Hardware Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 19851 - 19900 of about 48,800
  • reset my laptop to factory settings Closed

HI, I'm looking to find out if there is ANY WAY to reset my laptop to factory settings without a disc or keyboard?

Stev0 | Laptop | Latest reply: Ambucias Jan 26, 2014
    5 replies
  • Can not open usb drive Closed

Hello, i was coping a file but suddently the electricity failed. Then latter when i tryed to open the usb, i could only find its icon but can not acc...

nidhinmjoy | Hardware | Latest reply: Ambucias Jan 26, 2014
    3 replies
  • D-Sub Power Saving Mode Closed

I have an Acer but an LG monitor and all I'm getting is the d-sub power saving mode message. I've read the answers, tried unplugging power from both t...

diiiiana | CPU/Desktop | Latest reply: diiiiana Jan 25, 2014
    2 replies
  • Keyboard Problems in my TOSHIBA LAPTOP Solved/Closed

Hi, I have a problem in my laptop. When I press C,X,D,S,W and E nothing happened. Can you tell me the solution of this kind of problem. Thanks!

Mrkemey | Keyboard | Latest reply: Ambucias Jan 25, 2014
    1 reply
  • not start Closed

I have One Packard bell laptop model no P5WS6 , when press power button light on but within 5 or 6 second off but battery charging light on what is t...

Thilsen | Laptop | Latest reply: Ambucias Jan 25, 2014
    1 reply
  • change of languages Closed

Anybody pl.explain how to change languages

• How to remove write protecton in my Closed

Hello, How to remove write protecton in my sandisk usb flash pendrive 16gb Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 32.0.1700.76

• Computer randomly shuts off and monitor doesnt turn on Closed

Ok so anyways, I was playing a game on my computer and all of a sudden it randomly turned off. So I attempted to restart it and now the monitor doesn...

3xr | Monitor | Latest reply: 3xr Jan 25, 2014
    2 replies
  • help troubleshooting "NTLDR IS MISSING" PROBLEM......PLEASE Closed

i got the "NTLDR is missing" on my dell c840. ive made sure the BIOS has the proper boot settings.i know that the cd rom spins and light goes on. i fi...

decotox4 | BIOS | Latest reply: decotox4 Jan 25, 2014
    4 replies
  • Windows 8 -- headphones jack stopped working Closed

Hello, I was watching something one time, and then the phone rang, I went up to get it, and when I came back, no sound was coming from the headphon...

lonelyattempts | Hardware | Latest reply: lonelyattempts Jan 24, 2014
    0 replies
  • External Hard Drive with no File system Solved/Closed

Hello, Hi, I have a Maxtor OneTouch 500GB external hard drive that unfortunately has no File system. The drive registers under Device Manager, but no...

dr.eggman789 | Hard Drive/SSD | Latest reply: john Jan 24, 2014
    46 replies
  • dell inspirion 1545 Closed

i have been given a dell inspiron to try and fix.... when u boot it up normally everything fine till u put in password screen says welcome then goes ...

steven1979 | Laptop | Latest reply: xpcman Jan 24, 2014
    1 reply
  • password forgot cannot open windows Closed

hello sirs have a problem again,,i cannot open my windows because i forgot the password on my laptop is there anything i can do to restore this,,pleas...

wudz41 | Laptop | Latest reply: Ambucias Jan 24, 2014
    1 reply
  • laptop problem Solved/Closed

My laptop password key is correct whenever i log it it shows.the used profile service service failed the log on used profile cannot be loaded

Himansu sekh... | Laptop | Latest reply: xpcman Jan 24, 2014
    1 reply
  • dell mini trying to clear out the hard drive Closed

trying to clear out the hard drive ,but there is no f 11 key on it ,,it tells me to press ctrl and f11 at the same time. what do I do??????

jspires64 | Hard Drive/SSD | Latest reply: jspires64 Jan 24, 2014
    0 replies
  • shift key is shown pressed Closed

In my hp mini laptop shift key is shown pressed . I have installed a new key board but same problem is shown . Due to which no other key is working. w...

thesud | Keyboard | Latest reply: thesud Jan 24, 2014
    0 replies
  • PC transfer problem from Cell phone to Laptop Closed

my laptop do not show all the programme in my phone, for eg the pictures and the music. I use samsung mobile phone ans samsung laptop. How can i ge...

kenjon1313 | Laptop | Latest reply: kenjon1313 Jan 24, 2014
    0 replies
  • WriteProtect Closed

I also try formatting my pen drive. But I can not that. How I can format my pen drive?

• Where is Num Lock Key ? Closed

I have Dell laptop. It doesn't has num lock key in my computer keyboard.

ni ni sein | Keyboard | Latest reply: Ambucias Jan 24, 2014
    1 reply
  • sony-vaio-laptop-starts goes to logo then nothing Closed

My friend loan me her computer to use while mine was being repair. (It and I were hit by an SUV) It was working fine this afternoon. I got home ton...

OMGINEEDHELP | Laptop | Latest reply: OMGINEEDHELP Jan 24, 2014
    0 replies
  • moserbaer pendrive is not worki Closed

I am using moser baer pen drive since last 2 months, But now whwn I insert this pen drive into computer it not opens and asks pl insert a pendrive in...

• Keyboard not working in Acer ASPIRE E1-431 Laptop Solved/Closed

When I click any key for example if press R in notepad RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR............. was getting repeated and without stop.And my laptop getting h...

rammca | Keyboard | Latest reply: rammca Jan 24, 2014
    2 replies
  • start-up error on windows 7 Solved/Closed

how to fix start-up error on windows 7, and what are the causes of this start-up error?

abetzk | Hard Drive/SSD | Latest reply: xpcman Jan 23, 2014
    3 replies
  • How to Choose a Lenovo ThinkPad SL510 Battery? Closed

I have a notebook two years old,and I need to change my battery. Nowaday, many laptop companies has different laptop batteries, and some laptop compan...

comparison3 | Hardware | Latest reply: Ambucias Jan 23, 2014
    1 reply
  • ram prob Closed

Why won't my computer accept more than 1gb ram I have more ram and I need 2gb rqm to play my games on my computer like minecraft or L.O.L

dudekiller18 | Hardware | Latest reply: Ambucias Jan 23, 2014
    1 reply
  • HELP ! Screen is Black with cursor only Closed

My toshiba laptop is only 1 year old. It accidentally got banged by my sister. I tried to to restore it : By pressing the O + power button. It starte...

dragneel | Laptop | Latest reply: Ambucias Jan 23, 2014
    1 reply
  • reastart the pc Closed

Help me my PC was restart again and again wht is the problem plz tell me

Pankaj varma | CPU/Desktop | Latest reply: Ambucias Jan 23, 2014
    1 reply
  • HOW TO FORMAT 128GB PEN DRIVE Solved/Closed

Hello, I WANT TO FORMAT THE 128GB PENDRIVE, SO WHICH SOFTWARE I NEED ( I DON'T HAVE ANY SOFTWARE).

• LG CRT tv with normal audio but no display Closed

i have an LG CRT tv that developed thin different coloured horizontal lines at the near top of the tv and stayed there for some months.gradually the t...

eruditebryte | Monitor | Latest reply: ac3mark Jan 23, 2014
    1 reply
  • My laptop was just black and won't open Closed

i got a problem with my toshiba laptop, i turned it on, the light shows its on and the fan is working, but the screen wont open it's just black and no...

Carlobee | Monitor | Latest reply: Carlobee Jan 23, 2014
    2 replies
  • My lap top wont connect to the internet to downlad drives. So ca Closed

Hello, I have dell latitude c600/c500 running with windows xp and I also have an ancroid cell phone. My laptop wont go on intetnet. So I was wonderinv...

Janie Rodriguez | Laptop | Latest reply: Janie Rodriguez Jan 23, 2014
    0 replies
  • external hard drive doesnot show folders although it still has. Solved/Closed

Hey i have tried -h-r-s/s\d h:\*.* in the run menu but it shows the message "windows cannot find -h. Make sure you have typed the name correctly and t...

hsabharwal13 | Hard Drive/SSD | Latest reply: hsabharwal13 Jan 23, 2014
    4 replies
  • Connecting sony tv to laptop via hdmi Closed

Hi there I have a sony 32 hd ready tv and a hp envy windows 8 laptop but when i connect them via hdmi it says unsupported device output. I have tr...

Aaronlyall | Laptop | Latest reply: Aaronlyall Jan 23, 2014
    0 replies
  • Please help.. Compaq cq40 black screen, num/caps lock blinking once every 3 seco Closed

hi, i wanna ask. My laptop is hp compaq cq40. The problem is, If i turn on my hp laptop, the screen is blank, with num scroll and capslock blinking on...

creamtown | Laptop | Latest reply: creamtown Jan 23, 2014
    0 replies
  • My PC doesn't boot from cd Solved/Closed

Hello World! I'm trying to format my hard drive. I restarted my pc and i tried to boot from cd. When the pc prompt me to press any key from keyb...

havetoknow | Hard Drive/SSD | Latest reply: havetoknow Jan 22, 2014
    4 replies
  • My monitor is black(off i think) while cpu is running Closed

My monitor is black, but after I close the electric plug for 5-10 seconds and on it again, it is function again. But somehow, the monitor went down ag...

yunghenn | Monitor | Latest reply: Ashritha Bharadwaj Jan 22, 2014
    1 reply
  • hp laptop dv2500 problem start up Closed

when turn on it light on for few second then turn off and screen always black

mbakhach | Laptop | Latest reply: mbakhach Jan 22, 2014
    2 replies
  • Asus X58L laptop charger Closed

Hi all! I'm new to this forum and already got a question to ask. Some time back the charger for my Asus X58L gave up working, got a new charger and a...

Bsmith | Laptop | Latest reply: Bsmith Jan 22, 2014
    0 replies
  • Fn key on Samsung RV510 not functioning Solved/Closed

Hi Everyone I upgraded windows home edition to windows ultimate, and since then the Fn keys are not working.The keyboard is recognised as standard M...

martingo | Hardware | Latest reply: Anas Jan 22, 2014
    14 replies
  • cant read pendrive Closed

I am in a a great problem . my pc cant read my pendrive...... please help me

• dell inspiration laptop Closed

My laptop won't turn on at all. Can you please help.

trystar | Laptop | Latest reply: carminabigue Jan 21, 2014
    1 reply
  • sony vaio pc factory reset Closed

Hello, how do I get past system recovery options only one left is COMMAND PROMPT? geWindows 7 / Firefox 26.0

jasonemc | Laptop | Latest reply: carminabigue Jan 21, 2014
    1 reply
  • Pen drive showing 0 bytes Closed

Hi Sir, When i connect my pen drive it is sowing 0 bytes also i am unable to format it through the cmd as well also when i am going in disk managem...

• HP laptop screen problems Closed

The screen on my HP laptop will not turn on however, all the lights and the fan are running. Any ideas on why/how to fix this? Thanks in Advance!

teddymyboy | Laptop | Latest reply: carminabigue Jan 21, 2014
    1 reply
  • black screen and a sound of a program Closed

How do i solve my laptop has power but no picture black screen and a sound of a program running

sam hassim | Laptop | Latest reply: carminabigue Jan 21, 2014
    1 reply
  • showing property s empty Closed

i have one king stone 32 GB data traveler .I am put the pen drive in computer.that showing property s empty and your pen drive cerepted .please do f...

• seagate external drive: volume label and data missing on windows Solved/Closed

1. Dropped external drive on floor from table. Disc made repeating noise 2. Opened case and released heads from disc. Noise stopped, but volume labe...

954henry | Hard Drive/SSD | Latest reply: kieferschild Jan 21, 2014
    3 replies
  • Lexar USB3.0 does not working Closed

I bought a Lexar USB 3.0 64 GB when connecting to usb port light blinks on the pen drive even shows in my computer after double clicking it says inser...

• Impermanent Screen Resolution Closed

Acer Aspire 2000 (Cl32) runs WinXP/Pro/Sp3 and can be set to display in 1024 x 786 resolution from its ATI Mobility Radeon 9200 video card. However, w...

Sebastian42 | Monitor | Latest reply: Sebastian42 Jan 21, 2014
    0 replies
  • My PC does not detect my hpv165w pendrive. Closed

I had recently formatted my pc and updated windows but am not able to view my pen drive on my computer and device manager. It also does not show up on...