The discussions

Ram update.

Hello, I recently upgraded my note book from 1GB ram (512x2)to 2GB(2GBx1)so now I have extra DDR s at hand can I add one of thes cards to the empty sl...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Oct 2011 by
xpcman

My walkman b142f not workig

Hello, my sonywalkmanb142f is not open in my computer.when i connecting to the computer it only shows the window prtable device.so please hep me to ...

Anonymous User

How to manually remove hard drive compression

Solved

As mentioned above, the below solution will erase all information from the hard disk drive but will allow the computer to be formatted and will remove...

xpcman

Greatly disturbing, audio recording

Hello, I have a Sony Vaio VGN-NR38M modeled laptop which has all the required drivers installed but the microphone does not work at all. It is r...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Oct 2011 by
Fardeen

Reset printer of samsung scx-4300

Hello, please help me to reset pinter chip of printer samsung scx-4300 Configuration: Windows XP / Opera 9.80

mifalover

Monitor screen won't display anything.

Hello, I have this problem: My system unit is on,but the monitor screen only display a "no signal" message then nothing. I think it may be ...

mikethedike

64 gb pen drive not formatting in ntfs

Hello purchased 64gb transcend flash drive in properties showing raw and not formatting in ntfs also please help Configuration: Windows XP / Safar...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Oct 2011 by
Anonymous User

Charging the gateway lap top

Hello, I was given a Gateway laptop by my daughter. I want to charge it. What do the blue and reddish lights signify. How do I know when it is fully...

Anonymous User

Sound system

Hello, In spite of installation of sound driver from internet I didn't get any sound. Pls help Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8....

Anonymous User

Computer doesnt power on and its not the psu

Hi... I dont know if this is the right place to post this but.... Im at a complete loss.... System configs: CPU: Intel i7-970 Motherboard: Gi...

causeswindle

Laptop display in desktop

Hello, Hi my laptops display is not working properly. can i conect my laptop to my desktop for the display. if yes how will i do it.. thanks ...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Oct 2011 by
kochu

My system turn off only 1's

Hello, for me for the first time after turning my system 'on' later on after few mins like 2 or 3mins my system is getting restarted automat...

venu619

Toshiba laptop reboots with adapter in

Hi, I have a Toshiba Laptop A200 Which turns off as soon as i plug in the AC/DC adapter. I ran it in safe mode no problem & windows started no pr...

Pacman

Windows media player

Solved

Hello, I can't play cd's on my computer. When I put in a cd I get a error whch is (Windows Media player can't play file because there is a problem w...

20 replies Last reply on 26 Oct 2011 by
Anonymous User

Sony vaio n series keyboard not working

Hello, Keyboard of Sony N series not working. pl.write if there is any solution . Configuration: Linux / Firefox 7.0.1

pcsces

Dell vostro1404 display problem.

Hello, sir my problem is that when i turn on our lap after some time screen go on white.display gone screen seen totally white ,sir please give me ...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Oct 2011 by
pcsces

Could't hear sound other than system sound !!

Hello, I cant hear sound while playing audio/video files in my pc but i can hear the system files clearly but not other sounds , in voice chatt i he...

Anonymous User

No display on monitor

Closed

Hello, So my computer's been a mess for a week. When I turn my computer on, it turns on fine: you can hear the fan, the usual beeps sound off, etc...

pcsces

I lost the sound

Hello, Well, I accidentally uninstall the sound of my asus netebook. I don't know what happened the volume box was gone and everything. I feel so...

Anonymous User

Wlan switch wont remain on..

Hello, From time to time, my WLAN switch on VAIO laptop wont remain lit. I need to fiddle with it, and hope some rubbing, beating, will solve the ...

Anonymous User

Monitor won't cut on.

Hello, First HELP Question: I have a DELL monitor and when I hook it up to a laptop it works. But when I connect it to a DELL unit system it don't...

5 replies Last reply on 25 Oct 2011 by
PLEASEhelp!

My sound doesnt work

Hello, I have a sound hat all of a sudden doesn't work. It was working perfectly fine about 2 days ago, then after that it just doesn't work at al...

7 replies Last reply on 25 Oct 2011 by
Petunia

Help...cannot find boot menu~~ t_t

Closed

i need to press what button to enter the boot menu? f8? f10 f12? or del? i tried all of these before but i still can't find the Temperature controller...

4 replies Last reply on 25 Oct 2011 by
mode

Pc power supply problem

Closed

Hello, I'm new to this site, and I signed up because I think the community in this site can help me. I'm experiencing a problem probably about the...

pcsces

Do you need a disc that came with the comp?

Hello, My boyfriend uninstalled his CD/DVD drive. Does he need a disc that came with the computer after he follows the instructions at the top o...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Oct 2011 by
Anonymous User

Taskbar moved to the side and i can't see it

Hello, I don't know what happened, but my taskbar moved from the bottom of my screen to the right side, but the problem is I can't see my bar any...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Oct 2011 by
Anonymous User

Number pad problem

Hello, Hi! I have an Acer Aspire 5532 and my number pad will not work. I have tried the Num Lock key and it doesn't do anything. Any ideas? Plea...

xpcman

Wd hd stopped working when printer installed

Solved/Closed

Hello, I am looking for some help with a driver problem I'm having. I installed an HP Photosmart C410 printer on my computer and my WD External Ha...

6 replies Last reply on 24 Oct 2011 by
Anonymous User

Accent on an e instead of an ?

Hello, i have a hp labtop and when im on mircosoft work i get an accent on an e instead of an ? plz help System Configuration: Windows Vista ...

xpcman

3 beeps/computer monitor's not on

Hello, First off, thanks for taking the time to read my question. It all started yesterday. My monitor would randomly turn off but I could quickly...

xpcman

Taskbar helped but i still have a problem!!!!

Hello, i put the task bar down but then it was still a little bigger and now i CANT get that done!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP

alien1993

Toshiba c655 fn+f8 not working

Solved

Hello, hi I tray to format my Toshiba satellite c655 laptop from 64bit to 32 bit and I did it but the fn+f8 is n't working all other hard wares r wo...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Oct 2011 by
Anonymous User

Trying to recover data from hard drive

Hello, I am trying to recover data from a laptop hard drive. I purchased a sate to usb lead and attached it to my new laptop running windows 7. The ...

traktori

Orange-green blinking power light problem

Closed

Hello, I am using an Acer Aspire 4730z laptop. Within last 6 months i have to change power adapter 3 times Problem is -- after few days good servi...

pcsces

Help me anyone..

Closed

Hello, can anyone help me.. my compaq laptop cannot turn on.. before this i had repair it with the same problem but the situation is different.. b...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Oct 2011 by
pcsces

Tried to install ubuntu local disk d:\ gone

Hello, i tried to install ubuntu along side windows on my in my D drive today, and something failded, so i quit and uninstalled it, later on i...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Oct 2011 by
vista.ultimate.64

Replaced broken screen, but its just black!

Hello, I dropped my HP Pavilion dv7 and hooked it up to an external monitor, and picture showed. I replaced LCD screen and it worked great for 2...

bionik

Gateway 6msbg

Closed

Hello, When I turn my gateway laptop on it does not finish booting up and goes to a black screen I am trying to figure out if I need to buy a whole...

bionik

Flash drive in write protected

Help! all of your solution doesn't work for my transcend flash drive,, whats wrong? help me solve this problem please,, two flash drive of mine...

bionik

Toshiba satellite t110 won't back up

Hi, My toshiba laptop is running extremely slow and keeps freezing / not responding. I have deleted practically all files and programmes I install...

bionik

My fn key doesn't work

Hello, I have asus laptop bought 3 days back , it was working but after I formatted Fn key doesn't work and m tensed help me out plz... Rays ...

xpcman

Problems with monitor.. help appreciated

So, I have a Desktop PC, Intel i3, ATI Radeon video card... I recently moved to another country and had my computer shipped with UPS by truck... the c...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Oct 2011 by
kyon21

Toshiba won't turn on/load

Hello, I have a toshiba satelitte m115 with windows xp and it won't load/turn on all the way. It get to the first loading screen with the logo and s...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Oct 2011 by
Anonymous User

Compaq nx7010

Hello, I have a HP computer that runs on windows xp professional. It's about a 2003 laptop and yes, it is pretty old. I haven't used it in awhil...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Oct 2011 by
Crunketh

Connect acer net book to tv.

Alright folks! Can anyone please advise me on what cable I can get to connect an acer aspire 1 to a crt tv? I have tried using a male to male lead. ...

xpcman

Computer is not restarted

Hello, my computer is not restarted when i click on restart icon but power light is on ,smps fan is on ,processor fan is on. please help me........

vista.ultimate.64

Compaq cq61 blank lcd screen

Hello Everyone I have a Compaq Cq61-410us laptop,its 1 years old.Yesterday i was playing a game on it and screen just freezed for a moment and the...

5 replies Last reply on 21 Oct 2011 by
xpcman

Toshiba slte l300 cannot find hard disk

Hi My Toshiba Satellite L300 running XP will not boot. I get "Cannot find hard disk" when I run the XP repair/installation. Sometimes it says media ...

6 replies Last reply on 21 Oct 2011 by
Davidiso

Hdmi to connect laptop to hdtv - no audio

Hello, I have a lenovo laptop that Im trying to plug into my sony bravia LCDTv. I recently moved to the middle east but before I was able to conne...

bionik

Upgrading computer - now no boot, please help

Hi all :) I think I've done something wrong that might have messed up my computer and I'll be very grateful if you can help. I've tried to make...

bionik
Results 19951 - 20000 out of a total of 33,786