The discussions

Dc-650 cyber-shot camera batteries

why are lithium batteries not recommended for operating this camera?

1 reply Last reply on 10 Apr 2010 by
ash_perez01

Webcam drivers not working

I have a Logitech Quickcam Deluxe for Notebooks, but no original CD for the drivers, etc. I've looked on line for drivers, found what I thought worke...

ash_perez01

My camera wont let me see my pictures

I always leave my battery and SD card in my camera, and I dont use it too often. Just recently, I took a picture and pressed the button to let me vie...

ash_perez01

Realtek for my speaker sound

Hi everybody, I accidentally deleted realtek divice from my pc speaker now my speraker dont have no sound. How could I get it back. I have window xp.....

ash_perez01

How to bootable pendirve

Hello, dear sir how to install windows xp in HDD via pen drive plz. send the detail my e-mail id sahoorabin65@gmail.com

dist.urbd

Bootable pen dirve

How to creat bootable pen drive for win xp, vesta and windows 7

dist.urbd

Requarment for the pen drive

sir, i have pen drive please give me ideas for make bootable pen drive how to requarment for xp, vesta and windows 7 ? please sent answer my eamail ...

dist.urbd

Caps lock problem

My caps lock key is not working...it turns on and off only by shutting down the pc and do not do on normally pressing the keys.. is it hardware prob...

ash_perez01

Plz help my sandisk 4gb pendrive dosen't work

actually when i plug in my pendrive then it shows sandisk micro cruzer but after that it dosen't show any thing . it need to show in my computer but ...

ash_perez01

Booting in safe mode

Hi, My computer was working perfectly but a friend suggested I boot a program in safe mode only, so I tried to boot in safe mode and my computer woul...

gonggirl

Motherboard installer driver problems

I formatted my PC last time and after i installed the OS, I can't find my Motherboard Drivers Installer... Is there a recommended sites for downloadin...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Apr 2010 by
Jedo

Computer powers on, but won't boot up

I have an older computer that I recently decided to upgrade slightly. It's an A-Bit KN8 SLi ready motherboard. I had two nVidia 7300GTs in it, and whe...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Apr 2010 by
Leo

Webcam lost installer

i need installer for my webcam it it ACM-815 cd r king

suff954

Usb problem

my USB drive is not getting formated. it is showing that files are over protected. What should I do?

suff954

Sund from computer to tv

i have the picture working now im trying to get sound. i have a cord that plugs into my mic on the computer. and wanting to know where to put the othe...

suff954

Logitech web cam

Urgent please Hi Please can you help me download my Logitech web cam as I dont have the Cd for installation Configuration: Windows Vista / Int...

suff954

Monitor doesn't display

Helllo Sir, I am using DELL E173FP LCD monitor. My CPU absolutely fine I see initially booting thing on my monitor display then it gets black. ...

suff954

80gb ide type hard disk can't format

Hello Sir I have one 80Gb IDE type Seagate Hard disk It can't be Format , When i m try to format hard disk with os cd (in Bios Mode show PATA)...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Apr 2010 by
tanmay

Trouble laptop hybernated

Yesterday I was working on my laptop,But I pressed on hibernate by mistake and it was working then i click shut down by mistake and it completely went...

kinshu

My dell monitor re-start my computer

My dell monitor always re-start my machine anytime i on it....... It keeps on and whenever i off the monitor and wants to on the monitor back the c...

suff954

Sata drives stop my system starting!

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.3 Help Please Heres the problem Had a big problem with a virus while trying to remove it after it se...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Apr 2010 by
mr itchy

Epson stylus cx4600,the paper comes out blank

Hi, I have an with almost full ink, but when I try to print something, . I cant understand what's wrong with it. Please help!

3 replies Last reply on 9 Apr 2010 by
Mthelo

Dvd rom

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0My DVDRom cant not read dvds and cds.I thonght it has spoiled but it can read bootable discs on boot....

1 reply Last reply on 8 Apr 2010 by
xpcman

Computer wont start up

I have vista on the system and when i hit the power to start the computer my activity light stays on for about a min and then it goes dark the monitor...

osbodav

My laptop won't start

my laptop model is 5738Z acer, when i switched it on only the power button light glows and it wont start no matter how hard i try.....

3 replies Last reply on 8 Apr 2010 by
abhisek

Power supply light blinking, pc wont respond

Hello, i have a pc that after you turn off the power(unplug or power outage) a light blinks on the back of the power supply and the pc does not respon...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Apr 2010 by
Buzz

My external hard drive broke

This morning i plugged in my external and the light turns on but the icon does not pop up in 'my computer'......the external works on my brother and m...

donaldnelson

X86 family 6 model 8 stepping 6 genuineintel

Hello, this might be a dumb question but i am trying to find a 1.4 Ghz or higher to work with my computer (socket 370) but am having a hard time find...

balls

Lan connection

Hello, I have a lan box (which is installed on wall ) sir i want connection on lan to switch but i don't knows connection so plesae tell me color cod...

Joe

Laptop stuck in boot up loop

My ASUS laptop dropped about 1.5 to 2 ft onto carpet. Shut down completely and now will not get past the start up "Gamers" logo. Screen goes black the...

Ladytaz

Acer aspire one zg5

As this is a note book. There are NO cd inlet comparments.. I'm hoping to restore my computer to the orginal factory settings. If someone can explai...

suff954

Pc sound-help

i had accidently delete my pc acer aspire e500 sound device. plse help me how to install for free? Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 532.5

dist.urbd

External hard drive is stuck?

I think my external hard drive has frozen...help what do I do?? Configuration: Windows Vista / Safari 532.5

suff954

No sound from headphones from my acer laptop

There is no sound from my acer laptops headphones. I faced the same problem but it was ok after putting system on standby. But now even thats not work...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Apr 2010 by
dist.urbd

Problem with the keyboard

hi when i play nfs undercover/shift, holding the upward key if i press any other key, the upward key does not work.....i hav to press it again......t...

Rudro

Winrar - recently opened files

Is there a list / log / history of recently opened / extracted WinRar files? Thanks!

suff954

Laptop will not turn on.

my laptop is dead from the past one month now.....its not turning on... its just went off suddenly...even when i tried to charge it..the charger's led...

suff954

Computer can't directly access my m2 chip

when i plugged my M2 chip via a USB card reader, windows asks me to insert a volume into the drive. but when I put the m2 card into my phone it does r...

suff954

Stolen pendrive files

My pendrive / iPod was stolen and I'd like to know if there's a way of finding out what files were contained in the pendrive or even how much memory o...

bigd519

Usb 500gb not opening

My external USB hard Drive(SATA) has stopped opening and each time I try it asks me to format it first and when I say yes it gives me the conversation...

suff954

Trouble burning dvds

Hello, I have some old video cam tapes that I converted and am trying to burn them to DVDs - eventually I'd like to take old 8mm movies and do the sa...

conversers

I need my sound to work

okay so my labtop is on safe mode and i want my volume to work and it says, "volum dose not work while running in safe mode". is it possible for me to...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Apr 2010 by
srfd

Logitech keyboard and mouse freeze up

Hello, I am on my second Logitech wave wireless keyboard and mouse (the first one I took back bc the Logitech technician told me it must be broken af...

sandy123

Could it be the motherboard

I have a toshiba laptop that shut off after being on for five minutes. I keep it sitting on a cooler fan at all times , i checked to make sure it was ...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Apr 2010 by
the5taters

Hardrive broke after switching between pc/mac

Hiya, ive been using my WD320GB passport in my windows vista laptop for ages, today i plugged it into a mac to transfer some files to my laptop, but n...

Robert

Ask no webcam light appears

Hello, i have my cam name HV7131E Camera i already install the driver but suddenly to say that my cam dosnt work and no light on the cam appeared can...

scotty

Headphones on technika tv 22-208

Solved

Hello, I have just purchased a Technika tv 22-208 from Tesco. They state in their advert blurb that it has a headphone jack, but it doesn'...

cambo

C shuts down automaticaly after some time

Hello, my pc shuts down automatically after sometime , plz help. thnks n regards, Mukesh

naik

Laptop screen become black at a certain angle

my laptop screen becomes black when i pushed the screen outward a little at a certain angle my laptop become black but then i push it inward and its...

ash_perez01

My headset is not working

Hello, i have hp2700 loptap. My problem is i already install sound driver Conexant High Definition SmartAudio 221. And i did again install the s...

Krsto
Results 27051 - 27100 out of a total of 33,782