The discussions

Lights on the cam are continuously on

Hello, Hi i have intex 305 wc night vision camera. Lights on the cam are continuously on. Need to switch thm pff as its irritating for eyes. Pleas...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Sep 2010 by
mysterry60

Disk formating

Hello, i have tried to format my 8gb flash disk using dos,slow and quick formats and it displays that,the disk is write protected.what should i ...

mancy

Hp function f9 key not working

Hello, I have an HP Laptop. The F9 key doesnt normally work. Whil on Tally, all of a sudden the F9 key gets activated and PURCHASE Voucher entri...

mysterry60

External hard drive problem

Hello, I was transferring some files from my laptop to my external hard drive, but the process thing says it would take 23 hours, so I cancelled, ...

mysterry60

Ethernet not detected

Hello, not sure where to put this. I am clueless with computers, so I need all the help I can get. I have Dell inspiron 530 vista, intel core 2 quad...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Sep 2010 by
Sach

Network printer

Hello, i have my network printer connected and when iam installing my drivers for that when it search for the printers it shows me nothing is conn...

mancy

Unsupported signal hdmi

Hello, I have a sony PS3, xbox360 and a laptop............first I connected my ps3 via the hdmi on sony bravia and it was working perfectly f9...

GRIMMJOW5055

Toshiba laptop won't load

Hello, I am having problems with my laptop. I try to load up my laptop then it gets stuck on a black screen with a white _ which normally flashes b...

nancy0123

Dell inspiron b130

Hello, I recently installed a new battery on this Dell B130 It says it is fully charged, I am running on AC power but after a few hours the batter...

4 replies Last reply on 6 Sep 2010 by
The Truth

Pendrive keeps on getting disconnected.

In my desktop all the pendrives keep on getting disconnected and then remount after a few seconds. I hav tried formatting with a different O.S (linux ...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Sep 2010 by
Sutasom

Acer aspire one zg5 auto boot

Closed

Hello, my Acer Aspire One computer boots up and does the disc scan automatically. Once the disc scan is complete some error message is displayed f...

tracks09

Pny pen drive write protection

I have 4GB PNY pen Drive, and now it is write protected, I don't know how.It doesn't have write protection switch. I have tried many utilities avail...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Sep 2010 by
saurabhwinner

System restarts automatically

Hello, my system restarts automatically several times when i am working for that format also done but still same problem. At that time of restart,...

jack4rall

Pin 4 molex 12v power connecter

Hello, My power supply gave in. I bought a new power supply 450watts for a Dell GX620 machine. The problem that I have is that when I plugin all the ...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Sep 2010 by
Nicolasman

Install cd disc

Solved

Hello, how can I install my Lexmark x4850 printer/scanner with WIFI without a CD disc,can you help me please. ...

jack4rall

User button

Hello, How do I disengage the user button on the keyboard? I pushed the user button accidentally and now I can't get into the computer. Help.

netsa77

Pen drive not detecting on any pc

Hello, I have use my pen drive last day. that was not detected on any pc today. driver uninstalled & reboot PC but there is same problem. one time...

netsa77

Hp dv9000. when lid almost closed

Hello, I have an HP dv9000. Seems to work fine with lid way down (not all the way closed). Does anyone know anything about this? Magnetic On/Off...

netsa77

Lexmark x4850

Solved

Hello, How can I install my Lexmark X4850 printer/Scanner with WIFI without a CD disc, can you help please? Marcia. Configuration: Windows...

allensilverdollar

Sound from my sonyvaiolaptop doesn't go to tv

Hello, I have this Sony Vaio Laptop and i connect the image to the Tv through VGA cable and the sound from the laptop headphones hole to the 2 whi...

bennystan

How to do stuff with my webcam

Hello, All my friends have laptops with cameras and i do to but i dont know how to use it!! PLEASE HELP ME!! And all my friends talk to eachother wi...

netsa77

Sandisk 2gb memory stick duo pro problem

I have a 2gb memory stick duo pro that i used with my Sony point and shoot camera. I recently bought a digital picture frame and it came with a memory...

Bilal

My dell inspiron 8600 has black screen

Hello, MY NAME IS GILBERTO I HAVE A DELL INSPIRON 8600 I WAS DOING A SOFTWARE UPDATE AND ASK TO RESTART THE COMPUTER ONCE IT WAS DOWNLAOD I DID IT AND...

harris

Resetting inspiron mini 10

Solved/Closed

Hello, I would like to reset my Dell mini 10 but I dont know how to go about it.If yoou can help plese do so.thank you

7 replies Last reply on 6 Sep 2010 by
confusedminidellowner

Volume control not work

Hello, my volume control will not open simply because is says there is not active mixer devices available. and then it talls me that i need to install...

netsa77

To use ddr1 ram with intel g-41 rq

Hello, I have recently bought a Dual Core Processor 2.7Ghz along with an Intel G41 RQ mother Board.I have also bought 1GB DDR2 Ram with it.........

jack4rall

Usb can't read external storage devices

Good Afternoon I have some problems with my current Desktop. My computer can't seem to read any USB devices, except for the Mouse and Keyboards. Ye...

mysterry60

I need help to wipe my hardrive !

Hello, I dont have any disks to wipe my acer 16:9 laptop windows 7(i do not have a disk for that) Thing is i just really want my laptop to run...

mysterry60

Acer aspire 4720z fails to start desktop

Hello, my acer aspire 4720z doesn't boot to desktop then shuts down instead.this problem started with window 7 so i could use only linux ubunt...

mysterry60

Laptop forgotten password

Solved

Hello, I have a toshiba satellite lap top. i gave it to my 9 yr old since i replaced it with a new one. he reset the password and forgot what he ...

Ambucias

Computer battery charger is plugged,no charg

Hello, I have a Gateway Laptop.I've had it and the battery charger about a year and 2 months.One day I was using the computer and all of a sudden...

mysterry60

Hardrive is showing not connected

Hello, I HAVE A PURCHASED A SEAGATE HARDRIVE OF 500 GB. BUT IT IS SHOWING AS NOT CONNECTED TO THE COMPUTER WHEN I TRY TO BOAT IT .I HAVE CHECKED ALL...

sophie

My itouch won't sync, even though it says so

Hello, My Itouch used to always work and sync perfectly, but lately when I plug it into my laptop it just says that it's syncing on both my ipod and...

mysterry60

External hard drive empty

Hello, Please may i get some help or advice on how to fix my seagate free agent external hard drive? Ever since I connected it to my grandfathers M...

mysterry60

Flash disk problem

Hello, i have a problem on my flash disk when i put in to any computer and i try to open it but the responce from the computer is received plea...

Bro uuuuuy

Sony walkman nwz-e438 turn on past welcome.

Hello all, my sony Walkman NWZ-e438 will not turn on. My previous charger for it broke. so i cudnt charge it for about 5 weeks.It was complety dead....

4 replies Last reply on 6 Sep 2010 by
sorix

Hp pavilion wont turn on :(

Hello, My pc went off suddenly and it won't turn back on. Ivr tried all the troubleshooting steps... the lights won't even turn on. The battery char...

mikethedike

Ink cartridges

Hello, hi ive just set up an 4 in 1 canon pixma printer if bought new ink cartridges but the printer keeps comin up with set ink cartridge can any1'...

mancy

My book essential 2tb

Solved

Hello, Okay, so I bought a WD My Book 2TB and went to transfer all of the data from the old external harddrive to the new one, and it did it succe...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Sep 2010 by
jack4rall

My pendrive not show the during repluggin

Hello, when i repluggin my pendrive then the data which was already stored in the pendrive become corrupted

jack4rall

Webcam driver for a4 technology pk-333 mb

Closed

Hello, I have lost the cd for my webcam driver.i HAVE A4 Technology webcam its model is pk-333Mb I have tried many times to download from net but not...

7 replies Last reply on 5 Sep 2010 by
Mohammad Ahmed

Can anyone help me solve my problem

Hello, i have one of these Chinese windows CE notebook when i go on Youtube to play video it will not let me it ask me to download the flash player i ...

xpcman

New ram but still get 1 long & 2 short beeps

I was getting one long and two short beeps on startup so I bought two new 512 mb ram cards and I still get the beeps. My motherboard has 4 ram slots s...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Sep 2010 by
mikethedike

No sound from hdtv with laptop connected

I was just wondering if someone could help me out. I have an samsung HDTV and a cheap Compaq Presario laptop. I get no sound from the TV when the ca...

mysterry60

Prolink webcam software

Hello,I dont Have the CD to install my webcam.Plz install the software on my computer so i can use it.

2 replies Last reply on 5 Sep 2010 by
tengchhun

A disk read error occured

Hello, Ihave a problem with my hp laptop A disk read error occured, i cant recover it beacause when i do it will hang at the backround and i cant do a...

mysterry60

Hp pavilion screen problem

Hello, I have Pavilion Entertainment notebook, this morning it started to show triple purple vertical stripes over a playing video, after restart...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Sep 2010 by
netsa77

Error reading pen drive in my usb port in xp

Hello, I use Acer 4736Z, windows xp installed. Suddenly from last 3-4 days, when ever I insert any pen drive in the usb port, my anti-virus Kasper...

mysterry60

File error message

Hello, I have SONY DSC-W150 Camera. I can take pictures with that. But when i want to see them in Camera, there is a message with black back groun...

mysterry60

I can't access part of my external hard drive

Hello! I have a Seagate 1 terabyte external hard drive. I use Linux Ubuntu although I am not sure which version. The 10.04 one maybe? Or the one...

mysterry60
Results 23201 - 23250 out of a total of 33,784