The discussions

No hard drive detected

Hello, i am pradeep . my question is ,my laptop is restart again and again and don't loading window or restart again.i am trying to install new w...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Apr 2011 by
bionik

N5010 webcam not detecting

Hello, please can some one help me in this Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

1 reply Last reply on 16 Apr 2011 by
pcsces

Creative webcam pd 1100

Hello, I need way to install the Webcam as I have lost the Installation CD. What do I do? Help Please.

2 replies Last reply on 16 Apr 2011 by
pcsces

Fujitsu s6420 and desktop monitor issue

Closed

Hello, I have my monitor in fujitsu S6420 broken, then i connect to the lenovo desktop monitor via vga plug. First few days work fine, but today w...

Ambucias

Disc drive won't read any cd/dvd

Okay so i'm only 13 so please don't be like acronyms and please tell me were to get to the stuff i need do in a easier way than you normally would if ...

bionik

My pc is turned on and off every two hours

Hello, Hello, Good afternoon, someone please help me, is that my pc has a week and turn off and on automatomatically and religiously every 2...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Apr 2011 by
Ambucias

Dv6000 power problem <help>

Hello, My dv6000 suddenly won't power on, it just show a blue light for 2 sec and goes off. i have tried almost every thing, even freeze fix,the s...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Apr 2011 by
pcsces

How do i connect a external screen as main?

Hello, I have a samsug notebook that my dad gave to me like last year and the screen isnt broken but it's really dodgey as in it'll flicker and go bl...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Apr 2011 by
pcsces

Compaq cq60 shuts down every time

Solved

Hello, my compaq cq60 shuts down every time, maybe due to over heat please what can I do?

2 replies Last reply on 15 Apr 2011 by
brosibro

How to format pen drive

Hello, I have a 2 GB Transcend Pen Drive, I cannot format it successfully because at the end of format it shows window cannt format the drive comple...

RWomanizer

Transcend pensrive

Hello, Am using 8GB transcend pendrive. Now i got a problem with it. While Inserting the pendrive in the port its not opening. It asks " Would u li...

RWomanizer

Dell inspiron 1564 webcam driver

Hello, hi I have dell laptop inspiron 1564. I bought 6 month ago. my web cam is not working properly. when I open web cam its came one m...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Apr 2011 by
Ambucias

Problem switching on laptop

i have a acer 2480 laptop.after i shutt down my laptoptop it gives me problems switching it back on. i have to keep on pressing the switch several tim...

Ambucias

Installing windows from a flashdrive

Hello, i purchased a school computer that the hard drive have been wiped of all programs and Operating system....??? How can I put an operating s...

bionik

Not able to open local drives

Hello, sir,i m not able to open local drives. Whenever i try to open a drives,it show message "Please choose your program to open this file" & i ...

bionik

Laptop not booting

Hello, I am Samuel Adjetey. Please can you help me find solution to a problem I am facing with my laptop. I changed the processor of the same kind ...

bionik

Toshiba web camera drivers

Hello, i have a laptop that was recently cleaned or whatever they put in a new windows well suppossly because i had windows vista and now it has win...

bionik

Thanks

Solved

Hello, Thanks a lot.. A lot of answers given above work perfectly. Thanks for the suggestions. Even I had a pd completely infected by viruses. ...

bionik

Security code

Solved

Hello, sir i forgot my security code my emei nos. Is 356930033782002...... Plz help me out as soon as possible

pcsces

Dvd/cd rom not working

Hello, i have been trying to sort my laptop out for days now and i just seem to do i have reinstalled windows 7 a few times now and im still getting...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Apr 2011 by
bionik

Desktop does not show my zen mp3 player

Hello, i cant get my zen player to pop up on my desktop so i can put music downloads onto it. it was on there once before but i can no longer find ...

bionik

No disc

Solved

Hello, I AM TRYING TO INSTALL MY hp dESKJET F2210 TO MY LAPTOP AND I CAN NOT FIND THE INSTALLATION CD

2 replies Last reply on 13 Apr 2011 by
charbelllo

Connecting pc to tv

Hello, I want to connect my pc to my tv via a vga to scart cable, and I want sound to come out of my pc through 5.1 speakers i have plugged on my p...

vista.ultimate.64

Blue screen

Hello, hi there my other pc will not run all i get is a blue screen (i.e screen of death people seem to call it,,any ideas please many thanks carm...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Apr 2011 by
vista.ultimate.64

Restore to factory settings

Hello, My laptop just started freezing all the time and i wasn't able to restore to the last date so i did a factory restore with my recovery disk...

8 replies Last reply on 13 Apr 2011 by
vista.ultimate.64

Monitor troubles

Hello, I'm having troubles with my monitor. When it's plugged into my computer the light stays yellow and nothing shows up, however when it's not plug...

jack4rall

Laptop freeze at windows loading bar

Hello, i have the same problem with my acer laptop . its only about a year old and its already freezing at the windows loadinq bar. iv tried ever...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Apr 2011 by
preciadoalex123

My pendrive is not detected

Hello, sir Im Nivas ,Im using transcend 4gb pendrive and there is a problem my pendrive is not detected and it shows a message like it cannot be rec...

bionik

Dell desktop wont load past splash screen!

Hello, Ok, so I was on my Dell, which runs on windows xp, and it said that it needed to restart itself to fix a problem. So I let it, and when I tr...

devola

Itouch

Hello, I am trying to sync my itouch to my laptop but it won't do anything/ is there something that I am missing as to why it the laptop won't rec...

devola

Moniter problem

Hello, when i start my pc ,cpu is running but moniter is not displaying and keyboard is also not glowing with green lights but when i restart the mo...

devola

Usb problem! how do i get files out of my usb

Hello, I have Important files that I wanted to transfer from one computer to another but by the time I get to the other computer I get a message t...

devola

Usb unhide all files no files appear

i have a big problem for the flash drive or USB i use a regrit and cmd to unhide all files no files appear on my flash drive pls help me

3 replies Last reply on 12 Apr 2011 by
mr.m

My computer screen is black

Hello, I think my computer has a virus but I'm not sure. I was on a website and all of a sudden a blue screen pops up saying something about a hardw...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Apr 2011 by
bionik

Sos toshiba laptop

Closed

Hello, yea this happened to me i dont know wat to do can anyone help? Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

1 reply Last reply on 11 Apr 2011 by
Ambucias

My computor needs bios updates

Hello, my name is Al Recently my computer had a power failure resulting in the corruption of my windows xp 2003 dark edition. I tried reinstalling ...

bionik

Acer aspire one goes blank after acer sign

Hello, i have a acer aspire one and it will come o wen turn it on but it wont load, the acer sign comes upand then it goes blankbut has the mouse curs...

bionik

Laptop wont turn on

Closed

Hai everyone I was on my Hp laptop and I was on xbox .com sending messages ... All of a sudden my computer turns off ? and It won't turn back on

pcsces

Acer aspire screen broken external monitor not working

Closed

Hello, I have an acer aspire with a broken screen I have been using it for months connected to an old monitor and has always been fine. Yesterday ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Apr 2011 by
Ambucias

I have compac laptop.its operating system is windowsxp.ihave problem,the laptop

Hello, I have Compac laptop.Its operating system is WindowsXp.Ihave problem,the laptop does shut down properly plz hi plz help me to solve my pr...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Apr 2011 by
bionik

What is free space?

Hello, sir wat is meant by free space please explain me with example

1 reply Last reply on 10 Apr 2011 by
bionik

My gateway m 6750 won't start

Solved

Hello, please if you can help me with my gateway m 6750. he dont wont to start. see '' gateway m 6750'' in list with problems there is my question ...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Apr 2011 by
Computer Repair Guy

Computer's model

Hello, pls i tried checking my computer's model via dxdiag but found nothing.can anyone pls help me out? Configuration: / Opera 9.80

1 reply Last reply on 9 Apr 2011 by
bionik

Processor temperature at 95 degrees celcius

Solved

Hello, I have like a "problem" . Months ago I ran a windows experience index assessment and my processor's speed rating was 5.9. today I ran a ne...

10 replies Last reply on 9 Apr 2011 by
Aud21

Cannot access data frm ma external hard disk

Hello, i cannot access my data frm ma extenal hard disk.....if i scan with avast anti virus i can c the information in it but if i open the drive i ...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Apr 2011 by
leon

My toshiba laptop has no screen light.

Hello, My Toshiba laptop, which runs on Windows vista, has no screen light. I can open a file but difficult to work as there is no light on the scr...

5 replies Last reply on 9 Apr 2011 by
Ambucias

My computor needs bios updates

Closed

Hello, my name is Al Recently my computer had a power failure resulting in the corruption of my windows xp 2003 dark edition. I tried reinstalling ...

Ambucias

No sound from tv when hdmi via laptop

Solved

Hello, i have my laptop connected to my hdmi tv and the sound is coming through the laptop but not the tv. i tried setting hdmi as the default but it...

4 replies Last reply on 9 Apr 2011 by
qwertyanswers

Dell inspiron mini 10 system restore

Closed

Hello, I would like to perform a system restore but all the instructions I can find tell me to hold Ctrl and press F11 at the Dell start up screen...

6 replies Last reply on 9 Apr 2011 by
bionik

How to fix your dell laptop if when it comes on just flashes a _

Hello, i just got a new computer over a year ago & when it turns on it just start flashing a white _ could you please help me with this problem? tha...

bionik
Results 21251 - 21300 out of a total of 33,786