The discussions

Bios password for dell inspirion 2500

Closed

Hello, I bought the dell inspirion 2500 , but the pass of bios is wrong and a can't remove this pass . I need do it because I need to instal Windo...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Sep 2010 by
Ambucias

No numbers on webcam

Hello, there is no #'s on this webcam that i recieved from a friend as well as no discs to install. is there any way to find out the make & mode...

closeup22

Lap top will not turn back on

Hello, I have a Dell Inspirion 1501 that locked up while I was typing. I tried to hit the ctrl alt delete and it did nothing! It was not moving! ...

jack4rall

Webcam problems

Hello, I have a Sony Vaio laptop and my webcam broadcasts upside down and my usb webcam doesnt seem to register. How can I change either/both of t...

closeup22

Installing frostwire

Hello, I have been trying to in stall . I click the download button and the it pops up save file I will click save file and then run and it doesn'...

closeup22

Inspiron 1525 help

so my laptop is an inspiron 1525 and it starts up pretty normally but then the screen instead of being where i log in and type my password is a black ...

closeup22

My hp minin 1137nr will not boot up,

Hello, My HP Minin 1137nr will not boot up, upon powering up the mini the HP logo will appear and window will not start up, i have tried accessing B...

closeup22

Dell inspiron mini 1012 hdd pw

Solved

Duders. I need help getting past my hdd password... I think it was defaulted and it just came up one day. I never set the pw so I'm assuming that ...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Sep 2010 by
jack4rall

Quiet mouse?

Solved

I have a pretty strange request... I have a basic Microsoft Optical wired mouse at the moment. But as I often use the computer late at night the so...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Sep 2010 by
Francois

Ads instant hdtv pci

Hello, I have a problem with ads instant hdtv pci code 10 due o ==========) This device can not start. (Code 10) how to solve the problem help me pl...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Sep 2010 by
andarais23

Help fix my laptop please!

Hello, Everytime i click on anything like the internet or anything like that it comes up with a box saying open with and you have to click the icon...

6 replies Last reply on 8 Sep 2010 by
Ambucias

Screen goes black at startup but with a catch

Hello, My computer stopped working about 3 years ago. I actually stopped using it since I got a laptop. But now I actually want to start using ...

jack4rall

Assist me community

hi i need free sms to send from internet to my family in dubai which are works there.thank you to help me

closeup22

Cannot hear anything from headphone

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0after being display of volume icon taskbar,I am not able to hear any thing

closeup22

Del inpiron is shutting off and not starting

Hello, My Del Inspiron is shutting off automatically( if it is not in use for several hours) and is not turning for another few hours. When I st...

closeup22

Dell screen wont work...

Hello, i have a dell 1210 and the screen turned off one day and now everytime i turn it on the laptop itself i think works fine but the screen ...

closeup22

Swap laptop and receiver on tv using hdmi

Hello, How can I swap between my laptop HP dv4 and my satellite receiver on Sony Bravia TV. the two devices are connected to the TV by HDMI Cab...

closeup22

Unable to chk mic'phone box in recording ctrl

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.8 I have a P-IV desktop and Realtek AC 97 Audio. My mic is not working and as per instruct...

sbali1976

Dell 1525:lcd works only in mediadirect mode

Hello, I am using Dell Inspiron 1525. Windows Vista. for past few days I am not getting anything on the laptop lcd screen. the backlight is there...

closeup22

I have no audio

Hello, can anyone help? Ihave been trying to fix my audio for three days now, I have trid just about every solution i could find on the web. Its fun...

closeup22

Dvi to hdmi display is poor on sanyo dp26649

Hello, I got a Sanyo DP26649 LCD TV and hooked up my media center PC to it. When I connect the PC cable, it works fine. I got an DVI/HDMI cable a...

brquak

My desktop blank pinky purple screen .

Hello, My desktop doesn't show at startup or even after any amount of time. I can login alright and it states that it is loading... After thi...

closeup22

Blank screen on bootup

Hello, I'm using a dell inspiron 1526 and it was originally only having a blank screen on booting twice before it would boot normal and it was onl...

closeup22

Hp laptop lcd won't work, external won't work

Hello, I have a hp g60 laptop that had a broken lcd screen. I found the replacement screen online, bought it, replaced it. Now, when i go to turn ...

closeup22

Need help with hp cd drive

Hello, I've been having numerous problems with my CD/DVD drive. The only way to open the drive is through the manual release hole and after opening, t...

closeup22

Keys not working

Hello, My 5 and 6 keys do not work. Good thing I have the numbers on the side to use. It's just the number 5 and 6 on the top row under the Fn k...

closeup22

Acer aspire l3600 problem

Hello, i have an acer aspire L3600 lately when I turn the computer on it will display the windows loading simble then screen will go blank and stay...

closeup22

The monitor didn't work

Solved

Hello everyone I have nVidia GeForce GT 240.I bought it about 3 days ago.Now my monitor didn't display anything!The keyboard didn't work,...

Alex

In ie, my screen doesnt fit. it became bigger

Hello, im using HP pavillion dv4-1225dx. first, its okay, but when i opened the IE, the screen doesnt fit! it became bigger! please, help me, what w...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Sep 2010 by
basslayer

Computer wont start

Solved

Hello My computer wont turn on, and i tried to open it up and check if everything is in the right place. When i start it up it just shows are white...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Sep 2010 by
Ambucias

Hard drive password

Solved

Hello, I need a password for dell latitude c840 #7TFHX11-595B. i put in admin. pw but then it asks for hard drive password and I have no clue. P...

Ambucias

Dell inspiron 1501 keyboard problem

Solved

Hello have a Dell inspiron 1501 and is tipping numbers for letters , in order to write the correct letter instead of numbers I have to keep the fn pre...

Ambucias

E drive cant opeb

Solved

Hello, im not able to open my e drive, can u pl help Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 533.4

5 replies Last reply on 7 Sep 2010 by
balz

Beep beep beep!

Hello, when I press F11 the laptop starts *beeping* very loud. What am I doing wrong?

closeup22

I had a tablet pc mid e7007 chinese with win

Hello, I Really Need Help I got this MID Table PC with Windows CE 6.0 and process Via VT8500 Arm926EJ-S with Memory 128MB DDRII and Nand Flash...

Gysmow

My laptop screen is blank

Hello, I tried to install windows 7 onto my laptop, which is a dell inspiron, and now the screen is blank when I try to turn it on. It starts to tur...

15 replies Last reply on 7 Sep 2010 by
Loulahh

I can not open my local disk(d)

Hello, i can not open my local disk (D) by double clicking only open by explore i try to do by answer provide by this site user but its not work ...

DIANE

Dvd/cd rom not detected

Hello, I have a Inspiron 1545 laptop that sometime in my computer shows that the DVD/CD-ROM but other times it does not. I have to reboot my laptop ...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Sep 2010 by
jack4rall

Cd dvd rom not working

hello sir i have Dell Inspiron 1545 laptop but there is come a small problme cd DvD rom Drive is not show and also it not work please so...

closeup22

My laptop's screen turns blank once i log on

I have a toshiba laptop [windows 7] It works perfectly fine Until when I log on everything is blank I can't the the icons or the background the on;y t...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Sep 2010 by
jack4rall

Dvd datas not shown

Hello, I had burned a DVD with some important files. But, the problem is now it doesnot show these files at all. Though it says that it occupies 2.3...

closeup22

Sony walkman content transfer problem

Solved

Hello, Content Transfer feature of my Sony Walkman is not recognising my Walkman when it is connected although I can access my Walkman and transfer f...

38 replies Last reply on 7 Sep 2010 by
chandru

Sony mp3 is not working......

Hello, I have Sony Mp3 walkman player , Model number is NWZ - B133F The Real problem is my Comp is not Detecting it, When i connect it to othe...

closeup22

Gateway 507gr gets a blue screen at times

Hello, My Gateway 507gr will stop responding and shut down to a blue screen after it has been running for a short time on a internet page or a video ...

Ambucias

Can't get my hard drive to show on desktop!

Hello, I recently bought a macbook pro platinum and i cant get my hard drive to show up on my desktop. like the last mac I owned. I would like to kn...

mysterry60

People are unable to hear me through my mic

Hello, I have a Toshiba L500-1QK. The program running is Win7. My problem is whenever I use Yahoo messenger or skype nobody is able to hear me whi...

mysterry60

Cant get files from my 500gb hard drive

Hello, im trying to get my saved files from my 500gb hard drive i use in my ps3. i have a exturnal hard drive but cant do anything with it because my ...

mysterry60

Keyboard/mous occasionally constanly going up

Hello, By keyboard or mouse on my laptop (maybe both) at random intervals decide to continually go up (or less often from side to side) I have tr...

mysterry60

Problem with my i ppod nano 4gb

Hello, i ve a i pod nano 4gb ,last night i listened to my i pod even wen it is indicating a low battery and i turned it off ,but when i tried to o...

mysterry60

16g memory card

Hello, I put my memory card into my laptop rotated all the pics before saving them, i know i shouldn't have, but i didn't have my external so i di...

mysterry60
Results 23151 - 23200 out of a total of 33,784