The discussions

Can't find shift

Hello, I have brought laptop from Italy,( I'm sri lankan)but I can't find shift key from it,pls help me. Configuration: Windows XP / Internet...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jan 2011 by
jack4rall

Back ground error

Hello Boss, one of my domain user is facing this error. YOUY CURRENT SECURITY SETTING PROHIBIT RUNNING ACTIVE X CONTROLS ON THIS PAGE. AS A RESUL...

jack4rall

About i3 processer

Hello, iam using i3 processor currently. [it is a 64 bit processor], but i want to use 32bit software also is there any way. please guid...

jack4rall

Ups efficiency

Hello, i need to know if there is any side effect on powering up and shutting down of a 30kva UPS machine on a daily basis. thanks 'Niyi

pcsces

Memory card corrected

Hello, my SD micro memory card is corrupted cannot be used the chip pl z what can i do don't used this memory card why pl z tell me how can ...

pcsces

V3166au refuses to boot

Hi I have a V3166AU Compaq Presario Laptop with 1.6Ghz AMD Turion 64 X2 and Nvidia 256mb Video Card. After not using the Laptop for a few days, it ...

26 replies Last reply on 24 Jan 2011 by
David

Black screen with cursor in corner, no dos

Solved

Hello, Yesterday my computer crashed and now it won't boot up. I just get the black screen with the cursor ( _ ) in the upper left hand corner...

7 replies Last reply on 23 Jan 2011 by
MONKNER

How to connect two monitors to my computor

Hello, my computor has the NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430 i am connected to one monitor , how do i connect the other monitor i have to use both at...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jan 2011 by
jack4rall

Toshiba webcam

Hello, i have a toshiba equium laptop but i dont have the webcam software. pls can you help me out. Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.6.13

pcsces

My computer doesnt give a signal to the mon

Hello, I have a problem. My moms computer turns on but gives no signal to the monitor, mouse or keyboard. I tried the chord trick but it didnt work....

pcsces

Earphone jack not working. pls help

Hello, Something got stuck in my earphone jack so now that it doesn't come out, my computer is thinking that i have an earphone in there and now m...

pcsces

Data recover

Hello, some one format my data from my external hard disk how i can recover my data on same hard drive . thx Configuration: Windows XP / Safar...

jack4rall

Key board keys not working

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii i am having prblm wit my kbord numeric keys below funtion key are not working from 1to4 pls help me

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jan 2011 by
brianwhitt77

My laptop only types in numbers

Closed

Hello, I have a lenovo ideapad, and every button on my laptop is a number. None of them have their own, it just types in succesion. The sound on m...

10 replies Last reply on 22 Jan 2011 by
PJ

Laptop screen cable

Hello, I needed to replace my laptop (Compaq 610) screen, so I oredered from U.S.A. a new screen, but now the cable which is connecting screen to ...

bionik

Laptop screen is dead

Hello, The screen on my laptop died. I had planned on getting a new one so I went out and bought a new laptop. I would like to get the files off...

jack4rall

Transcend

Hello, after inserting the 4GB transcend pen drive when i try to open or format comp. shows an error saying "please insert a disk in the drive j or i...

5 replies Last reply on 22 Jan 2011 by
Ambucias

Hp v220w 16gb pen driver unrecognized

Hello, hp v220w 16gb pen driver unrecognized on other comps/laptops after being used for transferring data to the usb for the first time. Please h...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jan 2011 by
jack4rall

Acer aspire one d255 problem.

Hello, As said in the title, my Acer Aspire won't work. All I get when I press the power button is a blank black screen. The computer starts up, b...

jack4rall

Dell vostro 1700, power cable issues

Hello, I have a Dell Vostro running Windows 7 - and I am having issues getting the power cable to connect. I know my battery isn't at it's best...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Jan 2011 by
ugg

My alienware m17x r2 laptop blue screened

Solved

Hello, My Name Is Chad I bought my $5,500 Alienware laptop early this month, and just received last Saturday. As you can imagine based on this...

5 replies Last reply on 21 Jan 2011 by
jack4rall

Allnmy usb ports are not working

Hello, hello i changed the bios battery, for another nine, but like that the bios settings are default. but I overheard a problem is that all USB...

pcsces

Gateway desktop won't boot up

Hello, I have a Gateway Desktop DX4820 that will not boot up, all I get is a black screen with a flashing cursor. I have tried a memtest with no ...

pcsces

The disk in the drive is not formatted. do yo

Hello, plz help me when i click in the drive it blown a message that "the disk in the drive is not formatted. do you want to format it now?". ...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Jan 2011 by
popgoddy

How to reformat my aspire one netbook d150

Closed

Hello, My acer one D150 says no bootable hard drive (PLEASE HELP)

PRADHAN

Itunes will not download on my laptop

Hello, A while ago, I experienced difficulty with my itunes. For example, it would freeze all the time, and sometimes wouldn't open. I tried find...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Jan 2011 by
Melanie

Bougt a new motherboard g3id m7 biostar

Hello, I have recently bought a new a new motherboard, G3ID - M7for my desktop I installed windows xp on it and it was working fine until yesterda...

4 replies Last reply on 20 Jan 2011 by
ScorpioJay

Software for intex tv box

Solved

Hello, Pls help me to get the software compatible with Windows 7 for TV box intex (TM6000TV) model IT-TB240FM Configuration: Windows XP / Fir...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jan 2011 by
pcsces

Mouse and keyboard won't respond

Hello, I had a question about my mouse and keyboard. One day I restarted my computer and all of a sudden, my usb ports stopped responding. It would ...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Jan 2011 by
Ambucias

Canon pixma mp480 "low ink" error

Hello, I have a Canon Pixma MP480 which is reporting "Low Ink" to my computers (Mac OS X v10.6.6) when it reports full ink on the little printer s...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jan 2011 by
mijack

My external will not load

Hi All, I was starting to format my external hard drive when one of the kids disconnected the usb cord. Now the device isn't being recognized ...

mijack

Memory card not being allowed to open

Hello, my merory card is not being allowed to open in my phone or pc. it gives the option of format but it doesnt do so plz help

mijack

My laptop wont boot up

Hello, My toshiba laptop will not boot up i just get a blank screen please what do you think could be done thank you razzle12345 Config...

jack4rall

China mobile hard ware &software solution

Hello, PLEAS SEND TO ME FULL china mobile hard ware & software solution ,OR as you can

5 replies Last reply on 19 Jan 2011 by
Momin

No sound from my hp laptop headphone

Hello, No sound from my HP laptop headphone,,,,,pls help me...................... Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.13

pcsces

Asus 1201n. help is really needed!

So I decided to clean my asus,because it was overheating (model is 1201n) I cleaned it and everything was ok. From 80C it went to 60C. But then I saw ...

8 replies Last reply on 18 Jan 2011 by
Nipit

I can see desktop on tv, but that's all...

Hello, I connected my hdmi cable from hdvt (vizio) to desktop (windows xp prof) and i clicked on properties, clicked on settings and the set up wa...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jan 2011 by
divine_fear

Broken hp laptop to expel monitor

function & f4 won't work. I used to be able to connect to an external monitor idk what happened it no longer works The screen stays black and all i se...

jack4rall

Laptop to flat tv

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 534.10 i have an acer aspire 5551-a laptop with an ati mobility radeon hd4250 card in it.i connected...

jack4rall

External hard dish not detecting

Hello, Im using 250 GB seagate Free agent go External HDD. The device is detected(seeing USB symbol in the right hand side corner) but the devi...

9 replies Last reply on 17 Jan 2011 by
jack4rall

Laptop not displaying on external monitor

Hello, I recently broke my laptop screen through an unfortunate accident. Their was an internal crack in the LCD and the screen was different colo...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Jan 2011 by
Tom

Lap installation problem

Hello, in hp laptop when installing the xp it is showing hdd is not available but when i am installing vista/win7 it is working fine. what is ...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jan 2011 by
jack4rall

Screen flickering black and normal screen

Hello, I'm on my laptop and my screen flickers from black and then back on to the page i was on untill then it eventually goes into a weird hibern...

jack4rall

My pen drive not working

Hello, i have a transcend 2bg pen drive. i am last used it to boot xp from it . so i am format using Novicorp WinToFlash 0.6.0011 software after t...

jack4rall

Web cam not working after installing w' xp

Hello, my sony vaio web cam not working after installing windows xp ? please solve immediate ...thnx Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer...

jack4rall

Black screen.

Helllo, I received a computer a while ago, which had the options of having two screens, but it would not let me turn one of them off for some reaso...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jan 2011 by
bionik

Few of the keys of my laptop not working

Hello, Please help me, few of the keys of my laptop not working HP Pavilion dv5-1104tu Entertainment Notebook PC Configuration: Windows Vi...

12 replies Last reply on 16 Jan 2011 by
pcsces

Dell desktop locked

Solved

Hello, I forgot the password to get into my desktop, and I ended up pressing the f-12 or f-4 button don't remember which one, however something ...

Ambucias

Dell won't start after cleaning fan

Since my Dell compact pc's fan sounded like a jet, I opened up the unit to clean it. I removed the heat sink unit (encased in plastic), sprayed all w...

Fred24

No display when you lunch setup configuration

Hello,hi, i wish to find out what is the actual cause of the HP computer, when you start the pc to enter the Bios it freezing. then there is also over...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jan 2011 by
jack4rall
Results 21751 - 21800 out of a total of 33,784