello everyone, I would like to ask you that a fix for my notebook. It is toshiba satellite and it is not starting. I tried bios reset everything....

xpcman

8 beep sound

Hi, Am having Dell Inspiron N5010 i5 laptop. When I am switching it on , it is showing black screen and 8 beep sound. I tried connecting to external ...

xpcman

My account

Hello, my account disabled plz my Configuration: Windows XP / Chrome 43.0.2357.132

2 replies Last reply on 19 Jul 2015 by
king

Samsung galaxy s6 camera modes

Hello, I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 and I'm trying to download the camera modes, but I do not have the "Download" option available when I tap on the...

Ambucias

Don't know how to use.

Can anyone please give me the instructions how to use this because i am a beginner i have only heard about these softwares so pleeaasse guide me.

Ambucias

Running cpu turns off display

Hello, my cpu is running good but after some time (10min) it suddenly turn off the display but cpu's components ( mouse,keyboard) is still running . ...

Ambucias
Results 10601 - 10650 out of a total of 33,787