The discussions

Dell inspiron n5010 problem with charging and startup

i m having problem with my dell inspiron n5010. its repelling the ac current..ie...the charger turns off when the power cord is inserted into the c...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Sep 2013 by
shazi

Led screen is blank, but external monitor works

Hi, My laptop got a little impact and afterwards when i turned it on, nothing was displayed on its LED(only the blank screen(Dark blue). Also, an ex...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Sep 2013 by
omid88

Toshiba satellite l40 -15g battery and power led blinks

Hello, my Toshiba Satellite L40 - 15 blinks the battery led power led won't power up...why hel please... i remove all ready battery, plug the ac, ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Sep 2013 by
np63om

Formateos

Closed

¿Cuales son los tipos de formateo de discos duros?

BunoCS

Disco duro

Closed

¿Como instalar 2 sistemas operativos en el disco duro?

BunoCS

Numlock messing with the letters

Hi, I know this question has been asked before, I wouldn't even know of this website if I haven't been searching for a while, but I haven't found t...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Sep 2013 by
ac3mark

Files turned into shortcut

my files are turned into shortcut after transfer-ed it to the pen drive... so guys please tell me what to do and how to solve this problem... please g...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Sep 2013 by
KanzakiKaori

Drive e acces denied

Hi, Drive "E:" is my largest Partition (500 Gb), it was protected by BIT Locker (Win 8) when I reformatted my laptop with same OS (Win 8).... Now ...

KanzakiKaori

How to remove write protection of a pen drive

Hello, good day please help me out how to remove write protection of a pen drive Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 25.0.1364.172

5 replies Last reply on 20 Sep 2013 by
KanzakiKaori

Hp dv 7t quad ed black screen when turned on

Today when I turn it on, I got back screen and it is not showing anything. Everything else is working. I can hear fan noise and I can hear window welc...

ac3mark

Windows xp not starting

Hello Sir I have an old Computer on which I had installed Windows XP. Since last week it is not starting. It comes and gets stuck at the Welcome Bl...

KanzakiKaori

Mass storage device not showing up in my computer

Hi, I have a WD Elements 1TB/TO drive, when I first got this item it showed up under the Computer as a drive and I could store to it. Now it shows up ...

iaa1000

Computer display type

Dear All, I still have wonder a lot of about computer display as VGA, DVI.. SO can u explain me, 1-what are these , DVI, DP, HDMI, VGA, DEP, ... ...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Sep 2013 by
Zohaib R

Dell d630 bios reset

hi I have a dell D630,how do I reset the bios password

1 reply Last reply on 18 Sep 2013 by
Zohaib R

Wireless icon missing

hi.my name is Maribel and I having problems with my laptop. The network icon doesn't show. and the audio doesn't work. please help me thank you so ...

Zohaib R

I can't format my sandisk sd card

i can't format my sandisk 8 gb SD card .Which shows an error which is write protected. Then i try on ubuntu then shows error when try to format "the ...

Ambucias

Dell laptop never get started....help me

hi sir, i am from bhutan and i had a dell inspiron N4010 since from june 2010 and recently my laptop is going very slow and i try to shut down forcef...

Zohaib R

Sony laptop not staying on

I have a sony laptop purchsed in 2009 and it has been working fine until now. I can turn on the laptop - but it will not stay on. I tried to take ou...

kimmbalo

Unlock memory cord

Closed

Hi, I lost my memory cord password. please some one help me to unlock

BunoCS

Usb secure blocked

I purchased USB Secure about 2 years ago and it has worked perfectly until now. I am getting a Windows message "F:\USB Secure.exe is not a valid Win32...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Sep 2013 by
games0

Dell3421 bluetooth oroblem

Ihave installed friver providedby my vendor downloaded software from dellwebsite intalled it nobenefit bluetooth not working pl. help

1 reply Last reply on 17 Sep 2013 by
Zohaib R

Dell inspiron windows 7

My hard drive crashed on the above computer. I had a friend install a refurbished hard drive & he was able to save most of my info from it. I was ab...

Zohaib R

Transend pen drive automatically turned into shortcut

When I Send any file in it, automatically turned into Shortcut. The main file become hidden. I can not find any file for attachment. Please Answer as...

xpcman

Cannot open pendrive

hi, My pendrive can be detected on my pc,but i cant open it....it said insert drive + my pc is block. Pls help, tell me what is the problem and ...

Ambucias

Laptop is flashing at me?

Solved/Closed

Hello, (Just to clarify right away, I'm using a Dell Inspiron B130 PC Notebook.) Yesterday when I booted up my computer, one of the four normally g...

17 replies Last reply on 17 Sep 2013 by
Iceman

Format did not successfully happend

i have 1 Tb hdd . In that 600 GB data was there till yesterday but today it was 0 GB .then i formatted then it is telling format did not complete succ...

xpcman

Difficult showing in start up position on pc

The NTVDM CPU has encountered an illegal instruction. CS:0555 IP:036a op:63 6f 72 61 74choose 'Close' to terminate the appliction. Please can anyone...

xpcman

Keyboard letters not working.

Solved

Hi, I have a Sony Vaio laptop and some of the letters on my keyboard aren't working. I have been to YouTube and seen some advice on how to fix this...

4 replies Last reply on 17 Sep 2013 by
budtech

Why is my hread kee deleing

Hello, kiosha Configuration: Windows 8 / Chrome 29.0.1547.66

Bridget.

Hard disk showing 600 gb and today showing 0

i have hard disk of 1 tb .yesterday it was showing 600 gb and today showing 0 in the hard disk nothing is there .can i recover my data from hdd or any...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Sep 2013 by
Ambucias

Cpu on's but no signal to monitor

hi, my cpu on's but my monitor has no signal. i hv tried all tricks. changed my vgi card n hdmi card 2 times, rubbed the battery in mother board, clea...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Sep 2013 by
carminabigue

Hp desktop computer not switching on

Solved

my hp does not want to show on the screen,the powersupply and the fan are running with a high speed whenrever I put the power cable on the computer bo...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Sep 2013 by
samdavid

Main screen works, 2nd monitor dies after loading screen.

So i did some changes to my screens this morning via CCC, My main screen got perfect with the resolution and such but my second didn't workout so well...

xpcman

Password recovery

Solved/Closed

How to unlock/recover the password of micro sd card?

ac3mark

I need help identifying a screw

There are two screws that need to be removed to access the hard drive on the bottom of my Sony vaio vpcee41fx laptop. One of them is easily remove...

xpcman

Problem in laptop startup???

Hi, When I switch on my Laptop it get started and off within a second. I tried removing my battery and holding the power button 4 sometime and the ...

jadenathanau

Memory card

i want to save a file in memory card and it should not be edited or deleted by the user.is it possible .

carminabigue

Remote access

When I remote access into my computer (from home to business) i cannot control the mouse. I try to control the mouse on the host computer however my s...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Sep 2013 by
xpcman

Has my external drive become totally useless now??

Closed

laptop wont read my wd external drive...the icon 'local disc H:' does come...but i cant open it..when i double click it..laptop will start 'not respon...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Sep 2013 by
xpcman

Vertical,horizontal lines.

My Hp pc of ten months, has thin vertcal and horizontal lines of many colour.and 3 blobs of black on the screen ,i'm scared the whole screen will be...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Sep 2013 by
Gamer450

Keyboard typing wrong characters, some keys don't register

Hello, I went through the process of cleaning my mouse while the monitor was off and I'm fairly sure I clicked something maybe I shouldn't have but af...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Sep 2013 by
Hi.nilesh4u

Dell inspiron 1525 will not charge

Well, we have had a lot of problems with our laptop. The battery was totally dead or so it seemed so we bought a new battery. It charged a little bi...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Sep 2013 by
Zohaib R

Wd passport usb 3 unlocking issue - works in usb 2? plz help:(

Hi, I am stuck! I have a brand spanking new WD 1TB myPassport - and my wd drive unlock appears to be conflicting when connected to usb 3 giving me...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Sep 2013 by
xpcman

Gateway fx7029e

It started one night was on computer all of a sudden just shut down and hasn't booted up since. Had replaced graphics card 2 months ago thought it wen...

xpcman

My laptop acer need help..

excuse me.. my name is gita, i had a problem with my acer, its turn on but sometimes when i use it, it take too long and the screen is black but not w...

4 replies Last reply on 13 Sep 2013 by
regitha

How can i use whatsapp on my laptop

Please how can i use whatsapp on my laptop.Thank you.

BunoCS

Dell inspiron 1546 won't start

Closed

Model: PO2F Hi, My laptop just won't start. I tried draining Flea memory, etc. Still having the same problem. Please help, i don't want to take...

9 replies Last reply on 13 Sep 2013 by
Oil Painting

Monitor screen showa no signal

Hie there!!!1 i have problem today with my monitor screen.when i start cpu everything works fine but screen dont show any signals not even The ERROR ...

rameshchandra722

How to fix touch pad???

Good day , please help me!the touch pad of my laptop didn't working properly...everytime when i touch it. It's automatically dragging...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Sep 2013 by
ac3mark

Laptop not working

Since few days there is problem in the boot, system restarts itself again, sometimes it shows system repair it attempts but does not find solution the...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Sep 2013 by
antonylulu
Results 16151 - 16200 out of a total of 33,786