The discussions

Laptop is not getting fully charged.

My laptop is not getting fully charged.It get's charged up to 45% then finish,it displays the message saying plugged in,not charging...please help me...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Apr 2013 by
jack4rall

Pc problem

Hello this is chetan. I have a problem in my pc. My pc is not moving forward after showing Mother board screen. I have Asus P5gmx mother board. If i c...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Apr 2013 by
jack4rall

Toshiba laptop problem

Hi I have a Toshiba laptop and a week ago I turned it on after using it the night before , I noticed that on the inside top of screen looks like a sma...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Apr 2013 by
jamesfly

Hp pavilion dv6000

I was playing a game on my laptop(HP pavilion dv6000) and the screen went black and then the BSOD popped up and shut off my computer and when i tried ...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Apr 2013 by
xpcman

Computer turns on, no lights, no moniter signal

Hello, This morning I was restarting my computer and it never turned back on. It was on and had no signal, but the power light was on. I held...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Apr 2013 by
Tom

Ipod touch screen is white it wont go away!!!

Solved/Closed

Hello, I was playing sims 3 on my ipod touch then out of no where the loading symbol came on the screen and turned off. So I thought it needed chargin...

31 replies Last reply on 7 Apr 2013 by
jules

New driver for canon lbp 2900

Solved

I have tried to download a driver for my Canon LBP 2900 from an old CD. Now I try the same thing using net assistance. Successful?

2 replies Last reply on 7 Apr 2013 by
sjon

Windows boot manager for toshiba

Hello, My toshiba laptop is showing the windows boot manager screen each time I turn on.it asks me to install windows cd nd restart but I cannot...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Apr 2013 by
Ambucias

Formatting laptop

Hi. Please I need help , when I try to boot my laptop it shows on the screen that the time and date is not correct then the system will hang there and...

xpcman

External keyboard num pad not working with compaq presario cq42

External Keyboard Num pad not working with Compaq Presario CQ42. Please suggest..

Ambucias

Blank screen

can somebody help me. when i switch my laptop, the scree does not switch on while the computer is on. i have LGX200

jack4rall

External hard drive

I need help to have my Iomega External Hard Drive assigned a drive Letter by my computer. Thank You

jack4rall

Dell latitude d630 bios password

Solved/Closed

Hi, Can You give me a BIOS Master password for my Dell Latitude D620 Tag: B4K6X2J Express service code: 242-203-855-15

jack4rall

5in1 card reader driver problem

Hello,i have big problem. I have windows 7 and i have Acer Aspire 3100. I have built in 5in1 card reader,but i dont have drivers. Windows 7 ca...

4 replies Last reply on 6 Apr 2013 by
jack4rall

My bluetooth can't find the other gadgets?

Hello, Good day sir. I have problem in my laptop. My bluetooth cannot connect to other devices though other their gadgets are open. I can't fix th...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Apr 2013 by
deanil vincent

~$wit.nfc problem

When I open my pendrive, all my files are gone and all I see is a shortcut. When I click on it, it says "There was a problem starting ~$WIT.NFC. The s...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Apr 2013 by
Zohaib R

Some keys aren't working

Hi, Can somebody please help me with my laptop keyboard? Some keys are not working particulary 7, U, J, M? I already tried some key combinations such...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Apr 2013 by
xpcman

I have problem in instaling my panasonic kx-flb

Hello, i have problem in instaling my panasonic kx-flb 756scaner/printer with i5 lap top when i instal and make a test print it shows error. pleas...

Ambucias

Bootmgr is missing

Solved/Closed

Hello, Greetings! I would like to ask about my laptop toshiba L300, due to when I open or on the power botton its appear BOOTMGR IS MISSING Press ct...

5 replies Last reply on 5 Apr 2013 by
dada

Dell latitude d630 wont turn on and no led light

My DELL Laptop (LATITUDE D630) wont turn on. No any power signals are observed. when I press the start button, The screen remain black, and no any led...

Zohaib R

Monitor won't turn on

(1) monitor philips screen (2) TV screen Ok thats teh problem.I was running pc and i pressed Ctrl+alt+

Zohaib R

Woke up this morning and screen will not turn on

I have a Toshiba Satellite L675. I tried to turn on the laptop and I noticed that the screen would not turn on at all. The light indicator for plug-in...

Zohaib R

Auto run

my lg branded cpu running automatically when i turn on ups and no display how can sollve it

imaks12

My computer can not display

Hello, my computer can not display,blank screen though it shows that it has received power form CPU ... All fans spin well...Motherboard shows lig...

6 replies Last reply on 5 Apr 2013 by
imaks12

Unlock bios

Closed

I purchase a dell laptop at the pawn shop the problem is it have bios password and i can't get it off it is inspiron

1 reply Last reply on 4 Apr 2013 by
Zohaib R

My computer screen doesn't turn on

My laptop turns on like normal after logging in and everything but the screen doesn't turn on and i can still see my mouse I tried right clicking but ...

7 replies Last reply on 4 Apr 2013 by
Zohaib R

Win7

Solved

Hello, how can i make windows 8 bootable Configuration: Windows 8 / Chrome 20.0.1132.21

3 replies Last reply on 4 Apr 2013 by
Zohaib R

Hdmi cable wont work on my samsung '42'

Solved/Closed

Hello, i have a '24' techniqa tv and it works fine with the hdmi but when I bring my ps3 down stairs and plug it into my samsung '42' and turn my ...

6 replies Last reply on 4 Apr 2013 by
Matt

Hp laptop wont start

hi there, pls help. My hp G61 laptop doesnt turn on. my battery needed replacement but now when i put the laptop on charging, no light turns on. When...

pcdoctorny

I need to unlock my touch screen pad in my hp laptop. pls help

Hi ! I am using a HP laptop of HP pavilion g4 series. my daughter has done something. where scrolling is reading. but the selection and other func...

pcdoctorny

Toshiba satellite starts but hard drive does not start

When I turn on my laptop power light comes on and fan starts but nothing on hard drive light or screen. Tried removing and re-installing memory and b...

jack4rall

The cursor opens everything it touches.

I am using Windows 8 , the cursor opens everything it touches. I like someone to help me solve this issue.

jack4rall

Unlock sony ericsson r300a

Closed

need to unlock

Zohaib R

Maximum ram capacity in intel 845gv motherboard

Solved

pc is very slow what is the maximum RAM capacity & Processor type to Intel 845GV MotherBoard ?

Zohaib R

Keyboard functions

my keyboard funtions are not working properly..if i enter '@' it displays ' " ' and vice versa. would u please suggest me to what to do?

Zohaib R

Need help dv2700 reflow

I'm trying to do a reflow myself on a dv2700 to fix video not displaying. After disassembling the laptop I see that it did not have a nvidia chip. ...

Zohaib R

Unable to view folders on the external hard drive

Last night I wiped out the free space on my 256 GB FAT32 hard drive using Advanced System Optimizer. Unfortunately I am unable to see any of the folde...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Apr 2013 by
Zohaib R

Acer aspire one power problem

Solved/Closed

Hello, Searching for possible solutions to a problem that I am having. I purchased an ACER Aspire One in Dec. 2008. I did the memory upgrade to 1.5...

57 replies Last reply on 3 Apr 2013 by
Ting Yang

My laptop screen keeps flickering... help!

Closed

Hello, i bought a new dv4 - 1225dx in january and since may, the screen turns to flicker anytime it's booting. now it seems to be getting really bad ...

6 replies Last reply on 3 Apr 2013 by
Sarah

Pen faulty not recognized

When i attached spy pen to pc it appear in three partitions, formitted all after that pen not recognized /detect in any pc .kindly tell me issue and p...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Apr 2013 by
kieferschild

Aspire one d255 not working

my keyboard and touchpad cannot working at all. but when i use mouse, it work but still i cannot use my keyboard. pls help me if anyone know what to d...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Apr 2013 by
tinie_har

Laptop wont start

i get message bootmgr missing what does this meen? help pls

jack4rall

Problem deep freeze standard 6

hello i have a problem that deep freeze is actived and the systeme is frozen but there is no icone of deep freeze Beside pleast help me and when i d...

jack4rall

Pc is automatically shut down after few second

Hi! i am using Windows XP. my pc is automatically shut down after few second of start. please give me solution. Thanking you, @Sayem

jack4rall

Transcend pen drive showing "write protected"

hello sir, my transcend pen drive shows message as "dive is write protected".... i follow your instruction to solve this problem by going path... ...

5 replies Last reply on 3 Apr 2013 by
Zohaib R

Hp says my bios is corrupted

They was 179.99 to repair. Isnt there someway to do this myself? It is an HP Pavilion dv6 3210 us thanks!

7 replies Last reply on 3 Apr 2013 by
Zohaib R

Reset toshiba laptop to factory settings

Solved

Hello, Can you please help me reset my laptop toshiba Satellite L455D-S5976 to factory settings Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 534.7

3 replies Last reply on 2 Apr 2013 by
kathy

Pc won't boot

Solved/Closed

Hello! I've encounter a huge problem...Some days ago when I tried to start my pc and it did not boot. I've seen that after I push the power button the...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Apr 2013 by
Moshan.

Hi grade laptop problem

I have a Hi-grade laptop that i bought second hand, the laptop boots up but there is no life in the screen ive tried a few tips and tricks to see if i...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Apr 2013 by
jack4rall

Error iin download

Please may I know why my downloads dont open for me to be used.

3 replies Last reply on 2 Apr 2013 by
Zohaib R
Results 17251 - 17300 out of a total of 33,786