The discussions

Problem with my key board and mouse

Hello, I have an Intel Pentium 4. I spent like a month and a half without using it. when I tried to open and use it, it allowed me log in with my pa...

1 reply Last reply on 16 May 2011 by
vamshiv25

Urgent ! flash drives (pendrives)

My Problem is that every time i install a pendrive or webcam My Computer Detects it but it appears a Box of "Found New" "Update Hardware (Wizard)" and...

1 reply Last reply on 15 May 2011 by
Lone_Wolf

Comp no boot with hd or dd conected

Hello, HP Pavilion 8 gbs ram 1tb hard drive amd athlon 2 x 4 processor 3.0 ghz ((i cant stand amd)) Windows 7 Professional McAfee Full ...

Lone_Wolf

Elongated screen

Hello, problem with dell vostro 1710 screen. It splits at the bottom and all images are elongated making it difficult to navigate. Be grateful...

xpcman

My touch screen on my computer doesnt work.

Closed

Hello, I have a Smart Station Computer it just a screen that has Windows XP hard drive built inside. Anyways this computer happen to be a touch sc...

Ambucias

Problems with starting up my laptop

Hello, My Dell laptop has erratic start up issues. Most of the time when I power up my laptop I only see a black screen and I can hear fan and see pow...

xpcman

How do i access my keyboard in french?

Hello, I have an Acer Aspire 3613WLMi laptop. I am required to write some documents in french and need access to french signs. Thank you Joann...

xpcman

Help my mp3 wont work!!!!

My MP3 player is not working and when I try to charge it to my computer it doesnt work, please, If you know how to fix this help me out :) Conf...

Rajveer

Pluged in high voltage charger in acer laptop

Hello frndz, I have acer 5920 model, recently charger went dead so decided to buy a universal charger(iball lappie) it has the voltage adjustment ...

3 replies Last reply on 15 May 2011 by
bionik

My hp won't start up!

Hello, I've been reading the answers and have tried a couple of suggestions with similar problems as mine but nothing. I have an HP Pavilion dv...

bionik

Keyboard and mouse not working, linux os

Closed

Hello, I have been having the same problem you guys are all talking about, but I haven't had windows on that machine for almost 6 months, and al...

Ambucias

What can i do to make it work again?

Closed

Hello, I have a desk top.when i was using it,it got frozen so i restart it.Then i put it back on it turns on and the off after a few seconds.it does...

Ambucias

Pen drive not detecting.....

Hello, hey frenz i bought a hp v165w 4 gb pen drive.......by mistake i removed it from computer without ejecting it.....now my computer and no...

1 reply Last reply on 14 May 2011 by
bionik

My hp nc6220 screen wont turn on

Hello, i have a Hp nc6220 and the laptop powers on but only the actual laptop powers on, the screen doesnt turn on, all the light come on but the sc...

3 replies Last reply on 14 May 2011 by
Ambucias

Trust webcam wb-3400t

Hello, My software installation Disc is missing and I have not yet install my web cam what and how do I do to install my webcam. Best Regards...

Ambucias

Processors not supported by motherboard

may i ask help for this without changing my motherboard .

xpcman

No sound on tv with hdmi hookup

Closed

Hello, We have an LG37LC2D-UD (June 2006 model) that we are attempting to connect to a Dell Studios XPS with and Intel (R) Core (TM): 7 CPU running ...

7 replies Last reply on 14 May 2011 by
Pops

Pendrive issue

Hello, hello sir my pen drive is kingston sir problem is pen drive is detected not a accepted my pen drive how to my pen drive check sir plz adiv...

bionik

Keyboard getting alt key stuck...

Solved

Hello, I'm working with a Logitech K200 keyboard. It's about a month or two old and it's served me very well. However, as of last night, whenever ...

3 replies Last reply on 14 May 2011 by
Ambucias

Help me!!!!!!!!! my computer wont turn on

i have a compaque presario laptop and i tried downloading some software and left it burnt onto a cd. i had to restart it so i shut of my laptop and it...

1 reply Last reply on 13 May 2011 by
bionik

Pan drive not ditect on windows-xp,7

Hello, my hp 8gb pan drive v165w not ditect on pc windows-xp,7. so pls replay me how to problem. Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 4.0

bionik

Computer not working properly

my computer is not showing anything on monitor i have just change the cabinet but after that when i starts it, it show no display in monitor monitors...

Onday

Please help (my flash disk not working)

Hello, The computer recognizes the the USB drive is there, but when I click on it, it says "Please insert a disk into Drive F:" When I right click...

10 replies Last reply on 13 May 2011 by
Ambucias

I have scanned my external hard disk

Closed

Hello, i have scanned my external hard disk with kespersky 2011 detect some virusal....... but after scanning when i open hd drive show no fi...

Ambucias

No display on screen.

Hello, Hello, ut no image on monitor. Computer starts up, power supply fan works, CPU fan works, Attatched side panel fan works. Lights light up...

1 reply Last reply on 12 May 2011 by
bionik

I have a problem of automatiically turning pc

Hello, hi, me zafar .......here is some problem with my pc n the problem is that its turn off automatcally whenever i open any media files or softw...

bionik

Pc does not turn on but the processor fan run

Hi,,,here's the scenario on my friend's PC....when we turn on the computer, the CPU fan runs and the light indicator infront of the CPU shows that the...

2 replies Last reply on 12 May 2011 by
Ryan

Kingston 64 gb datatraveler pen drive

Solved

Hello, I bought a pendrive 64 GB, when i put it on the PC, It recognizes the usb pen drive, but the only option it is giving me is FORMAT. when i...

3 replies Last reply on 12 May 2011 by
Sandy

Why does my moniter not work on desk top?

Hello, I recently had my computer fixed and when i got it back and pluged screen in it says no signal detected. The screen and cable work fine bec...

xpcman

Black screen

I am having a problem with the backlight. During bootup the name Compaq should show. It wont show anything but a black screen. If i boot the laptop ba...

bionik

My dell d620 bios is locked. i need help

Solved

Hello, i have a dell LATITUDE D620 And i forgot Admin Password. Pleas help me i can unlock it. service tag: 7Y3W0C1-595B Express: 17299858609

bionik

My computer is beeping reguler

Hello, sir, my computer is reguler beeping. what is problem in my computer so please help me.

2 replies Last reply on 12 May 2011 by
mancy

New motherboard did not display

Hello, i buy nem motherboard and install it into my old casing cpu atx, i install everything well to the motherboard but it did not display on monit...

1 reply Last reply on 11 May 2011 by
xpcman

Acer aspire one won't turn off

Hi, I am working on a net-book for a friend and am stumped. Here is what is happening... When I press the power button the power light comes on and...

xpcman

Restoring sony vaio to factory settings

Hello, once your into the vaio recovery center what do you click on to restore it back to factory setting? ( windows system restore, vaio hardwa...

bionik

Pc does not boot after installing new psu

Hello, i have a custom made pc about 3yrs old recently the psu was blown out i've replaced it with a rocketfish 500 watt psu it booted u...

xpcman

Compaq v3000 can't turn on.

Solved

Hello, i hv problem with compaq v3000 series.when press on button nothing happend,led not light at all.how can i fix this.. thanks...

bionik

Black screen, no desktop, bios not accessible

Closed

My 3-year old Vaio running XP first gave a black screen a month ago but I was still able to see everything and use the computer with an external monit...

Ambucias

Keyboard not working

Hello, I have to use the on-screen keyboard for this. I press one key on my keyboard and get a series of numbers. eg q=;qetgio, w='', e=nothing...

4 replies Last reply on 10 May 2011 by
smashymcsmash1346

Computer will not boot up

Hello, I need some help please. My laptop which has windows xp home media edition will go to a black screen with a error message of PXE-E61 . check...

2 replies Last reply on 10 May 2011 by
rayoga

Windows file is corrupt or missing

Hello, When i try to turn on my dell desktop I get a message saying "windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt:...

3 replies Last reply on 10 May 2011 by
bionik

Del latitude d 630 laptop <<urgent>

Hello, my del latitude D 630 laptop is given me a serious problem. if i on the system the bios log on screen will showing some green lines and s...

1 reply Last reply on 10 May 2011 by
bionik

Acer aspire one won't start

Hello, I have old aspire one, ZG5. Kids were playing - without power supply. Battery dried up and now it won't start. I tried updating BIOS which...

bionik

Sam

Hello, sir when i install new windows my hard disc location is not soing plezs help me sir

bionik

Laptop goes off

Hello, I have dell latitude d610. when I switch it ON the Caps lock light blinks for some time and then the laptop goes off. Can I be helped please...

ui900

Sony vaio factory settings

Hello, I have a sony vaio model A VGN-A115B and I want restore it to its original factory settings? Thanks Configuration: Mac OS X /...

3 replies Last reply on 10 May 2011 by
bionik

Help please, computer turning off

Hello, I just got a new computer with an i7 processor and a x58 mb, anyway i finished assembling it and whenever i turn it on, the psu runs normall...

XevenSecond

Computer comes on but does not boot up

Hello, My laptop is an HP G60 235DX. Computer comes on but dont boot up, caps & number light dont light, only power and power on light lights up. Sc...

XevenSecond

Toshiba satellite l355-s7827 lap top power

Hello, this laptop has been great never a problem---then one day went to turn it on and only the lights come on no screen(black) nuthing but the lig...

1 reply Last reply on 9 May 2011 by
XevenSecond

Blank screen on toshiba laptop

Hello, My laptop is a Toshiba Satellite A135-S4417 with Windows Vista. One day I was using Mozilla Firefox and the screen froze. I didn't have ti...

1 reply Last reply on 9 May 2011 by
XevenSecond
Results 21001 - 21050 out of a total of 33,784