Hardware Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 22951 - 23000 of about 48,700
  • Error code 16977921--2147023812 Closed

Hello, Tried to run microsoft fix it in safe mode but got the above error code, any ideas please? Configuration: iPhone / Safari 6.0

• CD-ROM/DVD Drive Won't Read or Acknowledge Any Disks Closed

Hello, I'm having a problem with my CD-ROM/DVD drive for the past few days. The problem is that my drive won't acknowledge any of the disks I ins...

• faulty charge up on Dell Inspiron 8500 Closed

Hello, I have an Ispiron 8500 which has been fine until recently...couldn't get the battery to charge..bought new mains power unit..this works wel...

• Change my acer notbook background Closed

Hello, (usually I would say hey with a ':)' instead of a ':(' but I am deeply upset. On Thanksgiving I got a new laptop, I was super excited! It is...

• Laptop starts up, but screen goes no where! Closed

Hello, I have a Toshiba NB205-N211 laptop. Recently it has been acting very weird. Sometimes it will turn on and start and load just fine. Som...

• computer sound problem Closed

Hello, i brought a new hp computer. the sound have a mute button. it does not work. it says i have to plug speakers which i have, that wor...

kash6 | Laptop | Latest reply: Jean-François Pillou Dec 27, 2012
    1 reply
  • Problems booting from usb Closed

Hello, I had a lot of problems booting from a usb, and i dont know why. For example i boot windows 7 making all the things to boot it, i make the...

• no audio output device is installed Closed

Hello, I have tried all of your sugestions and there is still no audio device installed where do I find the audio output device and how do I install ...

• my toshiba satellite A660-056 is not booting Closed

hey guys! When I start my laptop, it looks like it's going to boot normally, but after the TOSHIBA screen with the F2 and F12 options goes away, a...

• New upgrade issue Closed

Hello, My old computer was an intel 2.4 dual core with gtx 560 gtx with 4 gb ram now i have i5 3550 with pro 4 m motherboard 16 gb ram kingston ...

• Laptop black screen Closed

Hello, I was using my laptop restarted it and I get a black screen. It boots, but want start the windows screen it stay black. I have tried F8 t...

• locking Closed

Hello, i am having having problem with my memory card it is locked automatically .how can i do itConfiguration: Windows 7 / Firefox 14.0.1 ...

• remove password of sd card Closed

Hello, how to remove password of a sd memory card Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 9.0

• no display when i restart my computer...! Closed

Hello, My PC configuration Motherboard : Intel DG41RQ Processor: Intel Dual Core Ram: Dynet 2GB HDD : Samsung SATA 160 GB When I restart...

• FN doesnt work, ACER. Closed

Hello, as the title says my fn key dont work... (its not my keyboard) sometimes it works. and if it works it works for long but mostly if i ke...

• VGA to 3 RCA Closed

Hello, I bought a VGA to RCA (they do call it VGA to 3 RCA) cable to connect my Laptop display to my Analog CRT TV. I connected the VGA pins to lapt...

• computer swiched off automatically we are using the k7 antivirus Closed

Hello, computer swiched off automatically we are using the k7 antivirus still facing the problm what is the reason please help me Configuration...

• MousePad Buttons Closed

Hello,Kioskea and members i want your help for my acer 5535 MousePad Buttons i need to pres very hard MousePad Buttons for it to work please what t...

• hp deskjet 4185 drivers Solved/Closed

Hello, please i want the hpdeskjet4185 drivers Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 17.0

• Inspiron Duo Crashed Does not Boot Up Closed

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 23.0.1271.97 I recently bought an Inspiron Duo whihc has crashed and when it books up it has a dash ba...

• My hp won't turn on Closed

Hello, i need your help my laptop (hp pavilion dm4-1350en notebook Pc, HDD 5OOGB, RAM 4GB, i5 core) wont turn on even by holding the power button for ...

• what is laptop Closed

tell me please what is laptop??Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 16.0

• computer turn on then turns off Closed

Hello, my computer turn on for a second then turns offf.......after keep pushing restart button for arnd 10 min it boots..bt usb port nd speaker p...

• Windows unable to format pen drive Solved/Closed

Hello, I have 4 gb trancent pen drive when I open it windows give message pen drive is not formated and when I formate it windows gives message "Win...

• access is denied Closed

Hello, hi i am king.. if i open 'my computer' Local Disk C and D: The message shows C:\is not accessible .....access is denied Configuration: W...

• Pen drive not working Closed

Hello, When i insert the pendrive it detects but iam trying to open the drive its gives as error message as "please insert disk into drive H:." pl...

• how to remove recycler from drive D Closed

Hello, Whenever I am trying to select a folder from Drive (D:), it is crashing with message - "Window Explorer has experienced a problem". During ...

• Monitor only showing part of the screen. Closed

Hello, I have a problem with my display. When I start up certain games like Football Manager 2008 and Roller Coaster Tycoon 3, or even make pinball f...

• hp pavillion 4 black screen Closed

My laptop is an hp pavillion 4 where everything else works except for the screen stays black, no response. I've tried the power button reboot several ...

• Unlock my dell Closed

Hello, I locked my self out my dell inspiron 1545 and ant ulock it hash tag is bn2fwj1-595b some one help me Configuration: iPhone / Mozilla ...

• gateway laptop won't boot Closed

Hello, I have a gateway sa1 laptop about 4 years old, never had a problem until recently. When I turn it on, the fan comes on & runs, it checks t...

• DVD Drive will not read disk Closed

Hello, I just bought a new PC game and my dvd drive will not read it. I tried to exchange the game but the new one would not work either. All my oth...

• want to connect my laptop to samsung smart t.v using hdmi cable Closed

Hello, i want to connect my toshiba laptop to samsung smart t.v using hdmi cable kindly direct me. tks Configuration: Windows 7 / Inter...

• CD/DVD drive is blind Closed

Hello, HP Pavillion cd/dvd does not see blank media or un-used disc space. I tried ti Microsoft fix, various sugesstions on the HP help forum and ...

• repair pendrive Closed

Hello, mine is kingston data traveler 32 gb pendrive, when i connect it to my pc it cannot blinks and dont show in my computer ?plz su...

• Problem with Dell Inspiron 300 M Closed

Hello, How to repair Dell Inspiron 300 M, the screen is blank. No display. Only power led is on. Not even charging led.Some time it comeup after 4...

• My laptop doesnt start up Solved/Closed

Hi, My laptop was working fine until afternoon and suddenly in the evening, it isnt getting started. When i press the switch on button i get so...

• Sony Vaio - SV15127CAW Closed

Hello, I bought a new Sony Vaio - SV15127CAW with Win 8 and I tried F10,8,12 to Recover the system but no action please advice

• Repartition Closed

Salam.. I bought a new Sony Vaio - SV15127CAW with Win 8 and. I need to re-partition the HDD as It's appearing as one drive C includes the wido...

• Sound coming through headphones and laptop. Closed

When ever I open Mumble (A program used to talk to friends) My sound comes through my speakers and my headset. But I can only hear my Mumble sounds th...

• sony vaio laptop screen is black in startup it still black Closed

Hello, my sony vaio laptop in startupcorrectly worked but the screen is black no thin is disapear please i need your answer Configuration: Wind...

• HP Sound Solved/Closed

My HP laptop {HP Pavilion Series} has stopped producing sound. I was under iTunes one afternoon and i went under Google for a research paper. I soon n...

• HP dv6000 Closed

Hello, my laptop wont boot up, but the lights come on. Also it goes into a loop of starting and shutting off unless i press the escape button when...

• autorun exteminator Solved/Closed

Hello, hi.my external hard drive is showing only shortcuts.i downloaded autorun exterminator and i have been running it for the past 8 hours and i...

• Micro SD not recognized on phone or pc Closed

Hello, I've looked and looked for a "real" answer, however, have yet to find one that isn't specific to my question. I have a Samsung Galaxy II...

• toshiba black screen Closed

i have a satellite c655d-s5518 toshiba laptop i sent it in 2 times already for a loose dc port and they keep replacing the mainboard. this time i only...

• pic for background of flash drive folders Solved/Closed

Hello, I was just wondering how to put a picture as the background of my flash drive folders. if there is any one who can help me with this would be ...

• power supply cord light goes out, won't charge! Closed

Hello, I have an acer extensa 5420 laptop. My dog chewed through the power cord. I got a new one but now when I plug it into my laptop, the light g...

• need driver or hardware Closed

Hello, I need help for my computer, windows XP, which has no sound at all. I tried to set up the sounds but in vain. Please can you help me? Co...

• lost keyboard setting Closed

Hello, i have lost my keyboard setting when i m pressing i it is coming 5 when i m pressing fn + i = i how i can i write? without pr...