The discussions

Seagate 2 tera

Hello, i need help with my seagate external hard disk when I plug it on my laptop its showing local disk and I got almost nearly full of my stuff on...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Apr 2016 by
R2D2_WD  

Blue screen that tells me my pc need repair

My fiancee gave me my lap top, and shortly there after passed away. I have no paperwork, manuals, disc or anything to guide me through what is wrong...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Apr 2016 by
xpcman

Why does my monitor turn off?

Hello, I've been having problems with my computer/monitor. I do not want to take in to shop because that's too expensive, but hopefully someone here c...

5 replies Last reply on 24 Apr 2016 by
Julian

Acer laptop boots then shows logo then goes black and restarts

A while ago I was factory resetting my laptop and it shutdown while it was resetting since then I have had this problem and don't know what to do can ...

4 replies Last reply on 24 Apr 2016 by
Jack

Laptop going off

Hello, My last question was removed. I first asked about my computer going off, even thiugh the battery was fully charges. I was told to right cli...

xpcman

Laptop display problem

Pls my laptop screen backlight is on bt not diplaying either BIOS or windows

3 replies Last reply on 24 Apr 2016 by
xpcman

Display properties

Hello, where do I find the display properties. When I right click on my screen it's not there. Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 45.0

2 replies Last reply on 24 Apr 2016 by
Razo

Computer always pressing alt

Hello, My keyboard is an ozone O3 it says im clicking on both windoe keys and both alt so o restarted computer and now i cant even log on help me pl...

6 replies Last reply on 24 Apr 2016 by
Ghosyvr

Restarting computer when launching a game

hello. Ive got this very annoying problem. my computer shuts down by itself everytime i download games from the internet. it's fine at first, but when...

Kerias

Acer aspire v 5 cant use the fn functions

Hello, i have problems with My keyboard on My Acer The keys ESC F1 F2 Shift, the One under the caps lock And the FN key, i cant use the fn func...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Apr 2016 by
dawdputerko

An a it minimizes our screen and puts -a in the search field

Hello, EVERY TIME WE TYPE An A it minimizes our screen and puts -a In the search field. Please help don't know what my daughter hit Is it my...

xpcman

Monitor , mouse and keyboard not working

So today while I was playing a game my PC suddenly turned off , when I tried to open it my monitor mouse and keyboard where not responding.. I tried a...

xpcman

My pc is restarting only playing games

Hey guys , my pc just restarts when im playing games , if i do stress tests or something else is ok , if i run something to check the temperatures he ...

xpcman

Monitor display keeps flipping upside down by itself

Hello, My screen display starts fine but as soon as I click anywhere on the screen it blanks out and reappears upside down. I do Ctr+Shift+Up Arro...

Ambucias

System alert

Hello, What does it mean when you have an alert that the System battery voltage us low?

1 reply Last reply on 23 Apr 2016 by
xpcman

Battery not charging

Hello, I have a HP laptop which I bought two years back. when the laptop is plugged in it shows "plugged in, not charging". help me with this issue ...

xpcman

Dell inspirion 530

Hello, My pc turns on but there is no signal to monitor. I put in a new graphics card plugged it in n turned it on n still no signal to monitor....

Ambucias

Tv laptop connection

Hello, I am trying to connect my hp laptop to sony bravia through hdmi cable. I can hear the sound of what i am playing on laptop but i can not ...

xpcman

The strangest black screen ever.

Hello, I have the weirdest problem ever, my computer, only after restart (If I shutdown and start this doesn't happen), won't boot, and won't give...

xpcman

No display on monitor

Solved

Hey, I had recently shifted to a new apartment. I came across this issue, where i switch on my PC and the CPU is running but my LG monitor only shows...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Apr 2016 by
SlingJumper

My hp laptop over heats and shuts down

Solved

Hello, I have an hp which about over 1 year old, but after a got on it keeps on over heating and shutting down I have tried many ways to fix this ...

5 replies Last reply on 23 Apr 2016 by
dana

Only sound when you plug in the headphones

Hello, My laptop is Asus eeebook E202, the speaker is not working, there is only sound when you plug in the headphones. Please help me to fix it...

SpinoHD

Laptop won't recognize headphones after they have been plugged

Hello, the names Paris. I have a new HP ProBook laptop (running windows 7 ) and when I plug in my headphones (Monster headphones) they do not show ...

SpinoHD

My keyboard types numbers and letters. help!!

hey guys, my MSI gt70 suddenly started adding \ and when the num lck is on the "e" becomes "e8". I've checked the Region keyboard, changed it to in...

Ambucias

Satellite p100-160 help to recover - have no disk

As title says I have a Toshiba Satellite p100-160. I can't find any details as to when it was manufactured but it does not appear to have the 'hidden...

Ambucias

Le-no-vo- ke-ys no-t fu-cnti-o-ni-ng p-ro-pe-r-ly

Hello, As yo-u- can se-e- fr-o-m the- w-ay this- q-u-e-sti-o-n has be-en- type-d, I- am u-nable- to- o-p-e-r-ate -------my ke-ybo-ar-d w-i-tho-u-t...

xpcman

Helloo if i put on my computer, the word [welcome] keeps coming and its not goin

the word [welcome] keeps on coming on my toshiba laptop and its not going...so please i need solution to it.

1 reply Last reply on 22 Apr 2016 by
xpcman

My lenova laptop had shutdown, it wont restart

My laptop was shutting down while it was in working condition..... It won't be restart......and also it don't show charging..... Pls help me

xpcman

Computer aoc lcd screen

Hello, Sir , My LCD screen is Aoc company and the problem , Power cable is connected to the LCD screen the main power button i...

xpcman

My hp 2000 notebook pc won't start--please help

Solved/Closed

I did not power off last night and just closed the lid. Apparently the power adapter was unplugged and the battery ran down. When I plugged it in I ...

12 replies Last reply on 22 Apr 2016 by
padox

Hard disk wd passport

Hello, Western Digital 1TB External Hard Drive Not Recognized in My laptop.I have my own data in it. when i connected it to laptop which i was also u...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Apr 2016 by
KY_WD  

2 tera hard disk

my 2 tera external hard disk it cant open its showing local disk how can this be fixed

KY_WD  

How to prepare sd cards

ur answer plz

Ambucias

I spilt coffee on my laptop

So I just spilt coffee on my laptop and it went mostly all over the keyboard. I shut it off after the screen went off, managed to dry the outside of i...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Apr 2016 by
iinesan

External hdd not recognised on my computer.

I have a Asus that runs on Windows 8.1 and an external Touro Hard Disk Drive. I plugged it in one day and it's not showing up on computer. Well it's...

6 replies Last reply on 21 Apr 2016 by
JohnEltin

Dell inspiron 1545 dell inspiron 1545

If anyone can help me with a problem with this insperion 1545 I would really appreciate it! ... recently bought a used laptop a Dell insperion 1545, ...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Apr 2016 by
xpcman

What should i do tell me plzzz help me

Hello,my processor fan is working my power fan is working but it show no signal in my moniter help me what should i doo tell mee..........☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

xpcman

Clueles about getting songs onto my flash drive

Hello, i would like to get a bunch of songs onto my 8 gb flash drive im clueless ive tried several methods none of them worked i need to do this for ...

kieferschild

How to download antivirus

how do i download avast antivirus

kieferschild

Dell inspiron 15 3552 , blank screen

Hello, I bought a New Dell Inspiron 15 in March. I tried to set it up for my dad and it showed me the login screen, all this on day 1. After that I...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Apr 2016 by
vik

Legal windows 10 lost

Hello, i have dell inspiron 15 3542 i format my legal (inbuild) win 10 os with other win 8 .i have product id and key .but how to get back this ...

Ambucias

Battery indicator light

My windows7 starter's battery has been dead for 2weeks now. I tried charging it back but, its not indicating the battery indicator light. I tried usin...

kieferschild

My compaq presario cq42 stopped switching on

Hello, my laptop just blinks the Wifi led once and won't on please help me Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 49.0.2623.105

6 replies Last reply on 21 Apr 2016 by
Mykelleba

Hard disk hidden file

Hello, I have problem in my Hard disk . I am using Windows 7 it hides all my folders of only external hard drive. whenever I open the external hard ...

KY_WD  

Dell inspiron n5030 keyboard going crazy

Hello, * Since about 4 months now, when writing on my keyboard, the arrow (keyboard) goes crazy, jumping lines, erasing sentences and paragraphs, I...

Ambucias

Formatting

Hello, my 8gb usb flash is saying the window is unable to complete format when actually it is just saying format. im stuck. its a gift from someone sp...

KY_WD  

Screen keeps going black

Hello, Unplug, remove battery, press start for a minute, re-plug, insert battery, start; sometimes it works, other times do this a couple times then...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Apr 2016 by
xpcman

Caps lock & tab

Hello, my laptop keyboard caps lock & tab not working, please help me. Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 49.0.2623.112

xpcman

My pc turn off automatically

Hello, my pc turnoff automatically. once when my pc turns on it will work for 2-3 hours then it turns off automatically then again on turning on it...

xpcman

Window 7 safe mode cannot find script file

Hello look at it cannot find even in the safe mode help plss

xpcman
Results 7501 - 7550 out of a total of 33,784