The discussions

I need bios password

Solved/Closed

I need bios pass word for dell latitude d400

1 reply Last reply on 21 Apr 2013 by
jack4rall

Formatting using usb (help)

Hello, i already have the bootable usb.. i get it through wintoflash... the problem is this: when i try to boot my computer using usb.. i ...

7 replies Last reply on 21 Apr 2013 by
jack4rall

Windows was unable to complete the format

hi guys, please help to solve my problem, i can format my 4Gb and 8GB usb, when i format i revceive email by the windows was unable to complete the ...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Apr 2013 by
jack4rall

Epson artisan 700 end-of-life-ink-pads error returns after reset

I got the "ink pads at end of life" error several months ago for my Epson Artisan 700. I removed the ink pads and connected an external reservoir. Res...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Apr 2013 by
ponysnpaint

Toshiba satellite c855-1j1 blank screen when power up.

Hi Guys, This morning my laptop wouldn't turn on. I turned it on and the power light has turned on so that's working, however the screen has NOT...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Apr 2013 by
jack4rall

What shall i do after formatting my laptop?

Solved

Nowadays there are a lot of websites are having tutorials for how to format our laptop in step by step. But no one shows or tells that what we need to...

jack4rall

Computer logs off itself automatically

Hello, my name is charles and i have a compaq intelpentium 4 evo 5110 dff and installed windows xp on it. later i got an avast antivirus and installed...

Zohaib R

Laptop speakers just stopped producing enough sound

Please, how do i repair my laptop speakers they have just stopped producing enough sound that i can hardly listen to music. secondly the turn off / on...

Zohaib R

Sandisk 64 gb flash drive 3.0 not working.

I have purchased a sandisk 64 gb flash drive 3.0 extreme it was not working I.e. it was showing message of not responding so I replaced it from the sh...

haydes11

My usb ports do not work at all?

Dear all, please help, my usb ports do not work at all?

Zohaib R

My hp 625 keyboard

my hp 625 keyboard is not working normal. The keys are mixed. For example key Q writes 1 and W writes 2. Please help me.

Zohaib R

Disturbance of monitor/screen

My CRT monitor screen has narrowed down horizontally and flickers/jittery at times. Can anyone advise as to what could be done to rectify the defect.

Zohaib R

I have a laptop that shuts off

I have a toshiba laptop L755 satellite. It shuts off randomly. Not the same place everytime. Someone had suggested restoring to out of the box defau...

Zohaib R

Qmedia lcd tv suddenly no sound with laptop, dvd player etc.

Hello, Our QMEDIA LCD TV (QL32A5-FHD) was working fine until yesterday when we switched it on and there was no sound. We only use it with the c...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Apr 2013 by
Zohaib R

Youtube video

I cant play YouTube video on my system again, i don't know why. please help!

1 reply Last reply on 19 Apr 2013 by
Zohaib R

Cannot install xp in compaq presario cq42

Hello, im already using the windows 7 home eddition iwant like the xp but it canot be installed error noticed will be displayed Configurat...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Apr 2013 by
xpcman

How can i change my laptop language from spanish to english ?

hey , my laptop is asus and I have windows 7 , the laptops main language is spanish and I dont understand anything from the settings so can someone pl...

xpcman

Hp compaq dx7400 small form factor

Hi, This is just a query regarding the above mentioned CPU and what we would require to improve the CPU so that we have a machine that is able to...

xpcman

Cd lost

Hello, my mom can not use her printer because her cd was lost for her lexmark x2600 her computer had crrashed everything was lost Configuration...

Ambucias

Restart

Hay Good morning Sir ! Sir My computer is automatically restart during in 5 or 10 minute. without any warning. please help me sir solve my problem.

Zohaib R

Toshiba satellite issue

Hello, My Toshiba Satellite keeps shutting down and restarting by itself within 2 minutes of turning on the computer BUT it only does that when I hav...

Zohaib R

Ntldr missing

How do I fix a XP computer which has the following message; Verifying DMI Pool Data..... NTLDR is missing Press Ctrl+Alt+ Delete to restart. I bel...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Apr 2013 by
PEEJAY

Laptop starts but no display

helloo, from morning i observed my laptop starts with no display, also i can hear 3 beeps wen it starts . i can hear d windows screen ...

7 replies Last reply on 17 Apr 2013 by
Ambucias

Function keys not working please help

hi all i have a problem, i have been doing a software cleanout and was deleting a load of programs and started deleting what i though was bloatware fr...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Apr 2013 by
xpcman

Cant turn on screen

have laptop and cannot get screen to come on but theres a flashing light on putter not sure what it means can u help me thanks its a fujitsu laptop t...

jack4rall

Inspiron 1525 - won't detect harddisk

Solved/Closed

Hello, my laptop(Dell Inspiron - 1525) while booting says hard disk not detected.....it all happened suddenly ..nothing was wrong with my hard disk a...

Tim

Failed to get the display in monitor

Solved

CPU is running well and all power cables and connector is perfectly connected and ok. And also i replace A new bios battery but no any display on mon...

jack4rall

Laptop

my ego laptop do not working speaker and headpone . how can i slove this problem?

Zohaib R

My lcd turn off when the cpu turn on

Hi guys, I have a problem with my LCD, so it shut off when the CPU is on. Firstly I solved that problem by pressing the power button longer, but th...

imaks12

Cd/dvd rom not working

Hi I have an Acer Aspire M3920 pc and the cd/dvd rom is not working anymore. It was working fine when I first purchased it. When I put a cd inside, it...

Zohaib R

Three beeps then computer restarts and does the same again.

Closed

I've tested the ram, and cleaned it. I have also checked the leyboard (http://www.computerhope.com/beep.htm). I know now that I might have to flash bi...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Apr 2013 by
Zohaib R

Hp compaq dx 7400 small form factor issue

Hi All, I have an issue with the models that I have mentioned above in fact there are 2 PC's that have the following issues - PC1 - Contin...

8 replies Last reply on 16 Apr 2013 by
rharman

Monitor turns off after startup on windows 7

Hello,so here's the problem,I unplugged my computer and I put another computer(second 1 I have) in it's place,so when I wanted to use the first compu...

12 replies Last reply on 16 Apr 2013 by
jack4rall

Restart problem

My laptop restarts every time when i press the power button.i do complete diagnostics but no errors are detected.i tried disabling the automatic resta...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Apr 2013 by
jack4rall

Micro sd 1gb card not work

Hello, My micro SD card is not detected by computer when I connect through USB card reader. I am using this card for my mobile. When I put the micro...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Apr 2013 by
kirtidhwaj

Intex web cam it-305how to take picture and online picture

Hello, I have intex web cam iT-305, snap shot button is not activated how to take picture both local and online , please explain step by step ...

Zohaib R

Insert a disk into drive g:'

Solved/Closed

Hello, when I attach the pen drive to through USB port , so it detected my PC , but when I try to access it it show only 1 message 'Please inse...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Apr 2013 by
waseem

Lost the recovery key of bitlocker encrypted hard drive

Closed

I lost the recovery key of my Bitlocker encrypted portable 1TB hard drive. I know the password but every time when I connect the hard drive, it asks f...

Zohaib R

Laptop speakers

Solved/Closed

Hello, i have a hp compaq nx6310 which has just had a new keyboard fitted and since then my speakers won't work but when I plug a headset in the soun...

13 replies Last reply on 16 Apr 2013 by
alice

My laptop don't switch on

Hi there my loptop doesn't switch on but if I connect the power suply the power light turns on for a few seconds then turns of if I press the power bu...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Apr 2013 by
Zohaib R

Acer aspire model 5551-a wont turn back on

Solved/Closed

Hello, Tried to turn on the acer laptop but it will not turn on, tried taking out the battery and removing the power then held the power button fo...

9 replies Last reply on 15 Apr 2013 by
Happy as can Be

Remove write protection

i want to format my USB but at the time of formatting it shows that the disk was write protected .pl tell me how to remove write protection. i could n...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Apr 2013 by
rajendra1958

No disc

Hello, Anyone help me to install a colour laser jet cp2025 thanks in advance Configuration: Windows XP / Chrome 26.0.1410.64

1 reply Last reply on 15 Apr 2013 by
xpcman

Change file system of pen drive from raw to fat

Solved/Closed

Hello, i have a 4 gb pen drive. I tried to formate it but it shows drive is not formated. I think it file system change to RAW. Please suggest...

8 replies Last reply on 15 Apr 2013 by
Mala

Lost disc

Solved

i have lost my disk for the canoscan d2400u. can anyone help please Johnm

bradbeth

My usb wont show up on my computer anymore?

Solved/Closed

Hello, When I first got my usb cord for my phone it was working fine, it would come up in my computer the E or F drive it was called but now when I p...

11 replies Last reply on 15 Apr 2013 by
animefreak

No audio output installed - sony viao vpccw17fx

Hi everyone! I have a sony viao vpccw17fx with the "No Audio Output Device is installed" problem. I have tried re-installing the sound drivers fro...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Apr 2013 by
jack4rall

Bootmgr is missing and windows won't boot

My Acer laptop has been affected by virus and it even did not give me an option to boot from the boot manager, when I try to press F2 for my boot menu...

Cris Sewan

External drive:no files showing

hey am Richard...have a problem with my 320 gb maxtor external drive...the problem is that the files are still in the drive(shows in properties) but...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Apr 2013 by
luigi

Data recovery from formatted hard disk

Closed

Hello, My sony vaio laptop was not booting ,showing message " boot mgr is missing" press Ctr+alt+del , after that nothing happened, so i try...

4 replies Last reply on 14 Apr 2013 by
pcdoctorny
Results 17151 - 17200 out of a total of 33,786