The discussions

No signal after windows logo

Solved

Hello guys, When I boot my pc it shows bios and then the windows logo it stays blank for 5-10 seconds then no signal and computer restarts I tried ...

8 replies Last reply on 31 Dec 2016 by
deepak

Can't turn laptop on

Hi guys. I have a Neo laptop, and I cannot turn it on. There are lights blinking. My problem is that the battery is not removable so I find online sug...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Dec 2016 by
KY_WD  

Slow copying on pen drive

Hello, sir/madam, i connect pendrive to pc suddenly two folders(Movies - 76kb,Photo - 76kb)copied on pendrive,it slows down the copying of songs and...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Dec 2016 by
KY_WD  

My laptop won't boot windows but will still turn on?

Hello. My laptop is a HP Pavillion dv7 running Windows 7. I've had it for about two years now and it's run without any problems except for the fact th...

3 replies Last reply on 31 Dec 2016 by
KY_WD  

Upgrade ram of lenovo z51 - 70 ?

Solved/Closed

Hi I have a Lenovo Z51 - 70 80K6 series the model no : MP07Y3E7. I have currently installed 8 GB on this laptop now I want to upgraded it 16 Gb . I...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Dec 2016 by
visakh22

Àsuz laptop complete failure?

Battery been needing renewing for some time, but took for granted, mains supply was OK, now when plugged in, green light dims, as if no power getting ...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Dec 2016 by
BrianGreen

Fn key not working

Hi, after i formatted my Toshiba PC the FN key is not working so please help me???

xpcman

Sandisk not working in computer but does on kodak frame

I have a Kodak picture frame. My Sandisk works and shows my pictures on the disk great but for some reason will not work in my digital camera now and ...

R2D2_WD  

External hard drive not recognised on pc with windows 10

I have a Seagate 1TB expansion portable external hard drive, that is not being recognised by our PC which is running Windows 10. I have tried several...

R2D2_WD  

External hdd stop working. tries everything but nothing happen.

Hi. Good day guys. My external hard disk stop working suddenly and any solution that I tries failed. - The drive shows only its name (Local Disk F...

R2D2_WD  

Nothing diplayed on the screen

Hello, I removed the hard disk of hp G61 and replace it with the hard disk of hp G9. The G9 worked perfectly but i removed the memory to check it an...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Dec 2016 by
lhamza7

Toshiba satellite laptop isn't working

I recently factory reset my Toshiba satellite laptop L745. Whenever I try to power it on I get a message that says "The computer restarted unexceptedl...

5 replies Last reply on 30 Dec 2016 by
KY_WD  

User profile service failed the login

Hello, I'm having trouble with logging into my dell laptop, it was working fine this morning but now it's saying the user profile service failed the...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Dec 2016 by
randyob

My laptop keyboard is not working

My laptop keyboard is not working and i don't know how to get it to work please help me !!!!!!!!!!

1 reply Last reply on 29 Dec 2016 by
xpcman

Dell d630 won't power on

hi guys, my dell laptop d630 would not come on. with the battery in place, and ac adapter plugged in, only the battery LED blinks after about 10sec. ...

Ambucias

Laptop speakers

My laptop speakers will only work when something is plugged in one of the aux inputs. When i put headphones in, half the sound plays out the headphone...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Dec 2016 by
Toni

Laptop powered down and never came back on

Hello, my name is David I did a rollback bios feature,and as my laptop started to boot up,it just powered down and never came back on.I took the batte...

askforme123

Tashiba laptop just black screen

Hello, So I have a tashiba a laptop that won't log in . I hold down the shift key and f8 key at the same time to start up task manager and nothing...

KY_WD  

Acer laptop does not boot

Hi I need help. My acer laptop does not want to start ,it just turns on and shows the acer logo for hours. Please help

KY_WD  

Laptop fails to turn on.

Hello sir, When i press start button my laptop fails to start. When i connect my charger to laptop,charging light gets off. Please help m...

KY_WD  

Can't format flash drive

oh thank god! am join you so today i have 1 Q i cant format my flash so what can i do?

KY_WD  

Registry shell

Hello, Yesterday i saw a youtube video about how to remove a virus. I had to change my registry shell code to explorer.exe Since then my laptop was...

askforme123

Red cross on battery icon of dell laptop

I have windows 7. I am getting red cross on my battery icon. I am able to charge my battery also. I am varied about red cross which has suddenly come ...

askforme123

Unhide file

Solved

Hello, My very very imp excel file has been hide in pen drive due to virus pls help me out to unhide that file Pls tell me how do i unhide that ...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Dec 2016 by
Siva

Antiwairas

i am by cd anti wires but cd not work to laptop so please sugess me on line update thrue net online

Ambucias

Pc. starting problem.

Hello guys i am new here. I have a Pentium 4 Computer. Uptill yesterday it was working good but today when i pressed the starting button as usual th...

5 replies Last reply on 28 Dec 2016 by
Computertech

Laptop turns on, no screen(desktop not coming after password gin

Thanks a lot for the solution. My laptop turns on but after i type the password my desktop not coming,only a blank page. i removed the battery, press ...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

Hidden files in my external drive

Solved

Hi I have a 2tb external that now refuses to show me my files when I explore the drive. I have contacted seagate but none of their sollutions amou...

5 replies Last reply on 28 Dec 2016 by
ruso

Sd card is not detected

Hello, my problem is that whenever i connect my sd card with my laptop , my laptop does not show it even my disk manager got hang and if i am using cm...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Dec 2016 by
askforme123

Can't view pictures on memory card

Please help me My phone memory was almost full and I was asked to transfer some of my pictures and music to a memory card,which I did but now I can s...

askforme123

Faulty samsung monitor - help

Hey guys, I have been using a refurbished Samsung s24b300hl 23.6in monitor for about 2 years now. I have had issues with it from roughly a year ...

BrianGreen

I need help on a bios passwod for dell laptop

Closed

I have Read a lot of you guys posts.Could you please help me.I have a Dell Latitude E5500 Series.I lost the password to the Bois.It keeps showing the ...

Ambucias

Toshiba touchpad does not work

Hello, Please can someone help. We brought our son a Toshiba satellite for Christmas which came with free upgrade to windows 10 but now the touch ...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

Dell studio 1735 logo briefly in orange then nothing

Hi I have a dell studio 1735 which suddenly lost the image to the screen, when I power up I get the dell logo briefly in orange then nothing, the lap...

23 replies Last reply on 27 Dec 2016 by
BrianGreen

Screen goes messy and stopped working every time i turn on my la

Hello, I have compaq cq58 and i am facing this problem from 3 days. Evry time I turn on my laptop the screen after some time goes messy, blur and ...

sydcurry

Fix lap top

Hello, I can't type any thing on it because I can't see it how do I fix it Configuration: Windows / Firefox 42.0

allancampbell63

Upgrading

Guys please help me i have dell studio xps 8100 mobo and a i3 540 processor. And dont have videocard because it is broken and using the mobo videocard...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Dec 2016 by
xpcman

Add printer to computer

i do try many time to add my printer with my computer but fail please help me

4 replies Last reply on 27 Dec 2016 by
xpcman

Can't see my files

I have a seagate BUP slim 1TB (works both for PC and mac) I used to have a mac but had to get rid of it so I stored everything on the drive to move ...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Dec 2016 by
Alice

Cpu turn on but no display

Its all started when im playing dota 2, in the middle of the game the screen suddenly became totally gray and there is no response no matter what i do...

dasnawq789

Toshiba being very faulty

Hello, My toshiba has been having a lot of problems, firstly everything is crashing after a full reset. The laptop is now also very slow and when I t...

Jon

Computer boots normally, no signal on monitor

When I press the power button, the computer boots as it normally does - lights turn on, fans spin up, etc. But nothing appears on the screen. I've tri...

5 replies Last reply on 27 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

Laptop screen is green & pink!

Hello all, I accidentally tapped my laptop's screen with my palm today. The force of the swing made the screen wobbled and immediately some blacks ...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Dec 2016 by
logan

Black screen

Solved

Hello, I am having a issue with my monitor when I turn the computer on as well as the monitor the monitor switches between analog and digital then s...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Dec 2015 by
Teslin1212

Dell laptop not displaying

When i connect power cable and try to plug in to the laptop, it cutt off the power from the cable. This proble where at first solved. It caused anothe...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Dec 2015 by
xpcman

Computer powering up but not booting up.

So I was having a problem running most games. My computer would run it fine. But then after about 5-10 minutes it would turn off. The PC would still b...

xpcman

Dell inspiron 15 5558 blue screen windows 10

Hello, My laptop showing blue screen and restarting itself. Sometimes it occurs several times a day and if gt downloaded some new apps in it the bi...

xpcman

Internal hard drive not found

my dell laptop is showing "internal hard drive not found,no media detected" screen on boot after I tried making my USB drive bootable using command p...

xpcman

My acer travelmate p256 - m won't start up

last night my laptop was open on itunes playing music and then it stopped playing and the screen went black i plugged the charger in and the red ch...

BrianGreen

Laptop stuck in sleep mode

Solved/Closed

Hello, I put my dell xps into sleep mode, and now it won't wake up. just get a balck screen with a flashing cursor. all diagnostics ok. just won't b...

9 replies Last reply on 26 Dec 2015 by
SephGamer
Results 8551 - 8600 out of a total of 33,783