The discussions

Could someone please assist me

I installed a 500gb sata hard drive in january this year. Today i want to do a complete format of this hard drive and partition it. Via bios i selec...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Sep 2010 by
closeup22

Problem with my laptop

Hello, Hi friends I am siva I have problem with my laptop s10-2 lenovo. I bought this laptop in feb 10 after 5 months my laptop taken 3rd partit...

5 replies Last reply on 28 Sep 2010 by
closeup22

Transfer from pc to memory card?

Hello, While transferring pics and movie from camera memory card, to my pc, I hit wrong key and deleted it from the memory card. Is there a way to pu...

closeup22

Hp pavilion dv7 lights flash but no post

Hello, Accidently spilt little coffee on HP Pavilion DV7 switch cover. Cleaned the assembly panel with white spirit and dried overnight. The light...

closeup22

E-system laptop cd-rom

Hello, ive got an e-system laptop ad my disk drive wont work ive tryed everything Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

3 replies Last reply on 28 Sep 2010 by
closeup22

Does battery light need to be on at all times

I Bought My ASUS K50IJ-X3 computer and the Battery Charged then I Used The computer for 3 Days and Noticed The Battery Draining all the time and Event...

closeup22

My pc is not booting - monitor shows error ms

Hello, Hello, Pls help .......... My system is windows-xp, is not booting -CPU's showing the green light , but the screen/monitor - sho...

jack4rall

How do u get stuff off d drive

Hello, my d drive is getin full my computer is full of restorin and rebootin my pic and music r in their and i want them back and to elemnate ...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Sep 2010 by
closeup22

Screen is blank

Hello, i have lenovo ideapad y550 suddenly screen become blank i try to remove the bettery and try to turn it on but it still not working please hel...

rey007360

Extend windows desktop to tv over network

Solved

Hi all, first time at this forum. my question spans different locations, so please forgive me if I post this in the wrong location... i have a q...

5 replies Last reply on 27 Sep 2010 by
Arthur

I dont know why my pc dosent work?

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0 I dont uderstand my pc when i put a blank cd in the drive the pc say there is nothin...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Sep 2010 by
closeup22

I dont understand my pc

Hello, hi my name is Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0

closeup22

Power suplly for pc

Hello, i just change the power supply on my pc but is not working ,all the cables are conected properly and i see a solid green light inside ,any help...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Sep 2010 by
phOshOrOfik

Keyboard problems

Hello, Configuration: Windows Vista / Safari 534.3 my keyboard keys has to be held down for 5 seconds then it will show up on the screen ......

closeup22

I cant install my new hard drive

Hello, I just bought a new seagate barracuda 3.5" internal drive and i cant install it but i also didnt plug in the sata cord to the motherboard do iu...

phOshOrOfik

Pc out?

Solved

Hello, Our kids ruined our laptop screen so we want to just have it permanently attached to the TV. Is there a way to have the PC out be the pri...

phOshOrOfik

No audio output

Solved

Hello, my computer said no audi output i dont knoe wat to do? Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.0.19

phOshOrOfik

I need help with my surround sound speaker

Hello, i really need help with connecting my surround sound speakers to my telly, there is six small speakers, is there any adapter that i would be ab...

phOshOrOfik

Monitor doesn't recieve any signal from cpu.

Hello, my monitor doesn't get any signal from the cpu when its on.previously i used to change the sata port(since i have only one hard disk) from...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Sep 2010 by
jack4rall

Do sata-2 harddrives work on a sata-1 laptop?

i have an old hp laptop and the harddrive recently died on me......im looking to buy a new harddrive but need to know if SATA-2 harddrives work on a S...

closeup22

Please help me how to allocate hard drive

Hello, I am very please if you could help me my problem solving. Recently I have made window installation and my extra internal SATA hard drive wo...

closeup22

No sound from my headphone

Hello, HP Laptop speaker sounds well, but i can't hear sound in headphone. i thought problem of headphone, so i purchased new headphone still not ...

closeup22

Creative webcam model no. pd1100

Solved

Hello, Where can I get the above Driver ?? Please Answer.. Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

closeup22

Pc camera night light r114338

Solved

Hello, please send me a link to download the driver of this pc cam Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0

closeup22

Gateway nv52 screen wont turn on!! help!

Hello, i have a gateway NV52, this morning it worked fine, now all of a sudden the screen just dont want to turn on again, tried everything u posted...

closeup22

Sound coming from both headphones and speaker

Hello, PLEASE help me with my problem :) At first i had no sound at all due to the absence of a pci device driver or something in my laptop, i foll...

closeup22

Problem, no display, no post, no beep!!!

Solved

Hello, I'm Having A Problem With My Computer Not Booting/Posting And I'm Afraid That It Might Be A Dead Board, Any Help Would Be Greatly Appreciated! ...

6 replies Last reply on 27 Sep 2010 by
John

Desktop performace in not good

Hello, I have some desktop's with RAM 256,only few s/w installed ,few files & folders in desktop & also in C:(OS installed) drive,connected usin...

Ambucias

Connect my laptop to my tv

Hello Im trying to connect my laptop Sony Vaio to my smasung series 7 LCD IT looks like the laptop is seeing the TV as it says that there is another...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Sep 2010 by
Ambucias

Hdd canbe seen but not able to format

Hello, My HDD can be seen in the bios, and the drives when I start to format it using windows, but it can't be formated, either with windows or Ly...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Sep 2010 by
closeup22

Pc to tv problems

Hello, i cant get my dell inspiron to connect to a bravia hdmi tv using hdmi lead. Please help!! Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer ...

closeup22

Creative camera lost cd.. how does it work?

Hello, I have a creative web cam but i lost the software cd. How do i make it work? Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 534.3

closeup22

Bluetooth problem

Solved

Hello, i just bought a new dell n5010 and i would like to know how to use the bluetooth. its an i3 core with a windows 7

closeup22

Increase brightness

Solved

Hello, I have a laptop which monitor has too much contrast, please help me so that I get to increase brightness on it. Thanks in advance. Co...

closeup22

Laptop keypad problem

Solved

Hello, hi everytime im typing the letter dd 2 dds are coming up if u press anyother letter 1 letter comes up and then avter a vew seconds it starts ...

4 replies Last reply on 25 Sep 2010 by
Ambucias

Audio problem

hello i have acer aspire 4935 laptop...whenever i record sound or start voice conversation there is a disturbance or robotic sound from my laptop..i...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Sep 2010 by
tinyrascal

Dell bios password

Solved

Hi, I have the same problem I have Dell inspiron 1525 and my sister blocked the bios by mistake and I cant make it boot again with anything it shows a...

jack4rall

Logitech web cam drivers

Solved

Hello, I have lost the driver for logitech web cam M/N V-UAP9,P/N 861170-0000,P/D LM62582. I want to download the drivers free. please suggest

2 replies Last reply on 25 Sep 2010 by
phOshOrOfik

Volume keys

Solved

Hello, Before I was able to increase and decrease volume through the keys on my keyboard but now they don't work anymore, do you believe that they...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Sep 2010 by
phOshOrOfik

Halo latest game (graphic card)

Solved

Hello, I want to install the latest Halo release on my PC but I am not able to have it installed. I believe that the problem should be coming fro...

phOshOrOfik

My monitor have some green lines

Solved

Hello, My monitor shows some green red lines and sometimes it will even show a white screen, please tell me a low cost solution instead of changin...

phOshOrOfik

'fn' key make me type numbers

Hello, the 'Fn' key make me type numbers and symbols instead of letters when I want to. However, it looks as if the 'Fn' key was stucked. I can'...

phOshOrOfik

No sound in laptop,

Hello, Hi sir When i make a call through skype & free call, there is no sound from other end in laptop. But i am able to hear in TV through laptop....

phOshOrOfik

Unable to unmount drive

Hello, WHen i connect my pen drive and try to format it, it starts and then pops up an error message saying Unable to unmount drive, please help m...

phOshOrOfik

Frozen arrow toshiba laptop

Hello, The arrow on my Toshiba laptop has frozen. No matter how I touch the pad nothing happens. I think I need to unlock something. Any help ...

phOshOrOfik

Format an raw file

hi sir, me using transcent 8GP pendrive and now it is unable to format it . It is showing as raw file. so you guide me a nice method to forma...

phOshOrOfik

Lg external dvd burner not reading cds

Hello, I bought a external super multi dvd rewriter about a week ago ive been busy so havent had time to hook it up. so last night i hooked it up and ...

Joshua

Hdmi not working

Hello, when i first got my computer (with vista) i could hook my hdmi cable to the computer and to the tv and it showed up on the tv just fine. One ...

Megoxviii

Hp palilion dv6000 laptop continuous restart

Hello, i have hp pavilion dv6000 laptop. 2 years back i bought it . upto now it i won't get any problem but yesterday i installed vista OS and some ...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Sep 2010 by
Rajiv

Laptop to tv via hdmi - poor audio quality

Hello, I've read all the info around "no-sound" via HDMI from laptop to TV but I have a different problem. Visual is great but the sound quality ...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Sep 2010 by
Saman.tha
Results 22901 - 22950 out of a total of 33,786