The discussions

6 months old pc, random freezes even in bios!

Hey people, here's my deal. i have bought a new system months ago. (we sat and chose the partials one by one, with a few friends who know about co...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Oct 2010 by
southernpride

Charging problem

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0 I have compaq presario v2000, there is some problem in charging up the battery, wh...

little.jay60

Toshiba laptop boots, shuts off black screen

Closed

Hello, I'm in need of help. My Toshiba Satellite Laptop shuts off after 5 seconds that I have turned it on, the green light showing that is has turned...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Oct 2010 by
rick

Computer

Hello, my computer will not turn on its making a beeping nosie and the orange light on the monitor is showing lock

9 replies Last reply on 28 Oct 2010 by
jaunglia

Dvd's will no longer play on my computer

Hello, I don't know when this initially started by within the last 6 months, my computer will no longer play DVD's. I did a system recovery on my c...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Oct 2010 by
re_mi

Acer aspire 5050-4570 mobo or bios issue?

Hello, I have an Acer Aspire 5050-4570 which no longer starts up when I press the power button. When the AC Adapter is plugged in the power button lig...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Oct 2010 by
re_mi

Compaq presario laptop v5000 cdrom not showin

Hello, Hi my laptop is not showing cd rom device, once i dont know what have done but now it is not showing device kindly help Configuration: ...

re_mi

I have problem with my usb hard disk

Hello, I have a 350GB Western Digital hard disk with my whole data and i dropped it unintentionally , the had disk power light is on but the com...

xpcman

Cpu not start

Hello, my motherboard is ASUS P5GLMX i have clean my cpu but when i plug power on the mother board green light is on but there is no power in cpu l...

abcd

Not reading memory card

Hello, I have purchased a chinese mobile phone i9+++ in which the memory can be expanded upto 32GB. I have purchased 8 GB micro SDHC memory card. Aft...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Oct 2010 by
beckham

Virus keeps hard drive from loading

My Toshiba Satellite got a virus and now Windows XP will only go to the logo for 1/2 a second and then go back to the bios start-up. None of the F8 f...

MCaulfield

Laptop keyboard letters coming out as numbers

Hello, I have a Lenovo laptop with Windows 7. I am experiencing issues that all my keystrokes (except spacebar) in certain programs (Chrome addre...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Oct 2010 by
Chris

Sound prolbems

Hello, Ok, I know there is this same question on the site, but mine has 'a twist'. I have an HP Pavillion Desktop, and Im having problems playi...

realiser

Problem with moniter

Hello I have a problem with the monitor, the computer runs fine but the monitor comes on for 2 seconds and just black right out again. I click it of ...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Oct 2010 by
phOshOrOfik

Help my sound !

Guys I Was Just Wondering Why My Sound Driver Wont Install On My Comp , The Driver Im Installing Is Realtek High Definition Audio V1.71 ... Can U Help...

8 replies Last reply on 27 Oct 2010 by
aquarelle

Webcam install with out cd

Hello, i am not having cd of my webcam how to install my webcam with out cd pls hlp genius usbcamera m/n:videocam trek yb504t117419 made in c...

4 replies Last reply on 27 Oct 2010 by
sweety

Scroll is not working

Hello, hi my laptop is studio 1555 scroll is not working and unable to zoom in and zoom out in a windows...tried to update drivers and made some c...

shwetabh

Battery of a laptop not charging

Hello, I have a Dell Latitude D520 Laptop and it were all ok with it till last week,and now it's battery is not getting charged.The battery contac...

re_mi

Dvd writer not reading

Hello, I unplugged my dvd from my pc at home and connected it to my aunts computer, because her dvd writer was broken. The computer does acknowledg...

4 replies Last reply on 27 Oct 2010 by
re_mi

How to increase free space

Hello, pls look here, i have my little laptop and it's only new (as in 3months) which now has so many service packs and update files it wont run b...

xpcman

Creative 2.1 only subwoofer does not work

Hello, I have been using Creative 2.1 from past 5 years. It has been working fine all the way and with same clarity sound delivery from the first ...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Oct 2010 by
Tharinda

Hp dv8125nr sound problems

Solved

Hello, I am trying to fix a friend of mines computer for him and I have reformatted the hard drive partitions. Yes I said partitions, only to real...

4 replies Last reply on 26 Oct 2010 by
juavos

View pictures on computer

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a memory card in a camera which I use. Now I can view the pictures only on the digital camera, but when I connect the camera to a compu...

5 replies Last reply on 26 Oct 2010 by
zubi

Restart the computer after shutdown

Hello, My Dell Stodio laptop restart automatically after shutdown. Kindly send me the solution for this regard. Configuration: Windows Vista...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Oct 2010 by
Jonas P.

Microfon

Hello, my built Web kamera blickink. how ken tu fix ? plase hel me! Thank you : Jolie config>Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

Jolie

My hp pavillion dv2000 webcam

Hello, my hp pavillion dv2000 YOUcam webcam is not working and any time i start it, it responded that no video device was detected, please plu...

jaunglia

Memory card

Hello, my 1gb memory card is not access in my mobile..it shows only 11 mb in that..while 128 mb card fully accessed. Thanks

1 reply Last reply on 26 Oct 2010 by
re_mi

Unable to restore my toshiba l350

having problems with my l350 laptop.getting the message "start up repair".but when I press enter nothing happens. also tried running recovery disc bu...

Encarnacion

Memory card

Hello, I have a nokia 3110c and a MicroSD 512mb, memory card, problem is I forgot my password for the memory card, is there some way to unlock the m...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Oct 2010 by
re_mi

Acer screen

Hello, I have an acer aspire 5610 and a month or two after the warrenty ran out my screen started to play up and now i have an inverted screen (blac...

P1NKY

Memory stick not recognised by laptop

Hello,my sandisc 8gb is not recognised by my samsung laptop is there something I need to do.it recognises a compact stick but not the sandisc

reli

Cruzer blade usb flash drive

Hello, In my laptop sandisk cruzer blade USB flash drive is not supported for Windows 7. So please provide related software. I cant acc...

chris

Usb device write protected

Hello, usb device write protected and cannot format the usb

chandu

Dell latitude d505 bios password

Solved

Hello, I need help with a BIOS password for my Dell D505 8900B1J-595B Thanks for any help offered. Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 4.0

1 reply Last reply on 25 Oct 2010 by
jack4rall

My hp compaq nc6220 has a black screen

Solved

Hello,my name is buruk & my hp Compaq nc6220 was fine until tomorrow night I was writing on ms word 2003 & after some time the screen goes black I...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Oct 2010 by
Brian Tega

Jumpy cursor while typing

Solved

Hello, When I am typing, suddenly the cursor (or that winking thing) jumps to the middle of the previous word or sentence and the letters are typed ...

Ambucias

How to unlock sd card from my pc

Solved/Closed

Hello, I set the password for my SD 1 GB memory card from my mobile. But I forget it. Now how can I unlock this memory card from my PC? Pleas...

meerakarthik

Probelm in toshiba a505-s6005

Hello, I have laptop Toshiba A505-s6005 when i tried to recover my windows 7 through DVD i got a problem and error in third DVD the error seria...

4 replies Last reply on 25 Oct 2010 by
Dawood

Acer aspire onevery slow

Hello, I have a net book acer aspire one, it was working very fast then the windows started on a manual status and from that time the speed is ve...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Oct 2010 by
jeremy

About install web camara

Hello, i have web camera of quantem.but could not install cd driver this camera's in my computer. so plz give me any suggestion for this problem ...

re_mi

Green volume bar not showing

Everytime I use the function key to increase the volume, i can't see the volume bar that indicates how much voulme that's being increased...it started...

re_mi

Pen drive show an error

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 534.7 when i connect my pen drive it show please insert a disk into drive. please tell me soluti...

jack4rall

How i use my mobile'cam as web cam

Closed

Hello, m using nokia 2700 may i use its cam as web cam? if yes than plz help me and tell how i du it. thans

6 replies Last reply on 25 Oct 2010 by
ajay

L305d-s5974

Hello, Ok, So I called the tech support number and the guy gave me instructions to first turn of my laptop then hold down "0" and turn the lap t...

re_mi

Wd hard disk drive 320 gb

Hello, the volume does not contain a recognized file systems please make sure that all required file system drivers are loaded and the volume is not...

re_mi

No signal detected on my screen

Solved

Hello, i recently install dvd combo in my pc, after a put it on it shows a message which says no signal detected , i tried to change my screen to an...

4 replies Last reply on 25 Oct 2010 by
ANANTH

My laptop isn't booting. :(

Hello, my PC is not booting at all. When I power it on, these things happen in order 1.PC looks like it turns on; wireless LED is on, power light i...

Karekezi

My passport not detecting

I have a 500gb WD My Passport..On connectin it to my lappy windows recognises the external drive however it does not show anywhere in my computer so i...

PWang

My sony vaio fw-vgn-fw43g has sound probs

Hello, my Sony Vaio laptop has big problems. It is the FW, VGN-FW43G series. I would really like your help and opinions or decisions to help my sound...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Oct 2010 by
stef

Ibm thinkpad oddity

Hello, Here's a head scratch-er for ya'll... IBM Thinkpad T-series plugging into an AV system in a corporate setting using a VGA cable with the 3....

1 reply Last reply on 24 Oct 2010 by
Tim
Results 22501 - 22550 out of a total of 33,786