The discussions

How do i install software on my laptop

Solved

How do i install software on my laptop

1 reply Last reply on 23 Feb 2014 by
Ambucias

Can't connect bluetooth 2.0 speakers to dell inspiron n7110

I am trying to connect Bluetooth 2.0 wireless speakers to Dell Inspiron N7110 laptop but it doesn't work. I get the correct paring handshake and the ...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Feb 2014 by
sawimp

Wire my win xp laptop to my win 7 desktop

Solved

I need to wire my win xp laptop to my win 7 desktop that is wired to a dsl line. any help will be greatly appreciated.

2 replies Last reply on 22 Feb 2014 by
autonobetter

Cd not spinning laptop stopped recognizing cd's or dvd's

Hello There, Recently i burned 3 DVD's from an image file.But now,just after burning the last DVD,suddenly my laptop stopped recognizing CD's or DV...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Feb 2014 by
tazmaniac_37752

System restarting again and again

my system is restarting again and again with a massage that your system is recovered from a serious error and it's frequency is increased in past days...

priynk

Laptop will not turn on

I have a to toshiba laptop and the power will not turn on. I purchased a new battery and it came on for a few hours. Next day it is dead again. I did ...

xpcman

Help choosing which one of 5 laptops to buy

Hi. I'm about to buy a new laptop, I've narrowed it down to 5 candidates and I'll appreciate your help choosing which one to buy, so please let me ...

xpcman

How to enter into bios setup of sony vaio laptop

Hello, I want to format my sony vaio laptop.....but i dont know how to get into bios.......plz help me out

xpcman

Laptop is not starting

my laptop is only showing HCL company name than hot starting please help me

ac3mark

Hello to everyone! could you please help me out with this prob

not long ago I bout a 16 GB kingstone pendrive from India and I tested it everything was alright with then when I returned back to Afghanistan I tried...

tazmaniac_37752

Some keys don't work, nothing wrong with the keyboard.

Ok guys so I have this huge problem and I would be eternally grateful if someone helped me. My laptop is the 10.5 inch vaio ultrabook pro 13 touchscre...

MariaJasmine

External hard drive doesn't show up?

Hey Guys, First of all i want to thanks to everyone who is reading this and gonna try to help me. Here is the problem that i have. I have 1...

tazmaniac_37752

Wd my passport enterpr isn't working it being and not responding

i used my external USB 3.0 hard drive 3 days ago but i plugged it in today and its not working i tried other computers i updated the drives i also uni...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Feb 2014 by
xpcman

Laptop monitor close,i still use it

I use my laptop,after twenty min laptop monitor close.But power still run.So I close power.and then i press laptop power,i use again laptop.Minito...

xpcman

Monitor problems

Hello, I have a Acer 19 inch LCD monitor that was working fine and then I noticed that after I turned it on , it would go blank after about 30 seconds...

5 replies Last reply on 21 Feb 2014 by
ac3mark

Tell me something about bios?

tell me something about BIOS?

ac3mark

Face time

Need free face time apps for windows phone

ac3mark

My laptop won't boot up

Okay so i don't know what is wrong with it, it was working perfectly fine yesterday but today i turn it on and it doesn't go to the home screen.It tu...

imaks12

Hp pavilion dv6700 stuck!

Hi. My Pavilion DV6700 froze and I had to turn if off manually and then turn it on again. That's usually not a problem. This time, however, it asked t...

imaks12

Computer doesn't start up

Hello, This is an update to my last question where I have figured out that every part of the computer doesn't start up. But 2 parts, and LED light and...

imaks12

Fn keys

my fn keys is are no working

BunoCS

Acer aspire zg5 hardware security primary master hitachi hts5432

I let someone borrow my Acer and they Compressed my files. Now when I turn it on it says Hardware security primary master Hitachi HTS543216L9LOCK comp...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Feb 2014 by
Suzy -Q

Laptop won't turn on...

So, my laptop currently hasn't been working. The only thing I did was leave it and I went to bed. So I woke up the next morning and it wouldn't turn o...

SwiggySwoo

Laptop problem only the green light keep flashing

hi, My laptop (sony vaio - E series VPCEH38FG) is not working. The problem is that when I press the power on button only the green light keep flash...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Feb 2014 by
Ambucias

Main display

Hello, when i loaded vista onto my laptop i used an external monitor and it was fine it worked great and i was able to make my monitor the primary di...

xpcman

Laptop boots up but screen stays black

I have a toshiba satellite c855-28u, I have tried so many methods to fix it and It still does not come on, the lights and fan are on but the screen st...

xpcman

My hp compaq cq56-113sl laptop

My Compaq CQ56-113SL laptop screen shows nothing when being placed on but the system of the laptop shows that the laptop is booting or running. Please...

xpcman

Canon connect my printer to my computer what is the ip address

I want to connect my printer to my computer what is the ip address for the software?

xpcman

Widi devices

OK, Kids. Now is the time for all of you to help me. My scenerio is as follows, and all of you are on the ground floor, so bring your imagination:...

Ambucias

Deleting write protection files from pen driv

Solved

Dear Sir, I have pen drive (jet flash) I want to delete the files, but it shows write protected error, how should I delete this files, I am wait...

7 replies Last reply on 20 Feb 2014 by
Ambucias

In my external hard disk i can't see some folders inside

Hello, I have so many movies, files, folders & musics in my external hard disk . Due to some virus or something i don't know when i opened the ext...

4 replies Last reply on 20 Feb 2014 by
Ambucias

No audio output device installed intel (r) celeron (r) d 3.6ghz

no audio output device installed when you see & click on left task bar there is a sign of (x) what will the solution for this problem

dceleron

Unrecognized usb

Hello when ever i connect my pendrive to my pc a mess alwasy pops up windows cannot recognize this device so plz help me

1 reply Last reply on 19 Feb 2014 by
ac3mark

Toshiba quosmio does not start

My Laptop do not start up at all only fans are running ,no lights,screen black I try by disconnecting all power including batterie and started again ...

5 replies Last reply on 19 Feb 2014 by
jean paul billes

Power problem turns 3seconds then off

I did the suggestion pressing Cyril,Fn,alt, pressed 5 three times it powered on and the activity light is blinking. This takes it to factory settings...

Ambucias

Fn keys are not working

Closed

Hello, I formatted my "Samsung Model-NP300e5z Laptop. After window its "FN" key are not working. Please help me. Regards Attu SmArty Configu...

8 replies Last reply on 19 Feb 2014 by
Paul

Laptop need repair

Hello, I have a HP Pavilion 2500 turn on but screen stay black and want turn off. Would like it fix and up graded with the best of every. Bigger har...

4 replies Last reply on 19 Feb 2014 by
ac3mark

Unable to open sd card

I am unable to open SD card in my PC , SD has been sensed by PC but not opening , unable to see Files.

ac3mark

Internet dowenloader

all my email not open so i can print all contains all time i have message told me internet dowenloader not work

Ambucias

Received a message saying my fan is has a disfuntioning error

Recently I've noticed a funny sound coming from the fan. Well first I received a message saying my fan is has a disfuntioning error. What could be the...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Feb 2014 by
Lerato Mochaki

Display problem

Hello, Dell latitude E6230 not displaying, what is the solution.

2 replies Last reply on 18 Feb 2014 by
champglad

Pendrive is not opening

actually, when i click on pen drive drive it says please insert disk into removable disk.. and the pen drive space too not visible. how to solve this...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Feb 2014 by
carminabigue

Lab top crash

My lab top, Dell mini 1012 doesn't restart after it shut down by itself. When I try to turn on only I see black screen, but there is the sign of power...

carminabigue

How to start my laptop(

my laptop is not started properly because of update are not complited so help me to start my laptop

carminabigue

How do i download anytjing to my computer if the screen is broke

How can i download anything to my computer if my screen is broken?

3 replies Last reply on 18 Feb 2014 by
TrowaD

My computer is not staring up

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 32.0.1700.107 hello yesterday i shutdown my system . but after 5 mint i notice that the fan is st...

llxtian03ll

Its showing write protected

dear sir, i have 8 gb mosee baer pen drive but unfortunately its not working properly ..and when i copy a file or documents ...it indica...

Ambucias

Help with my laptop

My Inspiron N5110 will not start up. will power on

1 reply Last reply on 17 Feb 2014 by
xpcman

Remove auto-run from flash usb

how do I reveal a hidden file in flash USB

1 reply Last reply on 17 Feb 2014 by
kieferschild

One continuous beep issue

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have an Acer AX3-100 EF10 that I've bought a few months ago. Sometimes, when I turn the computer on, it does one contiunous beep and it do...

4 replies Last reply on 17 Feb 2014 by
iSamPhone
Results 15151 - 15200 out of a total of 33,786