The discussions

Usb pendrive related problem

Hello, i have a usb pendrive of transend. Suddenly it cannot detect by laptop and desktop. is it possible to repair it?

1 reply Last reply on 30 Aug 2010 by
cha_mps

Does my computer have sata ports?

I need to know if my Fujitsu Siemens PC: (Scaleo Pa 1545) have sata ports. Im going to flash my Xbox 360, and to do that i have to hook it up to my PC...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Aug 2010 by
sophie

Emachine desktop analog keeps coming on

Hello, i have a 2008 emachine desktop..and my monitor keeps saying analog and then going black but everything is still on the screen and the power...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Aug 2010 by
Krissy

Epson stylus pro 3800 printer profiles vanish

Hello. I recently re-installed an Epson Stylus Pro 3800 on a Mac running OSX 10.5.8 after sending it for repairs (clogged nozzles, as usual). Howe...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Aug 2010 by
mancy

Hp desktop beeping without display

Hello, My Hp monitor has been going to sleep when it shouldn't be. I can be in mid click and the status window in the middle of the screen pops up ...

16 replies Last reply on 29 Aug 2010 by
sooraj

Unmountable boot volume

Hello, I get an unmountable boot volume error when my laptop refuses to start up. Power supply was removed when previously shutting down, so I ass...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Aug 2010 by
Rafe

My i pod won't turn on!!!!

Hello, my i pod nano won't turn on and i don't know what to do. I plug it in over night but it shows the apple and then shows the menu and then says c...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Aug 2010 by
p

Problem in connecting w200i to pc

Hello, iam using w200i sony ericson mobile. i couldnt connect the mobile thru usb to pc. the message shows in pc is internet connection not connec...

Ali

Dell laptop

Hello, My computer will not even come on with the power cord. The laptop is only a year old. I have already replace the power cord. Is my battery bad...

xpcman

Speaker not playing

Hello, Sir I am using windows 7.when i play any song i can hear only 3 speaker at a time but the rest of two play nothing.sir I have creativeM...

jack4rall

Cd drive not working

Hello, My cd/dvd drive just stopped working. I tried clicking on my computer and it does not even show that I have a cd drive. The disk truns ar...

jack4rall

Hp dv200 continous beep problem, any help?

Solved

Hello, after using my laptop for a few hours yesterday and turning it off, i wake up today and turn it on but i was surprised by the continuous - ...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Aug 2010 by
Ambucias

Lexmark 1185 printer and scanner lost disk

Solved

Hello, my name is Patrick, can someone please help me down load the software for my printer; because i lost the disk that installed the printer and s...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Aug 2010 by
xpcman

I want to get drivers for webcam intex it 305

Hello, i have lost my cd of webcam intex it 305wc. plz send me the link of drivers. Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0

jack4rall

Sd memory card

Hello, My Mobile I Fix the Password System is not Sowing The Memory card Hoe to Solved The Problem Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.3

netsa77

Sound not shutting off.

Hello, I resently upgraded to windows 7. Now I get a clicking sound when there shouldn't be any sound coming from the speakers. Configuration: ...

netsa77

Help me install my hp pavilion webcam driver

Hi! I am trying to install my HP Pavilion dv7-1245dx webcam driver. Whenever I click on Run, it would give me the black screen then nothing happen...

netsa77

Acer extensa 5235

Hello, I have a Acer extensa 5235, when I press the bluetooth button and ctrl it got me wireless but now when I do it it will not work what do I do?

netsa77

No display on compaque presario v6000 laptop

Hello, my laptop is blinking when i press the on buton. the fans become working.all the main hardware has bee checked and are ok. please solve my p...

jack4rall

Toshiba l305 d s5868 factory settings help

Solved

hello i need help on how to restore my toshiba to factory settings using the recovery discs. last time i used the discs my whole system crashed... not...

netsa77

Acer aspire 5520 can't boot

Hello, i have an acer aspire 5520 n my problem at first all the light n the fan will operate but with a blank screen but now it cannot even boot. Noth...

netsa77

Presario c500 won't power on

Hello, Ok, I hadn't tried to power this on in like 6months. And sitting home bored I thought I would give it a try. So I plugged in the power ...

netsa77

Laptop screen

Hello, I have an HP Laptop that I am having an issue with. The screen started flickering a few times. I would reboot and everthing would be ok for a...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Aug 2010 by
xpcman

Pc shuts down on its own!!

Hello, Hello, I have a new HP slimline s5560f....it boots ok but then the screen suddenly turns white and flashes for 8-10 times before the...

xpcman

Sata1 hard disk s.m.a.r.t. status bas. backup

Hello, sir i am faceing problems from show ing hard disk sata hARD DISL S.M.A.R.T Statues bad bACKUP ARE REPLACE......WHAT IAM DO SIR Confi...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Aug 2010 by
jack4rall

Internet connection from edimax 7416apn v2

Hello, I have a Netgear DG834G router attached by an ethernet cable to my main PC and then use the wirless capability for my netbook. Unfortunately, ...

timblewee

Alfred

Hello, i have a takeMS flash memory usb 4gb when i try to open it it say not formated so i ried to formate it it couldn't it say protected in wr...

jack4rall

Computer won't boot monitor doesnt turn on no

Friends , I need to fix my PC. Monitor is not showing anything, just yellow light. Video card is working , I checked it on other PC. I was thinking, P...

usher

Unknown device in pc nepal

Hello, Hello, i wann to know how i can connect my usb drive of k750 in my pc.pc doesn't understand about ur usb drive it only give unknown device of ...

jack4rall

Bluetooth

Hello, My dv2000 bluetooth is not work and i cant even detect it. Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 7.0

jack4rall

Ie 8 shuts down

Hello, Randomly IE 8 will shut down while I'm using it. Mostly if I cancel the shut down window it will not shut down. If I ignore the notice it ...

jack4rall

Dell latitude d630 series bios password

Solved/Closed

Hello, have problem on a dell latitude 630 series bought it from a charity shop and it needs a bios password, Dell wont provide one as I dont know...

Ambucias

No signal to monitor

Solved

Hello, My computer was running fine i turned it of now wen i turn it on all the fans are running cd drive spins hard drive works but got ...

Ambucias

Bios superviser password remove

Solved

Hello, i have very big problem plese solution

Ambucias

Locating service tag on dell inspiron 910

Hello, i cannot locate my service tag anywhere.....i have a dell inspiron 910.... i went into the system when on start up and found where my tag n...

Ambucias

Dell studio 15 and samsung series 7 lcd-tv

Hello, I just ordered a Dell Studio 15 CTO 1558 with an ATI HD 5470 graphics card. It has a HDMI connector, but after I read some articles it look...

stsz

I need help with my dell inspiron 1300

Solved

Hello, I'm trying to get the boot ( bios password ) and the person that sold me it doesn't remember the password. The Hard Disk Serial #XE205414310...

Ambucias

Web cam help.

Hello, Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0 hi. i have a dell inspiron 15 and it had a bad virus and everything and i and i...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Aug 2010 by
xpcman

Hp laptop no sound yellow question mark

Hello, hi have a hp laptop and few daya back the sound went kaput there is a yellow question mark in the media access controller and it says th...

jack4rall

Ports for my toshiba laptop not working

Hello, ports for my toshiba laptop not working Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.5.11

jack4rall

Aspire one webcam not recognized

Hello, I have a aspire one netbook running WinXP with a webcam. It is not being recognized by the netbook. How do I remedy this?

jack4rall

Windows starts, nothing but task mgr availabl

Hello, I recently had a virus and in removing it, had to dump an infected motherboard driver. When I tried to boot back into Windows (XP) I recei...

Rishbhsharma

Microphone records disurbence noice

Hello, my headphone and mic is working good on other machines .but when in plug in to my machine and i started voice chat sound goes with noise ....

Rishbhsharma

Sue riggs

Hello, Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0 I can't wake my computer frrom sleep mode How can I solve this problem?

2 replies Last reply on 27 Aug 2010 by
netsa77

Monitor not display

Hello, hi what is the possible problem if the monitor not display, i cheack already the cmos battery and also the video card nothing happens,

netsa77

Which is the best sony cybershot in w-series?

Hello, I want to purchase a new sony cybershot of any w series... but i am totally confused please suggest the best one..

3 replies Last reply on 27 Aug 2010 by
jaguarac1

Cd rom will not work

Hello, My dvd/cdrom will not read discs when i insert a disc it just blinks for a few seconds then doesnt do anything else and the icon wont pop u...

netsa77

Need to restore sound

Hello, i had sound coming from my laptop just fine until i accidentally put it on standby. when i brought it back from standby, i now get no sound...

netsa77

Automatically shutdown

Solved/Closed

Hello, i play games such as rakion, warrock, cabal and etc. it automatically shutdown after few hours, some few minutes. can you help why this is h...

14 replies Last reply on 27 Aug 2010 by
Nightshade

Lost cd for installing webcam

Hello! i have lost my cd for installing webcam for my laptop ...how can i install it again?

jack4rall
Results 23401 - 23450 out of a total of 33,784