The discussions

Beeps won't boot

Solved

Hello, Compact desktop won't boot,long beeps every 5 seconds Thanks Configuration: iPad / Safari 6.0

2 replies Last reply on 5 Mar 2013 by
chetrx

No sound/can't download/ l505d -es5025

Hello, my l505d has no sound ,wont let me download anything and is saying no sound device and im just lost can anyone help a computer dumby ? plea...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Mar 2013 by
Zohaib R

Keyboard has stopped working

Hello, My HP 60 laptop, suddenly made a loud noise and the keyboard (including mouse pad) stopped working. How do I fix this problem? Help p...

Zohaib R

Problems with keyboard

Hello, My ACER Travelmate 4740 Keyboard is not working properly. The 'DEL' key does not work at all, so that even startup with CTRL+ALT+DEL has to b...

Zohaib R

Screen stays black or changes to black after being on

I turned my laptop on this morning and the screen just stayed black, the fans booted up for about 2 seconds and switched off and the laptop remains si...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Mar 2013 by
andantesash

My dvd optical drive is not being recognized

Hello, I had switched out my motherboard and my ram. and now my motherboard will not recognize the drive in any of the sata ports. Configur...

jack4rall

Toshiba satellite e105

I am having a problem with a Toshiba Satellite E105. As it boots, it goes into a loop in which the screen will get lines across the top and bottom. T...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Mar 2013 by
xpcman

Graphic card

Hello, i have recently updated os to windows7 on my pavilion dv6000-cto and it just seems like my graphic card is not working, does it require any d...

Zohaib R

All fans spinning, pc powering up, but not starting

Hello, I've been having this problem for a while now. Can't get to the bottom of it. I was running the PC in the afternoon just fine but it just wou...

xpcman

Switching broken dell laptop screen to external monitor

Hello, My Dell inspironE1505 screen is out and I have been trying to switch to an older external dell monitor I had at the house since I don't ha...

Zohaib R

Dell insperon laptop wont turn on

Hello, I have a Dell Insperon that when you push the power button,everything sounds like it always did except all I get is a black screen and aft...

jack4rall

Nano 4gb screen frozen "connected"

Solved/Closed

Hello, My daughter who is 11 had her ipod nano (4GB) plugged in to my computer. We were leaving the house so she shut off my computer for me but f...

59 replies Last reply on 4 Mar 2013 by
joe

I cant find the hidden files in my memory card

Hello, i cant find my files in the my memory card. please help me find or show my hidden files. thank you Configuration: Windows XP / Chrome 2...

Bionik

My pendrive is not working

Hello, when i plug in my pendrive its asking do you want to format the disk before use and if i click the format the disk it is unable to fo...

Bionik

Computer doesn't boot stuck at blank screen

Closed

Hello, Hello everyone, I was wondering if I can get help in trying to figure out what wrong with my computer, I had it for a week so far and all o...

5 replies Last reply on 3 Mar 2013 by
Ambucias

Acer aspire

Hello, my acer aspire 1 zg5 fall down now its screen is not displaying while the system is working.please help me Configuration: / Opera 9.80He...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Mar 2013 by
xpcman

Why does my ipod screen stay white?

Solved/Closed

Hello, Well my ipod touch screen wont go off white! it stays white and when I hold my home key I can see my screen but when I stop holding the home ...

6 replies Last reply on 3 Mar 2013 by
Countrymakeuplover

Laptop screen goes black on reducing brightness

hey, my acer laptop's screen goes fully black even on reducing brightness just a little and works with full brightness only. any ideas?

2 replies Last reply on 3 Mar 2013 by
ksajalk1

Acer crash

Hello, i hv an acer notebook that crashed due to virus,the screen is black upon power on and then switches off after 10 seconds,no HDD light.Thank u

1 reply Last reply on 2 Mar 2013 by
xpcman

Restore data and file after pc recovery ontoshiba systems xp

Hello, The more information supplied the easier it is to solved. The problem with Erecovery and factory reset function completed. And I backed up all...

markie17

Acer aspire 4730z black screen death

Hello to all, Can you please help me how to fix my acer aspire 4730z,my problem is my acer 4730z laptop still having power but they dont have displ...

jack4rall

Deleting existing o .s

Hello, I was formatting my hp laptop and accidentally fixed two windows. this is affecting its normal functioning. How can I delete one window so as t...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Mar 2013 by
Zohaib R

My touchpad can't control the cursor

Hello, While I was working with my HP620 notebook pc, a pop-up image/icon appeared slowly(a red line drawn across a touchpad). Immediately, my cursor...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Mar 2013 by
Zohaib R

Pen drive contents not accessible

Hello, I was using a 4 GB Kingston pen drive for a long time & this morning when I was working on it, suddenly power went off & later once same wa...

Zohaib R

Hp pavilion dv6000

Hello, I am having trouble turning my laptop on. I recently changed the battery and it worked for approximately a day. I tried turning it back on an...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Mar 2013 by
Zohaib R

Not show display

Hello, Hi I have samsung R700 last night I proper shutdown laptop and next day when I turn on sound coming like horn three time and also fan not...

jack4rall

Pc boot-up improper, always restart continuously after 1sec.

Hello, hey guys...please need some help.don't know why my pc doesn't boot properly.monitor is on, i switch the cpu on but, it seems that it's always...

jack4rall

My pendrive is not detected in pc

Hello, While insert my transcend pen drive into my pc, shown msg like this"USB device not recognized. One of the USB device attached to this co...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Mar 2013 by
Edmisson

My system hang

Hello, my system is hanging anytime i start my computer and when i try to reload it with any Operating System, it still hanging, i changed d memory ...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Feb 2013 by
Zohaib R

Data not appearing on external hdd

Hello, A few days ago I used my external hdd for the first time in awhile. I was surprised to find only a single locked folder with a bunch of ra...

10 replies Last reply on 28 Feb 2013 by
BlueTomato

Keyboard functions for sony-vaio

Hello, On Sony-VAIO keyboard keys: I want to know the functions of the keys beside 2 Shift keys. Example: I have a key, next left to the right shi...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Feb 2013 by
Zohaib R

Hanging laptop

Hello, pls, kindly help with possible solutions, My hp NC6120 starts up but hamgs after displaying the HP logo screen. but when cold could get t...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Feb 2013 by
Ambucias

Toshiba laptop screen is blank

Hello, When I try to switch my Toshiba laptop on the screen goes blank after the Toshiba welcome screen appears. The backlight is on but the scree...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Feb 2013 by
Zohaib R

Motherboard setting details

Hello, motherboard setting details Configuration: Windows XP / Chrome 25.0.1364.97

1 reply Last reply on 27 Feb 2013 by
Zohaib R

Power save mode of monitor

Hello, Sir, when I switch on of the computer the monitor is not displayed properly and shows a dialog box that " MONITOR IS POWER SAVE MODE UPDA...

jack4rall

Screen black

Hi all, I installed windows 8 to my machine. it has intel hd graphics. I can install it fine but once i try boot Windows 8 the screen goes black (sc...

Zohaib R

Corrupted video card driver

Hello, Just this monday i received my gaming PC which is sent for repairs then apparantley my AMD Randeon 7850 driver is corrupted now ive tried updat...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Feb 2013 by
Extensiity

I have a problem with my hp tx2000

Hello, I have a problem with my HP TX2000. it would not turn on. Instead, the lights would light up for (literally) a second and just turn off. Plea...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Feb 2013 by
jack4rall

Sv100

Hello, My computer is not seeing any files on my flash drive and is telling me that it needs to be formatted. I have been using this drive with t...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Feb 2013 by
jack4rall

Content advisor asks for a password

Solved

Hello, I have very old computer, but is still working only I have problem with internet connections. I had Internet Explorer provided by Primus Canada...

jack4rall

Issue to trun my laptop

Hello, I am unable to switch on my laptop, when i try to do it Intial startup button is on for few seconds and turned off again its my o...

Zohaib R

Laptops

Hello, Thanks for the services you always provide. What are the best specifications of a laptop that can be installed on two operating syst...

jamesfly

Dell inspiron 1545 not charging??

Hello, I have noticed many of you have been searching for a Dell related charging issue. Many believe it has to do with the Motherboard, Or The Ba...

Zohaib R

Toshiba laptop black screen

Hello, I was checking my RAM to see if I could add RAM so I removed the RAM i had in my system and then put it back in and now my screen is black ...

Ambucias

Trying to recover data from failing hard drive

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a 500gb WD Scorpio Blue that I got from a friend. I hooked it up to a external adapter. It got a couple million bad sectors to the e...

4 replies Last reply on 25 Feb 2013 by
kevinbadpit

Bluetooth

Hello, I'm using lenovo laptop G560. It has a inbuilt bluetooth drive. I want to know, how to on or off bluetooth power to use it ? Help me please. ...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Feb 2013 by
Zohaib R

640gb samsung external hard disk in trouble

Solved

Hello, My samsung S2 Portable 3 640GB external hard disk is showing the following error when I try to open a folder: "Windows cannot find 'G:\RE...

10 replies Last reply on 25 Feb 2013 by
bhaskar

Keyboad problem

Hello, I have a problem with my lenovo G560 laptop keyboard. If think that I might have changed my keyboard settings somehow. My keys are all mixed ...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Feb 2013 by
Zohaib R

Touchpad led not working

Hello, The touchpad LED on my laptop is not working. Model HP Notebook - G42 Pls give me the solution.

Zohaib R

Can't copy files directly to pen drive....

Hey! The problem is..I cant copy stuff directly to my pen drive...i can only copy videos/music through windows media player...I had used the same SAN...

Bahn Gein
Results 17501 - 17550 out of a total of 33,786