The discussions

No sound

Hello, on my toshiba laptop my sound has a red circle with a X and when I go over it says 'no speakers or headphones are plugged in'. I have tried e...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Oct 2010 by
phOshOrOfik

Screen glitch/blank on hp laptop

Hello, I was using my computer last night and all of a sudden the screen glitches, showing pixelated pinkish colors across the now blurry screen. The ...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Oct 2010 by
moumins

Who to cut on a webcam

Hello, Tell Me How To Cut On A Webcam Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

4 replies Last reply on 24 Oct 2010 by
cha_mps

Western digital - my book (500gb)

Hello, I had just bought a WD 500gb External Hard Drive. I'm currently running Windows XPSP2. I decided it was time to reformat my computer so I ha...

9 replies Last reply on 24 Oct 2010 by
Annie

No sound on my tv

Hello, I bought a TV but it had DVI. DVI is not compatible with PS3 so I had to buy a DVI to HDMI converter but there is no sound How do i get soun...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Oct 2010 by
re_mi

Monitor no input signal after standby

Hello, I have a HP w2408h monitor. It's connected to my computer with a (new) HDMI-DVI cable. This works fine until the point the monitor goes standb...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Oct 2010 by
liz

Inspiron 6400 with nvidia geforce 7300 go

Hello, Recently I have discovered my Dell Inspiron 6400 has problem running any games. I was able to run games for a couple of minutes, then the ...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Oct 2010 by
Dellcomp

Computer beeps twice at random times

Solved

Hello, could anyone help me my computer turns on and plays for a couple of hours sometimes and after that it beeps twice it is like it has just ...

phOshOrOfik

Sony vaio pcg-tr5g switch on

Hello, i log out my laptop as usual . switched the laptop on the next day but the screen would not work also the drive light is not on / flashing .the...

phOshOrOfik

Screen buzzing

Hello, i have a hp pavilion entertainment pc it is working fine but whenever it is working there is a slight buzz/wave kind of light flashing every ...

cha_mps

Webcam problem

Hello, hii,my name is vishnu vardhan . I g0t a problem in my web cam ...! when i open my web cam central,it shows " stop the other video...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Oct 2010 by
little.jay60

Vaio to tv by hdmi

Hello, hi im connecting my sony vaio to my LG HD ready tv by the HDMI lead ,ive pluged the lead in the back of the tv and to my laptop all good ther...

moumins

Computer to tv ....no sound;o(

Hello, My grandfather have his computer conected with his tv.....but we tried listened some music, but have no sound..... Have any wire that we...

onea97

How to restore dvd/cd drive on wndows vista?

Hello, i accidentally uninstalled my dvd/cd drive of my laptop wndws vista is it possible to restore my drive? Configuration: Windows...

Ananta

Hp g6000 wont turn on

Hello, my g6000 wont turn on , when i hold windows key and b 1 get one long beep and two small, has anyone any ideas wot this means many thanks ...

amit

No sound after re-install wxp sp3 home ed

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.11 (NOTE: the above was already typed in this space.) Hi dear kioskea.net: After my computer crashed, ...

jack4rall

Black screen problem

Hello, Hi, I hope you can help me. I've got a Sony vaio PCG-tr5gp, and my screen is black. Wha en I put the power on, nothing happen, just the gre...

Ambucias

My laptop turn off suddenly without warn

Hello, ... my name is john(nickname) i have a problem with my laptop. The problem is it turn off suddenly and when i try to turn it on my laptop shut ...

Ambucias

Data marked as protected by operating system

Solved

Hello, some time ago i got a virus in my system,it marked all of my data as protected by operating system. now i have removed this virus..but the...

Ambucias

Help for formate to removable disk

Hello, I get a message telling me Windows can't format this drive.Quit any disk utilities or other programs that are using this drive,and make sure t...

4 replies Last reply on 22 Oct 2010 by
godbole

Pendrive not detecting

Hello, my 2 GB Transcend drive is detecting the system (xp,7 and linux also).and also displaying removable disk(H:) or similar in drive list but...

8 replies Last reply on 22 Oct 2010 by
moumins

Gprs

my mobile is lost and i want to activate my gprs from that i can see that where is my mobile right now my number is9016380872

2 replies Last reply on 22 Oct 2010 by
moumins

Transcend 4 gb pen drive

Dear Sir, Hello, I could not add or remove data from my 4 gb transcend pen drive. It shows "write protect". How can I remove the protect Confi...

little.jay60

Song plays only for 10 seconds

Hello, I have got a mp4(name of company:FIRST1). I gave it to my sister to listen song. But, when she returned it to me each s...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Oct 2010 by
realiser

Help needed in using samsung phone running os

Hello, please help me as i want to use my samsung monte phone's cam as a web cam. its on the new bada os. if any one knows how it can be done kindl...

realiser

Msn webcam on satalite pro

Hello, I can't access windows msn webcam. my pc says the device (webcam) is working properly but i don't have a taskbar for msn to connect cams with ...

realiser

Unlock bios dell inspiron 1564

Solved

Hello, i need to unluck bios dell inspiron 1564 system disabled 09376 service tag 6f26yk1 Configuration: Linux / Firefox 3.6.11

jack4rall

I lost my delux webcam software cd

Solved

Hello, Hi would u like to help me that i lost my software cd of Webcam Dekuxe i need to install urgently but webca...

7 replies Last reply on 22 Oct 2010 by
re_mi

Free music files editor

Hello, I wish to know if someone could help me in finding a free music editor software. Thanks.

sadgurl

Graphic not flowing

Hello, i hav dell stdio 1558 wid win 7 n 1gb graphic driver. whenever m playing blu-ray format video song. It is not in smooth ...

manoj

Display shaking

Hello, I'm using Sapphire PE-A9RS482M motherboard with Athlon 64 4800+, 1 GB DDR, 160 GB SATA HDD, 450W PSU. From few days ago my monitor start sh...

5 replies Last reply on 22 Oct 2010 by
manoj

Sony vaio lcd screen line

Solved

Hello, My Sony Vaio VGN-N320E LCD screen displays a horizontal line which disappears when I slightly move the screen upward (it's like the LCD is ...

Glowie

Pc screen can't display

Hello, Hi anyone here know to restore a pc screen to a normal mode which could display.My pc cant even display after the power button is switch ...

4 replies Last reply on 22 Oct 2010 by
manoj

Acer aspire one

Hello, i have a Aspire one Acer and when i turn it on it just has the windows loading bar to start up the computer but then just restarts and i have t...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Oct 2010 by
JJ

No sound

Hello, Windows XP / SP3 i have a compaq presario v2000us and i have no sound. i downloaded the drivers from compaq/hp for the sound card and still no ...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Oct 2010 by
jack4rall

The best graphic card in the world!

Solved

Hey, there! Well i guess Nvidia has finally been beaten! The 3870 X2 card, has the same general theme as a 7950 GX2 going on, so it was only a m...

7 replies Last reply on 21 Oct 2010 by
Ellypops

Software4 logitech webcam no cd&unknown model

Hello, Hello,i need to install my logitech webcam but i lost the cd that comes with it,where can i download one for free plz. i don't remember...

sadgurl

How to do a recovery on my toshiba laptop

Hello, how do i do a recovery on my toshiba laptop l305. it start but will not finish

4 replies Last reply on 21 Oct 2010 by
bee

Spekers dont work

Hello, i reinstalled windows on my computer and my speakers dont work i geuss i am missing the driver for it , can someone help me please Confi...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Oct 2010 by
re_mi

Creative webcam vf0050 vs. windows vista

Hello, I just purchased a used Creative vf0050 webcam and have windows vista. Is there a way to get this to work? Configuration: Windows Vista...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Oct 2010 by
JAYJAY

Dell m210x projector

Hello, How do I toggle between wall display and desktop monitor with a Dell M210X projector? Or, is it possible to use wall display and monitor...

manoj

Touch pad doesnot work

Hello, i have laptop acer aspire 5517 with window 7.0. suddenly my laptop touch pad doesn't work. i reinstall its synaptic drivers but it still not wo...

manoj

Windows won't start when cd-rom is connected

Hello, when i connect cd rom cable in hard disk then win not start but when cable disconnect then system start plz send answer my e-mail id C...

manoj

Hard disk read error

Hello, hi i am vaibhav i am an hardware engineear i have an problem with my hard disk drive the hard disk drive gives me an error:- "disk read ...

manoj

Can sata & ide be ran at the same time?

i recently bought a samsung 1 tb sata hardrive (HD103SI). my motherboard has sata docks.my question is this, is it possible to hook-up and run both th...

5 replies Last reply on 21 Oct 2010 by
re_mi

Blank screen

Hello, When I turn on my HP Pavilion ze4500 the screen still works but when it is done downloading the screen turns blank. And if it stays on for ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Oct 2010 by
re_mi

I am not able to read my 2.0 gb card

Hello, I am not able to read the contents of my 2 gb card. The card reader is working properly but when inserted into the system along with the 2...

sadgurl

Connecting laptop to tv......sound...

Hello, so im trying to hook my lap top to my tv.... iv got the video working... im using a s video cord now its just the sound... when i connected ...

sadgurl

No sound..?

Hello I recently bought a VGA cable to connect my computer to my tv so i can watch stuff. The video works fine but the sound still comes out my compu...

sadgurl

Usb

Hello, Hello,im having a problem with my cruzer blade 8gb,it can't be open,how can i recover my files?hope u can help me fix this problem!thanks ...

sadgurl
Results 22551 - 22600 out of a total of 33,784