The discussions

Seagate external harddrive not working want to repair

i have an 1TB seagate external harddrive but it wasn't working and i want to repair it can u please give me the address of seagate service centre in D...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Feb 2014 by
Ambucias

Hdd is not working

Sir i can use chkdsk / F G:-- but the msg is coming Access denied as you do not have sufficient privileges. you have to invoke this utility running in...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Feb 2014 by
xpcman

My dvd player on my dell latitude laptop reads cd's but not dvds

Solved

My DVD/CD ROM on my dell latitude laptop reads cd's but not dvds. Every time I put a dvd in, it searches and I get the error message, please insert d...

5 replies Last reply on 8 Feb 2014 by
kieferschild

External hard drive data corrupted and now drive undetectable

Ok I have an external hard disk from segate with a power adapter. I used to store my all the imp data in this one as it has the storage capacity of a...

xpcman

Asus ep 121

whein i press the power button, a black screen appears. it just seems to be just going on and off. with the curser in the left top corner.cannot press...

xpcman

Laptop with router

This may sound stupid...What is the power source for my laptop when I am using it with a wireless router(which is plugged into the house current.? Wha...

xpcman

Service on phone from magic jack validation

trying to get service on phone from magic jack validation

3 replies Last reply on 8 Feb 2014 by
Ambucias

Please show me the way.....

I can't open my flash drive. When I inserted it to my computer it would just appear a removable disk and then when I tried to open it tells that there...

Ambucias

Formating c drive

Sir, I cannot format the c drive. can u suggest me solution to my problem please ?

Ambucias

Request

you said an error occured when registered.what can i do?

Ambucias

Free space as zero bytes

My pen drive is not showing any content. It is showing the used space and the free space as zero bytes. And when i am trying to format it, it shows " ...

Ambucias

Sound device

Hi i have some problem .My Laptop cant show audio Divice ,Plz tell me

Ambucias

Used dell latitude harddrive password crack

Is there a way to clear or reset a harddrive password also is there a way to veiw shipping info ect.. on a used dell latitudeso I can do a owner trans...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Feb 2014 by
ac3mark

Toshiba disk error press ctrl +alt+del

My Toshiba turned it self off and when I turned it on again it said there is a disk error press Ctrl +salt+del to restart only it doesn't !I have trie...

xpcman

My pc goes to power saving mode after every 20 seconds

hi, few months back i assembled my pc . But from last 1 month it is giving problem , like before it used to get shut down every 10 min. Automaticl...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Feb 2014 by
digi420

Dell inspiron just died

My laptop has just died .I have tried the f8 ,f10 taking power cord and battery out all the tips from the forums but nothing is working .It is booting...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Feb 2014 by
Shardylan

My dell inspiron 15r is not turning up

Hello, My dell inspiron 15R is not turning up. It is showing black screen. This is a new laptop

silhouttejames

Western digital my book essential external hard drive - 2t 1140

Hi, we have the above device that is/was used to backup a Mac. I want to transfer the files to a new Windows OS desktop. How do I do this? I can see t...

6 replies Last reply on 7 Feb 2014 by
Patrick Smith

How to retrieve hidden files from pen drive?

How to retrieve hidden files from pen drive?

2 replies Last reply on 6 Feb 2014 by
carminabigue

No files shown on hard disk

Hi all, i have 1 TB hard disk, i am unable to view my files, i did scanned the hard drive, able to remove few of the virus, but still i am unable to v...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Feb 2014 by
kieferschild

Wifi not working in lenova laptop after formating

i am using lenova model 0768 my wifi connection is not working after formatting my laptop & installing windows xp proffessional software... i cannot...

xpcman

Laptop keyboard if i press s it will write xs

i have Toshiba laptop; satellite l955 s5370 letters are not working for example if i press s it will write xs

xpcman

Unable to format tomtom via usb in windows 7 64bit (ultimate)

Right click > format gets response windows can't format. Command line Format f:/ enter Gives:- Error in IOCTL call TomTom is found...

kevinward59

Chance to fix my motherboard

hello is there any chance to fixed my motherboard for sony viao

Ambucias

Write protection eradication

Solved

plz help me wid all possible solutions to eradicate write protection for usb flashdrives and memory cards.plz provide me wid d neccesary details abt d...

7 replies Last reply on 6 Feb 2014 by
Ambucias

My western digital is not getting detected

Light is appearing on the drive. Able to view it through "Device Manager". When properties are viewed, the status is being displayed as "The device is...

Sowmya R

Hang

i have a system ,i format my system after formating system will hang with few minut what i have to do to solve this problem

2 replies Last reply on 5 Feb 2014 by
2011N2

Pc turns on but nothing shows on screen

I recently built a computer and I did manage to have it work for an hour or so. Then after I restarted while installing drivers it no longer worked. I...

9 replies Last reply on 5 Feb 2014 by
Evil_Jell0

Not starting

hello friends my name is tilak rd and my problem is with my laptop .last night i watched munnabhai mbbs movie and then after i didnot turned off my la...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Feb 2014 by
rdthilak

Problem on laptop

here's some problem... after starting my laptop, only cursor is showing... keyboard is not working.... icons are removed from the start up page.. ctr...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Feb 2014 by
tanvir_ahmed

Won't start up

Hit the power button the light flashes 3 times and nothing happens?tried taking the battery out unplugged it held the button down for a minute tried n...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Feb 2014 by
bobomoore60

Dell inspiron 1318 battery plugged .. not charging

I seem to have a common problem with INSPIRON laptops .. that being the sign in the power indication " Battery plugged in not charging " i read ...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Feb 2014 by
carminabigue

My dell inspiron wont turn on

my dell inspiron N4020 is not turning on, power light is on, cd rom is spinning, but the hadr drive light wont turn on, and also beeping

kieferschild

Toshiba satellite not booting

Closed

Ok, I messed up this laptop. It had Vista on it, but reformatted with XP. It was working ok before a but some things were not working. I tried to r...

10 replies Last reply on 4 Feb 2014 by
xpcman

Pendrive solution

how to remove write protection pen drive

carminabigue

8 gb transcend pendrive can't format

my 8gb pendrive can't format bcus write protection help me

carminabigue

Laptop shuts down whenever it wants to!

My laptop shuts down whenever it wants to! I'm at a loss as what to do. Its not hot, I have a cooler.

carminabigue

Acer external usb harddrive not detecting....

Hello, My Acer AH052S 500Gb is not at all detecting in Win7, Win8 also in Win8.1... I can see it in devices and printer option in the control pan...

carminabigue

Desktop powers on and off dozens of times before it stays on

Hello, When I touch the power button on the front of the bezel of a no-name desktop computer, the fans and drives power up for one or two seconds ...

xpcman

Acer extensa 4620 do not boot up, shows black screen

Solved

OKAY so any people their know how to boot up Acer 4620? it run on windows vista (home premium) I shut it down and on the other day thee laptop don...

xpcman

Laptop not booting

When I turn on laptop I get error message that "Windows failed to start. A recent hardware or software change might be the cause" I choose "Launch ...

mreid66

Factory reset of a sony viao model pcg-frv35

I have been trying to reset this computer for the past few days it seems every thing I've tried didn't work I need help please

1 reply Last reply on 3 Feb 2014 by
kieferschild

How to format pendrive shows write protected

dear sir/mam, i have i- ball Pendrive with 4GB, which is came write protected & it cant be formatted, I just tried what u suggest go to start men...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Feb 2014 by
Ambucias

My pendrive is not detected in pc

My pen drive is detected but bot accessed

BunoCS

Black screen

hello everyone I have a problem with my Sony Vaio VGN-NW21MF/S before one week restard my laptop but does not boot (blackscreen) i replace the Ram an...

xpcman

Mother board power problam

MOTHER BOARD POWER PROBLAM

xpcman

External harddisk problem

how to fix external hard disk problem

xpcman

Aspire 4710g black screen of death

HI I am facing black screen of death problem on my aspire 4710g , I was looking for solution on net and found one solution which is to Flash the bios ...

saboor38

Unlock bios password

how to remove supervisor password on toshiba satellite c50-a055/window 8

Ambucias

Dell laptop latitude d630 won't boot up

My dell laptop latitude d630 won't boost up!...it just keeps saying invalid file?? Can you help me at all please??

Ambucias
Results 15251 - 15300 out of a total of 33,784