The discussions

Can i save my photos from broken laptop?

Hello, I have a gateway laptop nv52 and the screen is not turning on, all power seems fine. Either way I want to take my pictures and files away a...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Nov 2011 by
Stevie

Asus f3ke failed bios flash

hello, after flashing the bios on my asus f3ke (from 209 origi to 212, and yes it was the right one from the asus hp for winxp) the notebook wont ...

5 replies Last reply on 7 Nov 2011 by
Ambucias

Flashdisk cant copy any file

Closed

Hello, i have a flashdisk 2gb.i was using it before without any problem but today it cant copy any file to it.-it says i need to format it but the...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Nov 2011 by
pcsces

Pc power supply problem

Solved

Hello, I'm new to this site, and I signed up because I think the community in this site can help me. I'm experiencing a problem probably about the...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Nov 2011 by
julesian

My toshiba l675d-s7104keeps shutting down

Closed

Hello, it has shut off ever since i bought it when ever it feels like it and ive read alot of people saying the temp is the problem well it never fee...

pcsces

Drivers for hcl laptop

Hello, I had formatted HCL laptop with windows xp2 OS yesterday. I don know the model of that laptop. pls provide all the drivers for all the...

pcsces

Compaq laptop screen is blank

Hello, I loged off yesterday and came back this morning and sceen just has a 'C' on it . how can I reslove this problem? Please help! Configura...

pcsces

External hard disk is not opening

Hello Technocrats, I transferred some data into my external hard disk and when I plugged it in another computer, a message box prompts and says "You...

4 replies Last reply on 6 Nov 2011 by
mikethedike

My restore factory settings

Hello, my restore factorey setting pasword is missing.pls tell me my password

1 reply Last reply on 6 Nov 2011 by
Ambucias

Pc shutting down when playing games

Closed

Hello, I also have a problem with my pc. It would shut down when I am playing games. But my pc did not shut down when I was playing Crisis 2 and...

Ambucias

How do install intex keyboard with the cd

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 535.2 i have diffecultys while installing my new intex keyboard,i cannot install from specific...

Anonymous User

Sony vaio f10 system restore, can't log in!

Hello, my friend wanted me to restore his wife's pink Sony VAIO PCG-365L to its original factory setting. It's running Windows Vista, Home Premium. Th...

Ambucias

Toshiba factory settings

Hello, Please tell me how to get my TOSHIBA MMAMG10AIV02 operating system Windows XP to factory settings. Configuration: Windows XP / Interne...

Ambucias

Tim

Solved

Hello, i just bought a dell d505 . it has an admin password on the bios and wont let me change anything , the service tag number is d9z4851. i would...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Nov 2011 by
Anonymous User

Keyboard problem - type l get a

Hello, For the past 2 days when I press the L key I get an A but this is only when I am in a login site asking for login name and password - the key...

amitsain

Keyboard problem

Hello, Button having two letter in keyboard giving problem i am typing letter while it is being typed another,please give the solution.an Vin...

Anonymous User

How to reformat my toshiba l300?

Hello, how can i reformat my pc. help me out. toshiba satellite L300-2DK i think the hard drive memory is full or i dont know. :(( help me out p...

Ambucias

Arm-8500 windows ce 6.0 netbook problem

Hello, How are you? I have similar problem. I bought a Chinese netbook, try to update it and now everything is gone! Do you have any solution for ...

14 replies Last reply on 5 Nov 2011 by
ShAdOw

New battery problems

Closed

Hello, Just bought a new battery for my HP laptop. After shutting down with the new battery in, the laptop will not come on. Then after I connect t...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Nov 2011 by
pcsces

Compaq presario cq61 hard drive issues

Hello, I have had my compaq presario cq61 for about 2 and a half years. it doesnt seem to like hard drives. im on my 6th one. i have tried western...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Nov 2011 by
joeseppi

4gb sandisk cruzer usb drive

Hello, I have the above and would like the whole 4gb available to copy a file. Although there do not appear to be any files on it I cannot make th...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Nov 2011 by
fullerg

Acer

help my acer aspire 5251-1513 wont boot up i try everyone of your solutions but still wont work can any 1 help me please Configura...

pcsces

Headphone stopped working

Hello, Headphone stopped working when i switched to external display in laptop with headphone connected. The same headphone is working with iPo...

pcsces

How to get hidden files from flash memory

Hello, how to get my hidden files from flash memory and how to remove virus from flash memory have any link please provide me Configuration: ...

Anonymous User

Lexmark x75 printer driver help

Hello, I Just purchased an ASUS computer with Windows 7. I have a Lexmark X75 printer that is evidently not compatable with Windows 7. As I am...

Anonymous User

My intel pentium d is at 85 degrees celcius

Hello, I have noticed that my Intel Pentium D 945 3.4GHz Processor is running at a relatively high temperature. I am using a Stock fan and I recently ...

mark

3 beeps at startup

Hello, when I start my pc "no signal" message is displayed on monitor which means that monitor is getting started but it gives 3 log beeps , a...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Nov 2011 by
Anonymous User

Dell 5050 laptop, bluetooth

Hello, i have purchased dell inspiron laptop 5050 model with window 7. but blue tooth device is not working. when i go do device manager, there ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Nov 2011 by
Anonymous User

Need to fix the external hard disk

Hello how to fix my hard disk. Before the problem, Disk contains 140 GB data. But now this what i see! i tried to formate also.......cannot... Tos...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Nov 2011 by
ibakham

How to recover data after format hard disk dr

Hello, Hello, Dear Sir, my friend has delete my D: Drive i have lost many important data Sub : How to recover data after f...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Nov 2011 by
xpcman

External disk files

Hello, i am using a seagate go flex 500 gb hard disk, the files just disappeared and it still uses the sapce ..the files can be found only when i ...

Anonymous User

Formatted ext. hd unrecognized after reboot

Hello, I have a WD elements external hard drive. I recently formatted it (using WD Quick Formatter) to make it recognizable by my PC.

Anonymous User

If i connect my pc & tv the picture is square

Hello, When I connect my laptop to my TV with a VGA lead , the picture shrinks and goes square, even though both are widescreen. Is there any soft...

mikethedike

Sound not working =(

Hello, Hello, I have a HP pavilion and my sound is completely gone. I have tried going in to control panel and stuff but i cant find the right thi...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Nov 2011 by
YIKES

Pen drive not working......plz help

Hello, I get a message telling me my USB needs to be formatted, I click ok, try to format and I get a message saying , Windows was unable to the ...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Nov 2011 by
Anonymous User

Hp keyboard in laptop not wrking

Hello, my hp lap is a new one but the keys are not responding// if i press a key its getting displayed as AQ. pls suggest me pls regards Confi...

pcsces

Logon problem in compaq presario cq40

Hello, my compaq presario cq40 laptop shut down properly,but now it doesn't log on.power lights only on for 8 seconds only.how to log on my laptop....

pcsces

Computer crashed, now no boot no post

Hello, my computer crashed the other day i went to turn back on and it will not start up. no video whatsoever. doesnt appear to even make it to pos...

pcsces

Reset toshiba after hard drive crash

Closed

Hello, Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 7.0 I have a Toshiba L300 and the hard drive crashed... I got myself a new hard dr...

pcsces

Pc cant boot after installing dvd drive,

Hello, my pc was fine with cd rom drive, i repalced it with a dvd drive from another pc, now it wont boot up, it says insert disc, when i unplug dvd...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Nov 2011 by
xpcman

Problem statring up a comp

Hello, the problem is that it turns on but takes long to bring about its actions Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 9.0

xpcman

Aspire one aoa150 wont update bios

Hello, I have an Acer Aspire One AOA150 model and it wont boot. i began by disconnecting the power and battery and holding down the power button t...

xpcman

Computer won't boot correctly!

Hello, I use Windows XP pro on my computer and cannot find the installation CD. My problem is here: I open my computer and I can get to BI...

xpcman

How i sucessfullyfixed my dark screen problem

Solved

I have a HP Pavilion dv2000 laptop which is 3 yrs' old. From about about one year ago, it had dark screen when the screen was opened for over 90 degre...

Anonymous User

Must restart to correct booting

Solved

Hello, it doesn't restart whenever i try to restart my pc all the fans start spinning ,hard disk spins, the drives are working but the ...

tesda

Cdr's will no longer play on my laptop

Hello, Hello, I burn a LOT of cd's using cdr's and Itunes. last night I tried to play one through Itunes on my VAIO laptop and it's showing that...

tesda

Flash disk 2.0 usb device

Hello, I just recently bought a 32MB USB and within a day it gives me messages like it needs to be formated and when trying to format it says ...

Anonymous User

Can't open my local d drive

Hello, When I click to open my local drive D, there was this messagge "D is not accessible or The file and directory is corrupted and unreadable."!...

Anonymous User

I m getting a write protected error while

Hello, Respected Sir, I m getting a write protected error while copying or formatting a Transcend 4gb pendrive. So sir please respond me as soon a...

Anonymous User

Iball pen drive write protect remove

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 9.0 Dear Sir/Madam, how to remove write protect in my 8 GB & 4 GB pen driv...

Anonymous User
Results 19851 - 19900 out of a total of 33,786