The discussions

Dv9000 touchpad does not work!

Hello, I have a dv9000 and the touchpad does not work. (Not even light, no ice). Touch is not responding ... Driver I have a newly installed (...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Nov 2010 by
pcsces

Not getting switched on

Hello, My sony NWZ-E443 is not getting switch on, it lies like dead, reacts for nothing. But i have used it last night it worked fine, I had conne...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Nov 2010 by
pcsces

Fan runs constantly but monitor goes to sleep

Hello, I recently had my husband add a second hard drive. When he put it back together the (proccessor??)fan continues to run but neither hardrive wi...

4 replies Last reply on 7 Nov 2010 by
jziutsa

I lose sound when i plug headphones in...

ok heres the problem... say im on youtube checking out music vids.. i come across a song that deserves to be play loud.. i plug in my headphones and b...

vohra

2g micromax usb modem & debian, puppy linux

Hello, Iwould like to know whether MICROMAX 2G USB MODEM is compatible with Desktop Debian 5.0 & Puppy Linux 4.3.0. If not what are the st...

pcsces

Hp pavillion dv5

Hello, I have just upgraded the firmware on my Blu Ray drive in my HP laptop. I restarted the laptop which windows said needed to me done after the h...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Nov 2010 by
fahad

Magicjack

Hello, my magicjack appears with note "error broken storage "please tell me how to fix it

2 replies Last reply on 6 Nov 2010 by
josh

Keyboard and mouse not working

Hello, Hello, My computer boots ok straight to window XP every time it is turned on. Keyboard and mouse are not responding at all from the...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Nov 2010 by
Nou_Nours77

Laptop not getting on after long switch off

Hello, i have a thinkpad which was working for so long without any problems. Now it is not getting ON when it is kept OFF for more than two days. ...

Nou_Nours77

No sound on tv when connected to laptop

Hello, friends when i connect my with LCD TV through cable..........only video gets played but there is no sound coming from it...........please ca...

Nou_Nours77

Control key not working on acer laptop win7

Hello, My control key on the left side doesnt work. ACER ASPIRE 5734Z-4836 model. This is a brand new computer with a lot of my new data on it....

3 replies Last reply on 6 Nov 2010 by
majju121

Please help me lg dvd writer problem

Friends, I have problem installing the ub booster from my LG dvd writer installation cd. I get this error message "copy file fail you need to reinstal...

Nou_Nours77

4g 02 run micro for my phone

Solved

Hello, I got a 4g 02 run micro for my phone and i cant unlock the password it come with i brought it off the internet any help would be good ...

Nou_Nours77

How do you change the message tone on phone m

Solved

Hello, how do you change the message tone on phone model Samsung Corby S3650??? Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 533.4

2 replies Last reply on 6 Nov 2010 by
rock

Bios password

Solved

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0 Hello, DELL inspiron 1545 When system is on , This massage comes first,"This ...

jack4rall

Viao vgn-cr21s keyboard incorrect key

Hello, half my keyboard is showing incoorect keys ie the P letter shows up as *- i have search forums and have done the norm ie languge settings a...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Nov 2010 by
xpcman

Computer wont start up

Hello, Friends, I Have A Problem In My PC, When I Press Power Button , CPU Start Up but Monitor shows nothing, and monitor's light get red for gr...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Nov 2010 by
jack4rall

Flash bios for dell xps m1530

Solved

Hello Im wondering if you could help me with mt dell xps m1530. Its a blank screen no dell logo cant go to bios set up. the power button when you turn...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Nov 2010 by
machinecity

Sound problem with hdmi cable to hdtv

I have a laptop that runs Windows Vista and I'm trying to play my dvds to my HDTV using an HDMI cable. The video comes through fine and the sound wor...

gotit

Flash drive or memory stick

Solved

If your flash drive or memory stick the plugs into yuor USB port doesn't work unplug your flash drive or memory stick from the USB port and go to "st...

10 replies Last reply on 5 Nov 2010 by
pranav

Old lcd monitor connection with new vga card

Hello, I am looking for a solution to my problem. The problem is my old XeroX LCD receive no signal from my new MSI9500 VGA card while it was work...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Nov 2010 by
Omar Hegazy

Can't not view burned dvd

Hello, I have Windows 7 on my pc. I have been trying to create a dvd using Windows dvd maker. I follow the steps to add the videos that I want t...

lamilao

Pc runs ok on 1ram,crashes when 2 fitted

Hi, I have a quad drive Acer Veriton, running windows 7 with 4gb ram. Pc runs ok for ever with one 2gb strip of ram in place. If I change slots it st...

7 replies Last reply on 5 Nov 2010 by
aakai1056

Compaq presario cq61

Solved

Hello, I had formatted my Compaq Presario Cq61 and installed windows 7 OS...... And later i had noticed that few devices of my Pc are not working the...

moh80022

Monitor power light flashing green no display

Hello, I've fixed this problem by replacing capacitors on a number of other monitors but there is no visible issue with the caps on this one. It's...

pcsces

Toshiba restore mess up

Hello, My name is david I was restoring my toshiba laptop and I was using the wizard built with it and I shut off my laptop and now it just shows ...

pcsces

Cd/dvd drives no longer visible

Hello, the cd/dvd drive is no longer visible on my Dell inspiron 1545 windows 64 bit,, it says the driver cant be installed, i searched on the inte...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Nov 2010 by
jaunglia

Doesn't store music

Hello, I have a trascend JF V30 / 32 G B, when I want to store music, it doesn't store it. I tried several times, but still no solution. Plea...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Nov 2010 by
pcsces

Laptop to tv through vga cable

Hello, I have a vga to svideo cbale, when I connect this cable to laptop on the vga port immediately my laptop shuts off. I have to remove the bat...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Nov 2010 by
Subbu

Memory card problem..

Hello..my memory card cannot open disk e..but my memory card problem in for my handphone nokia..

3 replies Last reply on 4 Nov 2010 by
nomit

Problem in chatting

Hello, In my dell inspiron,I am using gtalk, but other person cant hear my vice while chatting. I have windows 7 Configuration: Windows 7 / In...

4 replies Last reply on 4 Nov 2010 by
pcsces

My keyboard isn't working .

Hello, (I'm using on screen keyboard) I've sent my laptop back to toshiba for problems because it won't start up... Now the keyboard won't ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Nov 2010 by
chanman

External speakers jack lead contact problem

Solved

Hello, I've got external speakers linked to my Dell laptop and its a stereo two speaker set up. One of the speakers only works when i press the 3.5 j...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Nov 2010 by
jtwt55

Ipod has the white screen

Hello, my ipod has the white screen of death! i tried holding the menu and select button for seconds and all it does is turn off and beep twice. ...

Genn

Lg screen blank suddenly

Hello, I have a LG flatron L1715s screen, while i was playing on it using an xbox, the screen suddenly went black. When i try unplugging it from the...

little.jay60

Hp dv2000 screen in black and...

Hello, i opened up my hp dv2000 and press the power button, it lit up and started to start all the lights are on (the dvd and volume and play butt...

little.jay60

Black screen with cursor

Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron 1545 running Windows 7, and it just randomly turned off while using it the other day. Now whenever I try to turn it ...

pcsces

Install a webcam on my laptop

Hello, I've got the installer cd for my webcam but it didn't work on the driver on my laptop becouse the cd is small and the driver is larg so what s...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Nov 2010 by
Lindsay

Computer reboots itself......help

Computer in question will boot no problems.............then say its ran for a few hours it will reboot itself and then won't reboot the HD.......is th...

pcsces

Compaq v3000 black screen

Hello, I have a compaq presario V3000 series. Whenever i switch it on it shows a black screen but the power indicators still show light. But whe...

realiser

Windows wont boot (oyrtd is compressed)

Hello, hi my name is antwonn and 1 day i restart my computer to install some windows 7 updates and they r required and i was afraid if i didnt ins...

tinhead

Audio recording problem

Hello, I have windows XP in my PC. I couldn't be able to record audio properly in my PC. When ever I record something the sound of the recording i...

realiser

Desktop screen goes blue n bck to norma

Hello, i hve a dell d610 laptop whenever i refresh desktop it first turns blue n bck to normal ..plus the icons on the desktop borders is blue......

realiser

Sony walkman mp3 player nwz-b133f

Hello, My mp3 player is not detected by my laptop. My OS is Windows XP SP3 . I tried to uninstall the driver of portable devices in driver...

luqman

No power

Hello, Please help me with my computer problem.Please take time to help me find a solution to my problem. I turned my computer off and when I went t...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Nov 2010 by
aquarelle

Graphic card

Solved

Hello, I use an Intel D945GCNL motherboard. It has PCIx16 and a PCI slot. I was thinking of buying DDR3 graphic card of NVIDIA. Do you think DD3 w...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Nov 2010 by
Chehh

Monitor not display anything when restart

Hello, ADVANCE THANKS TO READ, i am facing problem with monitor. i don't know whether it is hardware or system file problem. I hope anyone will...

suman

Hardware problem

Hello, I have a aproblem in my laptop it's wireless driver not working properly.please suggest me how to resove this problem..thanks Configurat...

realiser

Sound dont work

Hello, Im cant get my sound back on my Pc (it's a dell) after im got a new Hardware, and im cant open enny games. Plzz Help me.! Configurat...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Nov 2010 by
A.u.t.o

How to increase primary drive capacity

Hello, C: 24.41, D:24.41 & E :27.50GB. Unused 8.56, 4.76 & 24.61 respectively. Pls suggest how to increase C: drive capacity. I am using Windows X...

4 replies Last reply on 2 Nov 2010 by
jaunglia
Results 22401 - 22450 out of a total of 33,782