The discussions

Pen drive not showing files

Sir i brought a new pen drive when I copied some files it is showing data but when I removed from the computer and again inserted it is not showing f...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Sep 2013 by
Ambucias

Dell system didn't start

i was working on my dell inspiron 1545 on yesterday suddenly my system got switchoff and never again start... please suggest me ..what i should do th...

6 replies Last reply on 11 Sep 2013 by
Zohaib R

Cleaned the fan of compaq presario c700, now monitor stays black

Hello, my laptop had been humming loudly and overheating so I decided to disassemble it and clean the fan, after it was suggested that cleaning might ...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Sep 2013 by
rickster

My acer aspire one d270 netbook won't start up

Hello all, was working fine a while ago,now I turned it on and I can see the acer logo but that's about it. it just frozen on the acer logo. Cou...

rickster

Hard disk crashed

Hi everyone, am new here. Tnx for accepting ??. I have a problem with my hard disk drive. It crashed and not recognised any longer by d bios setup. ...

4 replies Last reply on 11 Sep 2013 by
pettsung_dili

Dell bios password removal

Closed

i have forgotten the bios password for my laptop dell inspiron 6400

Zohaib R

Keyboard

I have a problem in writing some letters and numbers like letter T it writes t5 and number 5 writes as t5 , same letter y it writes y6 and number 6 wr...

ac3mark

Ram 4gb

do we have ram of capacity 4GB DDR2 hp elite book 6930p

ac3mark

Boot from cd rom

I cannot figure out how to boot from cd rom. The BIOS is set to boot from the cd rom first. I'm using an Acronis boot cd which is confirmed to boot ...

GeorgeRattel

Vista is stuck on welcome screen.

I have a Gateway laptop with Vista OS. It is turning on, no weird sounds, however it has to be plugged into the wall to start. Once it lets me enter p...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Sep 2013 by
GeorgeRattel

Two hours to install os

Solved

Dear sir normally it takes nearly 30 minutes to install windows. but it took 2 hours and five minutes to complete os installation in my lap to...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Sep 2013 by
GeorgeRattel

Laptop hdmi to sony bravia tv not working

Hello, i have a Compaq CQ125-TU Laptop and it comes with a HDMI port. I want to connect my bravia tv to my laptop. When i connect HDMI to sony it...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Sep 2013 by
carminabigue

Monitor says "no video connection"

Hello, My monitor says "No Video connection" whenever I try and connect using my video card (Running on board graphics ATM). I have tried replacing ...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Sep 2013 by
carminabigue

Dell xps 400 problem

I am rebuilding a DELL XPS 400 . I installed ONE WD , one terabyte HD . I turned the computer on and I get the error message : keyboard failure , driv...

5 replies Last reply on 10 Sep 2013 by
Zohaib R

Hard drive

can't formated

2 replies Last reply on 10 Sep 2013 by
niktia

Driver help??

Recently my friends dad was using her computer Sony Vios model PCG-71912L, Product name : VPCEH11FX. He did something, doesn't know what, and someho...

Ambucias

Disk not detecting

Hi, when i connect a external hard disk to my windows 7 pc it is detecting but not showing in my computers. when i go go to disk management it show...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Sep 2013 by
xpcman

Power indicator blinks

good day, i am having a problem with a Compaq laptop. when i try to plug the power cord to the laptop to enable me charge or on the laptop. the white ...

carminabigue

Dell laptop not working

my dell inspirion is not getting on .. bt the adaptor is working and battery is also charged plz suggest

Zohaib R

Troubleshooting

i inserted my hard drive into a laptop and it fell to the ground. now anytime i insert it into any computer, it asks to format it first. please what d...

xpcman

Fix window update not working

my window update automatic nott working properly and stan by show invisible plz send me link i want to fix that

xpcman

I cannot print black test page mfc-6890cdw

Solved

Hello, I was wondering if any members of the forum are able to kindly assist me in resolving my problem. I am trying to carry out initial set...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Sep 2013 by
anonymous1010

Transcend 8gb

Dear, My Pen drive is showing 0 data and write protected, can't be formatted. when i trying to solve it going regedit ..............., i don't get wr...

7 replies Last reply on 9 Sep 2013 by
Zohaib R

Write protected

MY pen drive is Sandisk Cruzer 8gb.. Problem 1. Pendrive become read only 2. At the disk management, pendrive become unallocated 3. when i try to...

5 replies Last reply on 9 Sep 2013 by
Zohaib R

Cursor freezes after login

Hi, My cursor quits working every time after on log in to my computer, can you help me ? Thanks

1 reply Last reply on 9 Sep 2013 by
Ambucias

My iball card reader cr222 is not working

I have bought a Iball Card reader CR222 . First of all where is written MICRO SD the micro sd can not be pushed in.In the MS/MS DUO slot the microsd ...

xpcman

Dell boot sequence locked out

Closed

hi had this dell inspiron 1520 I am trying to format but there is a lock on the boot sequence. when I hit enter on the boot sequence it says ( Setu...

Zohaib R

Toshiba satellite c67cd/dvd disappeared

Code 32 in device manager and device not in my computer D drive not there how do I get it back?

xpcman

Computer screen intermitently turns on and off right after boot

Hello, When I turn on my notebook, the BIOS loads properly but right after, the screen begins to turn on and off intermitently (always black, just...

xpcman

Sony vaio series s not starting

i am facing a weired problem. My sony laptop series S not starting up. When i open my laptop screen it automatically turns on, i can see vaio written ...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Sep 2013 by
shohon009

No signal to the monitor, all mb lights are fine.

I seem to have a problem. MB lights are fine. Heatsink heats up, so it seems the processor is fine. All fans are working fine in the case, processor...

17 replies Last reply on 8 Sep 2013 by
r0gue

Laptop screen not turning on

hi, when i switch on my laptop, the light is coming on but the screen is just black. sometimes the screen is switching on but before the desktop ico...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Sep 2013 by
Perry Tanko

Lenovo laptop beeps continously for few seconds

i have a lenovo laptop which beeps for few seconds before the start up when power button is pressed and after a few number of beeps it works fine.. pl...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Sep 2013 by
Ambucias

Monitor won't connect

Yesterday, I was playing on my computer and it froze seeing as this was the problem I decided force it to shut down when I tried to turn it back on my...

Ambucias

About pendrive

sir my pen drive has videos in it. but when i open the video it does not shows any thing. it shows that the codes are missing. how can i open the vide...

Ravi_Mangalore

My cpu wont turn on 3 beeps and nothing on the screen!

Solved

My CPU beeps 3 times and nothing on the screen,(screen is black) and I read somewhere that it is a ram problem. I have no ram installed and even tried...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Sep 2013 by
Sarmad Ishtiaq

I lost my data...

I lost my data at the time of formating the pc. please tell me how i can get back it.? and e drive is showing 1 GB full after checking it's property b...

Ambucias

Cd web came intex it-305wc 16 mp

i have intex IT-305WC model web came but lost cd pls send me my mail ad

3 replies Last reply on 7 Sep 2013 by
dipakbhai

Disc read error in compaq presario cq40

Whenever i start my laptop it shows a disc read error and asks to restart with the ctrl+alt+del keys . I have to repeat the process at least 20 times ...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Sep 2013 by
Zohaib R

Toshiba laptop black screen

Hello, I was working in my laptop suddenly it got stuck so I removed its battery! And replaced it after few minutes After that I pressed the power ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Sep 2013 by
Zohaib R

New hdd "is failed" what have i done wrong?

Hello, I bought a new hard disk (MK5076GSX) for a Toshiba Satellite C660 and tried to instal it and boot the laptop - no joy. The old hard disk...

xpcman

We we sd sd xc xc

Hi! I got a serious problem with my keyboard the letter E, D AND C goes like these EW, SD, XC. Every time I type that letter the W doubled the E same ...

xpcman

Hp dv9000 black but glowing screen and works on external monitor

Hello, I'm having a really hard time with my old HP DV9000 since the screen just stopped showing anything. Once I turn it on the screen starts glo...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Sep 2013 by
Jason

About memory card unlock password

Closed

i have igb sandisk memory card , it was lock and i forget the password how can i reset or unlock the password

BunoCS

Driver problem

My sandisk 16gb pendrive is not able to run on my pc but its running perfect on other pc..what should i do now..i have windows 7 32-bit..

3 replies Last reply on 5 Sep 2013 by
Zohaib R

Notebook screen

Hi, I need someone's help. One day my keyboard stop working. I've tried to reboot it but keyboard icon was missing in Control Panel - Hardware. Then I...

7 replies Last reply on 5 Sep 2013 by
Zohaib R

Remove write protect from pen drive

OS is WINDOWS xp, Pen drive is protected from write. In safe mode, i could copy data, but not in normal mode. what to do? thanks in advance

3 replies Last reply on 5 Sep 2013 by
Zohaib R

My windows xp wont recognise my 2nd sata hard drive at all.

I've installed a 2nd hard drive but my Dell Precision PC does not even know its there.

4 replies Last reply on 5 Sep 2013 by
Zohaib R

Acer aspire one d250 wont start

hello, my acer aspire d250 had cooler problems and noise and i replaced the cooler with a new one after assembling I wasnt able to start the notebo...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Sep 2013 by
Zohaib R

Lost of recovery data from recovery folder

how can i get my recovery data from recovery folder if it shows blank

1 reply Last reply on 5 Sep 2013 by
Zohaib R
Results 16201 - 16250 out of a total of 33,786