The discussions

Lenovo g70-70

Closed

Hello, Hardware recovery Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 30.0.0.0

3 replies Last reply on 1 Jul 2015 by
Marays

Sony vaio bios password reset

Closed

ho toreset sony vaio bios password reset i forget password Configuration: Windows / Chrome 39.0.0.9626

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jul 2015 by
Ambucias

Problem is ink pad out of service life

Hello, kindly help my problems Configuration: Windows / Chrome 43.0.2357.130

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jul 2015 by
Computertech

Problem with keyboard key

Several of my keyboard key wont work. when i type p it show *. help me.

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jun 2015 by
Computertech

Cpu is not boot

Hello, when i on my sysytem the led is just blink and system not boot Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 24.0

Computertech

Hard disk shows $recycle.bin

Hello, In My Seagate hard disk data is there in it but when i open it, it only shows $RECYCLE.BIN Folder, how can i recovery my all data, i have t...

Ambucias

Hardisk folders turn shortcut

hard disk show shortcut on folders and document

3 replies Last reply on 29 Jun 2015 by
Ambucias

Pan drive

, Hello, i can not send or delete any data from my pen drive.it show write protection.it is 16GB and from sandisk company.how can iremove write protec...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jun 2015 by
Boogieman_WD  

Computer won't run intenso 1tb 3.0 usb hard drive

Hello, I have an Asus EeePC and recently bought an Intenso 1TB USB 3.0 Hard drive. When I bought it everything worked fine and it ran on my comput...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Jun 2015 by
Boogieman_WD  

Update the bios on acer

Hello, I've got the latest BIOS from Acer and the folder contains all sorts of stuff. Do I rename the whole folder?? There doesn't seem to be any ...

kieferschild

Pc can't show property

hello,I switched on my laptop and found out that the monitor is not showing anything but going on the bulb it shows the icons but at very low brightne...

R2D2_WD  

Cant find the volume label of pen drive and not able to open it

Hello, i one day iwas formatatting my pendrive when i format it it formatted successfully but when i tried to copy something there was an error co...

R2D2_WD  

Keyboard key error

Hello, I know that I appear suddenly but I have that problem too. Why my several Asus Keyboard key didn't work as well. For example, letter d,e,f,c,1...

Koang

Inspiron 1545 will not boot

Hello, My Inspiron 1545, after a long start up comes up with the following message. "STOP: c0000005 The instruction at ox%087x referenced memory at o...

R2D2_WD  

Laptop not boot

Hello, I have a acer travelmate 240. when i connect power cord there appear a tap sound. tap...tap...tap.. from speaker power switch not working me...

R2D2_WD  

Please insert disk into removable disk (h:).

Hello, I read on this forum the proposed way to resolve that issue. for me I cannot change partition name because that option is greyed out. I r...

R2D2_WD  

Startup repair cannt repair ths computer automatically

Hello, Using the Title Words above I came across your site. The post I read begin, 'No XP Pro Disc ..................' The replies sounded good...

R2D2_WD  

Tv tuner for laptop

hey guys i could realy use ur help Is there any TV tuner card for Dell Latitude C510/C610 model ?

2 replies Last reply on 28 Jun 2015 by
EthioRock

Black screen

Hello, Im having the black screen problem. Last night i smacked my PC whit my and i was só pissed on a game. Then i turn him off and when i turn it...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jun 2015 by
EthioRock

My laptop and canon d1200 camera can not read my micro sd!

Hello, I am using a micro SD in my Canon D1200 camera. I wanted to cut the pictures from it and get them on my laptop, so, I removed the card from...

EthioRock

Laptop screen is just black

Hi. My laptop is showing a black screen inspire of hard ware running. I'm not able to see the windows logo and my screen is totally black when I switc...

EthioRock

To get back my currpted file from damaged pen drive

Hello, Dear I can't get back my files back from damaged pen drive. How can I get back please? ???? I would be grateful if you can get it done. ...

Ambucias

Want to use the whole 2 gb ram

Hello, I am Sankar Chakraborty from Kolkata, I have recently used Windows 7 Service Pack 1(X64 bit) with 2gb ram. But the total usable ram is only ...

xpcman

Acer travelmate 653 laptop power on problem

Solved

Hello, I am having Acer TravelMate 653. I just tried to open it just to have a look inside and Nothing else. But i failed to open it. So I again s...

6 replies Last reply on 28 Jun 2015 by
Queen

Blue screen of death

Hello, I switched on my computer when it started booting it showed a blue page quickly that I can't read and it will automatically reboot by itself ...

Ambucias

Bios is not open

Hello, my gigabyte pc dual core . there is problem in my pc isnt't open and two short beep coming out from the system. i removed RAM and HARD disk b...

Ambucias

Unable to browse

Other Browser are not working on my LAPTOP except Mozilla Firefox What can I do

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jun 2015 by
xpcman

Sony vaio screen black

Hello, i tried all but didnt work, help anyone? Configuration: iPhone / Safari 8.0

xpcman

Computer boots but no signal

Hello, Recently my computer broke and I've tried cleaning the rams and also holding the power button but still my computer doesn't work I turn it on...

xpcman

How can i work a computer without its power cord?

Hello, How do you work a computer without its power cord? I have lost mine and my iPad is very lagy. I also need it to write an essay on it for scho...

xpcman

Headset problem.

So, here's the deal, i have purchased a roccat headset and sadly it has 2 headphone jacks 1 for the headphones and 1 for the microphone, my laptop can...

BrianGreen

The keys on my keboard have interchanged

Hello, i need help with the keyboard as some of my letters and symbols are interchanged and i do not know how to revert back to the old form. reply...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Jun 2015 by
Chandan

Backspace and main enter button no working

Hello, Windows / Chrome 43.0.2357.130

3 replies Last reply on 27 Jun 2015 by
Ambucias

Dvd/cd not working?!

Hi Folks! Iam new to the forum.I have a strange problem where my DVD writer is listed in my device manager & my computer but doesn't read any type of...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Jun 2015 by
ac3mark

Shows vaio after it gives blank page

Hello, Im Razi Im Using Sony Vaio Windows 8 When I Start It Shows VAIO After It Gives Blank Page Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 38.0

aryanrai1

Pen drive not detected into pc

Hi Friends Pen drive connected into pc not detected in device manager and universal bus controller ... Any possible way solve this problem .......

Ambucias

My laptop won't come on

Hello, I have a Toshiba laptop I was downloading a song and it just went black I have downloaded songs last night and it was fine up until today can...

Ambucias

Dell laptop battery icon showing a red cross x

Laptop battery icon is showing a red cross when not charging my laptop is DELL INSPIRON model N5010 25-06-2015 Battery replaced 4 yr. old laptop ...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Jun 2015 by
rajesh9999

Not starting.

Solved

Hello, I was using my laptop Samsung Laptop - 300E4Z-A06 and the battery got low. I continued to use it, then suddenly the system started closing ...

9 replies Last reply on 27 Jun 2015 by
Ineedhelpquick

Laptop won't turn on

Laptop won't turn on? Okay, so I seem to be plagued with laptops and stuff, as amongst all the other stuff that's occurred with laptops, monitors and...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Jun 2015 by
BrianGreen

Covered battery

Hello, the battery of my asus is covered up. I'd need a screwdriver. Is there any other way? The screen went blank in the middle of a movie, and i've ...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Jun 2015 by
BrianGreen

Monitor shows no signal

my cpu get started but monitor shows no signal I have changed ram slot, but still the problem remains

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jun 2015 by
xpcman

Why my laptop is not turning on?

Hello, while opening my laptop,first it is showing the boot screen then a black screen and then it shows the boot screen and then the black scre...

7 replies Last reply on 26 Jun 2015 by
Computertech

The left ctrl. is not working in ibm thinkpad t-40 laptop

Solved

Hello, The left Ctrl. key is not working in my T-40 Laptop i.e. I can not copy/Paste with Ctrl +C/ Ctrl+v function or can not undo the command wit...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jun 2015 by
Computertech

My portable hard drive is not showing any files but it has files

My portable hard drive is not showing any files but it has files... Hello, Configuration: Windows / Firefox 39.0

8 replies Last reply on 26 Jun 2015 by
md4eid

External hard drive that's not recognize

Hello, I followed the instructions you gave me earlier, but hard drive still not showing in disk management. NB: Disk 1 Unknown Not Initialized show...

4 replies Last reply on 25 Jun 2015 by
AtsushiWhelan

Sony vaio

My daughter forgot her password to her labtop and can't make any changes to her labtop in I don't have a disk

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jun 2015 by
Robinjones

Compaq presario cq61 no bootable device

Solved/Closed

Hello, When I load my Compaq Presario CQ61-422SA Notebook PC up, the screen is blank for a while, then it says " no bootable device -- insert boo...

9 replies Last reply on 25 Jun 2015 by
Ambucias

My dell doesnt want to start..

Hello, My dell won't start.. Is connected and the light for the battery is not even on..what do I do? Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 31.0.1650....

xpcman

I cant open d drive by doule click

Hello, Hello, Please can somebady help me, ine my computer i have 4 partitions: C: D: E: F:, with partiton C is OK, but when i try to open partit...

xpcman
Results 10851 - 10900 out of a total of 33,786