The discussions

Dell n5010 not starting up getting beep

Hi, I am not able to start my laptop, As after pressing start button I am getting beeps. Sometimes it got started after trying for continuously for...

4 replies Last reply on 16 Dec 2013 by
JITENDRAPSINGH

Need to factory restore dell inspiron (w7) f8,12 won't do it?

PLEASE HELP! I need to restore my Dell Inspiron laptop with Windows 7 back to it's factory default state. There is absolutely nothing on it I want to ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Dec 2013 by
Ambucias

Raw file system help :'(

While I was copying a large file on my 4gb Flash Drive, i accidentally unplugged it from my laptop. Then, when i plugged it again.. Windows said, You ...

4 replies Last reply on 16 Dec 2013 by
johnrezdeguzman

Ibm laptop (thinkpad) crashes unexpectedly

I have a problem with an Ex-Australian Government Laptop from 2006 which i got in 2011, i have an unexpected problem when after 1 or 2 days the Laptop...

4 replies Last reply on 15 Dec 2013 by
XisPlz88

My mini laptop is booting but display only white screen' please

My mini laptop is booting but display only white screen' please can i do to solve this promble

3 replies Last reply on 15 Dec 2013 by
Ambucias

Black screen on my laptop

I have a toshibe satellite L775-S7102 laptop its a year old.i was on my laptop in then i got off for like 3 hours put never loged off. came back to ge...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Dec 2013 by
yavonne26

Restore sony vaio laptop to factory setting

Solved/Closed

Hello, , I'm using Sony Vaio laptop model PCG-7184L ..i want to format my laptop..but I dont have the Sony recovery disc...plzzzz plzzz plz help m...

12 replies Last reply on 15 Dec 2013 by
nina

Monitor power off?

Some times I was using my PC then the monitor close it self,pressing the on button won't work and I have to close the circuit for 30 seconds and on it...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Dec 2013 by
nisva

Power problem

i have a problem with my CQ62 laptop.when i connect the adaptor,there is no power light at the power jack.but i tried connecting my phone through USB ...

9 replies Last reply on 15 Dec 2013 by
nisva

How to remove write protected pen drive

how to remove write protected pen drive please infrom me

jack4rall

Not able to access pendrive ?

my laptop-windows 7 is not able to detect pendrive, why ?

johnrezdeguzman

Pendrive was fallen in water.it is not working.

Solved

my pendrive was fallen in water.it is not working.

johnrezdeguzman

The fans on my computer work but the monitor+keyboard+mouse don'

I just built my first pc and the LEDs work and the fans work but my monitor,keyboard and mouse don't. My monitor just says "DVI no signal" Please help...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Dec 2013 by
nisva

Laptop will not start correctly

Hey i have a problem with my toshiba satellite it does not boot up correctly when i start the computer it takes long time than usual and also after it...

8 replies Last reply on 14 Dec 2013 by
nisva

My @ key has swapped with "

I have tried the control panel trying to change the language but there is nothing.

1 reply Last reply on 14 Dec 2013 by
nisva

Laptop keeps turning on and off

My dell inspiron M5030 turns on to where the dell logo pops up and the it shuts down.. It automatically turns and and repeats again.

1 reply Last reply on 14 Dec 2013 by
nisva

Key board problem

I have acer aod257 notebook,recent my laptop key board is work properle,the problem is while i type the space bar ,both alt key is automaticale open ...

5 replies Last reply on 14 Dec 2013 by
nisva

Bluetooth

Hello. Could anyone help me I have an Acer Laptop Travelmate 2410. I want to know how I connect my Bluetooth Speaker (my vision product) Cheked ti ti...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Dec 2013 by
nisva

Keyboard problem

laptop details: DELL inspiron N505, i3 processor, 64 bit os, 4gb ram, windows 7 home premium, 2.3GHz, service pack1 My keyboard does not work when ...

nisva

Connect my magicjack to my laptop

Hello, I would like to known If I can't connect my manic jack to my lap tap window seven is not showing what s the instruccion how to do it a...

nisva

Restore my sony vaio

Hello, I have a sony vaio laptop.I want to set it back to factory settings. I do not have a recovery disk. I am using windows 7. How do I do this ? ...

aquarelle

Dell 1501 laptop screen is black white dot

Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron that has a black screen after windows logo..with a white cursor in upper left hand corner of black screen that does not...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Dec 2013 by
Vishal

Setup cannot fine any hardw

i always had an error each time i wanted to install a window xp cd i collected from a friend. It'd always display setup cannot find any hard disk in t...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Dec 2013 by
jack4rall

Dell laptop problem

i have a dell latitude d630 laptop.. and now my laptop not wordked,, because when i start my laptop there is only a blank screen shows,, now show any ...

jack4rall

How to remove write protection of pendrive

How to remove write protection of 32gb sandisk pendrive

xpcman

Cd-drive icon is not visible

I have deleted both the lower and upper class filters but still the icon and the term CD-drive is not appearing anywhere in my system

jack4rall

Laptop boots up at times and other times it don't

Solved

I have a Acer Pavilion DV7 laptop it boots up at times and other times it don't, I have checked the hard drive & the ram it's all ok the lights come o...

4 replies Last reply on 12 Dec 2013 by
mullenjf

Unable to open files on seagate external hdd

Hi guys I've been on this forum all morning reading the threads relevant to my problem and tried all tips but they didn't seem to work. It's liter...

6 replies Last reply on 12 Dec 2013 by
TattyP

Hp printer printout problem

Hi , I have an HP printer model hp psc 1215, as per lately it refuses to obey the command print...no sound no red lights on, it seems as it has not re...

jack4rall

Laptop won't start up after shutdown

Hello, I have a Compaq Presario V3000 with Window Xp. I have used it for almost 4 years now. I start to notice this problem several days ago. --- It...

3 replies Last reply on 12 Dec 2013 by
Arun

Toshiba laptop satelite 04/19/11 pxe-e61: media test failure, ch

Solved

Something went wrong with my laptop. When I turn it on jebberish comes up tell me this: real tek PCIe Family Controller series v.I 25. (04/19/11 PXE-E...

4 replies Last reply on 11 Dec 2013 by
phelpsmartin06

Memory stick will not show on drives

I recently reinstalled Windows 7 and all programs from a crash. (cause was a internal 3.0 USB and Card reader combo. I removed it and my conflicts e...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Dec 2013 by
Ambucias

Laptop turned off, won't turn back on

My ASUS X44H laptop just turned off suddenly and now will not turn back on. No lights, even with charging cord plugged in, no response to pressing th...

Ambucias

Booting problem

I have a toshiba satellite A350. It can't load windows, it keep rebooting after trying to load windows (Microsoft corporation). I tried to boot it fro...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Dec 2013 by
Ambucias

Vibe external hard drive stopped working

External hard drive has a blue screen and nothing is working and my computer is not recognising an external hard drive.

jack4rall

Volume and brightness indicator

when i first got my acer aspire, i could use fn + up/down or fn + left/right to adjust volume and brightness, and a pop up indicator would show me how...

jack4rall

Write protection for usb

my pendrive is write protected and my os is windows 8 could anyone tell me the solution please

jack4rall

Pen drive showing blank

Hi, When i inserted 8 GB pendrive in my PC. It was empty.But when i open the properties of drive its showing 5GB used and 3GB free.could you please...

jack4rall

Flicker screen

my laptop is asus a43s..age 2 years old...now it keep blinking when i open it and it stay like that for a 1 or 2 hours before it stop blinking...can u...

carminabigue

Dvd rom making loud noises.

hi guys. my dvd roms wasnt reading dvds so i opened it and cleaned the lens with alcohol. but when i reconnected it to the cpu, it makes loud noises ...

kieferschild

My screen is black

I have an HP Windows vista n wen i turn it on it starts off normal the hp symbol pops up followed by the Windows symbol but then after that wen the ma...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Dec 2013 by
carminabigue

How to uninstall deepfreeze in windows 7

Solved

i hve problem with deep freeze tell me how to uninstall deepfreeze in windows 7

Ambucias

Gateway ne71b06u reset back to the factory setting

Hi, I have a gateway need to reset back to the factory setting. I try alt f8 and it doesn't work. F11 doesn't work as well. Please help!!! Thkx U

Ambucias

Audio driver

Solved

Respected Sir/Madam, When i format my Pc ,after then none of any song played by it .

Ambucias

I've tried everything my toshiba laptop dvd writer stopped workn

Solved

Hello, I have a Toshiba laptop 64 bit m300 i did a clean install of windows 7 from windows vista it was all working now it shows error on DVD in dev...

16 replies Last reply on 10 Dec 2013 by
musiclover00

Hp ze1000 display goes black, but not in safe mode

I have read numerous "fixes" of symptoms similar to mine. Randomly, during normal use, the screen fades to black. Sometimes I can be using it for 45mi...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Dec 2013 by
pungoman

Toshiba satellite l45-7423 reset

i've tried holding zero then clicking the on button and nothing happens, i've been having issues with this laptop for months and would like to perform...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Dec 2013 by
Ambucias

Reset asus to factory recovery

Please provide direction to reset my ASUS 14" laptop to factory setting. Thank you.

1 reply Last reply on 9 Dec 2013 by
Ambucias

Kingston usb not detected

My kingston usb 8gb, can not detected, so i dont know what drive attach to it, even i run it in softmode on win 7 home, please help? Tks much.

3 replies Last reply on 9 Dec 2013 by
Ambucias

Toshiba satellite c55 a 1l1 instal drivers for network adapter

I can conect my new laptop to internet. I can acces the restore disk creator file. When im trying to instal drivers for network adapter I recive a me...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Dec 2013 by
Ambucias
Results 15651 - 15700 out of a total of 33,782